Birthday Treat

Story Info
He gets a special birthday treat on his first day at work.
3.2k words
3.97
30.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was my first day as a masseuse in the local health centre. I'd got the job because my girlfriend, Nicola, was the manager and she loved the massages I gave her, so she gave me the job when the position became available. I tried explaining to her that I had no formal training, but she had convinced me none was required, so I took the job.

You were my last client of the day, and you were late. Nicola came into the massage room. "How was your first day?" she asked.

"Full of desperate old women not getting any at home, trying to get it here with me." I replied, "My last appointment hasn't turned up, shall we shoot off?"

"That's what I came in to tell you," Nicola replied. "She's just phoned in, she's gonna be late. Sorry, babe, but you'll have to wait. Give me a rub-down while you're waiting." With a glint in her eye that I was all too familiar with, Nicola jumped up on the massage table, shedding her clothes as she did so, and lay face down, her knickers the only item of clothing she was still wearing.

"Ok, you're the boss," I replied, getting some almond massage oil and rubbing it into my hands. I started at her feet and firmly rubbed my thumbs along the soles, causing her to squirm. "That's your solar plexus," I said, convincingly.

"Is it?" she asked, obviously impressed, "You've picked up a lot on your first day."

"I have no idea," I replied, causing her to giggle, "But the old biddies love it when I say stuff like that."

"I bet you're fighting them off with a stick," she said, moaning softly as I ran my hands up her calf towards her inner thigh.

"Not exactly," I replied, "No need, really, it takes most of them 5 minutes to get off the table, and I'm well gone by then."

"You're wicked," Nicola said, a laugh in her voice, turning to a gentle groan as I move my hands up to her buttocks, massaging them beneath the material of her knickers.

"Oh, madam, you are very tense there," I say, mock seriously, "I'm afraid we're going to have to give you some special attention." I peel her knickers down her legs and massage the buttocks firmly, allowing my thumbs to gently rub her anus as they passed.

"Hmmm, that's nice," Nicola said, as one of my hands moved between her legs and began to gently stroke the lips of her pussy. The faint aroma mixed with the smell of the almond oil was becoming quite heady and, along with the soft moans coming from Nicola, was causing my cock to become rock hard, uncomfortably so. In order to relieve some of the pressure, I removed my trousers and boxer pants, my cock springing forward and standing proud.

"Oh sir," said Nicola, noticing my half naked state, "What have we here?"

"It's a special treat for my favourite client," I replied, running my hands up her back as I did so.

"Well, bring it here then," she said, "I want a closer look." I moved to the top of the table, rubbing Nicola's shoulders as she flicked her tongue over the head of my cock. I closed my eyes and let out an involuntary moan as she took my cock into her mouth, rocking her head back and forth over my shaft.

"Hello, what's going on here?" you asked, standing at the foot of the table, having entered the room unnoticed.

"Oh, Christ," I yelped, pulling my cock out of Nicola's mouth and dropping to the floor, frantically scrabbling for my boxers and trousers while trying, unsuccessfully, to cover my hard-on.

"Hiya babe," Nicola said, looking over her shoulder at you, "How's it going?"

"Not as well as it is for you," you said, coming over and giving her a kiss, your tongues exploring each other's mouths with an intimacy that suggested this wasn't the first time you had met.

"What's going on?" I asked, standing back up and discarding my search for my clothes on the floor.

"You know you've always wanted a grand slam?" Nicola asked, breaking away from her embrace with you.

"What, oral, pearl necklace, doggy style then anal?" I said, feeling somewhat confused, but exceptionally aroused, at discussing one of my fantasies in front of a complete stranger.

"That's it," said Nicola, glancing back at you as she did so, "Well, Carly's here to help make it happen. Happy birthday, babe."

For the first time I took a good look at you. You were wearing very short shorts and a tight t-shirt which clearly showed your nipples standing erect through the flimsy material. You pulled down the shorts, taking your thong with them. You stood back up again you pulled the t-shirt over your head, no bra on underneath, and I gasped at the sight of your D-cup breasts, firm but jiggling ever so slightly.

"Magnificent, aren't they?" asked Nicola, now sitting up on the table, legs slightly apart, dangling over the edge.

"They certainly are," I managed to croak through a dry mouth, trying to take in all that was happening.

"I'll just go lock the door," said Nicola, "We don't want any unexpected interruptions now, do we?"

As she swung herself off the table and headed for the door, you walked towards me, smiling coyly.

"Hi Carly," I said.

You lifted your finger to my lips and said "Sshh."

You then wrapped both your arms around my neck and kissed me long and hard. I responded enthusiastically as you pressed your body into mine, my hard cock now leaving a trail of pre-cum across your abdomen.

"Right, where were we?" said Nicola, "Oh that's right, phase one." With that you broke away from our embrace. Nicola climbed back on the table, face down, and you straddled her back, facing her legs.

"Get yourself back up here, then," Nicola said to me and I duly obeyed. As I took my position back at the head of the table, Nicola greedily took my cock back into her mouth. I could hear the unmistakeable humming of a vibrator. That and her gentle moans indicated that you were working on Nicola.

"Feel free to play," you said, looking over your shoulder and indicating your magnificent arse and pussy, swaying gently in front of me. Never having been one to need a second invitation, I slapped your arse hard with my right hand and started to rub your pussy lips with my left.

Nicola's head was moving more and more frantically back and forth, each time taking my cock deeper and deeper into her throat. As her actions became more pronounced, I slipped my finger into your welcoming pussy, slapping you harder with my other hand. Nicola made one final forward thrust, taking my whole cock deep into her throat and I couldn't hold out any longer. With a great shuddering I pushed my pelvis as far forward as I could and ejaculated deep into her throat, causing her to gag violently. As my hard-on receded, I could see some semen dribbling out of Nicola's mouth, her eyes closing as you expertly manipulated her clitoris. I leant forward and began to lick your pussy, my fingers now playing with your anus. As I licked you clitoris, I could feel Nicola's body go stiff underneath you as she let out a scream of ecstasy, her body shaking violently.

Nicola manoeuvred herself out from underneath you and, moving to the foot of the table, kissed you once again. I was still working frantically on your clitoris and anus, and I could feel your body swaying rhythmically as you built to your own orgasm. Nicola leant forward, taking one of your nipples between her teeth, nibbled gently.

I could feel your swaying getting ever more frantic and had to replace my tongue with fingers, rubbing them back and forth over your clitoris one at a time. Your orgasm seemed to start in your toes, working its way up your body as one, by one, your major muscle groups began to spasm. I watched, enthralled, as your head began to shake and you let out a scream so primal it was hard to tell whether it was pleasure or pain.

You collapsed, spent, onto the table, various parts of your body twitching periodically. I leant across you, kissing Nicola softly and gently massaging your red buttocks, giving cold comfort to the stinging slaps I had earlier administered.

"You two know each other then?" I said as Nicola and I broke away from our kiss.

You looked over your shoulder and said, "Intimately."

"You don't mind, do you hun?" Nicola asked, somewhat sheepishly.

"No," I replied, "I just wish you'd invited me along earlier."

"We would have done," said Nicola, "But Carly's shy."

"Yeah, right," I said, "I wish every hot young woman I met was that shy."

"Enough talk," you said, "Isn't it time we moved on to phase 2?"

"Phase 2?" I asked.

"Pearl necklace," you replied, looking at my flaccid cock and smiling mischievously.

"You're gonna have to give me a few minutes," I said, "I'm not as young as I used to be."

"That's fine," said Nicola, "We'll put on a show for you; that should help."

With that, you turned yourself over and lay on the table on your back. "Yummy," said Nicola and climbed on the table, straddling your face. You still had the vibrator and started working frenetically on Nicola's pussy as she sank her head between your legs and licked passionately on your pussy. I took up a position behind Nicola and began to lick her anus, my tongue entering shallowly, causing her to pant a she tried to concentrate on your clitoris. The sight of two gorgeous women working on each other's pussies was causing a stirring between my legs again and my cock stood to attention once more.

"Looks like he's ready," you said, tapping Nicola on the back.

"What, already?" Nicola asked, unable to hide her disappointment at the interruption to her pleasure.

"OK then," she said, climbing off the table, "Up you get."

I climbed up onto the table, straddling your abdomen, my hard cock resting between your tits, hardly losing their shape as you lay on your back.

"Let's lube you up, then," said Nicola, rubbing almond oil between your tits and over my pulsating phallus.

As I placed my cock between your voluptuous tits, you squeezed them around it and I started to sway my hips back and forth, fucking your tits as I did so.

Behind me, Nicola got back to work on your pussy, thrusting fingers in deeply and licking your clitoris, causing you to squirm underneath me, almost causing my cock to slip out from between your tits.

The look of pleasure on your face as I looked down into your deep, beautiful eyes was breathtaking. I could feel the pressure in my balls building once again and started moving my hips back and forth quicker, causing me to start shaking all over as I spurt forward over your tits, neck and face.

As my orgasm subsided, I could feel your body tense as Nicola's caresses on your pussy pushed you over the edge. I looked into your face as you came, your back arched, pushing your pelvis into Nicola's face. The look of ecstasy and desire, your face specked with my jizz, will live with me forever. At that moment I had never felt closer to another human being.

As your body relaxed, you opened your eyes and smiled at me, the sort of smile that makes you want to come back for more. I slid down your body and kissed you, softly at first, becoming more frenzied as our hands ran over our sticky, sweat-soaked bodies.

"What about me?" asked Nicola, interrupting our passionate embrace.

"What do you mean?" I asked, a little befuddled by what had just happened.

"You two owe me an orgasm," she said, "And now you're kissing and caressing each other, leaving me here alone."

"Sorry, babe," I replied, "I didn't mean to make you jealous,"

I climbed off you and the table, sat on the floor with my back to the wall and said to Nicola, "Come here, sweetheart, let me put it right for you."

Nicola stood in front of me and I started to tease her pussy with my lips and tongue. You stood behind her, bottle of almond oil in hand, and began to give her a rub-down, paying particular attention to her tits and arse. With me sucking greedily on her pussy and you expertly massaging her tits, it wasn't long before Nicola was spurting into my mouth, her orgasm causing her to lose control of her legs and collapse in a heap into my lap.

We were all three now oiled up and slippery and it was very hard to get a grip of anyone, so we all collapsed in a heap of grasping, horny limbs.

You and Nicola managed to extract yourselves and disappeared off into a corner, whispering to each other.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"We're deciding who gets doggy and who gets anal," you replied, "And we've decided paper scissors stone is the only fair way to decide."

"Don't I get a say?" I asked.

"Wouldn't be fair," replied Nicola. "If you chose me for doggy, I'd want to know why you preferred her arse, and if you chose me for anal, I'd want to know why you didn't want to fuck my pussy. We'd already decided you should tit-fuck Carly, because she has bigger tits, which left me to do oral. We hadn't figured it out beyond that."

"Ok," I replied, "You go ahead."

You both shook your fists counting to three and you put out two fingers, while Nicola put out a flat hand. You had won, scissors cuts paper.

I was actually quite disappointed, assuming the winner would go for doggy rather than anal.

"I'll take anal," you said, causing both me and Nicola to look up in surprise.

"Cool," said Nicola, "It's time for phase 3."

"Are you two gonna start without me and I join in again?" I asked.

"Nah," you said, "We'll take you along with us this time."

You walked back over to me, hips swaying slightly more than strictly necessary and an avaricious look on your face. "I haven't tasted that sweet cock of yours yet," you said.

"Ooh, share, it's only fair," said Nicola, hot on your heels.

"Ok ladies," I said, "There's plenty to go around."

Having two hot young women battling to be next to suck my cock left me with a semi. "He's halfway there already," you said, sinking to your knees in front of me as I stood with my back to the wall.

Lifting my cock up, you leant forward and took my balls into your mouth, rolling them around with your tongue. As you were doing this, Nicola leant forward and licked the tip of my cock, the combination causing it to spring back to life.

You moved away from my balls and started massaging Nicola's tits. She abandoned my cock and you both kissed, running your hands up and down your slick bodies, fingers entering crevices wherever they came across them.

Your mouths moved towards the tip of my cock, separated slightly and engulfed it between your lips. Having two sets of lips and two tongues softly licking and caressing my cock sent it to full mast.

You and Nicola continued to kiss each other around my cock, encasing it with lips and tongues as you moved up to my pubis.

Nicola quickly broke away and got on all fours in front of us.

"Fuck me now and fuck me hard," she said.

Grinning maniacally, I replied, "Anything you say, my dear."

I dropped to my knees behind her and entered her now dripping pussy with ease. You sat in front of Nicola, using the vibrator on yourself as she licked, nibbled sucked on your glorious tits. As I was fucking Nicola from behind I was looking straight into your face and, recognising the signs by now, I realised you were going to cum first this time. With each orgasm, your screams became louder and more primitive and your muscle spasms became more violent. I couldn't wait to fuck your arse, trying to hold onto your slippery form if I (or Nicola) could make you cum first was going to be more fun than riding a fairground bucking bronco.

When you recovered your equilibrium, you manoeuvred yourself beneath Nicola and started to massage her clitoris with the vibrator. Feeling the vibrations with my cock, I shoot my load deep in Nicola's pussy, the vibrator and my ejaculation causing her to cum almost instantaneously with me. The writhing, jerking living sculpture of our entwined bodies fell to one side and collapsed in a heap.

"Time for stage 4," I say, the idea of fucking you in your sweet, peachy, smackable, pinchable arse sending my cock straight back up, no manipulations required.

"Looks like he likes your arse," said Nicola, "And I can't say I blame him."

"Ok," you say, "But be gentle with me."

"I can't make any promises," I reply, lust completely filling my face.

You get on all fours, your arse waving in the air.

Nicola passes me a tube of KY Jelly.

"We came prepared," she said.

I squeezed a bit of the gel onto my finger and started to massage your arse gently, pushing the finger in slightly as I did so. Nicola snatched the tube off me, squeezed a great dollop onto your arse and started massaging vigorously.

"Don't be that fucking gentle," she said, "She's not as delicate as she makes out."

I joined in the massaging of your anus, entering two, and then three fingers into your arse. You groaned as I did this, and I couldn't tell if it was from pleasure, discomfort or pain, but Nicola grabbed hold of my wrist and forced my fingers in deeper, up to the second knuckle.

"Oh God, yes" you screamed, "Fuck my arse."

Needing no more encouragement, I removed my fingers and replaced them with my cock, which I lubed with KY. As I entered your arse you took a deep breath, let it out slowly and started to move your arse backwards, encasing more of my cock as you did so.

Keeping still, I allowed you to move your hips forward and backward over my cock, your tight arse squeezing it as you do so.

Unknown to me, Nicola had slipped a dildo into your pussy and you were now being double penetrated. As the heat in your body rose, your movements became more frantic and your entire body started to shudder and shake to such an extent I could only get a grip to stay on by grabbing your hair. You screamed from a mixture of pain and pleasure and your tight arse muscles squeezed me even tighter, causing me to lose any last semblance of self control and spill my final load deep into your sweet arse.

As we collapsed to the floor one final time, you turned to me, kissed me more passionately than I have ever been kissed before and then said "Happy birthday, Bill."