Birthday Treat, But for Who?

Story Info
Wife is filmed & watched while blindfolded, tied & gagged.
3.6k words
4.13
42.1k
25
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Melbod1
Melbod1
74 Followers

This is mainly a true story. Some bits have been added but you can believe whatever you wish.

*****

My wife Jen is 10 years younger than me, I'm 63 so she's 53. After two children she still has a petite figure, nice arse, nice tits 38c, and loves to shave her pussy clean! I find this turns me on all the time and she feels more sensitive when we have oral sex. We have quite an active sex life and her favourite position is "spoons". This way she likes me to play with her cunt and clit while fucking her and talking dirty to her. Sometimes I take my fingers from her cunt and she sucks her own juices as if she has another cock in her mouth.

I say to her, "That's it Jen suck that cock while I'm fucking you. You need another one soon, would you like that?" She always moans around my fingers and cums hard. I love this position because several years ago we were in the middle of a session and she was getting really worked up and extra juicy so as she was about to cum I pulled my slippery cock from her cunt and pushed it against her virgin arsehole. She struggled a little when she realised what I was going to do but I just pushed against her tight hole and, because my cock was so slippery from her juices, I gradually eased in an inch or two. She tensed up but carried on sucking my fingers clean. I stopped moving to allow her to get used to my intrusion and as she relaxed a little I started to slowly move in and out, pushing further into her arse.

"You like that, don't you my little slut? I'm fucking you there and you want me to, a nice fat cock fucking your butt! Get your fingers on your clit and play with yourself as you come!"

I knew it was ok when I took my fingers from her mouth and started playing with her hard nipples as she pushed her body towards me to get more of my cock. She was really rocking and I didn't have to move that much as she was doing it for me!

"Oh yes" she moaned "that's amazing! Fuck me harder! I'm cumming! FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK MEEEE!" I'd never seen her like this in all our 30 years of marriage! Her fingers shot onto her clit and she rubbed herself as she came. I was fucking her tight arse and came just after she did emptying all my spunk into her. I don't think I've ever cum as much either!

Our sex life moved on after that session and we became more adventurous. She now likes to wear sexy undies, stockings, suspenders and even crotchless panties.

Anyway to the main event.

Our children, both grown up by the way, gave me an early 60th birthday present , a weekend away in a posh hotel (swimming pool, jacuzzi, steam room, etc,) in the middle of Sheffield. Unknown to Jen I'd been on the internet trying to find someone to watch us fucking as, although I'd never want anyone else to actually fuck her, I find it a great turn on thinking of another man watching us and wanking. She didn't know this as I never told her but I got off many times thinking of this as we fucked. I got plenty of replies and selected Mike, 29 and good looking, as he lived near to Sheffield. I arranged a meeting as I wanted to get a sense of how I felt in his presence. We had a few beers and chatted about anything that came up. We arranged to meet again, as I liked the guy, and we would discuss what I had in mind, what I expected from him and what he wanted from the experience, although he'd actually done this before. We met and we both were happy so I gave him the details and a photo of Jen so he would know what she looked like.

As the weekend approached I started getting a few things together. Again unknown to Jen (she always trusts me when I do this), I sent for a full set of extra sexy underwear, half-cup push up bra, sussies, silky stockings and open crotch panties, all in red! The opening was in the shape of a butterfly and when they all came I got an instant hard on thinking of what she would look like in them. I also sent for two vibrators, a seven inch black one and a small silver one. Believe it or not we've never felt the need to use vibrators during sex but I wanted something extra for our weekend. I also bought a silky red blindfold, a nice scarf and a nice shiny ball gag! A little light bondage for the secrecy of it all!

We were booked in for Friday and Saturday night and took the train to Sheffield and walked to the hotel, checked in and booked a meal in the restaurant. I'd planned our adventure for the Friday evening too. I put our camcorder in the case as I intended to use this to record the events. We had a relaxed afternoon in the pool area and I noticed Mike had arrived a couple of hours after us. He came down to the pool and sat near us and introduced himself. We told him what we were doing for the weekend and he offered to show us around town on the Saturday if we wanted to. We just chatted for a couple of minutes and then excused ourselves to go and get ready for our meal. Mike whispered his room number to me as we left. When we got back to our room Jen said, "Mike was nice and chatty". I thought "A good start."

As Jen was having a slow, lazy soak in the bath I rang Mike and told him what I expected that night. I also told him I'd leave her alone in the bar area and he could introduce himself again before we went for our meal. I told him "I have been working out just what I want you to do. I've brought a big black vibrator with us and provided you don't touch Jen, so she won't know you are there, I want you to fuck her with it when she's on all fours. You can also use the recorder to tape us too. I'll let you in about an hour after our meal and you'll leave when you and I have both come. I've brought a used pair of her panties for you to spunk into. She wore them after she came last week and they are covered in her cream! When you leave I'll open the door and let you out. She will think it's a part of the game. OK?" He said "Wow! Yes I'm well up for that!"

When we were ready we went to the bar area for pre dinner drinks. I know wine makes Jen randy so a pint for me and a large red wine for her. I excused myself with the excuse I'd left my wallet in the room. I went back and got all the gear ready, undies out, vibrators, used panties, gag and blindfold in the bedside cabinet and the camcorder having a last charge. When I got back to the bar surprise, surprise Mike was chatting to Jen as if they were old friends. It was working! We finished our drinks, said our farewells and off we went for our meal with more wine! During the sweet course I told Jen "I've got something special arranged for you tonight and I want you to pretend not to know me when we got back to the room and you must play along and answer everything I ask you. Ok? You trust me don't you?"

"Of course I do and I hope it's a sexual plan because I'm as horny as hell!"

"Is that because your friend Mike was turning you on while he chatted you up?" She slapped my arm playfully and said "Maybe, you'll never know!" I could guess and I was getting a right hard on!

We finished our meal and went towards the lift passing Mike who was still in the bar, we went over and I was getting Jen another wine for the room. She went straight over to chat and as we left she gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and me a sly smile. Did she suspect something?

In the lift I pulled her to me for a succulent kiss. She was hot, hot, hot! When we got to the room I sat her down in a comfy chair and got the camcorder out. Her eyes widened but she said nothing and shuffled her arse on the chair. I started recording and the conversation went like this:

"Hi what's your name?"

"It's Jen."

"What are you here for Jen?"

"Whatever you've got."

"OK, that's nice to hear. Do you like sex Jen?"

"Yes of course."

"What's your favourite position then?"

"Oh, I like doggy style and spoons."

"Do you like anal Jen?"

"Mmm yes."

"What about bondage?"

"I've never tried it but I wouldn't mind trying."

I honestly couldn't believe what I was hearing, she was telling me things I'd only dreamt of! I decided to go further.

"What about lesbian, have you ever tried another woman?"

"Not yet." With a wicked smile. Wow another surprise!

"Have you ever had or wanted another cock to fuck you or even a threesome?"

"Never had another cock except my husbands but I'd never say no until I've tried it!"

"Oh your married then. Does he suck your cunt and do you suck his cock for him?"

"Yes I'm happily married and I love it when he sucks my bald cunt. He makes me cum so quickly! I suck him too sometimes and we do sixty nine."

"So, do you spit or swallow?"

"I've never swallowed, he's never asked me too. He just cums on my tits or my neck."

"Would you like to suck a cock now Jen?"

Without answering she reach forward and started unfastening my belt and zip, all the time looking into the lens. She pulled out my hard cock, leant forward and licked the pre-cum from the end before sucking it into her mouth. She bobbed her head on it for a few moments then withdrew it from her mouth saying, "does that answer your question?" PHEW!

I had to move things on quickly and not lose focus.

"I've got you some nice underwear Jen, will you wear it?"

"Mmmm of course I will."

I turned the recorder off and got the underwear for her, she gasped and smiled when she saw how classy it looked.

"Get your clothes off and I'll help you get into them."

When she was down to her knickers and bra I could actually see a huge wet patch on her crotch! I helped her with her garter belt, stockings and bra. It was only when she got the bra on she realised it was half cup and her nipples stood above the material. She pulled the panties up and just stood there shaking with anticipation. I got the camcorder back on and put it on the bedside table, facing us, so I could get involved again. I walked behind her and put my arms around her and rolled her nipples between thumb and forefinger. She nearly fell over and moaned loudly. I slipped a finger between her arse cheeks and found her cunt. She was soaked and gagging for it!

I reached into the drawer and got the stuff out.

"Trust me my slut and you'll have the time of your life."

"I do and I am already!"

I slipped the blindfold over her eyes and she gasped. I turned her to face me and tied her hands and arms, towards the elbows, together. I turned her around again, led her to the bedside and lowered her onto her hands and knees in front of me. What a sight, my wife tied up with her pussy dripping through the her crotchless panties and at my mercy.

Wonderful!

"Now, my horny little bitch, I have a few surprises for you. I quickly stripped and stood behind her and just put the tip of my cock against her pussy lips. She shuddered, "Yes give me that big fucking cock, fuck me good baby!"

"Patience my slut! You are not ready yet." She moaned with disappointment as I pulled away from her. I reached for the gag and slipped it round her face and she pulled away in surprise but I forced it into her mouth before she could really get her balance. She moaned loudly into the gag as I stroked from her cunt to her arsehole where I ran a finger around her puckered hole. She was bucking and if I'd stayed there I'm sure she would have come for me. I leant over her again and rubbed my cockhead against her telling her, "I've got another surprise for you my slut, now you are at my mercy! More cock is what you need!" I swear if she could talk she would have been demanding it. She was moaning and bucking so much I had to shh her! I'd never seen anything like this. I got off her and went to the door and opened it to let Mike in.

He slipped in quietly. I was stood there, naked, with a stonking hard on he looked me up and down, smiled as I put my finger to my mouth to indicate for him to be quiet. He nodded and I whispered to him where the used knickers, camcorder and vibrators would be, and I would indicate if and when I wanted him to get involved. He understood and followed me into the bedroom where Jen was still on all fours squirming and still moaning into the gag. Mike stood in awe, then removed his clothes and went to sit down to watch the show. His cock was hard and about an inch longer than mine, he was stroking it as he sat down. My thoughts were pulled back to Jen as she shuffled around a bit. I moved to her rear again holding her hips and slipping my rampant cock into her sodden cunt.

"Come on baby, feel that big fat cock sliding into you. I'm going to make you cum and then you're going to suck me and clean all your juices off me!" She moaned again.

I began a slow fuck and turned to Mike who had the camcorder in one hand and Jen's used panties wrapped around his cock with the other hand. I reached into the drawer and got the silver vibrator out and I stopped fucking Jen with my cock buried balls deep in her cunt. She moaned as though in disgust that I'd stopped until she felt the little vibrator slide across her puckered hole. She tried to wriggle away from me but I just pulled my cock half out of her pussy, and she wasn't letting that happen, so she pushed back at me to get me back in! I slapped her arse loudly and she quietened a little. I went back to the vibrator around her arse hole, slipping it alongside my cock to coat in Jen's juices. As I brought it back up I started fucking her slowly, in all the way then back out. She was ready to come. I slowly wormed the vibrator into her arse hole and when it was about halfway in I noticed Mike was at my side filming us. He was wanking furiously! He wanted a show and I was wanting it too so I began fucking Jen faster with both cocks.

"Come on you bitch, come for me while I fuck both your holes like you wanted! Maybe I'll get you a real man to fuck you next time!"

"Hmmmmph! Hmmmmph!" She groaned and squealed into the ball gag as she came with me not far behind her. Jen has never been a sprayer with her orgasms but she shocked me with how much she had come. I looked round and saw Mike wiping spunk from his cock and into the used panties!

I wasn't going to let it end there, I was still hard and Jen was breathing heavily into the gag. I climb on the bed next to Jen's head and slipped the gag from around her head and out of her mouth. She gasped for air and coughed and then when she spoke she said "fucking hell, that was fantastic! Do me again!"

"Not yet my slut, I've not finished with you yet!"

I held her head slightly tilted and moved my cock towards her mouth and pressed it to her lips.

"Open up bitch I'm going to fuck your face! Take my cock in your throat and you can learn to be my little cocksucker!" I'd never spoken to Jen in this way and was unsure how she'd react. She just opened her mouth and I pushed my cock all the way to the back of her mouth, she gagged slightly as it reach her throat. I allowed her to moved back a little. Then pushed in again. Mike was still hard too and was still filming.

"That's it baby, take my cock in and when I come you will swallow all my seed! Oh yes, that's sweet!"

I indicated to Mike to pass me the 7 inch vibrator.

"I've got another surprise for you slut, another cock just like you wanted!" She stiffened slightly but never stopped sucking my cock and using her tongue on the underside. I held her head again with one hand and moved the black vibrator towards her pussy with the other hand. Mike was zooming in on her rear end. She flinched as I placed the cockhead against her cunt and moved it over her clit sending vibes through her body which made her gurgle around my cock.

"Oh yes that's it girl, moan on my cock! It's awesome, I'm almost ready to fill your fucking mouth with all my spunk!"

I pushed the cock into her pussy and switched it on. She bucked against it wanting more. I gave her it all and Mike then passed me the silver vibrator. I knew what he wanted to see, every hole plugged! I took it from him and pushed it against Jen's already fucked arse hole. It slipped in easily. She was full of cock and loving every second. When she felt me turn on the silver bullet she went absolutely bonkers! I decided to untie her hands and as soon as they were free she slipped a hand under my balls and started to play with me, alternating between them and my cock shaft. Mike took hold of the seven inch vibrator and I put my arm behind my back so if Jen did feel any contact from Mike she would think it was me. He pushed the cock in and out quite forcefully. It didn't bother Jen, in fact she was moving along with it ready to come again. Looking over at Mike I could see he was ready to unload another panty full. I began stoking my cock into Jen's mouth. She was the first to come, bucking and thrashing about so much I thought she'd shake my cock from her mouth. I held her head firmly as I started to come.

"Oh yessss! I'm coming for you babe! Suck me dry you slut, You cocksucking bitch!" I was fucking her face but she didn't care as she was still coming herself! I shot wad after wad down her throat as Mike came again but carried on fucking Jen with the vibrator. Amazing! Jen just flopped away from me as I got off the bed, I'm sure she was still in the throes of her orgasm!

I nodded at Mike who quickly got his clothes together and disappeared into the toilet to get dressed. I leant over Jen and whispered, "How was that baby, are you happy?"

"Oh Yes, I love you so much. Can we do it again sometime?"

"You bet, you sexy minx."

I removed all the toys from Jen's holes and went to let Mike out of the room and as he left he just said, "Cheers that was out of this world!" I passed him the used panties he'd filled as a momento of the evening and told him, "If we need you again I'll make contact, OK?" "Ye, that's ok with me, good luck with your adventures!" I just smiled at him as he walked away.

When I got back into the room Jen was asleep so I switched off the recorder, put it and the toys away. I moved Jen into the bed without taking her undies off and crawled in next to her smelling her sexy scent as I nestled down. I couldn't resist giving her nipple a tweak as I snuggled into her. She moaned softly and pushed her arse towards me as though she was ready to go again.

We awoke next morning, spent it in bed reminiscing what we'd done. She stroked my cock again and slipped it into her mouth.

"Do you want a fuck." I asked.

"I'm a little sore so just enjoy!" And she returned to my cock sucking me hard and too another orgasm. She took it all in her mouth again leaving some on her tongue. She stuck it out to show me and then proceeded to swallow it all!

"Hm, tasty!" Is all she said.

We have regular sexy weekends away and maybe, just maybe we'll include others again. I'm leaning towards a female next time!

Never heard from Mike again but we've watched the movie regularly and Jen's never twigged on how the picture zooms in and out!

Melbod1
Melbod1
74 Followers