Birthday Treats

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I placed my hands on her and touched her soft, downy flesh. She had voluptuous curves. Her buttocks were rich and luxuriant. As I felt every curve of her body I kissed her decolletage, just above her fettle breasts. She smelt of sex, ripe and full bloodied. Her sexual aura was magnetizing. We had become like one body, her sex glued to mine, each thrust of her hips sustaining our approach to orgasm.

Her face was pressed next to mine and as I kissed her she grabbed my hair, panting into my mouth. She was at the critical juncture before orgasm, crying to have it end. I lowered my hand to her sex and turned it over, offering a hand for her to rub against. The girl manipulated her sex onto my fingers and quickly achieved the delectation she sought, climaxing with an unexpected force that produced wave after wave of delightful spasms in her thighs and belly. She produced a high pitched sporadic moan and collapsed on top of me, spent and resplendent in the paroxysm of her orgasm.

I was happy that I had made the second girl come but I remained unsatisfied and begged my lovers for release. On my behest the two girls set upon me. They rolled me on the carpet, biting my flesh and penetrating everywhere with their commanding fingers. Tongues left wet traces along the curve of my spine. Their kisses stung my sex. Then I felt their fingers between my open thighs stirring my sexual organs, drawing a mellifluous essence from my sex. I arched my back as the spasms began and I cried out, fearing I would faint. My breasts pointed upwards and shook violently as I approached the apex of pleasure.

But before I could climax I felt David appear between my thighs. He positioned my calves over his shoulders and penetrated my sex with his large erection. It was all I needed. With the girls fingering my clitoris David delivered a pounding resolution and we both boiled over, climaxing in unison.

After a moment of repose Dave withdrew then produced a blanket and some pillows. We all lay on the carpet together satiated and content, touching each other admiringly until sleep crept upon us like a drug. It was only then, as I sleepwalked into a hallucinogenic dream, that David removed the blindfold.

I could see the outline of my lovers slumped languidly beneath the blanket, arms and legs conjoined in discord from our love-making. An expanse of female hair was displaced on the pillow like a fan. But I could not see their faces. Even then my lovers were strangers to me.

As I closed my eyes I mused on the identity of my sweet tormentors. Who were these voluptuous, wonderful women, these birthday treats, who had satisfied my desires and realized my every fantasy? I would never know. For when I woke in the morning, only David remained sleeping beside me.

12