Birthday Treats Pt. 02

Story Info
Loving Wife's birthday getaway continues at the hotel.
2.1k words
3.84
22.4k
14
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Setting down her phone and kicking off her shoes she pours herself a drink from the hotel room bar. Slipping out of her leggings, she begin to relax after the long flight and all the mornings excitement. The soft carpet feels comfortable on her bare feet. She walks to the balcony glass door and opens it wide. The warm Las Vegas sun pours over her body. She feels the hot desert air envelop her. She steps out onto the balcony. 21 floors up overlooking the casino hotel pool. The DJ's music pulsates as she scans all the bodies enjoying the sun as well. The soft breeze blows through her loose knit sweater top. It feels so good on her Vitamin D-neglected, Minnesota skin.

Off comes the sweater top, tossing it on the patio chaisé lounge, now only in her black, lace panties. Not completely hidden on the open balcony, but too far from prying eyes to be recognized. She figures if someone spotted her standing almost nude out on the balcony.

"So what? It's Vegas! Let them look."

Walking back inside for a refill on her drink she grabs her pack of "Vegas smokes" and lights one up out on the balcony. She feels somewhat naughty smoking a cigarette in her panties out on the open balcony. Enjoying that feeling, another thought crosses her mind. No one will recognize me if I... and with that thought, she slip her panties off. Now totally nude. Drink in one hand, cigarette in the other, stretching her arms out wide almost in a "Look at me!!" pose, a big grin appears on her lips!

That warm fire is still burning, on low right now but beginning to grow again as she think of her Hubby's texts and the possibilities of how much more trouble bad wifey can get away with this weekend. The desire growing in her core begins to spread through the rest of her body. She absorbs the sun and feels the breeze caressing her skin. She finishes her cigarette, pulling in the smoke, feel it fill her lungs and exhales. Closing her eyes. It's almost as if the sweet tobacco, nicotine buzz and alcohol mix possess her. Like a switch, she clicks fully into her naughty alter ego, bad wifey and open her eyes.

"Ahhh Vegas, how I've missed you."

Her dark inner voice taking over. Finishing her drink, refueling her, she returns to the room for another. Just then there is a loud knock at the door that startles her.

"Guest Services!" The voice at the door bellows. Collecting herself, she stammer out "Just a second, please!" Her mind a little numb from the vodka she gulped, she grabs the white hotel robe and hastily throws it around her before answering the door.

The guest services gentleman's eyes pop open as he sees her standing at the door in her robe. It barely covers the bottom her ass, too late to worry about that now. His eyes quickly shoot from her legs to her slightly open cleavage, finally to her eyes.

"H-Hello Ma'am, I have a package for you. And a bottle of champagne. Would you like me to open it?"

Regaining her composure, she answers.

"Ohhh yes please, that would be lovely! Come in, you can set the package here!" Pointing to the bed as she walks to get the ice bucket. She bends slightly, stretching across the room bar. Her robe slips up exposing the bottom of her cheeks to the young man. In her haste to cover up with the robe, she didn't tie her belt very well, her reach also causes her robe to slightly open, allowing even more cleavage to show. She catches herself in the reflection of the bar mirror. Cleavage would be a modest word to describe the amount of breasts now showing.

What happens in Vegas... her inner voice mimics the commercials she sees on tv for Las Vegas. She spin around with the bucket and the robe bellowing open. His eyes lock onto her breasts.

"Will you be so kind as to get some ice for me before you pour? I'm not dressed to go out of the room."

"Yes ma'am!" And he quickly moves out of the room, down the hall to the ice machine.

Let's start to have some fun. Her inner voice commands. She unties the belt on the robe and let it open freely. Still covering her nipples, but exposing her freshly brazilian waxed pussy, growing wet with that burning desire she felt earlier on the plane. He returns and finds her standing by the balcony door, still open and the breeze fluttering her open robe like the wings of a dove.

"I...Ice ma'am?"

"Perfect. Can you bring me a glass?"

He pours the glass, quite steadily for pouring while a almost naked woman stands before him.

"I'll take it out here on the balcony." And she walks outside hoping he follows. She pulls a cigarette out and places it in between her lips.

"Light?" She's just playing with him now.

The wind blows her robe open. Her breast rise with each breath, heavy with excitement. He walks toward her with the champagne, hands her the glass and takes the lighter from her hand. He's inches away, but very composed. He flicks the lighter and she leans in lighting her smoke.

"Would you like one?"

"Sure, if you don't tell." He smiles and pulls one out for himself and lights it. His eyes take her in. Up and down. She feel his attention and it feeds that fire between her legs. She inhales the sweet smoke, it buzzes in her head. Sipping the cold champagne, it chills her lips and the tiny bubbles tickle her tongue.

"Would you have a drink with me too?"

"Yes, I could use one." He grins.

"Don't worry. My lips are sealed." She take the bottle from his hands and walk to the room for another glass. Returning, she watches his eyes explore her body, never looking away. The wind blows the silky robe open and off her shoulders just as she pour his drink. He takes the glass and sips, still taking in her naked beauty.

"Mmmmmmm it feels so wonderful out here, doesn't it?" She tips her head up to the sun feeling it on her skin again. He's quiet, says little verbally, but his eyes tell her all she need to know. His uniform pants are tight and she can just make out the outline of his growing erection. It reminds her of the bulge of the man on the plane. And how she wished to feel it in her hands. In her mouth.

She thinks of her hubby's words before she left for the airport this morning,

"I want you to enjoy herself, have fun and try some new things." His voice echos in her head.

Looking at the shy, young hotel attendant. A funny pang of guilt mixed with excitement shoots through her head at the thought of twisting her husband's words. I want to try this new thing. The voice in her head whispers. Just a taste.

They finish their cigarettes in silence, just enjoying the views. The young man breaks the silence.

"I should be getting back, Ma'am. They'll be looking for me. Thank you for the drink. Is there anything else I can get you before I go?"

"Please, let me get my purse for your gratuity. I'll be right back." She walks to the room and spots her purse on the floor by the bed. Without hesitation she bends over straight legged so that the small robe lifts over her ass, giving the young man a full shot of her glistening pussy. She dig through her purse, moving her ass softly up and down, side to side, letting him see her sex, wet with excitement.

"Ohh fuck... I don't have any cash on me."

"Thats really okay, Ma'am. Don't worry about it. I think you gave me plenty." He smiles.

"Nonsense, there must be something I can do to show my gratitude! She says playfully as she walk to him.

"How about if I take care of this?" And her hand goes to the rock hard bulge in his pants. He doesn't say anything, just lets out a soft breath as she strokes him through his slacks.

"Fuck! You feel so nice..." unzipping his pants and unbuckling his belt, she waste no time pulling his erection out. She stroke his length, feeling his skin sliding in her hand. He isn't as big as your airplane friend, but not small either. He has a very plump head and trimmed pubic hair. He groans again as she pumps his hard cock with her hand. He leans back against the railing as she works his cock.

"Do you want to cum on my tits or on my face?"

"Uhhhh... face..."

"Oh yes I was hoping you'd want that!" She takes him to a chair on the patio and sit facing him. Legs spread so he stands between them. She strokes him slowly, gliding her hand over his length. She licks the tip of his head. Pulling him to her open mouth but just licking around his head. He tastes different from her hubbys cock. He is sweet with a subtle salty taste. His taste excites her and slips a finger to her pink clit. She wants to feel that big head in the back of her throat. Her fingers work quicker on her pussy, matching the rhythm as she sucks him deep in her mouth. He feels so different in her mouth. Bigger. Fuller. His soft skin, touch of saltiness mixed with his sweet pre-cum makes her fire burn. Slowly pulling his length in her mouth, her mind races with the thoughts of telling her hubby about how she made two men hard for her, all on her first day in Vegas. Oh how he'd love to see his innocent wife take this new cock into her mouth, watch her make him cum on her face. He grows hard as she slide her mouth over him. Pushing his thick head to the back of her throat and reversing. She circles her talented tongue around his head as she pulls him out. She repeat eagerly. Faster. Savoring this new cock as she mouth-fucks him. His hips Buck and begin to push into her, matching her rhythm. She keeps this pace for him knowing he's about to cum for her.

"Ooooohhh.. I'm going to cum!"

She pulls off him.

"Cum on me. I want to taste you." she whispers.

His hips begin to flex with her speed and she feel him tighten! She feels the first spurt hits the back of her mouth and she finally tastes him, swallowing him down. He let's go and the next shot hits her chin and begins to run down her neck. Next one is across her forehead and left cheek. It feels so warm as it lands on she, running down softly.

"Yes!"

She take his last shots in her mouth again, sucking every drop from him. He does taste so good! His legs buckle and shake as she finishes cleaning him off. Catching every drop.

Her inner voice speaks. I need a selfie of this!

"Can I ask a quick favor? I need to snap a quick picture of your cock in my mouth, would that be okay?"

"Yes,just don't show my face, please."

"No. Just for me and my hubby back home." She runs to grab her phone and kneels back down on the lounge chair. She takes his cock back in her mouth and poses for her selfie. His cum still on her chin, lips, all over her face.

If he liked the last picture, he's going to love this one! Her dark voice laughs.

She take a few more snaps and enjoy a few more sucks on the spent young cock, savoring it. She zips him up and walks him to the door, his cum still on her face, neck and now running down her breasts.

"Thank you!" She softly whisper.

"Thank YOU Ma'am! If she need anything else, just ask for me, David."

"You got it, David!"

She closes the door, steps in the bathroom and washes up. Pouring another drink she grabs her phone and her smokes and steps back outside to compose her message. Let's keep it short and sweet.

"I tasted and I liked! ;)"

She attach the latest pic and hitting send. Heart pounding again, but more from the excitement this time. What will he say? Will he be mad? Did I go too far?

Bzzz... Bzzzzzz...

"Bad Wifey!"

"Did he taste good?"

"Fucking Good! I loved his cock in my mouth."

"I want more."

"My pussy is so wet"

"You didn't fuck him?"

"Just with my mouth."

"Your pussy sounds like it needs some attention now."

"Badly!"

"Can I?"

"Only if you promise to send me a pic!"

"Promise!"

To be continued...