Birthday Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon the viewfinder of the video was filled with a close-up of Mark sucking Pete's cock. After a minute or so that very unique scene, Karen climbed onto Pete's lap, her back leaning against his chest, slipping his cock into her pussy. She rode Pete's cock as Mark liked her clit. It did not take long for her to climax, flowing into several rapid-fire orgasms.

She then leaned back and relaxed as she instructed Mark to make Pete cum in her. Mark slipped fingers into her pussy along the underside of Pete's cock and began stroking him as he resumed licking her clitoris. She climaxed again and, eventually, yet again as Pete began to moan he was getting close to cumming. "Lick him," Karen instructed. She rode up on his cock enough to give Mark access to Pete's very excited cock. Mark licked the exposed part of Pete's cock while Karen's pussy squeezed his cockhead. Pete cried out he was cumming. Mark persisted with swirling his tongue on Pete's shaft as he pumped Karen full.

"Wow, that was kind of horny, don't you think?" Karen moaned. Everyone quietly agreed. She got up and pulled Ben to the floor. She climbed onto him and slipped his cock deep into her. She looked over at Mark and he knew what was expected of him. He crawled up behind her and carefully eased his cock into her already crowded pussy. She squirmed and moan with a bit of erotic pain but held on until both men were completely buried in her pussy. Ben was pinned firmly down and could not move a lot, but Mark was able to fuck them both with great passion. He made Ben climax, but did not stop for a moment until he himself moaned that he was going to cum. Karen later said it was the most intense spurting she had ever felt. The amount of semen in her was enormous and Ann enjoyed spreading it all over Karen's body while the boys relaxed and recovered.

The hot tub was for recovery.

12