Birthday Weekend Selection Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ask Liz if she is ready to begin, and she nods slowly and says yes. I remind her that the winner will be the one who finishes in her mouth, Sara steps up to reminds her of the women's little secret kink factor that was added. At this point the men are lined up, cologne has been added to all the men so they smell the same, and Liz still is blindfolded. Men please remember you cannot use your hands or help yourself in any way shape or form; Liz is to do all the work. Gentlemen please do not talk during the process as this may give a clue to who she performing oral sex on.

Let's begin, Amy guides the first cock (Austin) to Liz's waiting mouth and I start the timer. Liz slowly take the cock into her mouth sucking and kissing it very gently. Looks like she is trying to get a taste of the cock to see if she likes it or not. She gets a little more aggressive and she has half the cock in her mouth and timer signals one minute is up.

Next up is Jake, he steps up and Amy guides his cock into Liz's waiting mouth, this goes about the same she seems to be savoring every bit of this cock and she slowly sucks and works on his cock. Jake has a little more girth and is a little bit longer but she manages to get about half of in her mouth before the timer goes off.

Next is Tom, as Tom steps up Amy grabs his cock and slides it into Liz's mouth. Liz is presented with more girth than she has ever had, but slowly works to get the cock started going into her mouth, she only managed to get about a quarter of it in her mouth before the timer went off.

At this point following round one we saw little progress of a winner. So we took a break and I prepared for another round. This time I am adding more time to the round. Instead of 1 minute for each I added an additional minute making it 2 minutes.

So we start the next round with additional time and it is much different this time around, we start see some fidgeting from the men as they are starting to get very aroused, but still after this round we have no winner. We took a break again and I add more time again making 3 minutes. I really think she is playing with them to see how much she make them squirm in the process.

We start the next round and things are getting really hot two of the guys Austin and Tom almost finished last round, but came up short, so we are starting the 3 round with 3 minutes and looks like Austin will win, then the timer goes off. Jake starts his third round of three minutes and about a minute into the round he explodes into Liz's mouth, I mean huge amount of cum is being injected into Liz's mouth she is having a hard time keeping it in her mouth. It is starting to dribble out the corners of her mouth and then he stops spurting his cum. He is dazed and says OMG I have never came so hard or so much.

Sara steps up and help Liz to stand guides Liz in front of Jake, they hug each other and begin to kiss, Jake just got the surprise of his life, a mouthful of his own cum from Liz, he starts to pull back and Sara whispers something in his ear. He hesitates and then begin kissing deeply and the two of them swallow his cum together. This is one of the hottest things I have ever seen my wife do, my cock is so hard it is hurting pressing against my pants trying to get out.

Austin and Tom are looking very disappointed at this point, and the girls are removing the blindfold from Liz so she may see who her ultimate gift will be for the night and the weekend. We are all amazed at what just happened and we trying to come down from the high we are on.

I spoke up and said, Tom, and Austin you did not win the ultimate prize tonight but I am sure you both enjoyed trying to win during the competition. Even though you will not be having sex with Liz, we cannot leave you in the state you are in. You both are getting oral sex to completion before you go home with your respective spouse.

Liz at this point starts to get back down on her knees, and I say and it will not be from Liz. Each of your wives agreed to finish you here in front of us before you leave. Ladies, if you would please strip down to your Birthday Suits and take your positions. Amy and Robin begin to strip, these two ladies are very beautiful and have fantastic bodies.

Amy and Robin stand their totally naked and all the guys are looking at them including myself. I want to take them bed now myself. So ladies turn around slowly and go ahead and take your places. Each lady walks up to their husband and wrap their arms around them and kiss them deeply. Tom says, I can never get Robin to let me cum in her mouth let alone swallow, and now she is going to do this for me in front others, this is just great and it is not even my Birthday.

Both Robin and Amy take a step back a little from their husband and say just relax and enjoy. They both take a step back and change place with the other and proceed to get on their knees give each other's husbands blow jobs to completion. They both take their time and let the men enjoy which was only about 15 minutes before both of them blew their load in the others wife mouth. Both wives stood up opened their mouths showed us all their mouth full of cum then swallowed it all in front of us.

Robin and Amy step to me and thank me for such a great night but they say there is one more surprise for the evening before it is over. We all decided that the wife of the winning husband was going to be gift to you, so we need Sara and you to strip down in front us all since we have seen everybody naked except you two. We have all agreed that we will give you oral sex to completion as well; it seems only fair since your wife gave oral sex to all of our husbands. But, the catch is as follows you will enjoy all of us giving you oral except when you are ready to finish it will be Sara enjoying your cream injection.

Since Sara will be spending the weekend with you we have taken some of the GoPro cameras from the bedroom Liz and Jake will be and set them up in the bedroom you and Sarah will be in. You will have additional footage of a video for the two of you as well.

Sara I and I have now finished stripping down to our Birthday suits my knees buckle at the site of how beautiful she looks. She has that little gap between her legs just as Liz does and I can see it is very wet to the point of dripping. Austin and Tom notice this too as well as the Robin and Amy.

Sara lets out a gasp when she sees my erection that is so fucking hard right now. I have measured my cock before and it measured almost 7.25 inches with medium girth, but right now I am sure it is pressing past 7.5 inches mark. I walk over to Robin and Hugged and kissed her lowered myself to my knees and licked her pussy for few minutes. I did the same with Amy and as I was kissing her pussy I am sure she had an orgasm because I felt her weight change as I had to hold her up more, then I detected the flow of her pussy juice as well.

I then stepped up to Sara and gave her a long passionate kiss and I got down on my knees so I could kiss her pussy and Sara just pushed me onto my back and lowered her pussy to my mouth. On the way down to my mouth she dripped juice from her pussy three times. Everyone applauded her action, her pussy so wet and sweet. After about 30 seconds she had a massive orgasm that just filled my mouth, Amy had to help her stand back up on her feet.

Now the girls said it was my time, they all got on their knees and I stepped up to each one and slid my cock into their waiting mouths. It was all I could do to hold off coming when I slid my cock into the first waiting mouth. Robin was first and she has very good technique with great suction. I pulled out of her mouth and made my way to Amy. Amy has a great technique using her tongue with swirling action around my cock. I pulled out and moved to Sara. Sara had a warm and gentle technique and used her tongue on the bottom side of cock.

It was all I could do to hold off Cumming. I wanted to enjoy each of the girls even more than just one time. This went on for about 30 minutes or so with me trying to hold off by thinking of other things but also enjoying the oral pleasure I was receiving. Each one of them of them tried to deep throat me in the process. Liz has learned how to deep throat me over the years, so I am sure they have heard about this from her when the girls were out.

My cock was ready to explode but I still wanted to enjoy them more. There was no way I was going to hold out any longer. I told them it was time for me to finish and Sara took her place. Sara started off slow little by little she inched my cock into her mouth, she applied some suction then began to start bobbing on my cock, I was groaning and fidgeting. Then she stopped and slowly slid her mouth down my cock starting at the tip.

As she was doing this she had her tongue sliding on the bottom side of my cock, she got about 6.5 inches in before I let loose. I came so hard it hit the back of her throat and she gagged a little. She got her gag reflex under control and finished massaging my cock until I finished Cumming which was about seven full spurts. I almost fell when my knees went.

She relaxes on her knees a bit and stands and hugs me for about a minute, I looked down at her and she looked up and we kissed. I got a mouthful of my own sperm even though it was about two minutes ago since I finished in her mouth. I was reluctant at first, but it did not taste bad at all, we both swirled it around with our tongues will kissing and we both swallowed together. I am thinking to myself that was HOT and why has this never happen before.

Everyone in the room stood in awe and amazement of what they just witnessed and thinking they saw this two times in one day. What a wonderful Birthday party this has been. We all hugged began kissing everyone. We are all still in a state of OMG and being horny.

Tom and Robin and Austin and Amy are getting dressed and ready to leave for home, I say to them by the time you get home you will have been thinking of all that happen tonight and you two women will have the fucking of your life when you get home.

All this was totally unplanned in the beginning, the thought of any type of sex was not part of my thoughts in the beginning, it was simply to give my wife a great birthday present, something different and we sure did accomplish that tonight. No other Birthday party will ever compare.

Thank You all for making the best gift to Liz I could have ever given to her, without you none of this would have been possible.

We all said our good byes as Austin and Amy and Tom and Robin left. It was time for Liz and Jake to retire to their room for further activities. I let them get settled in and went in started the cameras so we would have further memories of this night down the road..

Sara and I then retire to our room after having a little more wine. As we went to the room we heard a lot of activity from Jake and Liz as they were well under way fucking. I then let Sara get settled in before I started the cameras. I grabbed the box of condoms and set on the night table and Sara said; we will not use condoms, just as Liz and Jake are not using condoms we will not use them either. I said are you on birth control, she said "No". I was instantly hard again. I started the cameras and crawled into bed with Sara.

12