Birthday Weekend Selection Pt. 02

Story Info
Special Birthday present for my wife continues.
6.8k words
4.07
21.5k
17
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz and Jake have been in their room and going non-stop having sex for about 2 hours now. Sara and I knock on the door and I tell them I will start changing out the batteries and memory cards on the cameras. We can see they have been very busy from the light sweat they have all over their bodies. I look at Liz and I see there is a lot of sperm coming from her pussy. I did not know if she would go through with the no condom rule or not.

I get all the batteries and the memory cards changed on the cameras while Sara is sitting and talking with Liz and Jake. I can't stop thinking that Liz actually did not use a condom, the sperm oozing out of her ever so slowly. Sara goes and gets all of us some more wine and we sit on the bed and drink and talk about the night.

Sara sees me looking at Liz's pussy; she says there is a lot of cum coming out your pussy Liz. She takes her fingers and scoops some onto them and then spreads the sperm on her lips and then continues to suck it off her fingers. With her wild side coming out she then kisses me with Jakes sperm on her lips and in her mouth.

Without even thinking I lean over between Liz's legs and start licking her Pussy, the more I licked the more turned on I became. I think I sucked all of Jake's sperm out of her pussy for the next 15 minutes with Liz having at least two orgasms. Liz and Sara pulled my face out of Liz's pussy up towards them. Liz and Sara began to staring kissing me very passionately and my penis was standing at attention again. They both said Tim that was one of the hottest things they have ever witnessed.

During my Cream pie eating Jake had picked up a camera and turned it on and got it all on video. A short Definition: Cream Pie - A vagina that's had a load of semen shot or injected into it. Semen on a vagina is NOT a Cream pie. Cream pies are vagina's with cream on the Inside. Vagina's that merely has Semen on the outside is just a messy vagina. Cream pies must be injected.

Sara and I turned on the cameras again and go back to our room. Before we had went to check on the cameras Sara and I had just finished drinking some wine and continued talking. Sara had started to give me oral sex and told me she wanted to deep throat me. She had heard Liz tell how I taught her to deep throat me. I told her we had all night and the weekend to do this but I wanted to eat her pussy because it had tasted so sweet earlier tonight.

We got into the 69 position and began giving pleasure to each other. I rolled her over onto her back and I got between her legs and began eating her pussy. When I hit her clitoris with my tongue she jerked like an electric shock just went through her and clapped her legs around my back as she squirted and filled my mouth with her cum as she orgasm-ed.

I then slowly slid on top of her and began to slide my cock into her; it was more than she was use too so there was a slight grimace of pain on her face. She urged me to continue on and that she wanted to continue. As I continued very slowly she was showing more signs of pain or discomfort. I stopped and said we can do another way. I had her get on top of me and that way she could work my cock in at her own pace. She then informed me that Jake had never let her be on top and all they ever did was missionary or them standing u and Jake entering into her from behind. I just told her to relax and ease my cock into her at her own pace as she felt comfortable. She started to slide down onto my cock and her tight pussy felt so good. This is one of the tightest pussies I have ever felt. This is probably due to her very small frame and short stature.

She worked my cock in a little further and leaned down and started kissing me very softly and very sensually which in turn got me more excited and my cock seemed to grow even more. After maybe 10 to 15 minutes she was finally able to take my cock all the way inside of her all the way down to my balls but she was not sliding up and down on my cock. I could tell she was still getting use to the length and girth.

She started to move up and down and looked me in the eyes and said OMG I like being on top. About the time she said this she let out a yell of OMFG, OMFG I am Cumming and I am Cumming hard. I could feel my cock hitting the bottom of her pussy; she was taking me to the hilt. I began to cum insider her while she was having an orgasm, I came hard and I came a lot. My cock was buried deep inside her and I just kept Cumming with the last two ejaculations I swear it squirted out from her pussy around my cock.

We began to kiss and hold each other while we came down off the high of her orgasm. I said to Sara, I sure hope you was serious about not using a condom because I just pumped your little pussy full of cum. She was silent; she did not say a word. I got nervous and started thinking she was not serious about No Condoms and was only joking. She kissed me and said "Yes" I was serious about No Condoms and it felt so fucking good. I thought I was never going to stop Cumming on your cock.

She slid off my cock and slid up my chest and lowered her pussy to my lips while holding her hand over pussy as she lowered herself. As she met my lips with the back of her hand she removed her hand and my sperm came pouring out of her pussy into my mouth. I never knew I could cum so much; it tasted warm and sweet and I kept my mouth open until the flow stopped. I then began to start sucking and licking to clean up her pussy. All of the sudden she started bucking and riding my face and yelling OMFG, OMFG, OMFG and then she filled my mouth again with her own cum washing out any remaining cum from me in her pussy.

It was so fucking beautiful and made me hot as hell all over again. This night has been totally out of the norm for me. I have never tasted my own sperm; I have never had a Cream pie before, let alone eating my wife's Cream pie with another man's cum inside her. I had always thought this was gross and not for me at all.

But tonight was a night of firsts, Sperm kisses, Cream pies, Cream pies of sperm from another man, wife taking another man without condom to completion, wife giving oral sex to 3 different men, wife giving oral sex to completion to another man and swallowing the load, and me getting oral sex from 3 different women, getting oral sex to completion from another woman, receiving oral sex while others watched, filming all the action taking place, and fucking another woman without a condom and filling her pussy full.

Truly this is going to be a night and weekend to remember. If not for the videos I would not ever begin to believe this ever happened to us. What a great Birthday present for Liz, with unexpected and added benefits for myself.

Sara is just completely spent and worn out at this point. So I get up and change the memory cards and batteries in our room, then I head over to Liz and Jake's room to do the same. When I entered the room Liz was giving head to Jake, very slow and very sensual blow job. It looked so good I was very jealous it as not my cock. They said they are going to sleep after Jake finishes so shut off all cameras except the one pointed at the action right now.

On the way out the door Jake asked Tim, what did you do to Sara? He said he has never heard her cum so loudly or hard. I said nothing out of the norm I just fucked her. I told him I think it was from my larger cock and girth that sent over the edge. Or it could have been fucking her without a condom and filling little pussy completely full to overflowing with cum.

We all decided to get some sleep for the night as we was all pretty exhausted from everything that went on tonight. I wake up a little after 10am and smell some coffee. I go to bathroom and to brush my teeth and wash my face to get woke up. As I am walking down the hall I hear Jake and Liz going at it like rabbits already this morning.

I poke my head in the door and I see Liz standing bent over a little bit with her hands on the wall. Jake had entered her pussy from behind and was really pounding away at her, I see Liz breast swinging back and forth taking a pounding as well. Liz has 38C cup breasts pushing to a D cup. Liz looks at me and I hear Jake start to groan, he was about to finish inside my wife again. She was in heaven, Jake had finished and Liz turns around and drops to her knees and starts to clean Jake's cock of the mess he just made. She then stands up and say to me Honey, thanks for making coffee. I said it is not me making coffee.

I walk down the hall to the kitchen and I see Amy and Robin naked making breakfast. They greeted me with a kiss on the mouth from each of them. We both had such a good time last night. When we got home our husbands was so turned on they fucked us like there was no tomorrow. Amy says, I called Robin and she told me the same thing happen to her. We talked and decided to come over and make breakfast for all of you as a thank you.

Liz and Jake come into kitchen and were surprised as well seeing the girls there. They all started talking and I walked down the hall to check on Sara. Sara was still asleep so I very gently crawled between her legs spreading them along the way and started to kiss her pussy to wake her up. Sara began to stir a little bit as I continued to kiss her pussy. I then started to lick her clitoris and she really came to life. She started to cum as I continued to give pleasure.

She pulled my face up to meet hers and we began to kiss. My cock was rock hard again. I have never been this hard so many times in such a short time. She then pushed me over on my back and said she wanted me fuck her in the ass. She says she never been fucked in the ass, it had always hurt too much to even try.

I asked her are you sure about this? She nodded yes. So I grabbed some lube and put a lite coating on her ass and then insert some in her ass with one finger then two fingers. I then lubed my cock and started slowly to insert it into her. I took my time and lubed my cock head a few more times before I finally got the head of my cock into her. She yelled a little as she was getting use to the pain. I did not move for a while until she start to push back on my cock signaling she was ready for me to go further inside here. It took about 20 minutes but I had my cock buried completely in her ass.

I heard some noise and turned and looked and we had small audience watching this and filming us we continued. I was fucking her ass with good rhythm now. I knew as tight as her virgin ass was I was not going to be able to hold back any longer. I started Cumming hard; it seemed hard to ejaculate this time, so I kept going as best I could. Her ass was so tight, squeezing my cock so hard it was keeping me coming like normal, but eventually I finished.

We just had another first this weekend with anal virginity taken. We all sat down at the dining room table and began eating the wonderfully prepared breakfast. I asked the girls why they were naked and they said we knew all of you would be so we wanted to fit in. I told them we would probably take some the festivities outside later this afternoon and evening. We have a 12 ft. tall wooden privacy fence so nobody can see anything and the closest house is over 200 yards away. So why don't the two of you call your husband's and invite to come and watch with the two of you. If the sex is anything like last night you all will be in for a very good show.

Robin asked what we have planned, I said Sara want to learn how to deep throat me and wants to experience me Cumming in her throat. I would like to show off some of the BDSM skills Liz and I have perfected over the years. That is what all the ironwork is in the backyard are for. Robin chimes in and asks if she could participate then Sara and Amy said we would like too as well. I told them it is not easy or for the faint of heart. It will involve Pain and Pleasure, Paddles, spanking, Leather cuffs, hand cuffs, blindfolds, and whips. Yes there will be red marks, welts with blood marks. Yes it will hurt, but the pleasure from this will be some of the greatest you will ever have. It has increased Liz and my sex life many times over the years.

Jake and Liz what do you two have planned? Liz says, we were talking about some of the same and just plain old sex outside. We had even discussed some group sex like threesomes, foursomes, but we have not fully discussed anything at this point. So Robin, Amy would you be up for some group action this evening I asked? Both Robin and Amy shake their heads yes, and say maybe all the above LOL.

As we ate breakfast and talk I have been downloading all the video from the memory cards so they will be ready to go when the sex starts again. I have a lot of video now but the weekend is not over and there will be 7 times as much before the weekend is over.

They call their husbands and invite them over for the festivities. Everyone will be here after 4pm according the girls. We all have enjoyed the wonderful breakfast and the coffee this morning is giving us a fresh start to the day.

I now have all the memory cards ready as well fresh charged batteries in all the cameras and they are ready to go. Everyone had cleared the table and went to the living room to continue the conversations from breakfast. Amy brought in more coffee and filled our cups and asked if anyone wanted some Orange juice as well.

As the conversations continued we notice that Liz, Jake, Amy was missing from the room. Robin had went to see if they was setting outside getting some fresh air. If I knew Liz she was back in the room with Jake for more sex. She has an insatiable appetite when it comes to sex. So I walked down to the room and I heard some familiar sounds. As I open the door it was Jake fucking Amy and Liz kissing her and playing with her breasts. Looks like they started the threesomes already, but I do see the cameras are on recording all the action. I also notice Jake is wearing a condom, I do not know if this was his idea or Amy's.

I go back to the living room and tell others I found them and what was going on. Robin said that is just wrong, they did not invite me. Sara spoke up saying, don't worry you may go in with us if you two do not mind. We both shake our head no. We then head for the room.

As Sara arrives in the room Robin and I are sitting on the bed talking. Sara says you two go ahead I had him all night and I am a little sore right now. I said OK and start kissing and massaging Robin. Sara starts turning on the cameras. Robin reaches for the box of condoms and Sara stops her and says you should go without you won't regret it, you know we did not use one all night. Robin looks at Sara with a questioning look, Sara says and it was wonderful. Robin nervously set the box back down on the night stand. A little nervous she says OK, but I am nervous about this.

I start massaging Robin on her thighs. Robin is very nice looking woman who has more of an athletic thick build. She is very shapely and very sexy looking woman. I begin to start kissing her breasts and start moving down to her Pussy. I start tease her with my tongue and she starts to squirm a little. Sara sees that Robin is liking all this attention and says to Robin he is all yours, and I am going to sit and watch the two of you enjoy yourselves.

Robin is really starting to get wet and is pulling my head into her pussy even more. I feel she ready to have an orgasm. She starts jerking and saying OMG I am Cumming. This goes on for about 3 minutes and my face totally blasted with her juices. As she stops jerking and Cumming she says please fuck me now.

I slide up her body kissing her all along the way eventually reaching her lips. Robin got very excited and started to kiss me deeply and all over my face. She says I have never tasted myself before, it is very sweet tasting. We continue to kiss as I line up my cock to begin inserting into her sweet pussy. She starts to push a little on my chest like she does not want me to insert my cock. She looks into my eyes and says let do this, please fill my pussy full with your cum.

I continue to work my cock into Robin's pussy and I am about half way in and I feel her pussy starting to squeeze around my cock. She moves her legs around behind me and is pulling into her deeper and she is yelling Oh My, Oh My, I am Cumming. Her pussy is convulsing around my cock and I just started to fuck her. There is no way I am going finish so soon, I want to enjoy her for a while. I begin to push farther in until I reach the bottom of her pussy. I begin to slowly fuck her and enjoying each stroke my cock takes inside her. She has relaxed now and has started to enjoy me inside her, she starts to grind with each of my strokes and is kissing very gently and sometimes very passionately depending on how I hit different spots inside her vagina. She then stops me and rolls me over on my back and starts to head down to my cock. She wants give me some oral sex, I assume it is also to taste herself again in the process, since I have been inside of her sweet pussy.

She begins to slowly lick the tip probing the tip of my penis with her tongue. I feel her probing the hole of my Penis and it sending new sensations through me as she does so. Then she inserts the tip and swirls her tongue around the head of my Penis and begins to slowly slide down the shaft. She get most of it in her mouth then slide back up. This continues for a while and I am really enjoying all the attention she is paying to cock. She stops and begins to lick my balls which I am sure there is more of her pussy juice on them, she is cleaning them well.

Robin begins to slide up my body and raises herself up and straddle me and begins to slide down onto my cock. She is smiling the whole time while sliding down onto me. She is enjoying this, I am enjoying this. She slides down and hit bottom a few times, each time she does she lets out and little moan and sometimes hold herself in that position and works around to get even more pleasure. I can tell she is about to reach a huge orgasm.

I am feeling I am getting to a point of no return myself each time she hits bottom and moves around and grinding a little bit harder. Just as I am about to tell her I am Cumming she screams Oh Yes Fuck Me, Fill me up. I exploded into her pussy and my cock was buried to the hilt. I must have ejaculated 7 or 8 times hard, I felt full streams of cum going into her pussy and she was still yelling and jerking on top of my cock. I could feel the sperm running down onto my balls ash she collapsed on top me. After a little bit of recovery time she slid down and began to suck my cock cleaning all cum off it and my balls.

Sara walked telling her how wonderful it looked and kissed Robin and I. I could only agree with her, it was fucking great. I said to Robin, is your pussy full enough of cum? She oh God, My husband will wonder what is all that dripping from me. Sara chimes again and said, just slide up and feed the cream pie to Tim, you will glad you did. Robin asks me, do you mind? I say no, I am starting to like it, and it is just my sperm. You women swallow it all the time and it has not hurt or killed any of you.

Robin slides up and began to lower her Pussy to my lips, I can see a lot of cum in here Pussy, and this is going to be another meal for me just like Sara was. I start the task of cleaning her Pussy licking and sucking cum from it. I start licking and teasing her a little and all of the sudden she lowers herself onto my waiting mouth and it is like the flood gates are open. She is having a massive orgasm and flooding my mouth with my cum and her juices. I almost cannot swallow fast enough but I manage to do so. She tasted just as good as Sara when Sara did the same to me. I continue to clean her Pussy and suck out every last drop I can.

Robin slides off and Robin and Sara begin to kiss and lick my face, I guess they were getting any last remnants off my face and mouth. All how I love this weekend's fuck sessions with these women, I wish this would be an every weekend ordeal. I just am laying here and cuddling with Sara and Robin, and I am really enjoying this little bit of time relaxing with the two of them. Sara gets up and turns off all the cameras and then slides back into bed with us. After a while Liz, Amy, Jake had looked in through the door, they saw we all fallen asleep cuddling together.

12