Birthday Weekend Selection Pt. 03

Story Info
Special Birthday present for my wife continues...
5.5k words
3.84
16.8k
12
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* If you have not read the Birthday Selection Weekend Stories 1 -2 you should do so now as this is a continuation of those stories in this series.

*****

We are all sitting and relaxing and having good conversations about past sex experiences we have all had. Liz brought up the idea of some Sex games for all of us to participate in such as Ring Toss with the men's penis used as the pole and a Butt plug pole for the women. Another one was Blow Till They Go, each woman will blow one of the men until the timer goes off, then moves to the next man, all women are doing at the same time. When the 1st man blows, he and the woman blowing him are the winners and now sits and watch the others, but all other women continue till all men have blown his load.

Another game is the "Nuts and Bolts" game. All the men will have a Bolt in which none are the same and all the women will draw from hat for a Nut which matches one of the Bolts and none are the same. Each man goes around and tries to screw the Bolt into the Nut, when he finds a match that is his partner. Next all women lube their pussy very well and the men lube one hand very well. The object of the game is to completely fist your partner. 1st one in wins. Ladies once he is in you will have one of the greatest orgasms you will ever have. Men you have to go very slow and use plenty of lube, be mindful of her when she tells you it hurts or to go slower.

Another game would be "Who's Ass" We have a curtain with 4 holes and the women will be on one side and men on the other side. The women will be bent over with their Ass against the hole. You guessed it, the men will be on the other side. Each man will fuck one Ass until the timer goes off, then he will move to the next and so on. All men will do this until they all have their turn with each of the women. They will then guess "Who's Ass" is who. The man with the most correct gets to choose the Ass he will fuck, then the man with next most correct guess's and so forth. If they choose their wife they will choose again. In case of tie the men will draw numbers from a hat for his partner.

One for the women now is "Women's Choice", women will get to choose from a hat a number corresponding to a man. This will be her partner and will not be her husband. The men will lay on the floor with a curtain coming down from the rod on the patio in the middle of their chest. The women will then suck and then fuck the man she has drawn. This is a no condom exercise, when the man finishes the woman will wait for the other men to finish. Then each women will stand up holding all his cum in her pussy with her hand and wait for the curtain to be raised. They will then step up to their partner and lower their pussy to their partner lips giving him a Cream Pie of his Cum. The men will now eat all his cum from her pussy.

Amy say's we have a lot of games to choose form, why don't we all discuss and then vote on which ones to do. After a very lively discussion they have come up with 1 game favoring the women of the group. They have chosen "Women's Choice".

We place all the men's names in one hat. The women begin to choose their men. We all found our matches and no one was matched with their spouse. The matches were as follows: Liz and Tom, Austin and Robin, Jake and Amy, Tim and Sara. Only the women knew who they have picked.

We all agreed a little something to drink and a snack would be good before we start, this would make all of us a little more relaxed, plus giving the men time to recharge. But first we have Amy and Tim's time together. Liz asks Tim if he is ready and he say "Yes" and then asks Amy and she said "Yes".

We get the cameras ready for them. Tim and Amy begin by hugging and kissing and then Tim gently lays Amy down on the bed. Tim starts off with some foreplay and some heavy kissing. He begins sucking on her breasts with some lite biting of her nipples. You see Amy's eye roll back into her head a couple of times as she enjoying all this attention. Tim then begins to lick and kiss her Pussy that is already really wet. You can see the wet spot on the bed as he begins. Amy has a couple of orgasms and begins to give Tim some oral sex. She begins to tease the tip of his penis, she swirling her tongue around the head of his Penis is driving Tim wild.

Tim stops her and rolls her over on her back and starts to enter her and at that moment she put her hand on his chest and stops him from moving forward. With her other hand she reaches for the box of condoms and Tim says to her, this is a No Condom exercise. Her eyes become very wide looking and she looks at Austin and he says and does nothing. She is scared, she eventually lets go of the condoms and allows Tim to proceed. Austin speaks out and says look at Tim's cock I swear it looks like it has grown 2 inches since the deep throat contest. There is even more of a look of panic in Amy's eyes.

Tim proceeds to enter Amy's pussy and we hear Amy's groans and moans of acceptance. Tim start moving in and out of her but he is only teasing her because he is barely over half way in her. He keeps inching farther and farther into her as we notice Amy lets a loud yip. Tim is now hitting bottom and she is feeling it. Tim slams her good for a couple of strokes and you could see the pleasure and pain on her face. You see her legs curling around Tim drawing him into her deeper and not letting him pull out very far. Amy whispers in Tim's ear please use a condom with me. At this point Sara and Robin come over and talk to Amy and encourage her to continue without the condom. Robin said I was scared too, but I do not regret the decision to go without a condom with Tim. Amy says I am not on any birth control and it is my fertile time of the month. Sara says me too, then Robin says me too, they all just realized they all had their menstrual cycles synchronized together. Amy asks Tim to continue without a condom with some hesitation in her voice.

Amy started to orgasm; she started jerking and raising up off the bed and yelling OH MY FUCKING GOD, OH FUCK this feels so FUCKING GOOD, OH I AM FUCKING CUMMING. After this orgasm Tim asked if she would you like to control the action? She shook her head yes. Tim rolled over to his back and let Amy get on top. She began to lower herself down onto Tim's cock. She started riding him slowly, she started to grind and move her hips in circles as she fucked him. Everyone could tell she was about to have another orgasm, she was Cumming all over Tim's cock. Not only could see how wet she was you could hear how wet she was. OH GOD Austin, she tells her husband I am Cumming again, OH MY FUCKING GOD. She was moving like a hundred miles an hour on Tim's cock.

We are not sure how Tim is lasting so long. She begins to slowly fuck Tim again enjoying every minute of it. She had a nice slow pace going up and down and moving her hips in circles. Tim reached up and started to kiss her nipples then he started to kiss her on the lips. Amy was about to orgasm again. Tim begins to stiffen up, his ball are starting to move up, he is about to explode. As the first shot of Tim's sperm went inside her and hit the bottom of her pussy Amy jerked and just realized Tim was Cumming inside her. Not just inside her but deep inside her and with a lot of sperm. Tim was filling her up; he injecting so much cum inside her it was Cumming out around his cock. We must have seen Tim's balls contract 9 or 10 times while injecting his cum into Amy. Amy collapsed on top of Tim's chest and said you are now the second man to ever cum in my Pussy without a condom. She started kissing him very passionately and slowly slid off of Tim's cock and made her way up to Tim's lips and began to lower her pussy to them saying, since you unloaded your cum in me without a condom it is time for you to have the final product of our love making.

Tim accepted her pussy to his lips, besides it is his cum he is being fed. He begins to lick gently all over and then starts to kiss the beautiful pussy lips. She did not last long. He must have found her enlarged and sensitive clitoris and she began dumping loads and loads of Tim's cum into his mouth along with her juices as well. It looks like Tim is having a hard time swallowing all that cum coming out of Amy's pussy, he almost chokes. She starts to yell OH MY Fuc... And she just falls off of his mouth onto the bed. She does not move. We all rush to check her out, she is breathing and she does have a heartbeat. Amy has just passed out from the intense orgasm she just had.

Austin says that was so FUCKING HOT, I am so hard from just watching my wife enjoy herself so fucking much. She has never had orgasms like this before. I will never be able match that. Liz says do not worry, it was just the extra excitement going on this week end; she would never have another orgasm with Tim like that ever again. It is just the circumstances of the weekend. Look at your cock bulging, just how excited are you right now?

It has been about 10 minutes now and Amy starts to move and tries to sit up. We stop her and told her to just take it easy. Liz brings her some water and lets her take a few sips. Robin says how do you feel right now? Amy says I am tingly all over and everything is just a blur. Robin tells her she just passed out from the extreme orgasm she just had. Amy says I'm still having small orgasms and contractions in my pussy. I have never felt anything like this before; I am feeling very weird and flushed right now. Robin says to her and now you are full of another man's cum and I do mean full. Austin got so hard just watching all the pleasure you was enjoying. I think he almost shot his load just watching you while not even touching his cock.

Amy then said to Tim, thank you very much and then slid down to start cleaning up Tim's cock from all his cum and her juices and then slid up and kissed him deeply and saying Thank You. Tim says he will make her special video of this so they can watch while having sex with each other bringing back the memories of this weekend adventure. Austin says Oh please do, I so want a copy. If I had not seen this myself I would not have believed this ever happened.

Liz stops all the cameras and I take them and pull the memory cards and batteries and replace with fresh ones so they are ready to go again. We all decide it is time to sit back and eat something and have some more wine. Tim and Amy really need to recharge before we go any further. After we get done eating we play the game the women voted for "Women's Choice".

We decided a couple of us would go out and get some Chinese food. We had a menu and called in the order and they said it would be ready in about 40 minutes. Tim decided to go take a shower to clean up a little before we sat down to eat. Amy asked Tim, do you mind if I come to join you? Tim said sure come on and we can wash each other if you would like. Amy nodded "Yes".

While Tim and Amy were in the shower the guys went to pick up the food. Sara checked in on Tim and Amy while they was in the shower and came back and said it was one of the most sensual shower scenes she had ever seen. She said looks like Tim had set a camera for the shower so they would not miss anything. She could not stay and watch do to it was making her very, very wet.

Robin speaks up and says someone please call the guys and have them pick up some more Wine and Liquor due to we only had a couple bottles left and tomorrow is Sunday and we cannot buy tomorrow. Liz called them and had them stop at the Liquor store to buy some more.

All the food and drinks have arrived and everyone is starting to setup everything so we can sit down and eat. Amy and Tim finally make their way out the shower and come back into the living room and join all of us. They look very refreshed and Amy has this glow and grin on her face from everything that has taken place this afternoon. As they walk into the room Amy is leading Tim into the living room by his Penis and Tim does not seem to care. Just before they take a seat Amy turns around and wraps her arms around Tim and plants a very deep and passionate kiss, not just a kiss, a very long and very passionate deep kiss. When they finish kissing she says Thank You to Tim for such a wonderful afternoon I will never forget this.

We all sat down to eat and have something to drink. Tom started the discussion of all the things that has happened this weekend. We all had some great memories and we all discussed what each of us liked the best. Each one of us had a huge smile on our face as we spoke with excitement of reminiscence of what has transpired this weekend.

As we continued the conversations moved from what we had experienced to what we witnessed while watching others. We all seem to have same excitement and vigor during these conversations as well. It seems everyone truly is enjoying the weekend. Not just the having sex with the others spouse but watching their own spouses have sex with others.

We all continued to drink and enjoy the Chinese dinner in front of us. We had ordered a little of everything. That way we could enjoy, not just not one item but many. None of us was moving really fast we were just enjoying the food and conversation. Tim walked over and started the fireplace to add some ambiance to the evening.

Next up for the weekends activities will be the "Women's Choice" a game they had chosen. We had all decided this would be the last activity for the evening before all go to bed. Liz and the other women had setup the other bedrooms for the other two couples so they could stay the night. The women have paired them up as follows. Amy will be with Tom and Austin will be Robin. Tim and Sara will continue to be together for the weekend as well as Liz and Jake.

Tim has setup the patio outside for this event. Liz will be in charge of the event and the rules that everyone will abide by.

Liz begins by saying this is the game the women have chosen "Women's Choice", the women have chosen from a hat a number corresponding to a man. This will be her partner and will not be her husband. The men will lay on the floor with a curtain coming down from the rod on the patio in the middle of their chest. The women will then suck and then fuck the man she has drawn. Women please do not talk during this exercise so the men will not know who you are.

This is a no condom exercise, when the man finishes the woman will wait for the other men to finish. Then each woman will stand up holding all his cum in her pussy with her hand and wait for the curtain to be raised. They will then step up to their partner and lower their pussy to their partner lips giving him a Cream Pie of his Cum. The men will now eat all his cum from her pussy.

The matches that were drawn are as follows: Liz and Tom, Austin and Robin, Jake and Amy, Tim and Sara. Only the women know who they have picked. Liz says Tom you will lay here, next will be Austin, then Jake, and last but not least is Tim.

Liz will fuck -- > Tom

Robin will fuck -- > Austin

Amy will fuck -- > Jake

Sara will fuck-- > Tim

All the men get into position and the curtain is drawn across their chest. Behind the curtain the women are being instructed which one is their partner for this game. What none of the men know is including myself is the Liz has given the women extra instructions. She has instructed them all to time all the men's ejaculations as close to each other as possible and has given them hands signals to signal the other women when their partner is close to Cumming. Now each of the women knows who their partner is but the men do not. All the men need to do is enjoy and cum in the pussy that sucking and riding their cock.

Liz asks if all the men if they are ready and they all say yes. Liz then says, Let the Games begin. All ladies take their place begin teasing the cock that they have chosen. Men start to make smart remarks to the other men. Austin says to Tom I think your wife Robin is sucking me off, I am really going to blow my load deep insider her. Tom come's back saying Oh Please do, I know she will enjoy it. This goes on for a while and they start get quiet as the women are now starting to lower themselves down onto their cocks.

As the women continue to get their rhythm of going up and down their partners cock we begin to her the men start to groan. This goes on for about 40 minutes and some of the women are starting signal their partner is close to Cumming. After about 10 more minutes all the women have signaled and then one of them starts to cum, then another one, and then the other 2. All men have now finished and the women are now standing.

Liz says to men please stay in place and I will pull the curtain back and reveal who your partner is. They will then move forward to finish the game. All the men are surprised and only had guessed who his partner might have been. The women begin to take their place on the men's open and waiting mouths. Some of the men have never had a Cream Pie before and are very reluctant to do. Then their wife's tell them, they (we) do this all the time when we give you a blow job, so the least you could do is eat your own cum it is not going to kill you. They all start to settle down and slowly start to eat the Cream Pie that is present to them. Soon all the men are beginning to enjoy and some of the women are starting to orgasm one by one.

Orgasms from the women are going off like popcorn and the men's mouths are getting full of cum and their partner's juices. Some of the women had 3 or 4 orgasms during this and the men were very surprised they had extremely hard cocks from being so aroused. The women one by one begin to slide down their partners body and begin to kiss them. They all roll off their partner and begin to relax.

Liz gets up and says to all, thank you very much for playing along with us. She then asks all if the men enjoyed themselves. Everyone nodded in agreement. Liz then says we are glad all of you men enjoyed eating a Cream Pie and for some of you it was a first.

Now does anyone regret playing this game? All the men said "No".

At this point the other women got up and stood with Liz, They started by saying Thank You very much, but we do have something to tell you. A puzzled look came over the men's faces. As the women glanced at each other they said we would like to play this game again sometime. All men shook their heads in agreement. We would also like tell you that Not only did you eat a Cream Pie, but you also did NOT eat your own so the sperm you ate and swallowed was of another mans. When you were waiting for the curtain to be drawn back we all had changed places. None of you fucked your wife or ate a Cream Pie from your wife and none of you ate your own cum.

At this point the men could not believe what they were hearing. Tim did not care because he had done this before. Some of the men said no way you are just kidding us right? Again the women spoke up and said, no we tell the complete truth. They say to the men, what's the big deal here? You all said you liked and enjoyed yourself. We as women do this all the time when we give another man oral sex, you do not hear us complaining about swallowing another man's cum. We do not complain when another man ejaculates in our pussy, we just take it and enjoy as you should.

You could hear a pin drop in the room, all the men was quiet. They could not believe their wives would pull a switcheroo like this on them. They are all still stunned and somewhat in shock from the realization of what just happened. The women had won, they got to fuck another man, got him to cum in their pussy and then fed the Cream Pie to another man and none of the men was their husband throughout the whole process.

Here is the mix of what happened, Liz fucked Tom but Tom ate Cream Pie from Sara, Robin Fucked Austin but Austin ate Cream Pie from Liz, Amy fucked Jake but Jake ate Cream Pie from Robin, Sara fucked Tim but Tim ate Cream Pie from Amy.

12