Birthday Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cocks kept coming at her. She would swirl her tongue around their heads, sucking them deep into her throat. As she went from one to the other, she managed to reach the waiting cock with her hand. She grasped each one and continued to pump it while she sucked the other. She continued on each long enough to feel them swell even more. The men's breath grew deeper and faster. They were ready to come. She pulled the first one out just in time for them to cum together. The jism spewed from them like fountains. Try as she might, she could not get it all into her mouth. It sprayed her face and chest. She licked up what she could reach, then she got some assistance from the girl that was just between her legs.

The pretty red headed girl started licking the cum from her body. One she was clean, they kissed deeply and passionately, tongues fighting with each other. After the kiss was over, she too climbed upon the table. She was not about to miss this action.

Tired as she was, she had promised her husband that she would do as instructed. With the last bit of energy in her body, she licked, sucked and probed the pussy in front of her. How she wished for the restraints to be released, but she would not ask. Luckily, the sweet red trimmed bush in front of her didn't take long to explode in orgasm. She promptly licked up each drop of cum from the drenched pussy.

Exhausted, she collapsed onto the table. She was almost ready to say he word, to give up.

"My dear." He whispered into her ear, "You are the most magnificent creature I have ever had the honor of knowing. You have made this the best night of my life. I will always love you, Thank you."

With that, her husband removed the restraints and helped her to her feet. She dressed herself the best she could and turned to say goodbye to the strangers, but they were gone. She never did find out their identities. She and her husband returned home where she took a long, hot bath. They slept well into the next morning, cuddled into each other.

12