Birthday Wish

Story Info
Loving husband makes wife's fantasy come true.
2.2k words
4.02
44.9k
5
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blindfolded, with my hands cuffed to my thighs with Velcro-straps, I had no idea where I was going, and I was nervous, to say the least! I knew I'd be safe, that wasn't the problem; my loving husband, and sometime Dominant Master Scott, was the one who had "kidnapped" me. He meant me no harm. In fact, this was my birthday gift. The one that I had asked for. We had talked about this particular fantasy, in detail, many times since we'd gotten into BDSM, and now it was becoming reality! That is why I was nervous.

It started out as the customary birthday celebration; a cake with fifty glowing candles, some gorgeous gifts lovingly picked out by my thirty two year old husband, and a "Happy Birthday" kiss. Then, "oh, I almost forgot this one," he said nonchalantly.

Opening the small package Scott handed me, I knew instinctively that it was something special. It was a Wish Keeper. An ornate silver tube, with a small azure gemstone, on the end of a silver chain. The tube screws open, and inside that is a tiny scroll, where one is expected to write down her wishes, and keep them close to her heart. Oh, it was beautiful! I thanked my husband with a million tiny kisses, and then opened the scroll, trying to decide what to write on it. But something was already on it!

"Kneel," said the familiar handwriting.

I looked up at my husband's smiling face, and blushed. The best way to get me hot, he knew, was to make me kneel before him. I obeyed his written command immediately, kneeling with hands behind my back, face turned up, and eyes downcast, and he ran his fingers gently through my long cinnamon hair. Then he told me what was in store. He gave me a million opportunities to back out, by using our safewords, before blindfolding me, cuffing me, and putting me in the car. But I wanted this! No... I needed this!

Stopping the car, Scott got out and came around to open my door. He helped me out of the car, and attached a collar and leash to my neck. Following behind him, I heard him unlock and open a heavy door, and we stepped inside. The room had a pleasant odor of roses and sandalwood, and I detected the unmistakable scent of leather. I could tell that we were not alone. Even though I had known beforehand that there would be other people involved, this still made my heart beat faster, and I moved in close to my Master for comfort. I was getting into the moment, and I would anticipate nothing.

Holding me in his arms, Scott kissed me deeply, and whispered in my ear, "This is it, my love. The day you have been waiting for. Do you still want it?"

"Yes, Sir," I answered with a wavering voice, and he kissed me again, making my knees weak, and my pussy wet.

Uncuffing me, my Master started stripping me of my clothes; my last shield against the strangers in the room. My heart raced. I've been nude in front of my husband a million times, and I'm perfectly comfortable. But, God, I was about to be naked in front of who knows how many people; complete strangers, for all I knew! Since quitting smoking twelve years ago, I'd put on a bit of weight, and I get a little self-conscious about it. And now I was to be exposed for (I imagined) dozens of pairs of probing eyes. "You are so beautiful, my pet," my Master's voice came huskily in my ear, and from that instant, I lost my self-doubt, and I felt sexy. I was... I am sexy! And when I felt those eyes upon me, from all directions, I didn't want to hide anymore. I wanted to show off my wonderful, curvy body; my lovely round breasts, and my delicious plump ass. And when it was completely uncovered, Scott kissed that curvy body all over, nipping with his teeth those places that make me wiggle. With his touch, every nerve was coming alive, and every tiny kiss felt like fire, and every nibble was electricity coursing through my body.

Ordering me to raise my hands, my Master chained my wrists to a bar, high above my head. Similarly, my ankles were bound to a spreader bar, so that I could not close my legs. And I was completely helpless. I felt the first sting of my loving Master's flogger on my soft buttocks, and he followed that one with several more He whipped my back and my thighs, and my ass tenderly, and lovingly, at first, just allowing me to enjoy the sensations. Very gradually, the whipping became more and more intense; the sting of the suede flogger coming ever harder and faster, and in due course I was panting, and crying out with every stroke of the multi-stranded whip. Oh, it was wonderful! My skin became hotter and hotter under Scott's loving torture, and I was writhing with erotic desire.

I felt his hand between my thighs, and my husband slipped two fingers easily into my dripping wet cunt. Grinding my pussy into his hand, I wanted more, but he stopped all too soon. Feeling his fingers press against my mouth, I parted my lips, and he had me tasting my juices. Mmmmm.

Someone else stepped up to us, and Scott moved away. Then I felt a strange pair of hands on my skin. They were rough, like raw wool, but they were gentle nonetheless. "Are you ready to learn what pain is about?" asked a voice I didn't recognize. I nodded. "Speak up," he commanded calmly.

"Yes," I said as loudly as I could muster (which wasn't very loud, I'm sure), "hurt me!"

And pulling my head back roughly by my hair, he kissed me on the mouth, forcing his tongue between my lips. I felt his kiss from my head to my toes, and back up to my clit, and I returned it with equal passion. Breaking the kiss, this unseen man took over where Scott left off. He used a riding crop, and he showed no mercy! He started with my backside, beating my already tender ass soundly. My screams came from deep inside me, and shook the very walls, and I thrust my ass out, so that my mystery man would have a good target. Moving around in front of me, he used the crop on the front of my thighs, and breasts. He was a bit more gentle on my tits, but Oh, the pain was exquisite! I cried out again, as he smacked my inner thighs, and purred when the crop lightly touched my hard clitoris. Holding onto the bar above me for support, I leaned back, spreading my thighs as wide as I could, while he whipped my pussy with the riding crop. Each stroke of the crop hit just the right spot, and I was screaming in pain, and filled with lust.

And I was flying. There's no other way to describe it. It was so unreal. Colors swirled around in my head. My body was no longer solid, and I was all spirit, and pleasure, and pain, and desire, and sex. I was barely aware of another presence behind me. While this man beat my pussy, a comforting feminine voice whispered in my ear. "We are going to put you on your knees now, dear. But first, I have something for you." With that, I felt the pinch of clamps being placed on my perky nipples, and I hissed through clenched teeth. The bar above me was lowered, and I was gently guided to my knees by the loving hands of the woman who had whispered to me, and I felt her leather-clad hands gently caressing my sore ass. WHACK! I cried out, louder than ever, as her thick wooden paddle connected hard with my very tender, red-hot ass cheeks. Again and again, she spanked my ass with her paddle, and I cried out with every stroke. She paused a long time between strokes, so my ass never became accustomed to it.

And while she paddled me, I felt a cock pressed to me lips. Without thinking, I took it into my mouth, and he grabbed my hair, pulling me away. "Did I give you permission to suck my cock?" he asked simply, twisting my hair in his hands.

"No, Sir!" I said quickly, and the paddle stung my ass again.

He released my hair, and pressed his cock to my lips again, and like a good girl, I waited this time for his orders. "Lick it," he said simply, and I licked it from balls to tip, and back again. I pleasured him with my tongue, as best as I knew how, all the while the woman behind me was slamming her paddle against my sensitive ass.

Another man stepped up to us. It could have been my husband, but I wasn't at all sure. He took off my nipple clamps, gently massaged my nipples, and then put the clamps back on. I think he loosened them, because it didn't hurt quite as much this time. He tugged on the clamps, and I moaned loudly, and then his hands were gently caressing my back. Someone slipped a rubber butt-plug slowly into my ass, and a voice told me that if I let it go, there would be trouble. I clamped down with my sphincter muscles, to make sure that didn't happen, and the man whose cock I was licking ordered me to open my mouth. He pushed his cock in, and ordered me to suck him off, which I gladly did.

Now, at least three sets of hands were gently massaging my skin, another playing with my tits, and tugging on the clamps, while the woman behind me paddled me harder, and I was fucked furiously in the mouth. With my hair gripped in his hands, this man savagely thrust his cock in and out of my mouth, and I did my best to take him all the way in. Soon, groaning throatily, he came in my mouth. I felt it hit the back of my throat, and I swallowed as much of his cum as I could, but I felt a lot of it drip from my lips, and down my chin. Immediately, his cock was replaced by another, thicker, but shorter, and someone else was fucking my mouth. My moans muffled by the hard cock in my mouth, I felt someone kneeling behind me, and another cock was sliding between my dripping wet pussy lips, and a set of fingers was gently rubbing my clit. I felt a tongue at my chin, as someone licked the semen from my face, while my mouth was being fucked. "Are you enjoying yourself, dear?" asked the lilting feminine voice, and I nodded. Oh, God, what an understatement! I was in Heaven! No. Not Heaven! No Angel had ever flown so high, as I was flying then!

Breathing heavily, and shaking violently, the man behind me came in my love-tunnel, and someone else took his place. And the man in my mouth came, and I swallowed every drop of his semen. Then I smelled the delicate musk of a vagina, and my head was pushed down and I started licking her pussy. I licked and sucked, and made her moan, and she came in my face as yet another load of hot white sperm shot into my cunt.

I honestly can't tell you how many times I was fucked that night, how many cocks were in my cunt or my mouth, or how many times these men came on me, in my mouth, or in my pussy. A wild guess? Four men, besides my husband? And that gentle Dominatrix who paddled my ass so tenderly. But it could have been an army. And I was the center of attention. I was the birthday girl. I'm sure my ass saw more than 50 smacks, but I won't complain.

Time had no meaning, and I took all of the pain and pleasure that was offered for an all too brief eternity, and it all came to a crashing crescendo! With hands all over my body, and a hard cock in every orifice, I rose higher and higher from the material world, and my flesh shivered with rapture. I think I screamed, when my climax came, and my cum flowed from my body like white rapids on a mighty river. And I nearly passed out from the sheer ecstasy.

Barely cognizant, I felt the tender kisses from our party guests, as they bid us farewell, and the woman whispered in my ear, "I'll see you around, dear." They left the room, and Scott unchained me, dressed me, and helped me back out to the car. I wasn't allowed to remove my blindfold until we got home, where we took a nice hot shower together, and then cuddled in front of the television, until it was time to go to bed. Not really paying attention, I don't know what we watched. I just snuggled close to my darling husband, basking in his love.

And I never asked who was in that room with us that night. That was a part of the fantasy.

Next month is Scott's birthday, and I've got something special planned for him.