BiSensual

Story Info
An accounting of an interesting play party where a submissive is Dominated by both a Male and Female.
1.9k words
3.56
39.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyMisha
LadyMisha
10 Followers

Author's note: Please do not think that this scene was out of my limit range. I am able and more than willing to do an intense scene, especially involving ranges of pain which would squick someone else. I am a self professed pain-slut. I do not recommend trying to do something similar to this unless you have played heavily with your Dom/Domme/Master in the past, especially at a public gathering.

misha... Play hard, play safe.

* * * * *

I could barely contain my excitement... we were going to the local fetish party tonight and I could hardly wait to get there! A near and dear friend of ours, Mariah, was going with us as her Master was out of town and could not be with her. Master had my leash clipped to her belt as we walked in the door.

When we walked in the music blared a rolling tune from the speakers and the small strands of Christmas lights strung around the room gave off a warm, inviting glow. We settled our coats and bags and walked around the room, acquainting ourselves with the layout of the "dungeon". On the left, was a spanking bench, serviceable, but not nearly as nice as the one made by the one and only DragonSlayer. Scattered around it were couches and chairs for people to relax and socialize while a scene played out in front of them. To the right, the stage, where the music blared out into the dancing area, which bordered the two other play areas. The first play station was a really nice St. Andrew's Cross, made of welded steel. The other play area was a simple leather swing, which was nicely studded and made me smile as I thought of another in Virginia that Master and I had used for a scene.

I walked behind Mariah, watching as Master scouted the crowd, speaking to friends who had shown up in some of the most innovative fetish wear I'd seen in a while. Some were in dresses of brightly colored saran wrap, some in leather and latex, others still in cross-dressing or military attire. The best by far that I saw was that of my Master (I guess I am just a *little* biased), who was wearing a long sleeve black silk shirt, slacks and a long black velvet cloak lined in royal purple. Mariah, however, came in a damn close second with long silky pants topped by a leather bra and vest over it, which buckled up the front. I was wearing black leather pants topped with a white leather vest, that zipped up the front with a rhinestone studded zipper (of course, it was about halfway down), my collar and cuffs. However, the most inventive outfit I saw was one of a body suit, done entirely out of liquid latex. Wow...that took some time and energy.

We stopped and made small talk with a group of friends, a FemDomme named Lady Muscle and her two submissives. Master brought up the fact that I do not mark very well, a fact which continues to disappoint me. I do mark, to a degree, but once the scene is over, so are the marks. The only thing that has ever managed to mark me has been Master's rubber flogger. The only problem is that the level of pain involved in that is too great to bear for long, even in subspace. The Domme friend had a wicked gleam in her eye as she looked at me and said, "Oh, I've got something that will mark her!" And off she went into a side conference with Master.

I watched with interest as the two of them conversed quietly nearby. I could see them both sharing a silent, wicked smile as they looked back at me and continued. They spoke for a few more minutes and then Master returned to my side and I snuggled close, content in his judgement. After a few more minutes of polite conversation, we moved to the first play area, the spanking bench. Master looked at me and asked "Do you trust me?" I murmured, "Always, Master." He then proceeded to blindfold me, taking away my vision and thrusting me into a mild state of subspace. Helping me over the bench, I felt his hand trail down my back as he moved out of the way for Mariah to begin to warm me up. She moved a soft, silky flogger over my back and shoulders. We soon realized however, that I couldn't feel a darn thing through the leather of my pants. Master decided to fix that problem by using the rubber corded flogger. It felt so different when it was used through my clothing! I could feel the bite of it... not as sharp as it usually was, but it was there, hiding under the leather covering me. My mind drifted higher as it continued, broken only by a few spanks with Master's gloved hand. I was drifting quite nicely with the flow of it when it stopped abruptly. I waited with baited breath for whatever was to happen next.

I felt the pressure of someone covering my body with their own, the warmth and the weight telling me that it was not the body of my Master. "Are you ready for me, baby?" asked a husky, sensual voice. I knew at once that it was the FemDomme that Master had been talking to. I replied with a tremulous "Yes, Ma'am." She began using something that was very heavy on me. She started out lightly, building to a rhythm that was hypnotic. I could feel the thud and sting at the same time, causing me to go higher still. I could hear snatches of conversation around us, oohing and ahhing over her skill in wielding whatever it was she was using. All I could do was simply feel... oh, god, the pain... bringing it to a boil in one part of my body before moving it to another. After working me over well with it, she brought her hands to my body and caressed me through my leathers and over my bared back, feeling the heat emanating from me. Master bent and whispered in my ear, "Do you want to continue?" My emphatic nod was all that was needed to send her back to work on me, more intense than before.

My god, she's good... my mind murmured while my body writhed. My legs switched from trembling to stiff as a board as the pain grew more intense, taking me deeper with it. Master moved to the front of me, drawing a riding crop between my legs. I eagerly moved against it, savoring the added stimulation. The sensations moved from the instrument she was using to the feel of fingernails slowly gliding over my back. I moaned and shivered as those fingernails scratched over my shoulders where I had been flogged repeatedly with the instrument. I felt hands framing my face and moved my head as if to look at whomever it was. "You've got me dripping all the way to my knees! Are you sure you want more?" I answered quickly, "Yes, Ma'am, please!" I could almost feel the smile emanate from her as it started again. I felt Master's hand entangle in my hair, drawing my head back for his kiss. Oh, god! instant drop into sub-space! I moaned and whimpered into his mouth as she resumed her ministrations on my back and ass. My body was on fire now, all I could do was feel everything around me and within me. I was no longer anyone. I was Master's toy. His to use or abuse as he saw fit. I was flying with the pain and excitement of the moment.

When he was done kissing me, he moved his mouth to my ear to torment me with his softly whispered words. He told me of everyone watching me, his pride and his love for his slave, he whispered he loved me. I continued to sink deeper, still wanting more. I didn't want it to end. I felt each stroke she delivered to my ass, the pain and pleasure mingling and taking over my body. I felt her bending over me, the heat from her body driving the heat back into my own and making me crazy. I moved back against her, trying to beg without words for her to please continue. I felt Master moving the crop against my clit again and moved against it, feeling her press into me as if she were fucking me. Oh, god... the sensations were incredible!

I felt them move away and felt yet again the fingernails on my sensitized skin. Oh, god! I moaned in agony/ecstasy as the danced over my flesh. Rabbit fur replaced the fingernails to further my torment. I was writhing against the bench and even though I was not cuffed to it, I struggled to obey the silent commands from Master to remain in my position.

Aaaaaahhh! I yelped and whimpered as ice passed over my back, the cold shock of it threw me off the cliff and into the abyss. I could no longer begin to tell where I was or where I had been. Nothing existed for me save what was happening right now. I could feel the heavy hand of my Master spanking my tortured ass as the torment continued on my back. Oh, god... I could not contain my small moans and whimpers of pain/pleasure.

Suddenly everything stopped and I tensed, wondering what was coming next. CRACK! I yelped as I heard the crack of the whip behind me. I knew instinctively that it was the 8 foot bullwhip carried by a friend of mine who was attending the party. It took a couple of seconds for me to comprehend that I had not been hit, just royally mindfucked! I felt her hands cupping my face as she breathed into my ear, "Here it comes again, you're really going to feel it this time!" My entire body trembled and shook as I stood, expecting to feel the lash of the whip against my skin. Instead, I felt the instrument used on me again and again, bringing me back to feeling on fire. My skin was so aroused by this time that my head jerked up with each blow, causing Master to come to my side and hold my leash in his hand, keeping my head down as I was tormented. He took the opportunity to kiss me deeply yet again and I responded with all of the longing that this scene had mustered from within me. I felt her stop and place her hands on my ass, commenting that she could feel the heat through them. Her body covered mine and I thrust back against her, feeling the crop between my legs again to drive my body harder against hers.

Master bent to my ear, whispering that he did not want to monopolize the play area, and helped me remove the blindfold. I don't really remember how we got into a small room off of the main play area. The next thing I knew, I was sitting at Master's feet, with my arms wrapped around his leg. I felt his hand stroking my hair and looked up at him. He looked back down at me and leaned forward to press a soft kiss against my lips. "I love you, misha"

LadyMisha
LadyMisha
10 Followers