Bisexual Beach Fun Pt. 01

Story Info
Real story of a fun day at the beach.
1.2k words
4.21
71.7k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello everyone. We decided to go to our favorite beach this past weekend. It is a public beach but if you walk down far away from the walk-over it is not very crowded at all. Most of the people who take the time to walk as far as we do are doing so to get naked, cruise for sex, or other adult activities.

We are no different. We walked down a half a mile or so and set up our blanket near the dune line. There was a single male we could see about 50 yards away laying down and a couple past him much further away. We had also passed 1 or 2 single guys on the way to our spot.

We settled in and put sun screen on. I got topless and my husband stayed clothed (for now). I laid down to relax but my husband kept an eye on what was going on around us. He told me he noticed one of the guys closest to us had removed his shorts and was jacking off. I sat up to look and he kind of hid his cock from me but after looking a few more times over the next few minutes he was openly jacking off again. He was still pretty far from us, maybe 50-75 yards.

We decided to help him out with a little show of our own. My husband removed his shorts and moved on the side closer to our neighbor. I started jacking my husband off and got him nice and hard making sure that I held his cock up straight so our neighbor could see us. Well, he noticed.

He turned toward us and got up on his knees still jacking his cock while looking right at us. We intended to give him a show and thought he would cum but our stranger was brave. He put his shorts on with his cock still pulled out the top and started walking our way while still stroking his cock.

My husband asked me what I wanted to do. Turn him away politely or play a little.

I decided we could play a little but I did not want to get too involved.

As the man got about 50 ft. from us my husband motioned for the stranger to come over to where we were sitting. As he approached he told my husband he had a nice cock. I assumed he was either gay or bi at this point because he did not mention me being topless. My husband said he could sit with us so the man sat down in front of us with me still jacking off my husband and the stranger still jacking himself off.

The stranger was again bold and asked if he could help with my husbands cock. I told him sure, so he moved closer and grabbed my husbands cock and started stroking it.

Our stranger did not have a big long cock but it was rather thick and fun to look at. His balls were shaved and everything neatly trimmed. Without asking I placed my hand on his cock and started stroking it. I met no resistance at all and got a surprised but happy smile from our stranger.

My husband was smiling at me very appreciatively now as I had my hand wrapped around a strangers cock working it slowly as he was getting stroked by our new friend.

I was not sure what the next move was but before I had too much time to think about it our new friend started to cum and let out a sigh and a moan of pleasure. He shot a very large load of cum into the sand right in front of us. He then quickly apologized for cuming so quickly. My husband said that we were glad he had fun and came over.

Our friend asked if he could help my husband cum. My husband looked at me and I nodded with assurance. It takes my husband a long time to cum sometimes so I wasn't sure how it was going to play out.

Our friend didn't say a word but leaned over and started sucking on the head of my husband's cock. I love watching this sort of thing by the way so I took the opportunity to slip my hand in my bikini and start masturbating. My husband was now jacking himself off with our friend sucking the top of his shaft to help. It only took me about 2 minutes and I had a wonderful orgasm.

A minute or two later some people were walking by so we had to cover up a little and take a break for a minute. When they moved away my husband asked if he could jack off while sucking on our friends cock. He loves to do that and he knows I like it too. Our friend said sure so they moved into a better position so my husband was now on his knees leaning over sucking off our friend who was lying on his back propped up on his elbows. Even though he just came, I noticed he started to get hard again in my husband's mouth.

I reached over and helped with one hand, jacking the base of his cock as my husband sucked on it.

My husband was now beating his cock fast and hard and I knew he was about to cum. I said, "cum on his cock baby." to him. "I want to see you cum all over his thick cock," I said.

About 30 seconds later my husband took our friends cock out of his mouth and moved closer and shot a huge load of cum all over our new friends hard cock. My husband looked at me and said, "there you go," with a smile. We both leaned over and took a few licks on our friends cock together.

He said he was horny again and that was the hottest thing he had ever done. He asked if he could jack off again before he left. We assured him that was fine. He grabbed his cum covered cock and began stroking it hard and fast. His other hand was on my side and he started cupping and playing with my butt cheeks. After just a few minutes he announced he was about to cum. Without saying a word my husband leaned over and placed his tongue on our friends cock as he jacked it off. Our friend came again, although not without much cum. We both reached over and jacked his cock for a minute as he came and for a minute or two after. I think our friend was spent because he just laid back and rested, out of breath and smiling.

My husband looked around and noticed there was another man who was apparently watching at least some portion of our play not far away. He had sat down about 20 feet away stroking himself and we had not even noticed.

After a minute to recover we all suited back up and decided a good rinse in the ocean would be a good idea. We exchanged small talk while taking a quick dip and noticed that the man that had been watching was still there near our stuff and appeared to be stroking his cock slowly though the bottom of his shorts.

We told our stranger friend thank you for the fun and began to walk back toward our stuff.