Bisexual Black Masculinity

Story Info
Bisexual black woman falls for bisexual black man.
2k words
3.53
29.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

I don't know how I get myself into these situations. But I sure as hell enjoy them! Currently, I'm on all fours, my plump butt cheeks spread wide open and there's a big black cock sliding in and out of my tight asshole. The owner of that cock is my boyfriend, Jamal Grey. My pussy is dripping as my ass gets fucked and I can't even scream because there's a big cock filling my mouth. Anyone who knows me would be shocked but hey, this is just the way I get down. My name is Carla Brown and I totally approve this message.

Who am I? A five-foot-ten, busty, chubby and big-bottomed black woman from the city of Boston. And I love to have fun. Which is why I'm totally into threesomes. My boyfriend Jamal Grey is ramming his cock in and out of my asshole while I suck off his best friend and sometime lover, Jason Teller. My boyfriend Jamal is a closeted bisexual and he recently introduced me to his teammate and lover, Jason Teller. We all went out to dinner together in Boston's Back Bay and topped the evening off by having a threesome in an apartment Jason's parents rented in the city. Fortunately for us, they were both in vacation in Hawaii. This gave us the opportunity to have a hot bisexual threesome. This is how we get down in the city of Boston.

Now, I imagine that my behavior and words might shock some of you. You're n not used to having young women embracing the bisexuality of their male partners. I can understand your viewpoint. Lots of females get jealous or feel insecure when their boyfriends reveal they're bisexual. I'm not most females, I guess. I totally dig bisexual men. Always have and probably always will. Ever since I could remember, I've been one of those rare women who find the sight of two men kissing to be incredibly arousing. I don't know why Jamal didn't tell me about his bisexuality sooner. We could have had more fun together. I mean, why do guys hide stuff like that? Guys, if your girlfriend has a collection of gay porn movies which she watches constantly, she's not turned off by male bisexuality. Got it? Cool!

I must admit that when I met Jamal, I didn't think he was anything other than straight. I should have known better than to make assumptions, especially since I'm bisexual myself and don't look anything like the stereotypes. However, my mistake was understandable. The dude looked straighter than straight. A six-foot-one, lean and muscular, jet-black stud with a handsome face framed by dreadlocks. Oh, and he had a perfect ass, too. He was a member of the Bradford Institute of Technology Football team. As was Jason Teller, the handsome, light-skinned black stud who was gleefully ramming his dick down my throat. Actually, all three of us are student-athletes at Bradford Tech. I'm a junior and Jamal is a freshman. Jason is a senior. This six-foot-five, 250-pound stud is the Bradford Tech Football team captain. And he's bisexual! Hot damn!

As for me, I'm the captain of the Bradford Tech Women's Volleyball team. When I'm not locking lips with some of my girlfriends slash teammates, I'm usually riding Jamal's dick. Yeah, I'm bisexual too. The whole campus knows it, too. I'm a forthrightly bisexual black female. Got a problem with that? I wonder how many student-athletes on campus are gay or bisexual. Bradford Tech is a paradox. A macho campus with a student population that was fifty four percent male and forty six percent female. We have a diverse student population. And there's a very active Gay and Lesbian Club on campus. Mostly, we're known for our competitive sports.

Bradford Tech's Department of Athletics sponsors Men's Baseball, Men's Basketball, Men's Cross Country, Men's Volleyball, Men's Lacrosse, Men's Ice Hockey, Men's Golf, Men's Tennis, Men's Alpine Skiing, Men's Rugby, Men's Bowling, Men's Wrestling, Men's Fencing, Men's Sailing, Men's Gymnastics, Men's Rifle, Men's Archery, Men's Football and Men's Wrestling. Recently they added Women's Softball, Women's Basketball, Women's Cross Country, Women's Volleyball, Women's Gymnastics, Women's Rifle, Women's Alpine Skiing, Women's Golf, Women's Lacrosse, Women's Bowling, Women's Sailing, Women's Tennis, Women's Ice Hockey, Women's Wrestling, Women's Archery, Women's Fencing, Coed Equestrian, Women's Field Hockey and Women's Rugby. We compete in the NCAA Division Two.

Bradford Tech is considered of the best undergraduate engineering schools in the state of Massachusetts. And also the state's queerest and most reputed party school, next to UMass-Amherst, of course. I mean, even the Football studs go both ways! And I am glad! I love it when Jamal fucks me in the ass. Having my ass cheeks spread and then filled with cock is one of the highlights of my existence. Both Jamal and I are anal sex enthusiasts. He fucks me roughly, shoving his cock deep into my ass. And I love it! If I could have screamed, I would have! But I couldn't, not with Jason Teller's big black cock in my mouth!

Suddenly, Jamal screams. I shudder, knowing what is coming. Oh, no he didn't! Jamal grips my wide hips tightly, digging his fingers in my flesh. I winced a bit, then felt a shock deep inside as my boyfriend's manly seed filled my ass. As Jamal's cum fills my asshole, I feel mixed feelings. On one hand, it's incredibly pleasurable for me when his cum-filled cock erupts deep in my ass like a big volcano. I love the feel of cum rushing deep in my ass. However, I'm a Nursing major and I know all the risks associated with unprotected anal sex. Both Jamal and Jason are healthy and they've only had intercourse with each other. Both are new to exploring their sexuality. Especially their bisexual sides. I know I'm taking a risk but it's okay.

Shortly after Jamal came inside me, Jason came as well. I sucked every last drop of cum from Jason's nine-inch, uncircumcised black cock. He had such a big cock. Slightly shorter than Jamal's dick but decidedly leaner. Jason's dick was the second uncircumcised dick I had ever seen. My first all-natural cock had been Jamal. It takes some getting used to but now I like it. I love playing with Jamal's foreskin. He told me that men with uncircumcised dicks are sexually more sensitive than modified men and that can be an added benefit for their partners. I'm inclined to agree. After I get done licking Jason, we take a break. All three of us need to recharge our batteries.

We got started again. This time, Jason had a go with Jamal's ass while I played the eager voyeur turned participant. Jamal was especially eager for a ride on Jason's long dick. I smiled. I wouldn't mind a ride on that bad boy myself. I helped smooth things along. Jamal got on all fours and I gently squeezed his cock while applying lube on his ass. I also applied lube all over Jason's cock, then spread Jamal's ass. Jamal gave us the okay, and Jason pushed his cock into his ass. I sat back and watched the two sexy black men as they did their thing. Man, watching two black hunks fucking each other turned me on like you would not believe. I slid my fingers into my pussy. Hmm, I was moist. I licked my fingers, then put them back in.

Jason placed his hands on Jamal's narrow, sexy hips and pushed his cock inside him. I winced as Jason's big cock popped inside my boyfriend. It was a disturbing sight. I mean, I knew Jamal was bisexual and hooked up with men but it was still a bit of a shock for me to watch him getting fucked by another man. Especially a big and tall, masculine black man like Jason. I had never seen Jamal's submissive side. When he was with me, he was all man, all the time. He would grab me and kiss me, then he'd stuff my pussy full of his big cock. That's how I knew. Now I was seeing a whole different side of him. It shocked and thrilled me like you would not believe. Hearing Jamal's screams of pleasure mixed with pain as Jason pounded his ass made my pussy twitch. Jason really gave it to him, slamming his cock mercilessly into Jamal's ass. Jamal screamed and begged him for more. They went at it until Jason came, flooding Jamal's ass with his manly essence. That's when it hit me. The slow-building orgasm which had been percolating from deep within me for the past few minutes. It was sudden, violent, and shocking. I came and came, turned on like a megawatt light bulb by the sight of my black boyfriend getting fucked by another man. Jason pulled out, and he and Jamal exchanged a heated, passionate kiss. I grinned and started clapping. Encore!

All three of us are smiling as decide to continue, a few minutes later. I have a request for these two studs. Tonight, I helped fulfill one of Jamal's top fantasies. He always wanted to try a bisexual threesome with a sexy male friend and a willing woman. And now, his dream had come true. It was time for one of my dreams to come true and for this, I would need both Jamal and Jason. I explained my fantasy to them. My all-time top fantasy was to be taken by two men at once. And I don't mean just a threesome, I want to experience double penetration. Jamal and Jason looked at each other and smiled. They looked at me and nodded. I grinned. Let the fun begin.

Double Penetration is a word many women dread, even seasoned porn stars are scared to try it. In the movies, it's shown as something fun. Or downright brutal. We only see the finished product, though. Since this was my body and I was the one who would do it, this was going to go by my rules. Jamal and Jason were onboard. First, we got some lubricant. Then, we agreed on certain things. Key words, to be exact. I'm a sexually adventurous gal who can give extreme acts a try. I am however not a machine. We got started. Jamal lay on the carpeted floor with his cock sticking upward. I slowly lowered myself onto his member, until his cock was sheathed in my pussy. Jason came up behind me. Gently, he eased his cock into my ass. Almost rhythmically, the two bisexual black studs began to fuck me.

I don't know what I was expecting about my first time trying Double Penetration, since all I knew about it was movie references and hearsay, but I was definitely amazed by the sensations which overwhelmed me. Jamal's long and thick cock filled my pussy while Jason's dick slid deep into my ass. I felt filled, all over. A gasp escaped my throat, then a full-fledged scream. All I could feel was these incredibly long and thick dicks filling my holes. It hurt like hell, but also felt kind of good at the same time. I couldn't get enough of it. So I shrieked at them and ordered them to fuck me as hard as they could. Laughing, Jason and Jamal began hammering my sweet holes with their wonderfully thick cocks. They were tearing me apart. And I loved it! I rode Jamal for all he was worth, fearing his thick cock tearing my pussy while Jason's dick stretched my ass to previously unimaginable girths. I screamed like a woman possessed. And I was possessed. Possessed by the awesome cocks inside me. They fucked me until I begged for mercy, then they gave me release. In the form of torrents upon torrents of cum flooding both my love holes. I screamed loud enough to wake the dead.

Half an hour later, Jamal and I joined Jason in the shower. It was all good clean fun and we swore we'd do it again, as often as time would allow. Jamal and I left the apartment a few minutes later and took the Commuter Rail Train from South Station heading to Bradford. Jason was spending the weekend in town with some buddies. The whole ride back, I couldn't stop thinking about all the wickedly sexy things we'd done together. Jamal held my hand and kissed it. I smiled, and kissed him. I was happy to have him in my life. It's good to be bisexual!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers