Bisexual Camping Adventures Ch. 03

Story Info
Guys switch around, then head off to camp.
3.5k words
4.47
79.6k
34

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/26/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a moment, Christian said, "That was amazing - WAY better than jerking off, eh?"

Laughing, Zach said he agreed but joked that Christian was crushing him. Rolling off of his friend, Christian removed his semi-hard erection from his ass and lay back on the pillows behind him. Clenching his ass cheeks together, Zach moved back to join him.

"So was that just as good for you, or what?" Christian asked. "I feel like you may have got the raw "end" of the deal."

"You're an ass," Zach chuckled. "But yeah, it felt really good for me, too. You must have been hitting my prostate or something because I came like a geyser."

"Yeah, I know," Christian said. "I can see the product of that geyser on my bed - good thing I put those sheets down, I guess. How does your ass feel?"

"Kind of full, actually," Zach replied. "But just fine other than that. I think it was good that my ass was primed with the dildo or else it might have been too much with your cock going that fast....wow, I didn't think I was going to say something like that when I woke up this morning!"

"For sure," Christian agreed. "I guess we got a bit swept up in the moment. Are you cool with everything that happened?"

"I think so," Zach began. "Everything felt really good and I still feel good about it. I definitely don't want to tell anyone else about it...is it something you want to do again?"

"I think so," Christian said. "It's definitely really different but I really enjoyed it, too. I guess we can sort of just keep it between us and see where we want to go next?"

"Sounds good to me," Zach replied. "Now what am I going to do about all of this cum in my ass?"

"I don't know," said Christian. "What am I going to did about all of this cum on my bed?"

"Why don't we make a deal?" Zach asked. "I'll tell you what to do with my cum and you tell me what to do with your cum?"

"Sounds like a plan," Christian replied. "But first let me put our movie back on."

On the screen, the girl had moved back to the black man and was once again taking his cock in her mouth. As she began to do so he started to mock her, saying she couldn't make him cum the first time so she'd never do it the second time. Looking up at him in anger, she pushed him back on the bed, put two fingers in his ass, and began deepthroating his cock with a vengeance. The black man protested that it was too much, but the girl refused to stop and within a minute his cock began to spray a thick load all over her pretty face.

"Okay, that's getting me horny again," Zach announced. "Take some of my cum and use it to lube up my cock."

Christian complied and scooped up some of Zach's man-juice with his hand. Sitting beside his friend, he put it on his semi-erect cock and began to work it in - effectively jacking him off in the process. Within a few seconds Zach had achieved a hard on again and was beginning to subtly thrust his hips in time with Christian's strokes.

Meanwhile on the screen the black girl, cum still all over her nose, cheeks and chin, slid up next to the middle guy on the bed, took off his blindfold and gave him a sexy smile. "Guess what, stud?" she asked rhetorically. "You won."

"What do I win?" he asked, expectantly.

"I'm going to untie you and leave these two tied up - you can do whatever you'd like to them."

The middle guy gave the girl a sly smile as she undid his bonds. Giving him a long, tongue-filled kiss, she then retreated to a chair in the corner and began to casually play with her clit. Eying the girl lustily, the middle guy slowly stood up and flipped the black guy onto his hands and knees on the bed. After generously lubing up his hard cock, he plunged himself balls deep into the asshole before him causing both men to moan.

Christian picked up his pace on Zach's cock and began jacking himself off as well. Both boys were extremely aroused by the butt fucking on the screen before them, compounded by the periodic shots of the hot black girl with cum on her face and masturbating herself.

"Alright, give me some of my cum," Christian said after a moment. "Get on all fours again."

Zach complied and Christian knelt behind him, his hand cupped underneath Zach's pucker. Allowing his ass muscles to relax, Zach pushed the cum out of his ass and into Christian's hand, causing it to overflow onto the bed. Christian then proceeded to lube up his own cock with the cum and get onto all fours in front of the laptop screen. Not needing any more encouragement, Zach scooped up the rest of his own cum on his fingers and began to work them into Christian's ass.

On screen, the winner of the competition had moved on to the other guy's ass; however, he was fucking him missionary style after briefly fucking his face. The girl in the corner now had her eyes closed and seemed to be lost in her masturbation, completely oblivious to the world. By now she had one leg up in the air, allowing her to finger her pussy and her ass simultaneously.

Christian's ass was already fairly relaxed from his earlier ass-fingering, so within a minute or two Zach was comfortably pumping two fingers in and out of his friend's rectum. Christian, who was still jerking off, was moaning and grinding his ass back into Zach's hand...Zach knew that he was hungry for more. With that, he took Christian's overflow cum from off the bed, added the extra lube to his cock, and slowly pushed the head of his penis into Christian's back door. Both boys let out fairly loud sounds of pleasure and Zach gently picked up his pace.

The black girl still had her eyes closed, which was something that the middle guy had just noticed. Very quietly, he unbound and removed the blindfolds of his peers, and the three of them snuck over to the one who had just teased them without mercy. In an instant, the trio grabbed her and threw her onto the bed despite her mock protests. The black man mounted her face, held her hands above her head and began fucking her throat without mercy. At the same time, the competition winner sunk his cock into her pussy and the third man knelt in front of the black guy to get a blowjob.

"Is it just me, or is this the best porn ever?" Zach asked as he pumped his friend's ass. "How much would you love to tag team a hot girl like that with a few other guys?"

"Oh, so much," Christian half-moaned. "It would be so hot to find a really slutty girl like that who just really wanted to be fucked in all of her holes...how are you enjoying my hole?"

"It feels so fucking good, man," Zach replied. "Not quite a perfect substitute for pussy, but it's pretty fucking close. I think I'm going to cum pretty soon..."

The black man on screen was now buried in the girls ass, with her in a reverse cowgirl position. One of the other guys was standing in front of her fucking her snatch, while the last guy was hovering his dick around her face. 'Fuck my face,' she said with a docile voice, her eyes looking wide and innocent. Needing no further encouragement, he grabbed the back of her head and thrust his cock into her throat. Within minutes, all four of them were yelling out in orgasm, all of the girl's holes being filled with hot cum. Once the guys disengaged themselves from her, she just lay on her back looking spent, jizz running out of her pussy and ass.

Christian and Zach both allowed themselves to cum at that sight, having been holding back until the hottest moment of the video. Zach pumped a sizable load into Christian's ass, and Christian came all over the sheet on his bed. One again, the boys slumped down after their orgasms and took a moment to catch their breath.

"Well, I think we might be onto something here," Christian said after a moment.

"You can say that again," Zach agreed. "The single life is suddenly looking much less desolate."

"For sure," said Christian. "The only question is how are we going to capitalize on this new discovery at our camp jobs this summer...you know, given that we leave tomorrow morning and everything."

"We're both pretty smart guys," Zach began. "I'm sure we'll figure something out."

After chatting a bit more and cleaning themselves up, Zach went back to his place to pack, and the boys agreed to meet at the airport the next morning.

---------------------------------

The next day, after a three hour flight, the pair found themselves at the bus station in their city of destination. The weather was gorgeous, the temperature was warm, and the boys were pretty high on their current life situations: school was out, an easy summer of camp counseling was ahead, cash would soon be flowing in, and they had just discovered the intense pleasures of fucking one another silly.

The head of the camp, Susan Filherdy, had given them the name of the bus that they would need to catch and the schedule that would put them at the camp at around 4:00 that afternoon. That meant waiting around the bus station for two hours waiting for a bus, as well as spending additional money for travel...

"You up for some hitchhiking?" Zach asked.

"Read my mind," Christian replied.

--------------------------------

Forty-five minutes later, the friends found themselves at the end of a long driveway that ran through a forest.

"Well, we're a couple of hours early, but that could only be a good thing," Christian stated.

After walking down the driveway for about ten minutes the pair saw a clearing up ahead, complete with a large house, lawn, and parking area. Just as they were about to come into full view of the house, they heard some loud moaning coming from up ahead. Stopping and listening for a moment, they realized that the sounds were coming from the front of the house, although they couldn't see from whom without themselves being seen.

Sharing a look, both guys knew what they other was thinking: someone is getting fucked, let's go peep on them. Silently cutting into the bushes beside them, the pair crept towards the edge of the treeline until they had a clear view. Much to their surprise and delight, about sixty feet ahead of them was a man and a woman fucking on the front lawn, the woman riding the man in a reverse cowgirl position, her front facing the boys.

"Holy shit," Christian mouthed to Zach. "I'm pretty sure that that's Susan!"

With a wide-eyed acknowledging nod, Zach began quietly fishing through his backpack until he produced a small, black case. Opening it, he grinned at his friend as he withdrew his compact video camera. Turning it on and zooming right in, both guys now had a perfect view of the scene before them.

Susan was in her late 30s, but still had a body that had the boys hard in seconds. She was wearing a black teddy that pushed up her ample sized tits, and she also had on black thigh-high stockings. She had medium-length curled brown hair, bright blue eyes, and a very attractive face (looked a lot like the pornstar Nicole Graves)...a face that was currently contorting in pleasure with her eyes closed. Although it was hard to hear, the guys could make out her saying things like "Fuck me harder", "I love that big cock", and "Fuck your naughty little slut".

Zach was lucky enough to find a tree ledge to put the camera on, and both boys removed their packs and pulled out their cocks, stroking their hard lengths. Both guys nearly came on the spot when they heard Susan say "put that fat cock in my ass now", and actually had to stop touching themselves to keep from doing so. As she repositioned herself, the guys could see that she had a butt plug stuck in her ass, which she slowly removed and threw on the grass beside her. Her ass gaped open slightly and dripped out a bit of lube for a moment until is was refilled with the man's hard cock. Susan let out an even louder moan as he entered her pucker, and she quickly began bouncing up and down with increasing intensity.

Zach couldn't hold back anymore and began to attack his cock with abandon. Within 15 seconds he shot a large load on the forest floor in front of him and then sat back to finish enjoying the show. Christian managed to hold out until the money shot, which the man placed squarely across Susan's big tits and nipples. Susan then proceeded to lick the cum off of her tits and began to suck on her own nipples, a sight that made Christian shoot even harder.

As the boys caught their breath, Susan and the man canoodled for a minute or so on the lawn and then went inside. Still afraid of being seen, Christian and Zach silently cleaned themselves off with some leaves, picked up their gear, and headed back to the main trail.

"Wow, that was unexpected," Christian deadpanned.

"And fucking incredible hot," Zach continued. "Fuck me, Susan has a rocket body and a half. I was that could have been my cock splitting her ass open."

"You and me both," Christian agreed. "How hot would it be for us to tag team her, eh? One in the pussy, one in the ass, then both of us cumming on her face..."

"Or on her tits," Zach suggested. "I noticed how watching her suck on her nipples made your cock do an extra jerk...no pun intended."

"So you were staring at my cock?" Christian teased.

"Well, I wouldn't say 'staring at it', you ass," Zach retorted. "But yeah, just like you, I seem to like watching a hard cock cum."

"It does hold a certain allure," Christian agreed. "Now what are we going to do to kill the next half hour or so?"

The guys decided to walk back out to the main road to kill some time, then headed back to the house. Although they prepared themselves for it, there were no delectable sights in the front yard to greet them this time. Continuing to the front door, they were just approaching it when Susan came out to greet them. She was dressed (much to the boys' chagrin) in a pink, low-cut V-neck t-shirt and a long colourful skirt, with her hair tied back in a ponytail. With her beautiful face, youthful appearance, and sparkling blue eyes (and obvious tits pushing against her top), she was a vision to behold even when she wasn't fucking.

"Hi guys, I'm Susan, but please call me Suzy," she said with a natural enthusiasm. "You're early! Not a bad thing, but you are college students...should I be suspicious?"

"No, we just caught a ride in from town rather than take the bus," Christian explained, smiling brightly. Like any man attracted to a beautiful woman, speaking with Suzy instantly made him want to grin like an idiot.

"I'm Christian, and this is Zach."

After shaking hands and chit chatting for a moment, Suzy invited them in for some food and more conversation. After a delicious meal and getting to know their host a bit better, they trio decided to head over to the campsite so that the boys could settle in. Camp wasn't going to start for another 2 weeks; however, there was a great deal of prep work to get ready for the attendees. Christian and Zach were amongst a small number of counselors who were coming early to help with the prep...not the most glamorous job, but it also brought with it significantly more pay.

The camp itself was about a 30 minute drive from Suzy's house, being about a 10-minute drive into another bush. As they drove, Suzy explained that they were on the edge of a vast area of protected land, meaning that they were very isolated from any kind of development. The look of the camp was fairly typical: cabins for lodging, a mess hall, meeting rooms, games areas, hiking trails, outdoor stage, washrooms, etc. Suzy provided the guys with a list of things to accomplish and told them she'd stop by in a week to check up on things. She gave them the keys to the camp truck, told them that she'd recently stocked the kitchen with food they might need, and told them to have fun. With a famous smile, she waved goodbye and was off.

"Well shit, I guess we're here," Zach said.

"It's pretty sweet, as far as I can tell," Christian commented. "Not THAT much stuff to do, access to a vehicle, meals are covered, getting paid...and Suzy is one of the hottest pieces of ass I've seen. I mean, I know she's a little bit older, but her body is just as tight as the girls we go to school with. And that face...she's fucking gorgeous."

"Yep...," Zach began, "and we have footage of her beautiful self fucking like a champion."

"Oh, I know," Christian said. "And I can't wait to watch it again! I say let's get our stuff settled in and then check it out."

After unpacking and taking a look around the place, the guys decided to watch their prize. Realizing that they had the place to themselves and didn't have to worry about another soul for miles, they decided to just plop down on a patch of grass and watch it outside. Zach turned on his device, and the boys were greeted with the same lovely sight from earlier. Within a couple of minutes, both boys had stripped naked and were stroking their hard cocks at the image of Suzy getting fucked in her pucker.

"As good as my hand feels right now, I would love to have my dick in her right now," Christian said.

"You said it," Zach agreed. "Jerking off to this image earlier was the perfect thing, but now I'm wanting more. Wait right here."

Zach got up and ran off to the mess hall, leaving Christian a bit perplexed. A minute later, his friend returned carrying a sizable plastic tub with a handle.

"Ah, my years of going to camp as a kid told me I'd find this," Zach stated as he opened the lid of his prize. "No self-respecting camp would be completed without a honkin' tub of solid vegetable oil."

Christian smiled at his friend, knowing exactly what he was up to, and said: "You had the brilliant idea, so you can go first if you want."

By way of assent, Zach guided Christian onto his hands and knees, facing the video camera, and spread his ass cheeks apart. Taking a generous amount of shortening on his fingers, he gently worked one, and then two fingers into Christian's asshole, stretching it out. Upon burying his fingers to the hilt, he began curling their tips towards Christian's navel, effectively massaging his prostate.

Christian gasped. "Holy fuck that feels good!"

"Yeah?" Zach asked, knowingly. "Well don't go cumming quite yet - I'm sort of hoping to cum while you're fucking my ass."

"If you keep saying stuff like that you may not have a choice," Christian retorted, mid-groan.

With that Zach removed his fingers, lubed up his raging erection and gently eased it into his friend's relaxed asshole. Slowly picking up speed, watching the delightful movie images before him, he pumped Christian's ass until he was on the verge of cumming...and then stopped.

"Alright, let's switch," Zach said.

Within a minute the two boys had reversed their positions and started the movie from the beginning.

"That Suzy is one gorgeous woman," Zach remarked as Christian fingered his ass. "She seems so nice and is clearly a great person, and yet look how she's fucking that guy like an absolute slut. Such a wonderful dichotomy."

"Absolutely," Christian agreed. "It's so fantastic when women can just let themselves go like that - totally giving into their desire for intense fucking. The only thing that sucks is that some people associate that with being a bad thing...which is probably why some women can be uptight or judgmental about sex."

Within a few minutes Zach's hole was being filled with a cock - just like Suzy's was on the screen before him. Still being relatively new to the sensations, neither guy lasted for very long with Zach cumming on the ground before him and Christian shoot his load deep in Zach's ass. The guys collapsed on the ground and watched the movie one more time before hitting the showers.