Bisexual Swingers of Saudi Arabia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,141 Followers

"Oh fuck, that dick is big," Noor said, gasping as Abdel's dick filled her asshole. At the same time, Farouk's big ole dick rammed into her pussy. Wrapping his arms around her waist, Farouk began to fuck his wife with deep, powerful strokes. Abdel worked his dick into Noor's asshole, slowly but surely. The Sudanese stud had fucked his share of asses, both male and female, and could tell that Noor was definitely no stranger to ass fucking. Regardless of what her husband Farouk might believe...

"Fuck her hard, Abdel," Farouk cried out, even as he slammed his dick into Noor's pussy, which grabbed his dick like a vise. Abdel didn't need to be told twice. The Sudanese Muslim stud smacked Noor's big ass as he filled her butt hole with his dick. To Abdel, an avowed bisexual who took uptight but freaky Saudis, both male and female, to his bed on a regular basis, an asshole was an asshole. Fun to fuck when cleaned out and lubricated. Gender and race didn't matter none...

"Oh fuck, this is so damn intense, don't stop fucking me, either of you!" Noor squealed, and she rode Farouk hard, loving the feel of his hard dick in her pussy. Farouk buried his dick inside Noor's pussy, even as Abdel rammed his dick up her asshole. Farouk could feel Abdel's dick brushing against his own, separated by a thin membrane of skin, as they filled Noor's pussy and asshole with their respective rods, and it was a wonderful sensation for the two bisexual Muslim studs...

"Damn, that ass is too much for me, ma'am, I'm going to cum," Abdel said, panting as he came, and he pulled his softening dick out of Noor's ass. Dammit, the voluptuous Saudi-Canadian Muslim woman's ass was too damn tight for his dick, and considering how many asses, male and female, Abdel had fucked, this was really saying something. A few moments later, Farouk tapped out as well, for he came, and pulled out of Noor's pussy, which felt like it was on fire...

"Damn, looks like you switch-hitters can't handle my holes, good thing I've got something for your holes," Noor said, smiling wickedly at Abdel and Farouk. Without another word, the curvaceous Saudi-Canadian Muslim woman left the bed and went to a nearby drawer. When Noor returned to the bed, Abdel and Farouk's eyes went wide with surprise when they saw what she held in her hands...

"Farouk, my friend, your wife Noor is too freaky, but I'll try anything once," Abdel said, and a nervous-looking Farouk nodded and smiled. The two men were on all fours, side by side, faces down and asses up. Noor came up behind them, and held a dildo in each hand. As she had done numerous times during her old old days in Ottawa while in her Mistress Arabia persona, Noor got ready to sodomize a couple of handsome, masculine studs with cute butts...

"Shut up and take your punishment, fellas," Noor said, laughing wickedly as she worked a dildo into Farouk's ass while burying another one in Abdel's ass. There was absolutely nothing Noor loved more than violating male asses. As a dominatrix, topping two Muslim males, her bisexual husband and his hunky Sudanese friend, was quite challenging but Noor relished the challenge...

"Oh fuck, you're killing my ass," Farouk said, and Noor laughed and shoved the dildo deeper into her hubby's ass. At the same time, Noor twisted the dildo inside Abdel's ass, causing the Sudanese stud to scream. Noor hadn't forgotten about the merciless ass fucking Abdel gave her earlier, and she wanted to repay him in kind. Noor fucked the two men with gusto, wrecking their asses with her dildos, which she had a devil of a time getting past Saudi airport security. Abdel and Farouk's screams of pain and pleasure were sweet music to Noor's ears. The sexy, curvy dominatrix didn't let up until the two bisexual Muslim studs begged for mercy...

"Farouk, my friend, you're lucky to have a wife like Noor, even if her passions are extreme," Abdel Zarouq said, an hour later, as he emerged from the washroom, fully dressed, and thanked Noor and Farouk for their hospitality. The two lifelong friends exchanged a hug, and Abdel bowed gently to Noor before leaving the new House of Alharbi. Husband and wife watched him get in his jeep and drive off into the desert, and then they returned home.

"Noor, if I don't say it enough, I want you to hear it, I love you and I'm lucky you're in my life," Farouk Alharbi said, as he took Noor's hand and brought it to his lips. Noor smiled at Farouk, and all the love she felt for this charming, kinky and twisted young men swelled in her chest. Standing on her tippy toes, Noor threw her arms around Farouk and kissed him. Laughing, they went back to bed.

Much later, a sexually exhausted Farouk lay in bed next to Noor, snoring loudly. Noor watched him sleep, and ran her hand through his Afro. From the first time Noor Alzahrani laid eyes on Farouk Alharbi inside the Carleton University library, she knew their fates were intertwined and she was right. Thanks to him, Noor had a brand new life in a new country. Sure, life in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is strict and more than a bit repressed, but Noor had never been the type of woman to back down from a challenge. The Saudis wouldn't know what hit them...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,141 Followers
12