Bishop Takes Knight Ch. 03

Story Info
The Boss 'n Cubs hit a Secret Club for Anonymous Hookups.
11.2k words
4.35
12k
8

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bishop Takes Knight - Knight takes Bishop Part Three

The limo was already running for the three when they arrived at the bottom of the lift. They stepped into the sedan with Anthony holding the door for them and in no-time at all they were off into the London night and all that it promised. There was certain hypnotic something about that evening that wickedly pulled them down the streets and into that night; an otherworldly sort of thing, where normal rules and roles were expected to be cast aside, like the corporate costumes they'd been wearing only a short time before. The illogically random became the routine, the calculated gave way to the compulsively spontaneous, and repressed propriety yielded to the primal and the base.

It was therefore a surprise when the black sedan stopped on the corner of Charing Cross and Shaftesbury. Annette told Anthony that this spot would be good for where they were going and that they could "get out here." For Brad this was all very strange. A spot like this meant you were on your way to a theater or you wanted to go get a bite to eat in a few hundred meters but not to go clubbing, (at least not dressed as they were). He was puzzled when he got out from the car with the two women and he was puzzled when they began walking with Shelby leading the way and Annette walking behind her on his arm.

Shelby seemed to know exactly where they were headed and she skipped ahead like a merry little dryad; jumping about here and there on the side-walk. To Brad she appeared to be more like a teenager on far too much sugar rather than somebody who was told only a few hours before that she'd be made a direct report to a senior executive at Praetorian Group. There was a strange duality about her that was tolerated by Annette (who even went so far as to feed and foster it) and at the same time it mystified and perplexed Brad who considered the young woman to be quite a rare breed indeed!

The three turned a corner and headed up a narrower street that appeared to have seen much better days. There were several buildings that had business space FOR RENT and with signs saying as much in their plate glass windows. The few businesses that had hung-on had long since closed for the day, (their sliding metal fronts had been pulled down and locked until tomorrow); with the exception of one.

Halfway up the street was a dingy little Chinese buffet sort of affair. It had a flashing gaudy neon sign with the words ALL YOU CAN EAT flashing like airport lighting; illuminating the otherwise dreary and unremarkable setting. Shelby motioned over her shoulder for Annette and Brad to "c'mon" like a little girl at an amusement wanting for the grown-ups to catch up while she waited to get on her favorite ride. She was actually bouncing up and down with excitement!

Brad looked at Shelby, he looked at the front of the establishment as the moved closer, and lastly he looked at his expensive club wear. He then shook his head incredulously. Annette merely smirked; she knew full well what was about to happen. It was a bit of "performance-art-meets-gimmick" and she was dying to see the young man's face!

Before they entered the restaurant; two young blonde women in matching red dresses (obviously overdressed as well for Chinese buffet), beat the trio to the door inside. They closed the door behind them. When the trio reached the door and entered the restaurant Brad's nose was immediately met by the smell of fried food and the usual bits of funk and indescribable other things that permeate such a greasy spoon .

A teenage Asian girl by the cash register asked them "How many." Shelby immediately donned her dark sunglasses and pointed at the floor. Annette nodded to the girl and donned her sunglasses, she pointed to the floor as well. She slapped Brad on the ass and said to the girl,

"The big cute one's with us dearie," she said. The girl nodded and pointed to stairs across the room that descended into a lower dining area. Annette spun around told Brad to get his shades on. He felt slightly silly but did so. Out came his sunglasses which immediately went up on his head as Shelby and Annette led the way for him through the late evening diners shoveling mouthfuls of food into their faces.

As they approached the stairs, Brad noticed the floor of the restaurant was in need of a good cleaning and it was rather sticky-going as he proceeded. It was filthy; almost as if he were walking across the floor of a men's room in and adult bookstore that required a good stout mopping! His sense of disgust only increased as he reached the stairs and began to descend. A foul smell of sweet and sour-whatever and spoiled food met his nose; becoming more self-evident as he reached the bottom of the lower level.

They were now in the lower dining area with Brad wondering why the health department allowed such a place to remain in business. Shelby motioned to the kitchen and Annette took Brad by the arm. The three walked between waitresses and a crowd of diners to the entrance of the busboy station. They turned a corner where they faced an open window.

An old Chinese man; most likely the head-dishwasher for the kitchen stood leaning over two trash barrels. He peered through the busboy window at them and noted their clothes and glasses. Shelby pointed at the wall around the corner from where they'd just turned (out of the sight of the other diners). He nodded to the girl and waited patiently as Shelby said to him,

"We heard the duck is off tonight. Can you show us something -off the menu?" Her question was met by a smile and a nod from the old man, who stepped on a button on the floor. Brad heard an electric motor sound somewhere in the wall behind him.

He turned to see the bare wall open and a dark passageway illuminated by black lights before him. Annette took him by the arm and Shelby again led the way. The door closes behind them and Brad felt silly once again; standing in a dark corridor lit by black lights and wearing sunglasses. He held onto Annette's arm not out of some chivalric sense of propriety but from a desire to not fall down and bust his bum as the trio now descended another set of stairs.

They rounded a corner and stopped in an anti-chamber with two large doors; a tall skinny man sitting in front of them. Beside him was a fire-extinguisher and a cellphone. Through the crack between the two doors, the OOT! OOT! OOT! musical pulse of a rave pounded and reverberated.

The tall blue-eyed bouncer viewed them coolly before he then recognized Annette and Shelby. Hugs were exchanged and small talk was made. He then turned to Brad.

"He is with you both?" he asked; checking out Brad's face and then his clothes and wrinkling his nose.

"It's alright Dmitri," Annette said, "I dressed him myself. You don't like my taste in menswear?"

"Oh.. no Annette. NO!" the tall big-boned Cossack said peering back at her with electric baby blues that apologized profusely, "you know the deal though, yes? I have to look hard at what the men are wearing before they get in." Dmitri looked Brad up and down one more time and nodded his head telling her,

"It's ok... we have enough girls inside and he's bringing in the both of you... plus his boots and shirt are good." He turned and opened one of the double doors. Immediately there was a roar of noise as tremendously loud dance music mixed with the sound of people attempting to laugh and shout over it flooded the anti-chamber. Shelby led the way and Annette and Brad followed. The large blue-eyed Cossack stopped Brad two steps from inside the club with a powerful hand on his torso. He patted him on the face like he was a cute dog saying in heavy accented English,

"Your Mama dresses her cubs well my friend! Enjoy but don't stray too far from her... there are all sorts of dangerous felines in there that could eat you!" The towering rude Cossack laughed at his own joke and Brad stepped through the doors into an enormous whirling club that was bathed in noise, flashes of brilliant strobes, and stygian darkness. Three steps in and he caught up with Annette and Shelby who were waiting for him.

Brad glanced up on the wall directly in front of him. In gaudy paint that reflected black light he read, "Le Labyrinthe" or The Labyrinth, in French. He was in a rave club with a French name that nodded to a Greek myth below a Chinese restaurant in London. He also noted that a good many of the tragically hip and "oh so skinny" people in the establishment sported not only chic club attire but also some sort of dark sunglasses... despite the almost creepy darkness. For half a tick he considered the contradictions of it all before being seized by Annette's hand again and following Shelby as she led the way.

The club was aptly named. Not just dark and foreboding; it was almost surreal. Riddled with passages, it was like a rabbit warren that went from one subterranean bar to a dancefloor, and then on to other bars and dance floors. These were all off from the main dance floor; an immense sunken chamber of crushing sound with a sign above its entrance in stylized lettering that read, "THE WELL OF SOULS." Clearly somebody loved the dramatic. Down in the "well" on an immense floor, the tragically chic danced somewhere beneath a heavy fog of dry ice; their heads and shoulders being all that was visible in darkness that was periodically broken up with flickering strobes and psychedelic lighting effects.

"I want to dance," announced Annette to Brad and Shelby. The pretty little noggin of the girl nodded and the three moved to the dance floor; now an ocean of undulating bodies sweat and dense fog; all punctuated by strobe lights and multicolored flashes.

The three stepped down into the gyrating pandemonium of the floor. Immediately it was as if they'd stepped into a pit of writhing snakes. Bodies were jammed packed together, thrashing and whipping violently in an undulating sweaty mass; a steady techno-tribal pounding urging them on like a deafening barbaric heartbeat! Brad now found that Shelby's hand had seized his as Annette had gotten away from him on the floor someplace. They had completely lost the boss in the fog and heaving bodies.

"It's alright," Shelby shouted in his ear with a note of reassurance in her voice, "stay close to me! She does it all the time. She'll swim back!" A moment later it turned out that Shelby was spot on, for as Brad and Shelby thrashed and flailed to the steady pounding techno, out of the Fog danced Annette and straight up to them. She threw her arms first around Shelby and then around Brad; kissing him deeply before returning to her undulating movements to the slamming pounding beats. There was nowhere to move. There was no order or sanity in any direction; it was all bodies, sweat and NOISE!

In the steady rhythmic chaos of it all, they began to feel the crush and the swell; as if the mass of bodies now became liquid. Shelby pushed in closer and tighter to Brad. She began to thrash and rub upon him like a horny puppy as the two shuffled in the cheek to jowl crowd of clubbers who could only move in a left-foot-right foot-left foot sort of fashion. Her pelvis found his thigh and her hand found his hip. She hump-danced him in a sort of half-twerking and half jogging- in-place samba that other couples were doing around them.

Brad looked to his side and saw Annette dancing in the strobes and flashes of light as if in a trance. He then saw hands come out of the crowd behind her; strong male hands that were long fingered, black, and powerful! They ran up her body in the sweaty-people crush and down into her dress, groping her rudely as she jerked laughed and thrashed; shaking her head in ecstasy with the dry ice fog enveloping her from Brad's view and not caring in the least that she was being felt up.

When the fog momentarily cleared, her gaze met Brad's and she put on a bit of a show for him; bringing one of the hands from out of her dress to suck the long black fingers one by one. She shoved the other hand up underneath her shorty-short skirt for a bit of groping mischief between her legs and the hand obliged her busily! She dropped her dark sunglasses to her nose and leered back at Brad in a wicked tease; all while Shelby's thighs attempted to squeeze him in a sweaty hip gyrating grip that said, "HEY OVER HERE, pay attention to me too!"

There was a bit of a competition going on now...more head-games between Annette and Shelby. Shelby drew Brad's attention by slinking up and down him like some exotic dancer from an ancient far eastern fable. Annette, always the much more subtler of the two; drew his attention back by moving away from him on the floor and allowing the unknown set of hands do their thing; the effect being just as powerful at whipping Brad's head and eyes back in her direction.

Shelby was still very much the neophyte with such things and relied on the hard bump and grind to start the "burn" in a man. Annette used the tickle-twinge of jealousy.... she knew he was watching and she felt his twinge. His glance provided her with the sweet buzz she wanted.....she wanted to see it; see his head turn, see his distraction, make him insecure for a bit, and start the "burn" slower. She knew damned well the slow burn could often be the hotter one....she'd let this smolder all night long if she had to and then toss fuel on it at her leisure later!

The face of the unknown man appeared over her shoulder. He looked possibly Jamaican. He was tall and with short cropped hair. He had high cheekbones and smiled with a look that was genuinely friendly to all,

"This is Dexter!" Annette shouted at Brad, "he is an absolutely mad dancer, luv him to death!" She turned her head back and stroked his smiling face and jutting chin - placing a playful nibble on his cheek. The strong genial man from the islands shot his hand out to Brad as Annette shouted over the noise to him,

"...and this is Brad!"

"It's a pleasure," Dexter said. His smile was broad and it showed a great deal of teeth in a genuinely friendly way that said, Its all good here man! Everything's good!

"Likewise," said Brad taking Dexter's hand and shaking it. Annette noted the look in Brad's face. He may have had bit of jealousy behind those eyes of his, but there was no malice... no possessiveness that she read in it. She liked that; she knew Brad noticed her dancing with someone else ...and just as hot n' heavy as he was with Shelby (yet he wasn't confrontational or hostile). He was cordial and like a good boy; could share his toys. She liked that too!

There was another thing she liked and it was splitting her pussy right up the middle at the moment. In the crush of the clubbers down in the swirling milky ice fog her dress was now rucked halfway up her bum. She wasn't dancing just on the floor it seems; she was dancing on Dexter's big black cock and in fact he'd been pushed up in her for some time now!

It wasn't the first time Dex and she had pulled off this parlor trick. It was a favorite of theirs (once the fog or foam got thick and the crowd packed in like this). She'd pulled it with him (in a manner of speaking), half a dozen times on this very dance floor alone! Once the crowd pushed in "nuts to butts" like this; nobody could see anything!

It was all very VERY Annette. It was how that keen mind worked and how she kept it tickled; after all, with her high intelligence came a strong libido. Using a crowd for illicit shags was just a characteristic of that thinking; where high intelligence and strong libido came together and decided they were both bored -and then high libido asked strong intelligence what she wanted to do!

It was why when some people saw a beautiful country lane in Cornwall; she'd notice a nice stone wall in a pasture to the side in which to hide behind and fuck somebody breathless. It was why she'd see a beautiful piece of Moroccan leather furniture and immediately wonder what sexual positions atop it she could comfortably execute and how many people it could support the weight of. It was also why she enjoyed teasing men, playing games with women and cucking her husband Caesar. It was also why after five minutes of marriage to her husband, she'd lost all romantic notions for the old megalomaniac and his whining neediness; realizing in a honeymoon epiphany that theirs had gone from a marriage of convenience to a marriage of annoyance.

She didn't want to kill the goose that laid the golden eggs but she also was not going to deny herself "things;" just as she hadn't denied them to herself when she was single! The difference now was that she had more power and more resources to pursue those things... and why the fuck not? She figured she'd only get to go through life this one time; she'd better experience and enjoy as much as she could and that included all things thrilling and sexual!

Another set of hands appeared out of the crowd. These were beautiful female hands and painstakingly manicured. They flashed momentarily in the strobes at the edge of Brad's vision and then they were upon Annette's body; roaming around as if searching for an opening in her black dress. A second later a statuesque short haired blonde woman with impossibly long legs and a dangerously short gold dress joined those hands, as if she'd been spat out of the throng of heaving bodies. Dexter shouted a cheerful hello from over Annette's shoulder to the woman. Annette immediately recognized her and screamed, "ANIKA GORGEOUS! HOW ARE YOU?" above the tumultuous sound!

The two women hugged and then something was said in Anika's ear; making the two women erupt in absolutely catty laughter! They kissed hard and pushed into one another as Dexter plowed cock from behind into Annette's quim; all unbeknownst to clubbers dancing immediately next to them and colliding with them in the crush! From a distance it all merely looked like a man dancing quite close to a pair of women on a sardine-packed floor. As bit of added distraction the ladies devoured each other's lips to "show-off" for a crowd who was far too hip, too sophisticated, and too self-absorbed to notice any of it!

Brad noticed however, and realized perhaps it was sometimes best to hide things in plain sight. Annette was providing him with the perfect learning point and she'd have been proud to see how well one of her cubs was "putting things together!" His thoughts were interrupted by another set of wayward hands. They belonged to Shelby and they were groping low in the crush and foggy darkness - working his zipper down quickly while people danced to either side of them oblivious to it all!

"Lift me up," Shelby shouted to Brad as she wrapped arms around his neck. He felt a draft down low and now understood what her intentions were. He looked left and right like he'd been told to pinch sweeties from a candy shop.

"Don't worry Brad," she shouted, "you are in the most underground of underground clubs. You won't get kicked out for it," she laughed, "not out of this place!"

"But won't..." he started to protest.

"Most people simply don't know about this place," she explained over the music, "look around you luv, what do you see?" He looked about.

"Lots of impossibly beautiful people for starters!" he shouted back in her ear.

"How many lads?" Shelby asked. He looked about again.

"A few," he answered, "a few here and a few there but it's sparse!"

"More birds than men, yes?" she said to him. He looked around hard this time and agreed with her,

"Yeah, I'd say a lot fewer lads, not a bad set of odds in this place now that you mention!"