Bit of a Risk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your body is wonderful, so responsive!" Terry smiled down at me.

"My God." Was all I managed.

Then he stepped to the side of the table and placing one hand on each leg he let his fingers flow up my body and back down, over and over.

My body let go again, I again had no control over that. Finally he slowed and stopped, I realized the drape was gone, I was lying there on my back completely naked in front of a total stranger.

Terry stood there grinning, he had a towel in his hands.

"How was that?" He asked.

"God. That was wonderful!"

"Good. I really had a good time taking care of you. I probably won't be able to do things like this when I get my license, but you are sure fun!" Then he left the room. I lay there for quite awhile before I got up and dressed.

"Are you going to come see me again?" He asked me as I came out.

"Yes, I would like to...very much!"

"Good. I hope so." He smiled, reached out and hugged me, then placed his hands gently on my hips. I let him, feeling warm and comfortable. I felt very good, this young man had given me exactly what I needed.

I looked at my watch, it was 2 AM. I knew that I would sleep very well.

I could hardly wait to get down to the little bar the next evening and tell Pam.

12