Bitch

Story Info
Jade cheated on her wealthy husband, but what goes around...
3.7k words
4.09
85.6k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,585 Followers

I am sure that some of the matters of inheritance described below would not be legal in some places, but for the sake of the story and in this particular fictional jurisdiction - they are!

***********

Jade murmured with pleasure as the tip of Luke's tongue started to lap at her clitoris. There was a lot to be said for the inexperienced enthusiasm of a younger lover and Luke, nineteen years her junior at just twenty, was certainly that, as was his friend Ben, who knelt beside them and watched with eyes bright with arousal and a rock hard cock twitching in anticipation. Luke and Ben were far from the first young men to have shared her, and she was determined that they would not be the last.

As the beautiful wife of one of the town's richest industrialists, men of all ages and some women too, all vied for her attentions. At first she was true to her marriage vows, but as time went on and his business took up more and more of Geoffrey's time she began to stray, losing her conscience along with her panties as she started to look for sex outside of what had always really been a marriage of convenience. She had never really loved him, but she had initially respected him - sort of.

Her social status meant that she could pick and choose her lovers, flitting from one to another, discarding them as soon as they began to bore her so as to move on to the next. In this way she adorned her husband's head with the cuckold's horns an average of once a week, often more, reasoning that because he was so much older he couldn't possibly satisfy her appetites, and besides, he was always too busy acquiring the wealth that she spent so freely. He had even, unwittingly, paid for the lease on the small but well appointed apartment in the neighbouring town that she used as her extra-marital boudoir and where she now sprawled naked for Luke to enjoy. In theory and in partial truth it was the office for her charitable work with local young offenders, charitable work that had supplied more than a few of her sexual partners, though she was always careful to be sure they were all of a legal age. Jade had become a predatory cougar who had no conscience whatever about how she used her position.

Jade wasn't her baptismal name. She had changed it as soon as she figured that Janet particularly memorable, and that being saddled with such an ordinary name would not help her get the wealth and influence that she believed should be hers by right. Not that she ever had any intention of working her way up the social hierarchy by hard graft of course - that was way below her. Instead she had always intended to use her feminine charms to worm her way up the ladder, and it must be said that in this nature had dealt her a winning hand in that respect. Tall and naturally slender, she had been given raven black wavy hair, milky white flawless skin and the most piercing pale blue eyes, and all this on top of a figure to die for.

It was hardly surprising therefore that when she first met Geoffrey Shannon, already a wealthy businessman and twenty something years older than her own nineteen years, she would make sure he fell for her. And fall he did. There was soon very little he wouldn't do for his dark haired beauty, and there was very little she didn't invite him to do for her, including marry her. By her twentieth birthday Jade Shannon had access to almost everything her heart desired, money, position, and luxury. She used Geoffrey and his wealth unashamedly for her own ends, telling a shocked friend who once asked about her avarice that she would "have the shirt off of his back if she thought he wouldn't notice." It was a remark would come back later to bite her.

There was only one thing that she didn't get from her marriage and that was the bedroom athlete she needed. The much older Geoffrey loved her and made love to her as he had always believed a husband should, gently and considerately, bringing her to orgasm with tongue or fingers before taking any pleasure himself. But Jade didn't want that. She needed raw and imaginative sex, or to put it in her own words - she needed to be fucked, hard and often. Younger men, and the occasional younger woman, fitted that bill so much better.

This was especially true at the moment when an ill health was significantly reducing Geoffrey's libido and his virility, and so she had sought other outlets for her passionate nature more and more frequently. She wasn't sure what Geoffrey's illness was. Geoffrey wasn't the sort of man to seek sympathy and Jade was not the sort of woman to dispense it, and so she hadn't bothered to enquire. All she knew was that he was worried about it; but then he was worried about everything. She wasn't concerned for herself; she knew nothing about business but if the worst came to the worst her preference would be to sell what she inherited and live on the substantial proceeds. Her only problem was that ill health meant that he was spending more time at home than he ever used to and she had to be rather more careful about her increasingly numerous affairs. In fact today was the first time in nearly a fortnight that she had been able to get away for more than an hour or so, and she was determined to make the best use of her time with the two new conquests.

'Oh, that's good.' She told Luke. 'Just a bit longer and harder would be nice though.'

She sighed deeply as he followed her instruction, the flat of his tongue pressed against her slit, licking rather than lapping.

'Yes.' She smiled. 'That's just right.'

She settled back to enjoy his efforts, a bolt of pleasure running through her each time his tongue reached her clit, and gazed around, fastening her eyes on Ben's cock, still bobbing before him as he knelt on the bed beside her. Her hand reached out, fingers closing around his shaft, feeling the heat of his arousal. She had enjoyed Luke's cock a number of times, but this was the first time Ben had joined in, and this was the first time she had held his manhood. She savoured the sensation. It was so long and so hard, she was going to enjoy having it deep inside her but meanwhile she just played with him, running her fingers along his length and under his balls, cupping them and squeezing them before returning to stroke his shaft once more, taking care not to take him too far and have him come over her hand.

As she lay there a stray thought passed through her mind, wondering if Geoffrey was ever going to be well enough again to do it to her again. She wasn't going to be too worried if he wasn't, but he was her husband after all and she should be getting something from him besides money. But then growing warmth in her pelvis told her of an impending climax causing her to concentrate on the effects of Luke's busy tongue, and as her orgasm flooded through her all thoughts of her husband were washed away in the torrent.

For a minute or so she lay there, just getting her breath back and allowing her heartbeat to settle back to normal, and then she rolled over and scrambled onto her hands and knees, presenting her bottom towards Luke.

'Fuck me right now, Luke, give me a good fucking.'

As Luke shuffled into position behind her she looked across at Ben, still knelt impatiently at her side like some excited puppy.

'Don't worry.' She told him. 'You'll get your turn.'

He nodded eagerly just as the tip of Luke's cock found her entrance, making her smile at how good the day was becoming.

She had asked Luke to give her a good fucking and that is just what he did, grasping her hips hard and pulling her back onto his cock as he rammed it up her, making her gasp as his belly slammed against her buttocks. This was just what she needed, a fuck that jolted and shook her, almost bruising her bottom with a young man's strength. If only he had the staying power to match, she thought when she felt him gather himself ready to smash into her as he came all too soon.

She was nowhere near to coming again when she felt him grip harder onto her hips and give an animal like grunt. He shoved himself as deeply into her as he could and held himself there, pushing hard against her as his cock twitched each time a spurt of his cream jetted into her.

She loved it, loved the feel of him inside her, and loved the little jerks of his cock as he came. She even loved the illicit knowledge that she had allowed a man other than her husband to take her and flood her womb with his cum.

Today she was going to let another man do it too, when Ben fucked her. That should bring her off again, she hoped, especially as the thought of being taken by two men in turn always gave her a buzz. One day, she promised herself, she would find some way to get herself gangbanged without any chance of Geoffrey finding out, and then she could have one man after another shoot his load inside her. She'd never done it so far, but she wanted to, with as many as she could. But on this occasion she would have to make do with just two.

Luke had slipped from her pussy, sitting back on his haunches while he tried to get his breath back. She frowned, wanting him to move and let Ben take his place.

'Shift over, Luke.' She told him. 'You're in Ben's way.'

'Sorry.' Luke answered, still shiny with sweat and panting as he slid from the bed.

Ben correctly interpreted that as his invitation and scrambled into Luke's place, lining himself up behind Jade with the urgency that only a young man about to have sex with an older woman for the first time can exhibit.

'That's it, do it.' Jade urged him on, wanting to feel him inside her, wanting to come again.

The tip of his cock found her wet pussy and easily slid inside. She waited as he shuffled himself into a comfortable position, took hold of her hips and pushed. His cock went deep into her, sliding effortlessly into her slippery, cum filled passage and made her gasp with pleasure. It was long, definitely longer than Luke's, and long enough for her to imagine she felt it butt up against her cervix. He settled himself and then began to fuck her, thrusting in and out, setting up an easy rhythm, long swinging strokes of his cock pistoning into her and each one sending a wave of pleasure through her body. She just knelt there and took him, enjoying her infidelity. Ben was going to be a good fuck and a good find, she could tell.

It wasn't long before her orgasm was creeping up on her, building and building until it exploded, making her groan and shudder under it's power, while all the time Ben carried on with his inexorable thrusts, making her climax last and last. Even when it was over and she knelt with her head hanging, her legs and arms trembling and her heart trying to beat it's way out her chest, he still powered into her, rocking her back and forth as he fucked her, with no sign yet of his own climax.

The continuous fucking kept her hot and it wasn't long before, to her delight, she could feel a third climax growing. She was almost always multi-orgasmic, but to come again so soon, when the last one had hardly completely died away, was amazing. She just hoped that he would hold out until she came, then she would stay put, waiting until he came inside her - it was only fair after all.

Jade smiled to herself, taking pleasure in being fucked so expertly and congratulating herself on finding a brilliant young lover like Ben. But then, that was what her position as the wife of a wealthy man entitled her to, wasn't it?

She glanced sideways at Luke, sitting now on the edge of the bed, watching Ben take his turn at fucking her, his now flaccid cock still glistening with a combination of his cum and her juices. It was the reminder that this cock had been spurting cum inside her only a few minutes before that did it. The elation of remembering one cock and feeling the other finally sent her over the edge and she came again.

Just like the previous one, Ben's steady relentless fucking made her climax stronger and more prolonged than usual, surges of delight making her tingle right down to the ends of her limbs, her fingers and toes curling involuntarily. It was as if every thrust made her gasp and sent a new wave of ecstasy running through her.

Then, just as her orgasm was beginning to subside, she felt his fingers grip tighter onto her hips and his thrusts become more urgent. He was coming at last she realised, and she held herself still in elated anticipation, wanting to experience the feel of another young man ejaculating inside her.

'I'm coming.'

He gasped the unnecessary warning as his increasingly rapid thrusts lost coordination and he just lunged into her, grabbing at her hips, hauling on her as if attempting to hold himself upright. And then he rammed himself into her, plunging deep and staying there, pushing at her, wanting to get in even deeper, deeper than was possible as his cock jerked and twitched, shooting jet after jet of his cream into her. She imagined she could feel it flooding her passage and her womb, coating her totally with an almost never ending spray, until he too was spent and the pair collapsed forward onto the bed, still joined by his softening cock inside her soaking pussy.

She lay still, gasping and shaking, perversely enjoying his weight that prevented her from moving or from breathing properly, waiting until he had himself under control enough to clamber from her and sit beside his friend, gazing down at her.

She smiled up at them and, for some strange reason, thanked them.

'That was amazing.' She told them both. 'We're gonna have to do that again - and again, and again, and again.'

She giggled briefly at her own weak pun, as she glanced up at the clock she kept in clear sight on the wall as a guard against overrunning her normal absence from home.

'Oh, my god!' She exclaimed, seeing how late it was. 'We gonna have to get going.'

It had been a good session, she thought, but all good things had to come to an end, not realising quite how prophetic that was.

*********

Nine months had passed since Jade's sex session with Luke and Ben, and apart from her liking for young extra-marital cock, many things had changed. Firstly, her lover of choice was now Ben, with Luke having disappeared into the sunset, although of course there had been other lovers during that time too, including a lovely young female dog walker. But it was mostly Ben with whom she spent her time, and with whom she had been sex on that particular morning.

Another very major change was that Jade was now a widow, Geoffrey's illness had proved to be prostate cancer, from which he had died just two weeks before. She was sorry to see him die like that, and she'd shed a genuine tear at his funeral, but the only difference it had really made to Jade's life was that she no longer had to worry about being caught cheating. She was trying to be circumspect, at least until after the reading of Geoffrey's will to which she was now headed, although after that she expected to be a rich widow with absolutely nobody to answer to. She was looking forward to that intensely. She had already promised Ben that she would hold a party in the mansion as soon as she could, the sort where everyone could do anything they wanted with anyone who consented. Then, she figured, she might finally get herself gangbanged! But first she had to go through the rigmarole of confirming her inheritance of her husband's estate.

She was shown into the office by an attractive brunette, and she proved to be the only attractive thing about the whole place. The office itself was as dull and dreary as a lawyer's place of work is supposed to be, almost completely lined with books and files, containing an immense dark oak desk in the middle with a series of hard chairs placed in front of it and one huge leather chair behind. The leather chair was occupied by a large, florid, grey haired man with a perpetually sour face and a tremor in his eyelid, while making do with the less comfortable ones were the three permanent household domestic staff and a middle aged woman that Jade didn't recognise. With the strange woman was a young boy who was apparently sulking and swinging his feet with boredom. Jade took the remaining empty seat and waited impatiently for the proceedings to begin.

'Right, as we're all present now.' The trembling eyelid swung to fix Jade with a reproachful stare. 'We can begin.'

He adjusted himself into a more comfortable position.

'My name is Fenton and I have had the privilege of representing Mr Shannon for a number of years.' His eyes swung around the room, and Jade felt like telling him to get on with it as she had more important things to do. 'I have been appointed both custodian and executor of his last will and testament, which I shall now read to you all.'

He opened a file on his desk and took out a sealed envelope, slitting it pompously with an ivory handled letter opener.

'This is the last will and testament of Geoffrey Shannon Esq. of...' Jade switched off while he went through the preliminaries, wondering how much of her money was going to be given to the other people in the room. The staff did deserve something true enough, even though she had every intention of keeping them on in the previous capacities. But who the woman and child were she had no idea, and so no idea what they would receive. The staff, it was soon announced, would receive ten thousand each. Not too much to lose, Jade thought to herself, still wondering and looking at the boy and his companion.

'Now we come to the bulk of the estate.' The lawyer opened a drawer in his desk and pulled out a large postal bag and another envelope, which again he slit with his ornate letter opener. 'But I am instructed to read this letter out loud before revealing the main content of the will. It is addressed to "my wife, Jade Shannon" and was dated one week before his death.'

'My dear Jade.' He began. 'There are some matters which you must be made aware of in order to understand my bequests. Before I became ill it was hinted to me that you might be cheating. I found it hard to believe that you would be so foolish, but I did begin an investigation and was accumulating the proof provided by my private investigators when my cancer stopped me. That is the only reason why I did not file for divorce.'

Fenton stopped reading and looked up at Jade meaningfully. She shifted in her seat uncomfortably, her heart suddenly hammering with alarm and abruptly very aware of all the eyes upon her.

'In this envelope,' the lawyer began to read again, taking another, smaller envelope from the drawer, 'are video discs of your infidelities, taken by the cameras I had installed in your office. I give you these copies so that you may have a permanent reminder of your misconduct.'

'But.' She began wildly, panicking as the envelope was handed to her. 'It's my office, and I gave no permission for any cameras.'

'As leaseholder, your husband was quite within his rights to install security cameras.' Fenton told her. 'That they recorded any other misbehaviour may be viewed as a fortunate or unfortunate, depending upon your point of view, and quite unforeseen, by-product.'

She blanched as she realised her clever scheme for having her office paid for by Geoffrey had so spectacularly backfired. Hostile faces surrounded her as the lawyer returned to the letter.

'You were once also heard to say that you would "have the shirt from my back if you thought I wouldn't notice". Therefore my sole bequest to you is the shirt from my back, the last one I wore before my death, and I promise you that I will not notice.' Fenton looked up from the letter and addressed Jade directly. 'I recommend that you don't fight the will. You are highly unlikely to be successful in anything except running up a ruinous legal bill. You have until the end of the month to quit both the mansion and the charity offices. You may take any personal effects with you when you leave.

Otazel
Otazel
2,585 Followers
12