Bitch

Story Info
That's what you get for being a bitch!
787 words
3.47
129.8k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Billy, you're such a bitch!" she hissed.

"Am I?" he grinned, cocking his eyebrows to illustrate that he was more amused by her outburst than maddened.

The young woman stomped her foot to emphasize that her statement wasn't part of a mating game. "Yes, fuck off and die already!"

"Mmm, I would," Billy grinned, "But then I wouldn't be around to see you get yours!"

"Fuck you!" she hissed. "Bitch, I hate you!"

"Men aren't bitches, Julie," Billy chided. "Women are bitches, and you're the queen of them."

"CUNT!" she howled and charged at him.

"You wanna play this game? Fine, Julie, we'll play this game," he smirked, grabbing the girl in midair and quickly throwing her hands behind her back.

"Guess who's in control now?" he hissed as she began to kick and scream.

"SOMEONE HELP ME!" she screamed.

No answer.

"Funny, Jules, funny," Billy smirked as he dragged her toward the back lounge of the band's tour bus. "Alas, they're all gone for the day. Went to see a movie. Left you all alone here with me. Too bad, so sad," he yawned as he threw her onto the leather sofa. "Now sit there and don't make one FUCKIN noise," he demanded, turning to close the door behind them.

"FUCK YOU!" she screamed and kicked a foot towards Billy's groin.

"That's what I intend to do," Billy laughed mercilessly. He'd dodged her kick and managed to successfully pin her underneath him on the floor. He was now fighting to yank her underwear out from under her skirt, pinning her clawing hands above her head and leaning down to bite softly on her one exposed nipple. "Keep fighting me and next time I won't be so gentle," he scowled.

"STOP! NO! LET ME GO!" she screamed, continuing to kick and fight the larger male.

"Bitch," Billy growled. "That's what you get!"

"I didn't mean it," she sobbed softly. "Let me go! I take it back! I was just being a...."

"Bitch," Billy grinned. "And this is what little bitches like you get!"

"Please just stop, Billy. It's not funny anymore. I was a bitch, sure. I won't do it again. Come on, stop. This isn't funny." She was pleading, rambling, doing anything to buy herself time and prevent him from taking this game further.

"Do you see me laughing?" Billy smirked. "I'm not laughing, Julie."

"Good, then let me up," she frowned.

"Nope, sorry, you lose," Billy grinned, grabbing her nipple and wrenching it roughly inside his fist.

"OUCH!" she shrieked and he slammed a fist into the side of her head.

It was his turn to scream. "SHUT THE FUCK UP, BITCH!"

She was silent, her head pounding, pulsing. She felt dizzy and nauseous. She wanted to die. If she were to die, this whole ordeal would be over. Over before she could hate Billy for life.

A familiar sound filled the small back room, and she rolled her eyes upward to see Billy tossing his slacks towards the couch. He was clad only in boxers, and headed straight for her. Her vision was blurring, but she was sure she saw the unmistakable outline of his hard-on through the thin material of his undershorts.

"Wha...what's happening?" she whispered as she felt something hard and warm penetrate her insides.

"I'm fucking you," he growled.

She felt her body dragging rhythmically back and forth over the rough carpetting, sure that this whole ordeal would leave her scarred...and with a serious case of rug burn.

"Please stop?" she pleaded softly. "Please?"

"No," Billy grinned. "Not til I cum on your pretty little bitch face."

"Stop, no, please, not this, please, god, Bill? Please stop. Stop. Now. You're...hurting me. Please," she begged.

Billy sped his thrusts into her tiny frame, ramming her head repeatedly against the couch's wooden legs. "Hurts, doesn't it?" he hissed down at her.

"Yes," she sobbed.

"Good," he grinned.

The fucking didn't last long before he pulled out of her battered body, pushing his coated length over her lips and grunting as he released into her face. His shot into her hair, coated her eyelashes, and dripped down into the corners of her mouth.

"Gross," Julie giggled as he stood up and reached a hand down to pull her up with him.

"Sorry, Jules," he shrugged. "But you told me to take my fantasy and run with it!"

"I didn't tell you to spooge in my fuckin hair," she laughed, wiping his remains from her dark tresses.

"Well, you didn't say I couldn't," Billy argued with a smirk.

"True," she agreed. "Next time, we play it MY way, though!"

"And what's that?" Billy grinned.

"Next time," Julie smirked and patted Billy's ass, "You're the bitch!"