Bitch Anatomy 101 Ch. 03

Story Info
Tim receives a 2nd, 3rd, and 4th opinion.
3.9k words
4.5
2.1k
7
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2024
Created 12/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gary had mulled over how he wanted to start Tim's "morning after." Running through a few scenarios, he ultimately let his dick make the decision for him.

"Wakey wakey, time for breakfast" Gary said softly as he planted himself on Tim's chest.

Tim felt the weight on him as he shook awake. He opened his eyes to Gary sitting on his chest with his massive cock inches from his face. Hungover and confused, he opened his mouth to speak but found it immediately filled with a few inches of Gary's morning wood.

"Mmm eat up" Gary moaned as he took hold of Tim's head and inched a bit more in.

Tim gagged immediately as the shock and confined space of laying on the couch didn't give him a lot of room to maneuver. Adjusting to the situation, he was able to get it somewhat under control, relaxing his throat and letting it slide in but not actively participating. His face burned red at the audacity of Gary waking him up and forcing his dick in him.

For a few minutes, Gary continued fucking Tim's passive throat. Slowly, vivid memories of the night before replayed in Tim's mind and he found himself relaxing. His tongue started to swirl as he suctioned his lips to Gary's cock. He didn't even have to think, he just did it. Then, he felt his own cock stiffen as he let out moans while being fully engaged in sucking Gary's beautiful cock.

"Atta boy, Tim. Knew last night wasn't a fluke" Gary said with a grin as he sank deeper and deeper. Without warning, he pulled his cock out and laid it on Tim's face.

"Work my balls," Gary ordered.

Tim readily obeyed. Taking one in his mouth at a time, licking, sucking, and kissing them. He was incredibly horny at this point and breathing heavily as Gary's spit smeared cock weighed heavily on his forehead. He was able to wrench his arms free and got to work slowly stroking Gary's dick.

After a few more minutes, Gary lifted his balls up and pointed his cock back at Tim's mouth. Tim readily opened, looking up at his big dicked conqueror with a look of complete lust and submission.

"You like being a cockboy, huh?" Gary asked.

"Mmm yeah" Tim responded, slightly embarrassed admitting as much now that he was sober but being too horny to stop now.

"You like being my bitch?" Gary added, bringing his cock in close and pulling back as Tim tried to wrap his lips around it.

"Ye-yes..." Tim sputtered while blushing.

"Good. Now tell me what you are and what you want to do right now" Gary said, his eyes looking directly into Tim's.

Tim sighed in a mixture of annoyance, embarrassment, and lust.

"I'm...I'm...your bitch...I'm your cockboy.. I want to suck your cock...swallow your cum...anything you want.." Tim responded, trying and failing to look at Gary though his eyes kept being drawn back to Gary's cock.

"Good boy" Gary sneered as he jammed his cock into Tim's throat. Tim moaned and started sucking hard, not wanting to risk Gary taking it out again before he could finish him off.

Gary matched the enthusiasm by taking hold of the back of Tim's head and fully throat fucking him.

"Yeah...oh fuck yeah, slut...take that fucking dick" Gary moaned as his orgasm built.

Tim moaned in acknowledgement, his own cock pulsating as he took in the domination and being called a slut. He felt frenzied and animalistic, like the only thing in life that mattered was having Gary's load in him. He moaned as he knew it wouldn't take long. His heart beat faster and faster as the excitement in him grew.

Then, something happened that surprised them both in equal measure. Though Tim's cocksucking was not interrupted, his body started shaking ever so slightly. He was so caught up in pleasuring Gary that he didn't notice his own orgasm building until it was in full swing. By some insane combination of the humiliation and sexual activity, Tim had a hands free orgasm just from sucking cock.

Waves of pleasure washed over him as he moaned into Gary's cock as his own shot loads into the blanket. His face jerked forward and his face nuzzled against Gary's pubes as he took it all down his throat.

Gary experienced a moment of bewildered confusion before his own orgasm arrived, flooding Tim's throat as they both moaned in unison. Gary left his cock buried in Tim for a few moments before slowly pulling it out, letting Tim lick and slurp it as it exited.

He pulled the blanket off Tim to confirm his suspicions.

"Whoa dude, you fucking blew a load just from sucking my cock?" Gary shouted in excitement.

Tim's face went red as he tried to cover up but Gary easily swatted his hands away.

"Dammmmnnn" Gary remarked, looking down at him in disbelief.

Gary lifted the blanket with its obvious cumstain up a bit and stepped back.

"Don't move," Gary ordered.

Returning with his phone,  he snapped a pic of naked Tim and the stain.

"Please...Gary, no" Tim pleaded.

"Pft, not going to show anyone who matters. Smile, and hold your dick in between two fingers like a clit" Gary snapped.

Exhausted, Tim obeyed.

"Mmm fuck yeah" Gary remarked. "Don't worry, I'll text them to you."

They sat around for a bit catching their breaths. Tim mindlessly sat there still holding his dick like a clit.

"You're something else, Timmy. Never seen that happen before. Hell, never even heard of it happening. You should stop jacking that small thing off altogether and just cum from dicks inside of you" Gary lectured in a fascinated tone.

The teasing continued for several more minutes, with Gary basically describing how Tim was a special kind of slut that needed cock as much as possible and shouldn't worry about using his own cock at all. It was embarrassing, but Tim couldn't help getting hard and horny as Gary explained it all.

For the next two weeks, Gary used Tim pretty regularly. He'd send Tim a cock pic or order him to come over and Tim would dutifully do so. Tim started to embrace his role, loving the submission and being less embarrassed. Gary knew how to push his buttons in all the ways that mattered: mentally, physically, and sexually.

For the most part, if he wasn't at work or at school, he was either with Gary or at home waiting anxiously for a text. He still did med school stuff, but there hadn't been any offerings for proctology. He wondered how that would work considering he was no longer a virgin down there.

There was a basic routine that was followed. Tim would rush over and if Gary mentioned that he wanted to fuck, Tim would get his hole lubed up before he warmed Gary up with oral. Gary provided feedback on everything and Tim was an eager student, laying on his back with his legs spread while he lubed up.

He'd talk dirty while doing it, picking things that Gary specifically said he wanted to hear and sometimes he'd make something up based on how horny he was. His go-to was a line Gary suggested. He'd jam his fingers in his ass, moan, and with a voice dripping with lust say "mmmm, I need that big cock in me, daddy." The first couple of times, it was forced, but Tim was now pretty convincing and felt less shame about wanting to be fucked. If he put enough emphasis on the dirty talk, they'd skip oral and go straight to fucking.

Tim loved being a sub and Gary nurtured that at every opportunity. Gary knew his own cock was incentive enough for Tim to obey. There was no pretense of care or love, it was all about Gary blowing his load. Tim would sometimes temporarily snap out of his cock lust and question what he was doing with his life, but it wouldn't be long before Gary would text him with something like "my place, 5 min. Get that pussy lubed up" and Tim would get right back into it. He'd walk home with Gary's load leaking out of his ass and jack off in bed.

As with most things, there's a learning curve and things get complicated. Just when Tim thought he had this whole slut thing down, Gary started bringing up tag teaming Tim with another classmate. This succeeded in bringing Tim back to some semblance of caution.

"I..I dunno, what if he tells people?" Tim said with a look of concern as he held Gary's spit soaked cock in his hands mid-blowjob.

"He won't. He's like me, discreet. I told him about you cumming from sucking my cock and he's obsessed with trying you out" Gary replied, acting as if Tim was a video game or something that could be shared.

"You told him..." Tim started before being interrupted.

"For fucks sake, Timmy, I didn't mention your name" Gary said in annoyance as he stood up and pulled Tim onto the bed in a bent over position and smacked his ass.

"Just imagine, you get the feeling of this..." Gary said as he squeezed the head of his cock into Tim's already lubed ass, "along with the pleasure you get from sucking."

Tim moaned in pleasure as Gary's cock slid in, his mind swirling with images of being double teamed. His anxieties tapered off as he knew he'd do anything for Gary. He basically worshiped him these days and the pleasure radiating from his ass made him feel stupid for doubting him.

"Mmmmph, o-okay...I'll do it...just...oh god..please don't stop" Tim moaned as he wiggled his hips.

Gary grinned as his dumb slut sunk deeper into servitude. He had, of course, already told his friend Reggie it was going to happen and had shared the pics with him...and others.

"Fuck yeah, baby. You're such a good slut" Gary moaned in response as he laid a hard fucking on Tim that resulted in them both cumming.

...

The day arrived and Tim was nervous again. Gary was having none of it. He had Tim strip naked and lube himself up. Tim was informed of ground rules and how to act around Reggie, basically the same as he did with Gary.. lots of dirty talk, enthusiasm, and complete submission.

Tim's tiny cock was fully erect by the time Reggie knocked.

"Go let him in...as we discussed" Gary said with an evil grin.

Tim slowly walked to the door, summoning all his courage as he tried to make sure he remembered Gary's instructions. With a deep breath, he slowly opened the door, turning his body around and showing off his ass to Reggie, a guy he had never met, while smiling nervously.

"I'm so glad you could make it, sir. Come in" Tim said softly,  hoping no one else walked by out there.

"Damn, baby, don't have to ask me twice," Reggie said as he closed the door behind him and started groping Tim's ass and teasing his hole.

Tim bit his lip and blushed in shame that this guy he didn't even know was feeling him up. Still, it was getting him hot and horny.

"Damn, wish I could have broken you in. No matter...still gonna fuck that pussy hard" Reggie continued as he spun Tim around and spread his cheeks, continuing to probe and prod Tim's already lubed ass.

"Haaa, guessing you're taking that hole first? Fair enough" Gary laughed as he gave Reggie a slap on the back.

"Fuccck yeah...where we doing this?" Reggie replied as he pressed himself up against Tim.

"In here!" Gary exclaimed as he walked into the spare room.

Tim has been in this room before, but was unprepared for the modifications Gary had made for today. A table was placed in the center of it  with some foam padding and undone straps hanging off.

Reggie grabbed Tim by the arm and guided him onto the table, obviously familiar with it. Tim was laid on his back while Gary and Reggie strapped him in. Within a few minutes, Tim was secured. His head dangled off the back of the table, supported by a padded cushion while his legs were splayed with his ass being fully accessible at the other end. Finally, his hands were dangling off the other sides, bound to the table at the wrist.

Tim felt uncomfortable and slightly scared, but Gary blocked off any protests by sliding his cock into Tim's mouth while Reggie slapped his monster cock hard on Tim's balls before lubing up and sliding into Tim's already slick cunt.

"Unnnghhh" Tim wailed in a mix of pain, pleasure, and embarrassment as the head slipped through his ring. Of course, Gary's cock in his mouth made it simply sound like a muffled moan.

"Mmm hell yeah, bitch" Reggie moaned as he slapped Tim's thigh hard and continued to push in.

Though Tim had been through quite a lot these past few weeks, this truly made him feel like nothing but a piece of fuckmeat. He was getting fucked by a guy he had just "met" a few moments ago while Gary fucked his throat. Still, his tiny cock stood fully hard and he moaned as both guys slid in faster and harder, as if they were racing to make their cocks meet in the middle of Tim's body.

Over the moans, Tim could have swore he heard doors opening and people shuffling around. As it stood, his view was entirely blocked by Gary's shaft and balls. However, the laughs and greetings soon heard around him soon confirmed that this was more than a threesome.

Sure enough, a cock slid into each of his hands. He was shocked, mortified that he had been so deceived by Gary.

"Go on, Timmy. Get them warmed up for their turns' Gary spoke softly as he held his cock in place deep in Tim's throat. "You know you're hungry for it? What's a few more?"

Emotions swirled inside Tim, as he quickly bounced from fear, sadness, betrayal, and acceptance. He knew Gary was right. He felt even more ashamed than before. It was as if he was submitting for the first time all over again. But, the pleasure he was feeling posed a question: why not? Defeated and growing steadily more horny, he grabbed hold of the strangers cocks and began pumping as best as he could while his body shook from the pounding.

"OH fuck...take my seed bitch" Reggie roared as he blew deep in Tim's ass.

Once he took it out, the festivities came to a temporary halt and everyone took a step back. Tim could see everyone clearly now. He could have told Gary it was too much, but he didn't. The sight of four cocks, all hard for him, was too much. His face burned bright with lust and he felt short of breath.

The lull didn't last long as Reggie soon entered Tim's mouth for a post fuck clean off. Meanwhile, one of the new arrivals named Jax, slipped his dick into Tim's ass while Gary and the other new arrival, Terrence, took Tim's hands.

"Ohhh yeah, bitch...get daddy's cock nice and clean" Reggie moaned, putting his hand on Tim's throat to feel the outline of his own protruding dick.

"Looks like he's about to blow" Jax said, nodding towards Tim's leaky dick while he moved his own cock in and out of him.

"Hehehe, could've fooled me. That's a tiny one, for sure" Reggie laughed.

"Yeah, for sure. But none of us are here for Timmy's shrimp dick. He'll blow his little load and still be hungry for more. He's unstoppable" Gary added.

The talk temporarily snapped Tim out of it again and tears of shame formed in his eyes as he was confronted with the truth of Gary's words once more. He couldn't explain why he loved being treated this way. Later, he would read up on being a sub to explain why he was the way he was, but for now it was utter confusion. Nevertheless, the anxiety melted away like always, as he moaned, sucked, and squeezed his ass muscles. His moans, weak and effeminate, were coming with each thrust now.

"Mmm fuck yeah, he's definitely hungry for it. His ass is squeezing my cock something fierce" Jax said, pumping hard and grunting.

"Fuck yeah. He lives for this." Gary said.

Jax's thrusts sped up and Timmy felt himself growing excited that his ass was bringing yet another stud to orgasm. Tim moaned hard into Reggie's cock, struggling to catch his breath as he orgasmed hands free, coating his stomach and chest in cum.

The guys cheered in response, teasing him a little more.

Jax came quickly after, Tim's spasming ass pushing him over the limit. Another short break as Jax slid into Tim's mouth and Terrence wasted no time filling Tim's gaped ass.

Tim's hunger kept on just as Gary said it would. Though his throat, ass, and hands were growing sore, he couldn't dream of stopping. He had no idea how much time had gone by.

"Oooh baby, you were born for taking cock" Terrance said with a moan as he slammed it home. "Sucks I drew the short straw on this, but I can see myself spending a lot more time with you."

Tim replied with a muffled moan, feeling turned on that they had discussed who would fuck him first. His dick was hard again and he squirmed in pleasure. He felt like a hot piece of ass, loving that his body was turning them on.

Before long, Terrance busted his nut and Timmy's ass contained the cum of three people he didn't know yesterday. His ass gaped open, hungry for Gary's turn. But, instead, they undid Tim' straps and stood him up. His legs nearly gave out and was only saved by Jax holding him up by the ass.

Placing a towel down on the table, Gary laid where Tim had been.  Tim was confused, but didn't have time to think as the three others lifted him off his feet and placed him on Gary's cock.

"Ooomph mmm" Tim moaned as his sloppy ass swallowed Gary's cock easily.

Reggie positioned himself behind Tim and pushed him down until he was nearly flat against Gary. Tim looked down at Gary with a look of extreme lust, giving himself entirely to him.

Suddenly, Tim felt his ass cheeks being spread by Reggie. He turned to see what was going on but Gary quickly grabbed his neck and held him in place.

"Don't worry, Timmy, you're going to love it" Gary said with a grin.

Placing his hands on Tim's thighs, Reggie jammed his cock head into Tim's hole.

"Ohhh whoa.. no...what" Tim babbled as Gary and Reggie's cocks battled for space in his ass. He hadn't felt this type of stretch since his first time.

Reggie pressed on, sliding his dick along Gary's as he gave Tim's ass a hard slap.

Tim's eyes rolled back as his world changed yet again. He felt like he was exactly what they treated him as: a cock-crazed fucktoy. He never had any illusions that Gary liked him romantically. But they had settled into a routine that Tim didn't think would be tampered with. Today, all that went out the window. Gary had lied to Tim and invited friends over to use him like an object. Tim felt there was only one way forward. He believed it more than anything he had ever believed before. This was what he was born to do. He was going to be the best and most obedient slut possible.

"Mmmmph, harder....fuck my slut ass...use me" Tim moaned as he slid his ass back on both of their cocks.

Reggie and Gary grinned as they obliged, sliding their cocks in harder as Tim panted and met their motions. The pleasures Tim was experiencing were unreal.

Jax and Terrance returned from the living room with some beers, opened them, and watched the scene continue to unfold. Both were thinking of how they definitely needed some one on one time with Tim in the future.

"Ohhhhh...oh my god...fuck yes... fuck me....fuck me....FUCK ME" Tim wailed as Gary looked up into his crazed eyes.

Gary wouldn't have done this with most of his other conquests, but he knew there was something special about Tim. He was a natural slut. Once that sluttiness had been awakened, he knew Tim would go at it with the zeal of the converted.

"OH fuck yeah, slut.  Take those fucking cocks" Reggie panted from behind, slapping Tim's ass on each syllable.

"Mmmm...I fucking love it...so..fucking much...fill me with your big cocks...fuck me silly, daddies" Tim moaned, his voice and intonation taking on all the classic hallmarks of a stereotypical effeminate gay bottom. He would cringe remembering it later, but it was organic.

Reggie came first, moaning loudly and pulling out, joining the others for a well deserved beer.

Free of constraints and no longer pinned down, Tim sat up on Gary's cock and bounced hard up and down on it. It felt great for him, but his sole goal and obsession was getting Gary to cum.

"Mmmph oh yeah...even with...mmm...all that...your cock still feels so good...fuck me...i want your load...cum in me....fill your whore up" Tim said, his voice rising with each bounce.

12