Bitch Control Vol. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ready to go back to the gym?"

"Yeah, are you tired out yet?"

She smiled, nodding her head. Joe returned a nod as he turned himself around to walk back with her.

"Alright, Kate. I want you to lead the way."

"Oh, you're following behind me, then! Okay, let's go!"

He laughed as she took off running, forcing him to chase her. The walk they took was just a few blocks down from the gym's building. It was an easy sidewalk to memorize and Kate didn't have a problem as she burned the rest of her energy heading back to the gym with Joe forced to follow behind her. About ten minutes later, they were marching back into the Tight 'N Fit gym building and heading back up the elevator to their private gym room. When they returned, Joe went and fetched them some water bottles out of the little hallway connecting to where the lockers and shower room was. As he returned, Kate took the water bottle from his hand and unscrewed the top off before holding it up to his.

"Here's to a good day!"

The bottles slightly touched one another before Joe opened his own. They drank down the ice cold spring water together. He swallowed it down before opening his eyes to focus back on her. Kate smirked at him as she finished up.

"You know, Joe you're a pretty good trainer. This has been two weeks, I'd like to continue working with you."

"That's fine by me, Kate. I must admit, I've never trained a famous woman before. You are my first and what a shock, huh? I get to train the most beautiful model in the world."

A smirk ran over her lips. Finally, after two solid weeks now he wanted to poke around a bit of flirtatious speech with her.

"Thank you, Joe."

"No need to thank me for saying nice things. I'm sure you are flattered enough with most guys you talk to who probably worship your body."

Again, she couldn't help but smile. Kate thought for a minute before replying back to him, changing the subject almost immediately.

"You know tomorrow is Friday, right?"

Joe nodded his head.

"Yeah, which means it's the last day of the week for us."

"But it don't have to be. What if I called you up this weekend to do something?"

He laughed at her.

"If there is one thing I like doing with you, it's right here in this gym room. No place else."

"That's fine, I enjoy working out with you. I'll be back tomorrow and we can have some more fun busting our asses and making one another sweat in front of each other."

There was something different in her language this time. So far, Kate had been all business with him but Joe was now realizing a shift in her focus. He didn't reply. Joe simply stood there sipping on the water bottle as Kate had finished hers off. She crushed it in her hand and moved to toss it in a small trash can sitting by the doorway that led to where the lockers were. She didn't tell him, but she went in there to change her clothes and get ready to leave. Many things were on Kate's mind, all about him. Kate changed her clothes and then came out with her little purse bag wrapped over her shoulder. When she returned in the room, Joe was sitting down in his white chair far across the room in his little comfortable corner. She walked over, smiling big before he looked up at her.

"You're going Kate?"

"Yeah, I gotta get back and make some calls. I'm going to be busy come next month."

"Mind if I ask why?"

She bit her lower lip, sinking her hands in her pockets before replying to him.

"I have a big photo session next month. I'm getting paid big money for this magazine session in France. It's pretty racy, I haven't done a shoot like this in a while."

"So does that mean you're gonna be naked in the pictures?"

"Yeah...I just will have nipples covered up, maybe."

An inviting smile over her lips told him that she was telling the truth. Kate's voice changed seductively during the moment. So this was probably the reason she wanted to go through a full work out routine. He didn't really care, just the fact that he had a chance with this woman made it all worth it. She leaned down and placed a kiss on his cheek, just to see if he would blush. Instead, he smiled back at her and nodded.

"See you tomorrow, Kate."

"See you in the morning, Joe. I'm gonna be looking forward to this."

She turned around, giving him a full show of her tight ass pushed into a pair of yoga pants. All Kate did was change her shirt when she went into the room with the lockers. Without turning her head, she just knew that Joe's eyes would be glued to her ass moving back and forth as she made her walk to the door. She slung her purse over her shoulder before reaching the door and leaving him in isolation to himself. Tomorrow was going to be fun, at least she hoped. In her lifestyle, she had been a bit lonely the past few months after a break up that was messy in the media. Thankfully he didn't ask any questions, for Kate wasn't in the mood lately to talk about it to anyone.

In her past she had dated jocks within football and baseball. Never once had she been with a man who had a basketball career, but Joe had the opportunity to easily become her first, despite not having a professional career. He was on her mind at the moment and tomorrow, she looked forward to finally having some fun back at the gym. Kate had a surprise in store, one that she knew he would never say no to. Men like him were easy for her. The jock could be a complete asshole, but he was just the type that turned her on. So far, so good, Joe had all the makings of just the right man that she liked to spend time fucking. Tomorrow would be a glorious day.

******************

1 DAY LATER

Back at the gym, Joe had arrived early before Kate around 8 in the morning. He liked to get there right at the afternoon, a result of his sleeping habits from staying up late at night. So far with Kate, she always beat him to the gym early no later than a few minutes past ten-thirty. Today would be the first time that he actually made it first before her. The gym room had been set up for over a week now with their work stations. There was a reason that he liked to have a little couch and chair off in the corner of the room. It was his little relaxation zone, all to himself. He sat there for an hour, propping his bare-feet up on a little stand in the chair while reading through a magazine. The copy just happened to be a Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition, the 2013 edition that featured Kate on the cover.

Joe had dug out the old magazine from his room last night. He sat there, looking over the pictures while sitting in his chair. All he wore was a pair of red workout shorts and a white T-shirt. The light shined from the tall windows behind him as he sat there, flipping the pages and looking at the photos of Kate. He wanted to see how she would react walking into the room with him looking over the old photos. Sure enough, right at 10:32 on the clock, he heard the door opening and the voluptuous blonde stepped in. He could hear an echo of the door clicking and then looked to see her figure walking in.

"Morning Kate!"

She gasped, not realizing that he was here. She took her sunglasses off before waving her hand to him across the room.

"Hey! You're here early for a change!"

Her shoes were heard over the floor as she came running to him. Joe's white chair remained fixed in a position, it didn't move at all. He had to turn to look over his shoulder. His eyes focused on her great big tits that could be seen jiggling as she came towards him. Kate noticed the magazine in his hands, licking her lips before she spoke.

"What's that you're reading, Joe?"

He gave her a shit-eating grin before flashing the front of the cover. Kate looked to see herself on the old Sports Illustrated cover and then she smirked.

"Oh, what have you got there? Let me guess, you been sitting here all morning jacking off to that magazine thinking about me?"

Kate crossed her arms over her chest while Joe shook his head.

"No, why would I-"

"Don't deny it!"

"I don't think I have any reason to jack off, knowing that I see you five days a week. I just had to look at some old pictures, you know? Get myself in the mood for today."

His words were enough to tell Kate that they would not be working out today at all. At least not by the normal standard of the term. She looked at him and smirked, just what she wanted out of him. Underneath her shirt and jogging pants, she had a surprise for him. Kate spoke again.

"If I were you, I'd put that stupid magazine up. You never know, I just might make you jack off to it if I want."

"Ohhhhh, babe. You ain't gonna be making me do shit. If anyone is going to be setting the rules in here, it will be me. You'll be following my orders."

The tone of his voice was somewhat stern. Kate wasn't bothered by him yet. He got up from the chair and tossed the magazine down on the white couch to his side. Standing up face to face with Kate, he put his hands on her shoulders while starring back into her beautiful blue eyes. The color of her eyes was so unique. It always stood out to him in photos but to gaze back into them in person, showed that the beauty was real. Kate quickly wrapped her arms around his neck and reached in to kiss him. She thought about doing this all last night when she lay in bed. Moaning into his mouth, Kate broke the kiss before taking a few steps back. She now had his complete attention, giving him a big smile before speaking.

"You know what? I'm not really in the mood for a workout today."

"Bullshit, Kate! I think you're definitely in the mood, just for a different kinda workout!"

She laughed at him, leaning back up into his face until they were breathing up one another's nostrils. Kate replied to him in a low, whispering seductive tone.

"Yeah, I've been waiting for this..."

When they broke the kiss, Joe took a few steps back and then snapped his fingers. He had an order for Kate, quick to assume his authority over her body.

"Take your clothes off, now."

His voice rang out sternly. This was an order, all obvious from his tone of voice. Kate stepped back from him, ready to reveal her surprise now. As she grabbed the bottom ends of her shirt, she pulled it over her head to reveal what was a holding her tits together. They jiggled around in a green bikini that was too small to contain them. Joe simply crossed his arms and nodded. At last, he was seeing Kate's beautiful skin for what it was. That amazing stomach and her glorious boobs. She slung the shirt to the floor and then sighed, but he spoke.

"Nice, keep going."

Joe began to walk a circle around Kate, forcing her into a position she had not felt before with him. His arms remained crossed while he surveyed her body as she undressed. Kate went for her shoes first, untying them and then throwing them off. She tossed her socks to the floor as he continued, walking in a counter-clockwise circle around her. Next, she pushed her yoga pants down. As they came off, she revealed her nice ass tucked in a matching green bikini thong. Joe nodded his head, coming to a stop directly behind her as he looked at her ass bent over.

"Very nice."

She turned around, giggling before placing her hands on her hips and stepping forward a bit. Her giant breasts jiggled around.

"This was supposed to be a surprise! Do you like what you see?"

He smiled hearing her words and nodded his head. Finally, he moved his arms away from his chest and began to walk off. Joe moved back to his little corner in the room with his big white chair. Joe sat back down and then Kate walked over, stepping her bare-feet over the matching white mat on the floor. He pointed at his little foot stool.

"Move that outta the way, babe."

Following his command, she leaned down and grabbed the little stool and moved it off the mat. Her guess was that he wanted her down on her knees real soon. Kate smirked back up at him before speaking.

"Aren't you gonna take your clothes off too, Joe?"

Shaking his head, he grinned.

"Nope. That's your job, babe. Do it now."

Kate couldn't prevent herself from just looking up at him with a goofy face. This was obviously a man who liked to be in complete control at all times. She went for his shirt first. Pulling at the bottom ends as he raised his arms and she slid it off his body. It was the first time she was able to view his torso, witnessing that he was in great shape. She then moved down to her knees, gazing into his eyes as she placed her hands over the front of his workout shorts and began to push them down. At once, she moved his shorts and underwear down together. His hardening cock sprang to life out it's newly found freedom. While pushing his shorts and underwear down to his ankles, she wrapped her right hand around his cock and looked into his eyes.

Joe instantly rose up from his chair. He wanted to kiss her one last time time, before those lips would be wrapped around his swollen prick. As they stood together, he reached his hands up and held her huge breasts from within the little green top. Kate looked down, moaning softly as his hands squeezed her most famous assets. Kate bit her lower lip, starring back into his eyes while she wrapped her hands around her back. She pulled on the straps to her top a little bit, forcing her tits to jiggle a bit in his hands. Thoughts ran through her mind of the day she signed the contract to the gym. Specifically, the moment he told her of his nicknames.

"You know something? You never told me what nickname you wanted me to call you. Was it Duke or Big Joe?"

He looked back to her beautiful blue eyes before responding.

"Oh, I'm sure you'll choose one real soon."

"You seem like a man who...likes to be in control."

With a nod, Joe cupped her chin with his fingers.

"You're gonna find that out soon enough, Kate."

She moved her hands over his body before leaning in to kiss him. While they kissed once more, she roamed her hands across his stomach. Kate reached down, wrapping her little fingers back around his pole as she began to stroke it. After breaking the kiss, Kate licked her lips and looked back at him. Joe was ready to give the next order to the buxom blonde model now.

"Get down on your knees, babe."

Kate did as she was told. A predictable request from him. As she lowered herself down to her knees, her eyes never left his. All the while, her hand stroked his fat cock. She could feel him as he had reached his full length wrapped around her fingers. She finally looked down and gasped seeing his hardened rod. She slowed down her hand from wanking him, pushing it down to the base before she glanced back up at him.

"Can I-"

"Yes, do it. I want my cock sucked."

His voice cut her off before she could finish speaking. She looked back at his rod and wasted no time parted her lips and sinking it into her warm mouth. Kate moved her free hand to play with his balls, softly massaging them over her finger tips while she took the first taste of his swollen meat. Sucking on the first few inches of it, she began to bob her head up and down on it slowly. Joe just stood there, letting out a slight moan. This may have been the most famous super model in America right now on her knees blowing him, but he didn't think about her status of fame at the moment. 'Mmmmm', her mouth moaned as she sucked on his cock. Kate's hands moved to his hips, allowing her to concentrate better with pumping those lips down the shaft.

Coming up to release his cock from between her lips, she made a pop noise and then flicked her tongue before spitting on it. Joe reached down and ran his fingers through her blonde hair. Kate looked up into his eyes as she felt his fingers tighten up into a grip. Now he was assuming control of her oral talents. She continued to stare back into his eyes as he pushed her mouth down to take his rod once again. Joe pushed her mouth all the way down, forcing her to deep throat his cock. He held her there for a few seconds, counting until he heard her gag and choke. He then pulled her hair to release his dick from her mouth, causing a flood of spit to overflow from her lower lip and drip down her chin and neck.

"Good girl!"

Kate took a deep breath as she looked up at him. All she did was smile when he called her a 'good girl'. She had experience with jocks like him in the past. His hand remained on the back of her head. He pushed her mouth back towards his cock, but Kate decided to tease him for a moment by twirling her tongue around the head in a circular motion. She closed her eyes, just as she felt him push her head back down. Kate's lips sealed around his long dick and she began to suck on it once more. 'Mmmmmmmm', she softly purred a muffled voice against his shaft. Joe began to slowly buck his hips forward while holding her head in place, taking control as he fucked her mouth.

"That's it, you're a good girl baby. That's it, take that fucking cock, oh yeah!"

"MMMMMMMMMM-GWAH-"

Her mouth began to create a fusion of sucking and slobbering noises as he slowly fucked her oral hole. Back and forth, he rocked her lips while his cock pushed in and out.

"MMMM-GWAH-KWAH-GWAK-GWAK-GWAK-KWAH-GWAH."

Strings of saliva began to dangle down from the corners of her lips. Joe pushed her head all the way down, forcing her to devour every inch of his long pole. As Kate's mouth pushed down to the base, he moaned while holding her there. He listened to her mouth, gagging after a few seconds. Kate's eyes watered up, smearing her mascara. After a few more seconds, Joe finally pulled her mouth from his cock to release her. She breathed in relief while long ropes of saliva dangled from his cock back to her mouth. Kate looked back into his eyes while catching her breath. Joe was a classic jock, all the way to the point that he had that usual shit-eating grin on his face. His eyes looked down as her spit began to drip down to her tits tucked in that little green bra.

"I want that off."

His finger pointed down to her bra. Kate was still catching her breath. As she looked down at her bra, she giggled and glanced back up at him before speaking.

"You want me to release these?"

He nodded.

"Yeah, get those big hooker tits out. You're about to use them."

Once again, Kate giggled. What he called her breasts was just funny. He still kept his hand in her hair, just holding her there while he watched her pull at those straps and then remove her bra. Her breasts were so big for the bra that was too small, they popped out before hanging freely. Joe yanked at her hair, forcing her to look up at him. She smiled while using her hands to hold her breasts up and jiggle them around. He broke eye contact, unable to focus on her pretty face while he watched those giant jugs moving back and forth.

"Good fucking god, just look at those things. They're fucking massive."

"They're quite something, huh? I bet you wanna fuck 'em?"

"Yeah, that's what you're about to be doing right now. Come on, bring those big hooker tits to me."

She laughed again at his words mentioning 'big hooker tits'. Joe took a few steps back while still gripping her hair and forcing her to move with him. He sat down in his big white chair and then finally, he let go of Kate's hair. She wasted no time, situating herself on her knees. The chair was leveled perfectly for her to use her breasts to give him the proper titty fuck that he ordered from her. Joe rested his hands over the arm rest of the chair as he watched Kate grab her breasts and hold them up. As she moved them on both sides, she reached her hand out to shove his dick between them. Her eyes gazed into his long pole, starring directly into the head while she squeezed her tits around it and began to slowly pump them up and down.

Joe let out a slight moan as he watched her begin to fuck him with her breasts. This was just what any man would have wanted from Kate. To sit in a large chair like this, almost like a king while one of the greatest pair of tits in the world was wrapped around his dick. She concentrated, licking her lips she pumped them up and down slowly. Since she was in control at the moment, she wanted to go slow so he could enjoy every second of her beautiful tit-flesh. Her breasts were so big that his thick cock disappeared between them. Only the head poked up. Over and over, she slowly pumped them up and down, listening to him moan.