Bitch Control Vol. 02

Story Info
Lucy Pinder comes to Tight 'N Fit gym.
16.8k words
4.43
130.2k
109

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is completely fictional and did not happen. All characters and names are fictional and were made up.

******************

Los Angeles, California

The work day went by through the blazing heat on the west coast of a typical Monday. A little bit of rain felt like a blessing, but there was sense in asking for a true cold front to blow over. It was just wishful thinking of part of anyone inside the city. Joe found himself back at the gym, pulling the chain to his ceiling fan in his office. He had just returned to the office after a walk around the block, sweating from the heat. For the past two weeks, he found himself bored from the job as he had no real client since the last one had left the gym. Today he would be interviewing a potential new client. All he knew was the name 'Lucy Pinder' was somewhat recognizable to his mind. He wasn't exactly sure why, but he figured soon enough he would discover that reason. A scheduled appointment was on the bill for today after she filed in a registration at the gym a few days ago.

Just a month ago, Joe had landed a dream opportunity with a famous client. A buxom super model signed a contract and he became her trainer. He worked alongside Kate Upton for five total weeks, a time well spent as she prepared for a big modelling shoot in France. Despite having her phone number, Joe didn't spend a lot of time communicating with Kate since she had left. He texted every now and then but it was rare of her to respond. He figured she must have been busy, but that didn't matter. He had a job to tend to and until yesterday, his presence within his own private gym remained lonely.

"Anybody home in there, Joe?"

A talk- back box buzzed on his desk before coming through in loud volumes. The voice on the other end was Cindy down in the hall behind the desk. He held in the button while leaning over to reply through the short microphone.

"Yeah, what's up Cindy?"

"You've got a visitor waiting for you outside."

"Oh yeah? Is it Miss. Pinder?"

"Yes."

"Send her up, I'm ready."

From the hall, the woman on the other side of the desk simply smiled back at the receptionist. Cindy glanced back up and spoke.

"Mr. Murdock will see you now. His office is down the hall, you'll know it from the sign on the door."

"Thank you."

"Just invite yourself in, he's waiting on you."

Lucy smiled back at the receptionist before she began to walk down the hall. Her high heels clicking and clacking over the floor loudly. She wore a white and black striped shirt, hugging over her entire chest while she had a pair of blue jeans on from her bottoms. Her long brown hair hung from her head, softly moving as she made her way into the hall and turned to read the signs on the doors. There was only two offices, she quickly walked towards the one that said 'Murdock'. Reaching for the door knob, Lucy opened it and stepped into the room. The man sat behind his desk wearing a white muscle shirt. He watched her walk in and smile at him.

"Hi there!"

She spoke to him in a strong British accent. Joe nodded at her and reached out to offer his hand. As Lucy extended her arm out, he replied.

"You must be Miss. Pinder, how are you doing today?"

"I'm doing just fine, how about yourself?"

He chuckled a laugh before grinning back to her while she moved to sit in the chair facing him.

"That's one gorgeous accent you've got. Where are you from Lucy?"

"Winchester, England! I just moved out here to L.A. a few months ago."

"I'm sorry, you probably get asked that all the time."

"Oh, no! It's fine!"

With a final laugh, he looked back down at the desk and over her resume sheet. Lucy crossed her legs while sitting in the chair directly across from him. Joe read over the paper while speaking to her.

"So, you're looking for a personal trainer I see."

"Yes I am."

"Would you mind telling me how you discovered Tight 'N Fit? I'm just curious since you left that blank on the resume."

"I saw an ad in the local newspaper."

Joe looked back at her and smiled.

"Oh really? I didn't think anyone read the papers these days."

"Yes, really! I still like to look at it every now and then. Reminds me of living back home."

"Let's go over a few things first about the gym. You'll be offered a contract part time. You can set however long you want to stay. It can be just a week, a month, maybe two months, whenever. Upstairs in this place are private gyms. I have my own. If I become your trainer, it will be just the two of us working together in privacy. You get to choose your exercise routines, the stuff you like to do, the whole works."

"I like the sound of this."

His eyes looked back at her and smiled, just before he finished speaking.

"This is all if you can afford the payments. Here is your contract, Miss. Pinder."

She took a hold of the paper in her hand and then slowly read it all out. While Lucy's eyes wandered over the sentences and paragraphs structuring the contract, Joe just sat back with his hands leaned up over his desk. He cupped his face within his hands, watching her read it out. Lucy looked over the payments, everything ranged for a few grand costing a week and then adding up on the chart. Finally after a minute, she spoke up.

"Alright, this looks fine. I can afford it, that won't be a problem at all."

"How long do you want to train here, Miss. Pinder?"

Biting her lower lip, Lucy looked back at him while setting the paper back on the desk.

"How about...three weeks? I think that will be enough."

"Alright, three weeks it is."

After replying, he reached over to grab a pen and handed it over to her. Lucy simply smiled as she clicked the pen and then signed her name over the dotted line. After she was done, she smiled back at him while setting the pen over his desk.

"I'll call the bank after I leave and get the payments arranged."

"Alright, that's not a problem. Welcome to Tight 'N Fit, Miss. Pinder. Mind if I call you Lucy?"

He reached his hand out for hers to shake. She grinned, as she shook his hand for the second time today.

"No I don't mind at all. What do I get to call you?"

Sitting back in the chair, he looked up into her eyes before answering.

"Joe will be just fine. When do you want to begin with your work sessions?"

"Tomorrow would be perfect, Joe. I can swing in by eleven o' clock, how is that?"

"That's a good time, Lucy. The gym opens at ten, so you'll be getting here before any busy hours. I'll be looking forward to this tomorrow. Here's the key to my gym in case you get there before me, just take the elevator up."

He handed her the key to his gym, watching as she picked it up in her hands before replying.

"As will I. Would you like for me to shut the door on the way out?"

"Yes, please. Thank you Lucy, see you tomorrow."

She grinned, winking at him before she raised her body out of the chair and began to walk out. Joe sat back, listening to her high heels click and clack. It was rare that anyone walked in here within a pair of heels, a clear hint that she was a different type of woman from what he was used to working with. Apart from having a beautiful face and a lovely accent, there had to more to her. Something about her name was still recognizable in his conscious mind, but he didn't think about it while he heard the door shut behind him. It was funny that she asked him if he wanted it shut, that was something that only the assistants around the office would speak back. Joe figured he might as well be prepared to be at the gym before her arrival tomorrow afternoon.

******************

1 DAY LATER

Lights beamed through the large glass windows overlooking the private gym under Joe's name. He arrived early, determined to prove to Lucy that he was no lazy man of a trainer. Long before she arrived, he prepared the gym for her. The first thing he did was go into the little room and put her name on the locker. 'Pinder' it read, while it felt like not that long ago the name 'Upton' was on that same metal box. He then fixed up the gym room, making sure everything was well placed and not needlessly out in the open. Joe was still unsure just how Lucy wanted to work out, but he would find out in the next few hours, he guessed in his mind. After he was finished, he walked back over to his little corner in the room with his white chair and sat relaxing while he awaited her arrival.

Lucy was true to her spoken word, arriving a few minutes after eleven struck on the clock. Joe heard the door open from a distance and the light shining in front the hallway. She came in, wearing a black tank top and a pair of purple yoga pants with empty hands. Joe rose from his chair to walk over and greet her, all smiles. Lucy didn't notice him at first while her eyes looked over the large room. By the time he approached her, she finally caught the figure of his body and smiled. She spoke in her thick accent.

"Good afternoon, Joe! Glad to see you!"

"Likewise, Lucy. So, you didn't bring anything with you?"

She looked back at him a bit dumbfounded before shaking her head.

"No, should I have?"

"I don't suppose. But if you did want to bring any accessories or clothes, I've got you a locker in the room."

"Oh, that's nice."

"Come on, Lucy. Let me show you around my gym."

Walking together, Joe stepped around the room. The first place he showed her was the door leading to the inner- hallway with white painted walls and marble floor. Inside, he showed her to the locker. Lucy smiled big when she noticed her name on the locker.

"That was nice of you, you didn't have to do that."

"Oh that's nothing, Lucy. Just a small gesture of kindness. Down the hall there, you can see the showers. If you're ever sweating bad enough you need to wash off, feel free to use it."

She turned, walking to stick her head through the hall. Lucy was immediately surprised at how large the room was with the showers. It was quite possibly the most immense shower she ever seen before. Large enough to fit at least a dozen of people by her own guess. Joe walked back out of the hall and Lucy followed behind him. This time, he led her around the gym. Her eyes looked over at the racks of equipment and stationed utility. Once in the middle of the room, Joe turned around to face her and smiled.

"Welcome to my little inner- world, Lucy. Now, we need to decide on just how you wanna work out and what you're into."

"Right, well to be honest...I'm not really a mad person when it comes to working out. I guess I am more casual with it."

Joe nodded his head to her.

"Very well, I understand. Are you expecting me to work you into exhaustion with something you don't want to do?"

He raised his eyebrows and smirked, hoping she would realize the joke. Lucy shook her head and laughed.

"Oh no, it's just I don't know how to explain myself. I mostly do basic work outs and stuff I find to be fun."

"That's my job, Lucy. To make working out fun for you. By basics, do you mean push ups, sit ups, and maybe also jumping jacks?"

She nodded her head, smiling.

"Yes! I love to do jumping jacks. I usually can go up to fifty in counting, then I do push ups."

"How about we start a work out session arranging them? What about push ups and sit ups first and then jumping jacks?"

Once again, she nodded with approval to him.

"I like the sound of that. Are you gonna be doing them with me?"

Joe nodded, patting her on the shoulder with a big smirk on his face.

"Why not? I'm your trainer after all. it would only be fair if I did."

"Alright, how about we get started with those push ups then, Joe?"

"Fine by me, let's go Lucy!"

Together, they lowered themselves down on the floor. Lucy followed his move, lowering her hands and knees down to the mat on the floor. One by one, they situated themselves before commencing with the push ups. Joe was determined to allow Lucy to work with whatever pace she wanted to. The push ups began and then he counted aloud as she would do one and then he would follow right behind her. Several minutes passed until Lucy became tired, counting up to forty before she was done. She rolled over on the floor until Joe offered his hand to help her up. Next was time for jumping jacks. Lucy told him she wanted to do fifty, and he was determined to follow her request through.

Lucy faced Joe as their bodies were just a few feet apart from one another when they began. When she jumped up from her feet, her huge breasts began to bounce in front of his face. Like before, she jumped first and then he followed behind her. One another the other, the sound of their hands clapping together followed in a double harmony. Joe had noticed her massive breasts, despite being covered up by her black tank top, it was impossible to not take sight of them moving up and down. He closed his eyes and all she did was grin at him while he still counted at the sound of their hands clapping together. After they were finished, they shared a laugh before Joe went to the refrigerator to grab a bottle of water for them both. So far so good, day one had come to a fine start in their chemistry as trainer and client.

******************

2 DAYS LATER

"There you go, nice and slow...."

Thursday came to pass while Joe and Lucy remained in the gym together. She found herself laying down on a work bench, slowly lifting up small weights in both hands. With the third day of their work outs, Lucy found herself in a comfortable with Joe. They started with their routine basic work outs but after the second day, she was confident to try something new for a change. Joe suggested small weight lifts and she promised not to let him down. He couldn't help but find himself surprised at her work ethic and the way she talked to him as a man. It was almost as if they were in a sort of relationship. For Lucy, it was funny that he so far did not seem to have any idea who she was. It must have slipped his mind to do a background check, for he never once asked her a single question about her career as a glamour model.

She thought about a man while she was gone. Back over the pond in England, she had many lovers. Many men who wanted to get close to her heart but she never trusted them. Lucy had enjoyed keeping herself on the low end of light, away from the fame that attracted her name back in her home country. There was something about Joe that she found to be exciting. The way he was as a trainer, she could tell there was something in his mind that could be unlocked between the sheets. He seemed like the kind of man who enjoyed being in control. Lucy knew many men like him back home. The right one could be a lot of fun for her when going through a lonely stretch such as the current moment.

While laying down on the work bench, Lucy teased Joe with her breasts. She wore a grey shirt with straps and a low cut. While her massive breasts were contained in a large sized purple bra, it still gave up an ample view of amazing cleavage. Men were so easy when it came to her. She knew how to tease them with her glorious large tits, something she was well aware of. All day so far, he couldn't stop himself from looking at them when it came to eye contact. He would look in her eyes and then glance down. While she pushed her wrists up and down with the weights, she looked at him standing above her and called out in her lovely English accent.

"Hey Joe..."

"Yeah, Lucy?"

Licking her lips as she looked into his eyes, she dropped one of the weights in her left hand and offered her arm up. He instantly got the hint, reaching his hand out to help her up. As she rose from the work bench, she pushed herself up against his chest. He was wearing a blue muscle shirt, her big breasts smashed up against him. She watched his eyes wander down to her cleavage and then back up into her eyes. Lucy starred in his eyes and then spoke in a low voice.

"They're quite the attraction, aren't they?"

For a moment he found himself clueless, sweating as he thought of an answer back to the busty lady. Lucy was either teasing or grilling him, or maybe it was the jock in his brain talking. He looked back at her and gave a fake smile. Lucy spoke again before he could.

"You like starring at my boobs, Joe?"

The man shook his head before replying.

"What kinda question is that, Lucy? You come in here wearing something like that, what did you expect me to do?"

"Do I sound like I'm complaining? Pardon me, I'm not."

The heat of the moment seemed to be getting to him. Lucy didn't want to pressure the man too much. She turned around for him, looking up on the wall as she noticed the clock was reaching three PM. This offered a good excuse to leave soon.

"Oh...it's almost three, I have to get going soon."

"Not just yet, Lucy."

Hearing his words, she quickly turned around. Joe had a smug grin on his face before speaking again.

"What's this about? Are we working out or are you gonna come in here tomorrow and tease me with your tits again? I know they're big. They look fucking amazing if you want me to be honest with you."

Lucy smirked, chuckling a bit before she answered him.

"You still don't know who I am, do you?"

"The fuck is that supposed to mean?"

A rude answer from him, but not a surprising one. He fit the bill of American jock, but a funny one to the point he didn't realize who she was. Lucy figured he would have went on the internet and searched her name like most did when she applied for something. Biting her lower lip, she took a few steps back before replying.

"Search my name on the internet, Joe. See what you find with one little search. I'm surprised you didn't do this before, you might be surprised with the results that come up. Anyways, I better get changed and leave. I've got some stuff to do back home."

"Alright, that's fine Lucy. I'll get on my laptop after you leave."

She smiled, leaning up close to him before whispering in his ear.

"Good, I think we'll be doing a different kinda workout tomorrow. As long as you don't mind."

Pulling away, she winked at him before walking away. Joe just stood there thinking to himself. What was up with this woman? Was she truly attempting to seduce him with her voluptuous busty body while working out? Something about Lucy seemed different from most women, perhaps searching her name online would give answers to the clues at hand. He never thought to search a client's name, for he respected their privacy entirely when they took him as their trainer. Once Lucy left the room, he went to go take a shower and wash away the sweat from his body.

While in the shower, he thought about her. That cute but thick accent of hers was driving him nuts. From the first day they worked out, he couldn't keep his eyes away from her boobs despite them being covered up. For three days straight, she did jumping jacks and bounced them in his face. Just a few hours ago was the most torture he had so far as they bounced and jiggled in view from her heavy cleavage. After he was done washing his body alone in the large shower, he put on a pair of purple shirts and a casual Lakers shirt from inside his locker. After he was ready, he left his gym room and took the elevator back downstairs to where his office was. Stepping out of the elevator and walking back into the main hallway, Cindy from behind the counter spoke.

"Joe, you gotta minute?"

"Yes Cindy, what's up?"

"Miss. Pinder left you her phone number on a sticky note, I put it on your desk for you."

"Thank you, appreciate that Cindy."

Now she was leaving him her phone number? So many thoughts ran through his mind as he walked back into his office to sit behind the desk. Sure enough, the note pad had a nine digit cellphone number and 'XOXO, Lucy' written on it in a pink marker. Once he sat back behind his desk, he leaned down to grab his laptop that was charging up. He often kept it on the floor since the plug was too short to reach his desk. Raising it up, he sat down and opened it up before powering it. Within a few short minutes he opened a browser and then typed in the name 'Lucy Pinder' on the search. Joe's jaw immediately dropped on the first page of search results.