Bitch Control Vol. 03

Story Info
Jessica Alba becomes Joe's next client.
10.6k words
4.75
64.7k
101

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is completely fictional and did not happen. All characters and names are fictional and were made up.

******************

Los Angeles, California

A new day dawned with the morning breeze. Monday came as it always did, with a feeling of the blues and emotional disdain to a new work week. Most who worked through week days, didn't feel like showing up come Monday morning. The doors to the Tight 'N Fit gym opened on the usual scheduling. Joe found himself back in the office, greeted by Cindy when he first walked in. The man had spent the previous weekend partying in downtown L.A. Among things he normally did not indulge in. A 'blue Monday' had certainly come true in his regard. He spent most of Sunday night throwing up after drinking too much, but he still went to work, just as he always did to make his living back at the gym.

One month had went by since his last client left. Lucy had proven to be quite a memorable experience working alongside. Since then, only a few no-names had dropped into the gym but no requests for a personal trainer were made on document. Today, he discovered four registered applications sitting on his desk. Among them were three women and a man. He looked over the names registered, noticing one that seemed familiar: Jessica Alba. Joe looked back at the paper, just to make sure that he did not misread the name. Sure enough, it was really her. A scheduled interview was set on Monday, meaning that within a few hours, he could expect to see her through the door.

Joe sighed while reading over the application one last time. Jessica Alba had filled out the form, requesting a trainer to prepare herself for a film role. In the referral form, she put the name 'K. Upton'. He sat back, almost to the point he could grin to himself. The fact that Kate had spoke to friend of hers about the gym made him happy. Perhaps he was growing a reputation around Hollywood and more famous names would come in. As eleven AM hit the clock, Joe left his office to grab a soda from the machine outside. Within the lobby, he watched a few people come into the gym to work out in the main large room downstairs. His mind was already racing over the thought of witnessing Jessica Alba walk through those doors. Upon returning to his office, he immediately discarded the other three applications to Sam's office. His friend had not arrived to work yet, but it didn't matter.

Outside the gym, a black car pulled up into the parking lot. A short woman stepped out, wearing a light orange shirt and black jogging pants. Below, she had a brand new pair of white sneakers with pink laces. Jessica ran her her hand through her brunette hair, feeling the hot sun beat down on over her face. Taking a pony tail from around her wrist, she fixed her hair up in a pony tail just before putting on a large dark pair of sunglasses. Now ready, she made her short walk to the front doors of the Tight 'N Fit gym. She witnessed her reflection over the doors, just before they slid open automatically. She stepped in, looking around the room before eyeing the reception desk. A man stepped in behind Jessica, walking with a hand bag. She slid her sunglasses up over her head before greeting the receptionist at the desk with a friendly smile.

"Hi, I'm here for a scheduled interview with a personal trainer."

The receptionist looked back at her, nodding before speaking.

"What's your last name, Miss?"

"Alba."

Cindy turned her attention to the computer monitor to her left. Her fingers created a rhythm of clacking as she pressed on the keyboard. After submitting the data and pulling up the name, she replied back.

"Ah yes, Alba. I see you now. You have a scheduled meeting with Mr. Murdock and he is in today. I'll buzz him right now and let him know you're coming up."

"Thanks."

Jessica responded with a smirk. The blonde girl from behind the desk pressed a button near her computer to ring Joe's office. Cindy then glanced to her right and pointed her finger.

"It's just down the hall, right there. You'll know cause one door says 'Murdock' on it."

"Alright, thank you."

Ignoring the woman, Jessica turned to walk down the hallway outside the lobby. Reaching the small hall, she looked down one side to see just the door that was referred to. The name 'Murdock' was on a plate hanging over it. Jessica stopped at the door, raising her left hand to knock on it softly.

"Come on in, please!"

Hearing those words, Jessica pulled the knob and invited herself in. As she entered the office, she stepped in to see a muscular man in a black T-shirt and a pair of cargo shorts. Joe was much taller than her, he extended his hand out and greeted her with a smile.

"Hello, you must be Miss. Alba. How are you today?"

"I'm good, thank you Mr. Murdock."

The two shook hands, just as the door shut behind her at the same time. Joe moved back to his desk chair while Jessica moved to sit down in the chair facing the desk. It was definitely her, that charming smile and the blonde strands in her brunette hair was enough for Joe to see it was truly Jessica Alba herself. As they sat facing each other, Joe opened up speaking of the interview.

"So, I read over your form. I've been waiting to ask you all morning, did Kate Upton really refer you to this gym?"

A smile curved over her face before she nodded. Jessica replied after giggling.

"Oh yes! Kate told me about you, she recommended this place and talked about you. You're Big Joe right?"

"Right you are, Miss."

Joe's face turned into a smug grin. Kate rarely ever texted him back, but to know that she referred to him as 'Big Joe' to a friend such as Alba, was enough to stroke his ego. Jessica continued speaking.

"I've heard a lot about you. Kate told me this was a good place to hire a trainer, she said you were among the best she's worked with. I need to keep a low profile, I'm working out for a movie."

He nodded, smirking back to her.

"Everything here is private business. If you take me on as your trainer, we'll have a private gym upstairs all to ourselves."

"Yeah, Kate told me all the important details."

"Did she tell you how the rules are set? If you sign up to Tight 'N Fit, you'll be in control of your own work out schedule and what you want to do. I'll be at your side at all times, working out right next to you."

"Oh no, she didn't tell me but I like that. I just need to get into shape for a movie role. I didn't want to let the studio give me a trainer this time, I figured this would be more low profile."

With another nod, Joe thought to himself. He wanted to ask the question, just what the details were of the film role she was gearing up for, but he stopped himself. It was better not to intrude on such details. He grabbed the contract paper from his desk, sliding it out to her with a black pen.

"Here's your contract, Miss. Alba. If you really want to work out here, go ahead and sign. You'll have to make a payment arrangement and how long you wish to stay."

"I was thinking just three weeks? That will give enough time to get into shape. We beginning filming in two months, so I'm on a time table."

Joe observed her movements after she spoke. Jessica took the pen in her left hand and proceeded to write her signature down on the paper. It was then that Joe realized Jessica was left handed, such a detail he didn't know in the past. After she was done signing the paper, she dropped the pen on his desk. He extended his hand out to hers, offering another shake.

"Welcome to Tight 'N Fight, Miss. Alba. You may call me Joe."

"Thank you, I would rather you call me Jessica."

A giggle was heard from her as they departed their hands from one another. Joe nodded, speaking back.

"Very well, Jessica. When would you like to begin training?"

"We can start tomorrow. I'll be in before 1 PM, if that's fine with you."

"That's a little later than some of my previous clients."

"Is that a problem, Joe?"

"No, not at all. It means I'm going to get a few extra hours of sleep tonight. Here, let me get your key to the gym room. It's upstairs, you'll know cause my name is on the door."

Jessica laughed at him. Rising up from her chair, she glanced to watch him slide out the drawer of his desk to hand her the gym key. With it firmly in the palm of her hand, she shoved it down into her pocket and smiled back to him before responding.

"See you tomorrow, I can't wait to work out with my new trainer."

The man sat back in his chair, watching as the famous woman moved to the door and made her exit. Joe couldn't help but sit back, smugly grinning as he thought of what was to come. So far this year, he was off on a roll with famous clients. It all began with that famous blonde super model with the big hooker tits. At least word was getting around Hollywood, spreading the name of the gym. While he had all day to keep the Sin City actress on his mind, Joe decided to leave his office and get the gym ready for his new client. He had to move some equipment out of the way and get a janitor to sweep the floors.

******************

1 DAY LATER

Music played through speakers in the corner of the room. A Tuesday afternoon had dawned before him, Joe found himself back in his private gym awaiting Jessica's arrival. Just a few weeks ago, he decided to bring in his iPod and a pair of cheap speakers. He listened to a few songs from the 90's; an album by Madonna known as 'Ray of Light' and a few hits by Ultra Naté from the same decade. He sat in his white chair in the corner of the room, listening to the music while flipping through the pages of an old Iron Man comic book. Joe occasionally liked to look through old Marvel comics, a reminder of his childhood that didn't revolve around basketball.

The clock across the room said 12:58 PM just when the door was heard cracking open from beyond the large room. Jessica had arrived, stepping into the door wearing the same pair of black yoga pants from yesterday and a white shirt. Over her arm hung a black leather purse, inside containing various necessities she required. Joe turned the iPod off once he saw the light shine in front across the room. Setting the comic book down on the white couch, he made his walk across the room to greet the actress. Jessica ran her hand through her hair, just before smiling as he approached her.

"Hey! Glad to see I'm not coming in alone."

"Oh no, Jessica. I've been here waiting the past few hours."

"Did you sleep well?"

"Yes, I'm a morning bird though. I'm always up before the clock hits 10, since I gotta be here."

"I've got mom duties to play before I can tend to anything."

Joe laughed at Jessica's reply, just before giving a nod to her. The first thing was always to give a warm welcome to his new client, unveiling the private gym before them. He looked over to his right, motioning for her to follow him.

"Come on, this way. I'll show you around the place."

Jessica followed behind Joe's movement. He walked her around the room to where a small doorway was, leading into a mini hallway. Just as Joe always did with a new client, he had to reveal the gym fully to them. She followed him into the hallway and watched as Joe pointed at a twin set of large lockers before speaking.

"You can keep your stuff in here. If you ever want to bring your own work out clothes or anything, everything will fit."

"How sweet of you."

He ignored her compliment for now. Moving to the desk in the corner of the room, he made a new nameplate that simply spelled out 'Alba'. Her eyes observed as Joe slid the nameplate in it's proper place on the locker to the left. There was no lock on it, simply a button to open it. Once he was done, Jessica smirked.

"Thanks, I'll keep my purse in there when I need it."

"The shower is also down there, right there!"

She turned, looking her head to where he pointed his finger. Jessica stepped closer, just enough to stick her head through the door and see the large shower room. She had witnessed similar rooms in various film studios over the years. Turning back to face Joe, she gave him a nod before speaking.

"This is all nice. I'll put my purse in the locker and meet you outside where we can get started."

"That sounds good to me. Did you think of how you want your work out routine to go?"

"Yeah, I just need to do basic work outs. I'm about to do a movie that requires a lot of dancing, I wanna get my body into shape for it."

"Would you mind if I asked what kind of dancing this is?"

Jessica smirked.

"Yeah, a stripper routine with pole dancing."

Right then and there, Joe realized he lost himself and intruded on a personal question. He didn't ask her such things yesterday, but he couldn't help himself. The thought of Jessica Alba dancing was enough to put his mind out of place. Almost thinking to ask her if she would like a pole in the gym, he managed to stop himself from the thought. Joe began to walk out of the room, returning to the large gym room.

"I'll meet you outside, I'll get everything ready for you."

"Thank you!"

The man walked out, leaving her alone as he returned to the large gym room. The rays of light shined brightly through the tall glass windows. One could be thankful that the L.A. heat from outside on an afternoon couldn't fade it's hot air into the room. A couple seconds later, Jessica reunited with him in the room. She proved to be enthusiastic about today, the smile on her face was enough to tell Joe that.

"Come on, Joe! Let's get started working out!"

"How would you to begin?"

"What about stomach crunches first? Then we can do some pull ups, that's how I like to start the day."

"Fine by me, it's your choice anyway!"

Offering her a hand, Joe walked her to the black mats laying on the floor. Together, they laid down and prepared for a work out with stomach crunches and later on the pull ups. Jessica was sometimes militant about her exercise sessions. Some days she could do over 100 pull ups and push ups if she allowed herself to. Today was nothing about pushing her frame to it's limits, she had to get herself into a routine to practice working out with him for the next few weeks. The basic practices were the best to begin with, just before moving on to other things to truly flex her muscles and work out. This would not be the first time training for a film that involved articulate dancing choreography.

******************

1 WEEK LATER

Jessica and Joe had formed a tight bond through the business relationship as trainer and client. After a week of working out together, they appeared to be more relaxed in the presence of one another. Jessica formed a work routine consisting of basic work outs before moving on to other things. She did her stretches, all with Joe helping her and repeating the motions in front of her. Afterwards, they spent time together on the treadmill. Jessica used two small rubber dumbbells to pull up as she walked the treadmill. The work out sessions extended from four hours to five, pushing them both to exhaustion once the evening hours of the day settled in.

Come Wednesday afternoon, the two began to realize that they became relaxed around one another to share personal details. Joe had told Jessica about his love for basketball, all while she spoke of her children and how much she enjoyed being a mother. Joe had already circled her as a MILF, one that he began to desire more than any woman in his life at the moment. Right now, Joe and Jessica both lay on the floor doing sit ups. They had worked a schedule to do sit ups last during the week, alternating up the routine so they didn't get burnt out on the same exercises back to back on the five day week span. So far, Jessica had counted to 30, while she moved her body. She spoke up, striking a conversation with him as they worked out.

"You know, Kate told me some things about you."

"Oh yeah? Like what?"

A grunt came from Joe's voice as he moved his body upwards. He continued to silently count Jessica's sit ups as she replied to him.

"Yeah, she told me what you really did with her after work outs. I think you know what I'm talking about."

Jessica's words offered no subtly. She laid down the heat, no beating around the bush whatsoever. Joe didn't reply to her instantly. Instead, he did another sit up while thinking about it. He gave her a half-thought response, just a needless question.

"She told you what?"

The woman rolled her eyes, sighing. She made one final sit up before coming to a stop and replying.

"What you and her were really doing in this gym when not working out."

"Are you asking me if-"

"I'm not asking you anything, you're the one with the stupid questions trying to bypass what I'm telling you."

Joe sighed. He pulled himself up, sitting next to Jessica. His vague attempt of dropping the subject had failed. This time however, he decided to give Jessica a real question though it answered itself.

"Did Kate ever tell you that I fucked her?"

"Yes, she told me about that. In fact, that's what I'm referring to."

"You're starting to make me think you came to this gym for more than just a work out."

Jessica turned to him, giving him a smug grin before shaking her head. Her hair whipped around from a pony tail holding it together.

"Don't get too far ahead of yourself, Joe."

"It's Big Joe."

"Whatever. I'll call you 'Big Joe' if my clothes ever come off, but not right now!"

Turning away from him, Jessica began to rise up from the floor. She intentionally pushed her knees together, giving him a clear view of her ass stretched in a tight pair of shorts before climbing up to her feet. She had been working out bare foot and in a pair of small shorts, providing clear view of her nicely built legs. Joe observed her body movements before gazing back up at her and prompting a new question to her.

"You are married, aren't you Jessica? So from that, I don't think I'll make a move on you."

"Have you seen a wedding ring on one of my fingers lately? I'd think a man like you wouldn't opt out on any excuses like that."

He laughed at her words, just before replying.

"I like your attitude. You should be fun if we ever do it, as I'm sure Kate gave you all the details."

Jessica turned around, looking at him before nodding. She didn't want to say no, for she truly did have the urge to get down and dirty with this man. It had been some months since she last had any fun time with her husband, a true shame as she loved to be fucked without a drought forcing her to wait. As she looked at Joe, she gave him a nod before responding.

"Kate told me you're a rough kinda guy. She told me you took control and she loved every moment of the way you fucked her."

"You heard correct, babe. The only true question is: can you handle a man like me in control?"

His words were straight to the point. Jessica stood there, looking down at him as she thought for a few seconds. Kate did tell her that Joe liked to play rough, 'in command' were the words she used to describe his style of fucking. Already, she was wondering to herself how she could make a challenge for this man. Jessica nodded to him, placing her hands on her hips before speaking back.

"You'll just have to wait and see about that."

Joe sighed, he began to raise himself from the floor to stand up next to her. Once he was standing up, he took a few steps moving so their bodies were face to face only inches apart. Jessica gazed into his eyes and then Joe responded in a stern tone of voice.

"It was just a question, but I take that response as a no. You sure you wanna play like Kate? She wasn't wrong, I am rough baby. I know what your body is made of and I think I would do a wonderful job working you out tomorrow. So, how about it? Can you handle it, Jessica?"