Bitch Control Vol. 04

Story Info
Charlotte McKinney gets a workout session.
10.4k words
4.67
17.4k
78

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is completely fictional and did not happen. All characters and names are fictional and were made up.

******************

Los Angeles, California

The ceiling fan spun in a rapid rotation, blowing air all through out the hot office room. Though the room was not occupied at the moment, there had been a note left by Joe to the janitors, instructing them to turn on the fan before he arrived at work today. Spring time meant nothing for southern California, as it was merely an early prelude to a long blazing hot summer. The morning hours may have been cool, but it never took long for the day to heat up come afternoon time. Around 9:30, he would be at work soon before the lunch hour breaks made traffic slow down. The doors to the Tight 'N Fit gym would be full of the usual trainees and members coming and going.

Joe's last client had left him after another week of training. He spent quite some time with Jessica Alba, enjoying their dirty fun together. He was beginning to grow an inflated ego, after the three famous women he had taken in his private gym. Word was getting around through Hollywood, an obvious sign from the more famous names that began to show up at the gym. Sam was out of town for the month to visit his family. This left Joe all the applications to himself, giving him whatever he wanted to pick through to take a job as someone's personal trainer. Today would be a special interview, one that he had been looking forward to all week.

Charlotte McKinney had dropped by the gym last week and filled out an application form for a personal trainer. Joe had already met with the voluptuous model once a few days ago, but they had only spoken briefly. Today was Monday and he was expecting her to arrive. Once he had made it to work, he stepped through the doors wearing a pair of green cargo shorts and a purple T-shirt that said 'Los Angeles Lakers Basketball'. Even though his favorite team was a dumpster fire in the regular season, he wasn't shy of displaying loyalty as a fan during the NBA playoffs. Cindy greeted him behind the desk, allowing the two a moment to exchange smiles before Joe headed back to the office.

Once back in his office, he sat down and let out a sigh of relief. Joe had been thinking of taking a little bit of time off. He wanted to go to Las Vegas and blow through some money to have a good time. Not until Sam had arrived back would he dare to take time off. At the moment, he was the only private instructor active at the business. Work came first, play came later. For now, he had over an hour to wait for the buxom blonde model to arrive for an interview. While relaxing in his leather chair, Joe opened up a notebook and went over a time schedule just to waste a bit of time.

As 11:10 hit the clock, a red car had pulled into one of the many parking spaces outside the building. A woman got out, dressed in a pair of short black shorts and a matching tank top. Over her head was a pair of dark sunglasses, her feet in flip flops and hair fixed up in a long pony tail. Charlotte sighed as she had arrived to her destination. She slipped the keys into her purse and then began to walk towards the large glass doors to enter the Tight 'N Fit gym building. She made her way to the reception desk, raising her sunglasses up above her head before greeting the woman behind the desk.

"Good afternoon, I'm here to see Mr. Murdock."

The woman glanced up at Charlotte, nodding to her. Cindy already knew the details beforehand about this interview. Joe had left her a note to watch for a blonde model arriving. Cindy answered her back.

"You're Miss. McKinney, correct?"

Charlotte nodded her head. Cindy then leaned over to point her left arm out towards the hallway. She instructed her further.

"Go down the hall way there, then make a turn. You'll see the office doors, knock on the one that says 'Murdock' on it. I'll go ahead and buzz him so he knows you're here."

"Okay, thank you!"

She turned, walking down the hallway to follow the directions. Across on her right side, she saw the doorway to the main gym. There were already a few people who had arrived early. Charlotte made it down the hall and then turned to see the white door holding the gold name plate on it reading: 'Murdock'. Joe had already been alerted that Charlotte was a minute away from knocking on his door. He stood up once he heard the knock, calling out to her.

"Come in!"

As the door opened, Charlotte was met with the feeling of a cool breeze. She stepped around the room, heading to the desk as she looked towards Joe. He offered his hand out to her.

"I'm Joe Murdock, you remember me?"

"Yes I do, Mr. Murdock. Call me Charlotte."

Their hands met, shaking together. Joe smirked back before they let go of each other's fingers. Joe moved to sit down in the desk chair. Charlotte fixed herself in the chair across from him, crossing her legs as she sat down. Across from Joe's view was her original application. He had read over it before she arrived, prepared to discuss the business side of training. Charlotte's form requested two weeks of working out, going as far as to label herself a 'workout fanatic' in the notes section. Joe couldn't deny that he was impressed at her written statement.

"Alright, I went over your application. I'm quite impressed, you sound like you take working out seriously."

Charlotte laughed at his remark, just before nodding her head.

"Why, yes! I have to work out religiously, you know? I like my body to be the center of attraction when I am modelling."

"I see, this should be fun then. So, you want two weeks to stay at the gym?"

Once more, she nodded her head. Joe could already see the negotiations would go over quickly with this woman. He grabbed the pen from his desk and slid over the contract so she could see it. All she had to do was sign her name on the dotted line, just like anyone else that came to the gym. Joe continued explaining.

"We'll be working out in my private gym, with me as your trainer."

"Yes, I know that's part of the deal."

"I'll give you a key so yo can enter and come as you go. Your schedules, diet, choices of exercise routines are all under your choice."

Charlotte didn't respond back. Instead, she simply read over the document form, seeing the payments and range of costs for per week. Luckily, she wasn't starving for big money, so while this may have been an expensive cost, it wasn't going to hurt her in the least bit. She took the pen and slowly signed her name among the dotted signature line at the bottom of the page. Joe spoke again.

"Are you ready to make the payments for two weeks?"

"Yeah, I'm going to deposit the money as soon as I leave from here."

"Alright then, Welcome to Tight 'N Fit, Charlotte. I'm honored to be your trainer here."

He stood up from his chair, offering her to shake his hand a second time. This chance around, she would be shaking the hand of her new trainer. Charlotte stood up, as the two began to shake hands she smiled and replied after their hands were removed of one another's.

"It's my pleasure to be here with you, Mr. Murdock."

"Please, call me Joe. Or Duke, that's my nickname around here."

"Oh, Duke huh? Did anyone ever tell you that you're a number one?"

Joe looked back at her confused. Charlotte then busted out laughing, seeing as he did not immediately catch the reference she was making to a specific old movie.

"You're the Duke! You're the Duke! A-Number-One! The Duke!

Once again, Joe still was bewildered. Charlotte laughed harder now.

"What...What are you talking about?"

"Oh my god, no one has ever told you that before, Joe? It's a quote out of Escape From New York."

"Oh, so that's where this line comes from."

She couldn't help herself. Charlotte was laughing so hard now. It was clear to her that he had no idea about the movie. She expected someone to have made the joke by now, but she was glad to be the first to introduce it to him.

"Alright, I think I'll call you the Duke since you like that. Now to get back to business, when can we begin working out?"

"Tomorrow, if you'd like."

Joe's reply made her smirk. He reached over his desk to grab the key to his private gym, handing it over to her.

"There's my key. You can come in any time past 10 A.M. Just ride the elevator or take the stairs, you'll know the correct room because it has my name on it. No one can enter but us, it's our private gym room now."

Charlotte nodded.

"Can we go in there now? I would like to have a look at it."

"Sure, why not? Come along, then."

He stepped away from his desk, offering her the chance to follow behind him. This was the first time that Joe was going as far as to show off the private gym before the first day on schedule. Together they left the office, going down the hallway to the elevator. Joe took her into the private gym, happy knowing that the place had just been cleaned up the weekend prior to today's meeting. Within the gym, he spent half an hour showing her the various work out tools and other utilities in his large workout room. The next thing he showed her was the locker area and the shower. Like Joe had previously done for his other clients, he made her a name plate to put on the locker saying 'McKinney'.

Charlotte spent some time in the gym discussing her various work out routines. Joe had informed her to let him know just what she wanted to do, since the point of hiring him as a trainer was to give total freedom to the client with their work out routines and diet. She went over the first exercising, just before explaining to him how she liked to do boxing work outs and the treadmill. The two spent the next hour planning out a strict work out schedule, all guided by her own dedication to fitness itself. Tomorrow was all set with a heavy rotation of work outs that would last 8 hours. Joe was thrilled, let alone the fact he was working with yet another amazing beautiful woman with huge famous boobs.

******************

3 DAYS LATER

"One, two! One, two! One, two, three, four!!"

A bead of sweat rolled down Charlotte's face as she lifted the weight while counting. She had been lying down on a work bench, lifting repeatedly for the past thirty minutes. Sitting next to her was Joe, repeating the same work outs with a weight. Today was Friday, making the third day in a row that they had been working out together. So far, Joe was astounded at how crazy this girl could work out. Her body was in amazing shape, all revealed by the yoga shorts and tank tops that she would wear. Charlotte had brought a few other outfits during the week, stuffed in her locker along with her purse and iPod. Occasionally, she wore ear buds and would listen to music while working out.

Weight lifting was her idea for today. This was the first time in a while that Joe wasn't looking forward to Friday for a pay check, but more to work out. Charlotte had resurrected a short love he used to have for fitness. He had memories and flashbacks to his basketball days when he would hit the gym every morning and work out. He only wished that they could take off and go shoot some hoops, but he wasn't the kind of trainer to push his own ideas into what the client wanted. Yesterday they went through a 'boxing' routine. Charlotte was usually barefoot in the gym, working out without any shoes at all. Joe was forced to find a good punching bag to hang up and then do exercises with foot movements and rotations while Charlotte punched away. He joked with her before that she was strong enough to do some serious damage to someone if she wanted to.

In her love life, a lonely stretch had just washed over in the past month. Charlotte tended to go through men like changing the seasons. Being a model who was one of the most sought after fantasy women in the country, she took great pride in having men that would literally line up to date her. It gave her the sense of choosing, remaining picky about what man could get lucky enough to be between the sheets with her. Charlotte liked the cool guys. Men with fast cars and snarky attitudes. It was the old fixation of having a 'bad boy' to live dangerously, or just a guy rough around the edges. From looking at Joe, Charlotte was confident there was more to him besides a nice trainer. He had that same rough edge to him that she enjoyed in men, he certainly had the look with his big muscles and confident attitude.

It seemed that every day, Charlotte would catch him starring into her cleavage. Never one to avoid teasing, after yesterday, she made sure to wear something tighter so that her natural round breasts would look like they were about to pop out. Sure enough today, she had captured his gazing eyes looking down below her face more than once. Joe seemed like a business first type man, but she could tell that he was hiding something as a man who could get kinky. His attitude displayed a full 'hands-on' type approach in the gym, it just made her more curious. As she finished up with weight lifting, the blonde model took a deep breath before setting it back down and then leaning up from the work bench table. Her hair had been a mess in a pony tail.

After Charlotte had stopped, Joe did the same. He took a deep breath while placing the weight back on the rack under his head. She got up and walked towards the small refrigerator in the room to grab two bottles of water. She thought that she caught a glimpse of him starring into her ass as she walked, but Charlotte ignored the thought. Over the course of working out, they had flirted occasionally from time to time. She liked to refer to him as "a Duke" to tease. After grabbing the small water bottles, she turned and walked back to the black mats. By now, he was standing up. Charlotte tossed one of the water bottles to him.

"Here, catch!"

Joe caught the water bottle, leaning over as it went into his chest between the grasp of his hands. Charlotte unscrewed the cap off her bottle, drinking down the cold spring water to rejuvenate her energy. Joe opened his bottle like her, slowly drinking half of it down in a number of gulps. After he was done, he removed the bottle from past his lips and smiled.

"Thanks for this, Charlotte."

"You're welcome! About ready to call it a day, huh? I bet you're looking forward to leave and cash your check like a deal Duke!"

"Damn, you read me well. That's just what I'm planning to do. It's Friday after all."

He was forced to chuckle a bit. Charlotte could read a working man so easily. After she finished drinking the water, she stepped back and smirked at him. Ready to change the subject after his eyes appeared to shift down to her glorious cleavage. She had lost count at how many times he glanced down, but Charlotte was ready to tease him about it.

"See something you like, Duke?"

"I beg your pardon, Charlotte?"

She rolled her eyes, sighing.

"Don't play stupid with me. I've been watched you for days, you just can't keep your eyes on my face. So, do you like big boobs or what?"

"Are you fucking serious, Charlotte?"

"Yes!! Do you think I'm just asking you for that nothing!?"

Finally, he smirked. Joe took a few steps forward, facing her as their noses were merely inches apart. He could smell her breath, just as she could inhale the scent among both their sweaty bodies. Joe replied in a low voice.

"Yeah I like big tits, especially yours. They remind me of a certain kind of big boobs that I am quite fond of telling girls what they are."

"And what would that be?"

"Big hooker tits. Yeah, your boobs Charlotte. They're big fucking hooker tits. They remind me of another blonde model I had the pleasure of working out with some months back. I think you know who I'm talking about."

"Yeah, I do."

Charlotte didn't bother saying the other model's name. They indeed had a little rivalry going as the 'big tit American blonde' label went. Joe smirked again, flashing a sinister smile with his pearly white teeth. He continued speaking.

"I'd put your big hooker tits to work if we weren't working out traditionally. Why should I like? I'm sure every other trainer you work with, has fantasies about fucking you."

"Who's to say, I don't want the same? I know. I'm the type of girl that most men dream about, but who are you to say I wouldn't want to have some fun with you too?"

"Just my kind of girl, Charlotte...You wanna play in a different kinda work out?"

Smiling to him, she nodded. Joe spoke once again.

"I just have to warn you, baby. I'm the kind of man who likes to be in control."

"I kinda figured that about you. Don't worry, I'm strong enough to handle the Duke."

"A number one?"

"Yeah, a number one."

Before he could say anything stupid, Charlotte pressed her pink lips to his for a soft kiss. Joe responded by running his hands over her sides, feeling her sweaty skin. After breaking the kiss, he starred back into her big beautiful blue eyes and spoke.

"Shame it's Friday and I have to go cash my check soon. If it weren't for that, I'd be fucking the shit out of you right now."

"There's always tomorrow, honey."

"Not here. If I'm gonna fuck you, Charlotte I'd rather it be right here in my gym. We're closed tomorrow, never open on the weekends. Only the janitors will be here tomorrow to clean up."

"But we have a key to this room. Who's to say we can't invite ourselves in?"

Joe laughed, nodding his head.

"You're a smart girl, baby."

"Tomorrow afternoon, Joe?"

He nodded.

"Sure, tomorrow afternoon baby. Be here around eleven, I'll walk you through the doors."

"Be ready, Duke. I'm going to blow your fucking mind."

Before it was time to leave, Charlotte had to kiss him one more time. This time as their lips met, she sank it into a burning passionate kiss. Joe's hands wrapped around her body to feel her skin. After breaking the kiss, she winked at him while beginning to walk back. She wasn't going to bother changing her clothes in the locker. It wouldn't be the first time she got back in the car to drive back all sweaty. As Charlotte approached the door to make an exit, Joe called out to her.

"Remember, eleven A.M. I'll be waiting for you in the parking lot."

"Alright, I'll be here Joe. Catch you waiting for me, handsome Duke."

As Charlotte left the room, Joe stood in silence nodding his head. A smug grin ran across his lips. She would be yet another famous woman he fucked in his gym. He planned on starting right in the same place that the three women before her had graced. 'God, I love my fucking job. She's right, I am the Duke! What trainer has it better than me? None! I can't wait to make that bitch slobber all over my cock and fucking worship it!' He spoke to himself in his mind like a true jock, his ego was shooting through the roof already thinking about seeing the famous Charlotte McKinney in all her nude glory. Joe walked over to his little corner across the room, stepping his feet over the white carpet. Tomorrow, he would be sitting in that chair like he did with the previous three women before her. He went on and moved his foot stool out of the way so it wouldn't be sitting there to distract tomorrow's agenda. He then checked the white couch, making sure there were no visible cum stains on it from the last session he had a few months ago. Since it was clean, he figured it was time to go home and rest up for a hot Saturday.

******************

1 DAY LATER

Dark clouds formed overhead, demonstrating that the weekend would have a slight chance of rain. It didn't matter if one ignored the weather warnings, the L.A. heat would still make a rainy day go dry after it was all said and done. Joe stood in the parking lot of the Tight 'N Fit gym wearing a pair of white shorts and a yellow T-shirt. His feet were sunk into a pair of purple flip flops. He had already went into the building and checked with the janitors, giving them a made up story that he had only arrived on the weekend to go over staff and clean his office by himself. It was just around two minutes before 11 A.M. when he spotted a red car pulling into a parking space. She was just in time, even arriving a couple minutes early. Joe couldn't say that he wasn't impressed with Charlotte's ambition for a true body workout.