Bitch in Law Ch. 02

Story Info
Someone finally defrosted the cast iron bitch mother in law.
2.9k words
4.5
188.8k
50
5

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/11/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Any comments, suggestions?

Enjoy the story, and all that Copyright stuff?? The story is mine, if

you reproduce it somewhere, please let me know...

From Bitch In Law 1

*************************************************

"Fuck me again Rich." she said, almost demandingly.

"Fuck you? I don't think so. You ask nicely and I might think about it." he said, crossing his arms. He liked having control in this relationship and he wasn't about to give it up.

"Please fuck me again....Dick." she said, her demeanor changing. She fondled her breasts, squeezing them and running her hands over them, playing with her nipples. She smiled as she walked over to the couch, sitting down on it with her legs spread wide. "Please fuck me with that big fat cock, Dick..."

His cock twitched as he stood, smiling...

************************************************

"You know what Deliliah, I don't think so."

"Oh GOD Dick...I need your big fat cock in me...PLEASE" she pleaded. Yeah, she actually pleaded. This stuck up, opinionated, nasty bitch who ran the company I worked for was actually pleading for something.

I took my time making up my mind, moving around the back of the desk slowly. I pulled up my pants and tucked in my shirt, watching her squirm in the mirror as she played with her pussy and fondled herself. I could tell the woman was on fire.

"I'll make you a deal Del."

"Anything!" she practically wailed.

"You look at your books, and you find the budget, and you give my department what they deserve. You know that last bonus was a fucking joke and you know we're doing the meat of the work. Give them all 5%."

"FIVE?" she practically screamed. Iron Bitch on the purse strings was back.

"You want me again? Come on, this is nothing and I know you want me." he said in a stern voice, crossing his arms over his chest.

She was caught between passion and money, so I dropped the bomb I had saved. "Missy ever tell you about our anal sessions?" I said coyly, walking toward the door. I tried to open it but it was still locked. I turned to see her behind her desk, still breathing heavily. Her finger was poised above the button.

"I give you what you want, I get two days in Aruba?" she asked. She knew she still had some control, but having tasted some of what he had to offer, she wanted it all and was willing to give up a lot.

I just stood at the door and smiled wider.

"We'll distribute the checks Friday, then take the jet, yes?" she said, coyly. I had to admit, now that she had dropped the bitch routine, she was sexy as hell. I simply nodded and the door buzzed. I winked at her on the way out, and blew a kiss to her secretary Melanie on my way past.

Friday morning saw me packing for my trip, whistling my way into my office. It was 7:30 and I was fresh from a workout and feeling pretty damn good about life. I was going to get some recognition for my people, and I was going to get some play time with the 'old lady'. The problem was, the 'old man' was sitting in my office when I walked in.

"Good morning Richard."

"Good morning Martin, to what do I owe the pleasure of the visit?" I inquired smoothly. He and I had always gotten along, seen eye to eye on most things. We'd even come up with several strategies together that had made a lot of money. Mostly a stern serious man, he was all smiles today.

"Heard you convinced my wife into giving your people the bonuses they deserved. Nice job son." He said son and I immediately felt guilty. As he got up and went to the door to close it, I had a feeling in the pit of my stomach that I didn't like.

He closed the door and came back to sit down in front of my desk. He waited until I sat myself before saying, "When you take her to Aruba, make sure you lick her asshole first, drives her fucking crazy." he said, leaning back in the chair, a smug smile across his face.

"Um, Martin, what do you.."

"Dick." he said, poingnantly. "Don't play dumb. You don't do it well." Shit. I'm sunk.

"Martin, I don't know what to say.." I stammered.

"Say you'll take her to Aruba and any other fucking place she wants to go so I can run my damn company!!! Bitch is always interferring where she doesn't need to be."

"How?" I asked dumbfounded.

"Martin, we're a security company. We sell snoopers and thousands of other spy gadgets. You don't think I have my wife's office tapped? Damn you made her beg, that's more than I can say in 25 years!" he chuckled to himself.

"Martin, I don't understand..."

"It's easy kid. She's had boy toys but they never occupied her time enough. If your as good as the tape played, she'll keep you out of the office plenty. In fact, who would you recommend to take care of things while you're gone?"

"Martin, are you serious? You want me to keep your wife out of the office?"

"YES!"

I chuckled. "What about my salary?"

"Consider yourself a consultant, add 100k, and use her expense card. Have a fucking ball, do whatever you want. Just remember one thing...."

"What's that?" I said sitting down in my chair.

"She finds out I know about this, and we're all in deep shit. Make her feel like she's keeping some big fucking secret. Don't get caught, and don't let her know I know!""

"What about Missy?"

"Oh please Richard, she's got her money and she fucking hates me. Who gives a shit."

"Jen" I said simply.

"The hot blond? What about her?" he said, his interest peaked.

"Put her in my position, say I'm going to be doing more of the sales end." I said, warming to the idea.

He nodded. "Would have promoted her as well. Do it at the meeting, she's here already, so drop the news. Tell her I'm adding 50k to her salary and I want to have lunch with her tomorrow. Have her contact Jessica to set it up." he said naming his own secretary.

"Martin...You want me to have sex and travel and spend money with your wife." I said as calmly as I could.

He nodded. "Richard, I like you. You're a good business man, and a decent person. My wife has delighted in driving you fucking crazy for the last 3 years simply because her own libido is too high. I tried to satisfy her, but she's just too much. I like getting my rocks off with 20 year olds who forget my name an hour later."

"Yeah, but this is your wife! Martin, this is fucked up!"

"Yup, but beneficial. Trust me, you'll win, I'll win, and as long as she thinks she's winning, she'll win too." He smiled and walked out of my office.

I called in Jen and broke the news that I was going to be doing more of the sales side with Deliliah and some independent research for a while and that she was the new acting VP of the department. It was a good thing the door was closed because she went down on me 3 seconds after I told her the news. Yeah, so I was fucking most of my staff, big deal. Big dick goes around.

I announced the bonuses at a quick impromptu meeting as well as Jen's promotion which was greeted by applause. Nothing much would change, she did most of my job as it was. Deliliah was looking pretty dressed up, her hair done just right, her makeup done. She and Martin had announced my promotion to VP of Sales and noted that I would be in the office but my duties would transition to Jen fairly quickly. Congratulations all around and some cake as well as some hefty checks for overworked people and my day at the office was done.

Martin called me over as I was walking out. He stood close to Del, but was not speaking to her directly. "Del told me you guys are going to Aruba to talk to some of the folx down there. How long are you going to be gone?"

"I think your wife said we'd be down there two days, so 3 maybe 4 with the travel?" I said looking at Del. She seemed a bit nervous at first but her cool demeanor took over. "That should be it, yes dear. You know I am bad on planes, I need the extra time." she said addressing her husband.

"There are some clients of mine, you remember the Romen's, right dear?"

"Yes, own a manufacturing plant in Dusseldorf, right?" she said, her interest peaked.

"Yes, that's the one. They'll be there next Friday. Why don't you stay an extra few days and meet with them?" he said innocently.

I was amazed at the flash in her eyes as she said simply, "Fine. I'd like to do some diving anyway, now we can."

"Good, it's settled then." he said, walking out.

"See you at the plane?" I said as innocently.

"Yes, my bags are downstairs, we can take a car together."

----------------------------------------------------

"I want you to fuck me right here, right now" she whispered fiercely in my ear as we listened to the engines roar as we slid down the runway.

"Small plane...gotta wait" I practically yelled back as the engines revved up.

She started to reach for my crotch but ended up grabbing a magazine instead as the stewardess walked back to fix us a drink or two. Relaxing back into the seat, I admired Del's body. She had changed into something less formal that showed off plenty of cleavage and clung to her wasp-like figure. Feeling myself swell in my pants, I adjusted myself not realizing I had the attention of the stewardess. I looked up, catching her staring at it. I flexed it twice and she came out of her daze and smiled walking back to the galley.

Del licked her lips.

"You horny baby?" I said softly, not going near her, but saying it softly so only she could hear.

"Bathroom?" she said softly.

"No way..they work for the company. Can you imagine?"

"Grrrr!" she growled. She tapped a well manicured fingernail against her front tooth. Her smile returned quickly. "I can imagine a lot, but I'll tell you what we can do...."

She whispered in my ear, her tongue darting around the outside as she outlined her plan.

"Are you sure?" I said incrediously.

"I want to see it sliding in and out of that tight cunt." she said, her hand sliding into her bag. She pulled out a small mirror and positioned herself so that she was practically invisible to the galley. From where she held the mirror and where she sat, I checked the angle. I thought I could probably do it so she could see and so the flight attendant couldn't.

The plane was fairly big as far as private planes go, with a section of the back of the plane that could be sectioned off for a bedroom. I would have loved to go to town on this hot young thing in there, but I knew that wasn't going to happen. I unhooked my seatbelt and got up and walked into the galley, effectively blocking off her exit. "Hi" I said sweetly.

She smiled, her gaze darting to my crotch, then up my body slowly, then to my eyes. She licked her lips and said "Hi. Can I do anything for you?" I noticed that her nipples were hardening under her thin blouse. They weren't as big as Del's, but I wanted to see them anyway.

"Well, I kind of have a problem" I smiled, making it obvious I was leering at her tits.

"Really..." she cooed, catching my hint and playing along. "What kind of problem."

"Well, it's better if I show you I think." I said, looking from her to the bathroom.

She picked up the intercom and said spoke into it, alerting the pilot she was going to the bathroom. She reached out her free hand and grabbed my cock and pulled me closer as she hung up the phone.

"What about her?" she asked.

"Don't worry about her, she's already asleep."

She smiled and unzipped me, walking backwards into the small bathroom. She quickly pulled down her underwear and stepped one foot up on the toilet and sat on the sink. She bent over slightly so she could fit on top of the sink, but it positioned her sweet shaved pussy at the edge of the counter. I had perfect access to her. Covered in blond wisps of hair, it glistened with moisture. I stepped in and started to close the door.

"You sure she's asleep?" she said, running her fingers across her labia, spreading the moisture around.

"Yeah, totally." I assured her.

"Fuck it then, leave the door open. In about 5 minutes or so, the Pilot's going to rev the engines. Be ready..."

I looked out the crack to see Del's hand buried in her snatch a mirror in her hand. She nodded at me. I slipped two fingers into the girl and smeared her juices all over my cock.

"Don't play, stick that big fucker in me" she said.

The angle was weird until I started sliding it in. As I pushed in, she moved her hips and took the whole thing. "Nice pussy baby. I love how deep you are."

"Ungh, you're fucking huge...god it feels so good" she said, her voice carrying a lot louder than she realized.

"You like them big eh baby?"

"Shhh, she'll hear you."

"Mmmm, sweet tight pussy at thirty thousand feet. Gotta love this..."

"Do it faster baby...the pilot's gonna climb soon and it'll be loud so I can be too....oh god yeah, right there"

I started pumping in and out of her quickly, our rhythm getting faster and faster until I heard the engines wail loudly.

"Oh yeah OH YEAH, FUCK ME!! MMMM OH BABY! " she practically screamed as I came inside her. A few seconds later the engines slowed down and went back to their normal decibel level.

"How did you know he'd do that?" I inquired knowingly.

"This ain't my first flight with a hot man, sweetie. Besides, I'll blow him for it later." she grinned.

I slid out of her without cleaning myself up. "Wait in here for 3 minutes, okay? I want to make sure she didn't hear anything."

She kissed me, nodding her head, trying to catch her breath.

I went out, closed the door and walked around the partition. Del had switched seats so she was even father from the bathroom. I sat down and Del was sliding my cock down her throat almost before my ass had hit the seat. I stayed hard and managed to blow a second wad down her throat before I heard the bathroom door unlatch. Quickly doing up my pants, I pretended to be asleep. Del had a blanket pulled over her. I hoped her heavy breathing wouldn't give her away.

The attendant served me another drink, checking on Del before jamming her tongue down my throat. I was mesmerized by the fact that the woman next to me was a complete vouyeur and that I was going to like my new life quite a bit.

We finally touched down at the airport and bit our pilot and attendant goodbye. They were flying back after refueling and would come down in a week to get us. We loaded our bags into a taxi and headed over to our hotel, my lady the paragon of virtue did not so much as touch me. Checking in, we found that we had a suite of rooms, two separate bedrooms with an office/lounge between the rooms. The bellman and I left Del unpacking and walked through the lounge to my room where I gave him a substantial tip.

"What's your name?" I asked, crossing his palm with a hundred dollar bill.

"Alex, sir, THANK you sir." he said practically shaking my hand off my arm.

"I'd like you to take care of us this week Alex, good care of us."

"Anything! Anything you need, and Alex will get it for you."

"Good man. I said patting him on the back. Bring up some coffee, sandwiches, and some fruit in about 3 hours. Just put it in the middle room, okay?" I said walking him out the door. He turned back to me, looked at the other door, winked slightly, and walked down the hallway.

I went back into the lounge only to see Deliliah standing in the doorway to her room. Her shoulder length silver hair fell around her shoulders and face, brushed straight. She had put on quite a bit of makeup, making her face stunning. As if that hadn't been enough, she was wearing a black corset that pushed up her ample breasts, showing the nipples standing at full attention. Before I could make it all the way down her shapely legs and back up, she called me.

"Richard..." she said simply. The look in her eyes was amazing. I had never in the 5 years I had been with Missy EVER been this turned on. I smiled and followed her into her bedroom, closing the door as I passed it.