Bitch is Taught a Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was doing this for him. She took responsibility for her orgasm and rubbed one out.

"Ohhh. Fuck!" he cried out and came. His torso lurched up off the bed, He hugged her ass.

"Oh. Oh. Almost." She rubbed her clit vigorously. "Yes. Yes. YES!" she cried out and came soon after him.

^^^

Tayven was living the dream. He was rich. His sensor was a hit. He was in discussions with a huge, multi-national firm that wanted to buy his company. He and his family would never want for money again.

He was also in love. Crystal was the girl of his dreams. Smart, sexy. The fact that she was white was a huge turn on. The fact that she had a big caboose was the icing on the cake.

We've all heard the expression "Love is Blind" meaning when we fall in love with someone we are so smitten that we overlook or don't notice their flaws. Tayven was in this state.

He thought the world of Crystal. He heard birds singing and the sun seemed brighter when she was around. However, a couple of months into their relationships he began to notice things. At first, he overlooked it when she was rude to a sales clerk or made uncalled for comments about cab drivers, doormen, and waitresses.

Finally, after once more complained about the service and saying, "Well, what can you expect?" He called her on it. "What do you mean by that?"

"Darling, the little people are different than us. They've made bad choices and haven't taken advantage of their opportunities. School is free. If they were as smart as we are or as disciplined and conscientious, they'd make something of themselves."

She looked at him as if she just stated something obvious like "The sun rises in the East".

He knew better. He said, "You're smart and a success, but you've had every advantage. You had two parents who were rich, caring and nurturing. They made sure you had everything you needed - food, doctors, a safe home and the best schools."

He knew from personal experience how difficult life can be. He said, "When you're hungry, homeless or have the misfortune of being the child of a drug addict, an alcoholic or a chronically ill parent, studying for a math test isn't uppermost on your 'to do' list."

She got defensive and they argued. She said, "If I'm so horrible, why are you with me?"

"Who says I am?" He stormed out.

^^^

Each was too proud to call the other. Two weeks went by and they didn't see or speak. These were the days before and after Christmas. They stayed busy with work and family celebrations.

There was a regularly scheduled accounting meeting the last week of the month. Each attended the December 30 meeting along with six other people. It was awkward for both of them.

At the end of the meeting, Crystal came up to Tayven and asked, "Can we talk?"

He nodded. She looked miserable. He had a knot in his stomach. They waited for the conference room to clear, then she said, "I miss you."

He stood there stoically.

Tears rolled down her cheek. She said, "I feel horrible. I can't eat. I can't sleep. I'm sorry for how I behaved and for what I said. I love you!"

She hugged him and begged, "Can you forgive me? Please take me back!" She looked up at him like a scared child. Her eyes darted back and forth looking into his brown eyes.

He had cared for her. He'd thought she was the one. He wrapped his arms around her and said, "I forgive you. I've missed you too."

"Thank God," she exclaimed and they kissed.

It was a wonderful kiss and it felt wonderful to be in each other's arms. She was glad when she felt his growing erection poke her in the stomach.

"Let's get out of here," she suggested.

^^^

They went to his place because it was closer. It was a large home he'd recently renovated. They pulled up in the large circular driveway and went in. She held his hand and looked around and said, "I love what you've done to the place. Show me around."

She had a twinkle in her eye as she said, "Start with the master bedroom."

"This way, ma'am," he said formally playing along.

They hurried up the stairs and raced to the room. Once inside, he pinned her up against the door and kissed her. They both moaned. It felt so right. They kissed long and hard and then, she slipped out of his grasp and knelt on the floor.

She undid his belt and pulled his pants and underwear to the floor. She quickly popped his dick into the mouth. She looked up at him with her big eyes as she coated his cock with her saliva. She flicked her tongue about and then sucked him like his personal whore.

"Ohhhh," he moaned.

While she sucked him, she shrugged off her suit jacket, unbuttoned and removed her blouse and got rid of her bra. What a welcome! He looked down at the happy woman, energetically give him head. He loved what she was doing. He loved the view of his black cock and her pale, alabaster white face and breasts.

It was too good. It was too much for him. He groaned, "Ahh. Ohhh!" and he came.

She swallowed the first bit and then pulled his dick out of her mouth. She pointed it at her breasts, stroked him and said, "Come on my tits."

That's what he did. Rope after rope of cum landing on her big tits. When he was done, he staggered backward, shuffling awkwardly because his pants were around his ankles. He sat heavily on the edge of the bed.

She said playfully, "Look what you've done! What a mess."

She stripped off the rest of her clothes and walked nude to the bathroom to clean up. Over her shoulder, she said, "It's good we got that one out of the way, I need a man with stamina to fuck me silly."

When she returned, she was clean. She also had a wet washcloth and cleaned his dick. She tossed it in the bathroom and pulled down the bed covers. "Get undressed, Tay. We've some catching up to do."

He got naked and got in bed with her. He kissed her passionately and made love to her. He enjoyed every inch of her. He kissed her lips, slid down to her sensitive neck and then feasted on her breasts. She loved the attention.

She held his head as he kissed and licked and caressed her breasts. He teased her nipples until they were ripe and hard and then he sucked on them. She grew warm and wet inside.

"Mmmm, I like that," she cooed.

He continued to suck on her boobs. He slid a hand down and caressed her chubby stomach and lower belly. He teased her, running his fingers through the landing strip of pubic hair, but not going lower and touching her sex.

"Ahh, stop it!" she complained. "Touch my pussy!" she demanded. She grabbed his hand and forcefully brought it to her gash.

"Oh. Yes. That's better," she cried as both their hands rubbed her wet pussy. She giggled and said, "I'm sopping wet! My pussy's drooling for you."

"I better have a look," he said.

They both laughed. He brought his head to her pussy. He took a moment to study it. Her pretty pink lips were wet and slightly open. She smelled wonderful. He dipped his head and tasted her.

"Mmmm. I love the way you taste."

She laughed embarrassed that he found the fluid flowing out of her appealing. Her laughter changed to moaning when he put his face on her messy sex and ate her.

"Oh God! Oh yes!"

He stayed there. He gorged himself on her nectar. Fingers, lips and a tongue delighted her until she froze, screamed, and climaxed.

"Oh. Oh. Ohh. Fuck!"

He smiled as her thighs flexed and almost crushed his head. The fingers inside her felt her pussy convulse. He was quiet, still and proud as he let his lady enjoy her orgasm.

When she recovered, she said, "Wow. That was a good one." She sat up and kissed him. She didn't flinch when she tasted herself on his lips. Her hand went to his dick. It was good and hard. She gave it a quick squeeze and said, "I guess you want to put this in me," she said and giggled.

She got on her hands and knees and presented her big ass to him. She shook it about and said, "See anything you like?"

His hands went to her butt cheeks. He groped and squeezed her ass. He dug his fingers into her corpulent flesh and shook it. He kissed and licked her big, beautiful ass. Then, he knelt behind her and speared her pussy.

"Oh!" she cried loving and savoring the feeling of her sex being filled.

"Good God! I love your pussy," he exclaimed as he drove deep into her warm, slick tunnel.

She was wet. They both were horny. They rutted fiercely. The blowjob gave him the stamina she'd hoped for. She came twice before he exploded in her. They collapsed in a pile of sweaty flesh. Each enjoying the moment of bliss.

They dozed in each other's arms after the frantic lovemaking session.

^^^

She woke first, grabbed her phone and walked toward the bathroom. Her movement woke Tayven. He smiled watched her fat ass switch and sway as she crossed the room. He got up and followed her.

She sat on the toilet, peed, and called her mother, "Hey Mom. You guys go skiing without me."

She paused and listened to the response and then she smiled at her man and said, "I'm a terrible skier. I'll just slow you down. You and dad go and have fun. I have some important work to do here."

Again she listened and then said, "Yes. I'm sure. See you in January." She hung up the phone and said, "I've cleared my schedule. I hope I can stay."

"What's this important work you have to do?" Tayven asked.

She crooked her finger and signaled that he should come to her. She had him walk up to her. She grabbed his messy, flaccid cock and put it in her mouth. She sucked their combined juices off it. Then, released it and said, "This dirty girl has to win back her man."

"Oh, I see."

She wiped, flushed, stood and asked, "Want to join me in the shower?"

He nodded vigorously. They washed each other. He had her again in the shower. He tried fucking her as she stood pressed up against the tiled wall and failed. He was 5'10 and she was a roly-poly 5'2". He would need a longer dick or the flexibility of a gymnast to make that happen.

She laughed at his attempts. "Sit on the stone bench," she commanded.

He sat and she sat on his lap facing away from him. She grabbed his cock and shoved it into her hole. She repeatedly impaled herself on his cock. He held her tits as she bounced up and down on his firm dick.

He dropped one hand to her sex and made her come by rubbing her clit.

"Yes! Play with my button. Oh. Oh! Ohh!!"

She sat down hard taking him in deep. Her pussy pulsated as she climaxed. He shoved his cock into her repeatedly. He did it well enough to get off.

She spent the night.

^^^

The next day was the last day of the year. They spent it together. Most of the time in bed. He titty fucked her and creamed all over her large breasts. She demanded an orgasm in return. He ate her until she came twice.

That night, New Year's Eve, they went to a club. It was crowded. They danced and drank with the other revelers. As midnight approached the band stopped playing and the club owner grabbed the microphone. He said,

"Thanks for joining us to celebrate the new year. My mother often chastises me for going to university, getting a degree in Classical Studies, learning Latin and Greek, and then, opening a nightclub."

The revelers laughed.

He continued, "She's upset I got an education and never use it. Mother, I will use it now. Tonight, we welcome the new year. Many will make resolutions to do or not do something to become a better person.

"The tradition of New Year's resolutions dates all the way back to 153 B.C. We have the Romans to thank for this practice. It is related to their god Janus, their god of beginnings, transitions and time. They depicted him as having two faces - one looking forward and one looking backward.

"On December 31, the Romans imagined Janus looking backward on the old year and forward into the new one. This became a symbolic time for Romans to make resolutions for the new year and forgive enemies for troubles in the past.

"The Romans believed Janus could excuse them for their wrongdoings in the previous year. They would give gifts and make promises, believing Janus would see this and bless them in the year ahead."

The club owner checked his watch, lifted his glass and said, "Happy New Year! And may all your resolutions be achieved and blessed by Janus!"

The large digital clock on the stage reached zero. The crowd cheered as the new year officially began. Many people kissed. Tayven and Crystal did.

When the kiss ended, she said, "My New Year's resolution is to be a better person and be deserving of your love."

They kissed again. Both were happy. He thought, "Great! She's owning her bad behavior and it's all in the past.".

The party continued. Crystal and Tayven had a great time until a tray of drinks spilled on her. Crystal was drunk. She fell into the server and upset a tray of drinks.

"Ahh! You clumsy oaf!" she screamed angrily at the waiter. She stood and tried to wipe the liquid off her party dress. Some red wine stained and ruined the designer gown.

"You stupid man! You've ruined my Dolce & Gabbana gown."

Tayven grabbed a napkin and dabbed at his girlfriend's dress. He tried to calm her, "Sweetheart, it was an accident."

"I'm sorry ma'am," the young, black man said even though everyone knew it was Crystal's fault. She'd lost her balance, stumbled a couple of steps, and bumped into him.

Crystal was irate. "There are no such things as accidents! Only inattentive, careless people. You people always have an excuse. Get out of my way."

She shoved the poor man aside and went into the bathroom to try and save her dress. Tayven turned to the waiter, he slipped him a twenty and said, "I apologize for my girlfriend's outburst. She's upset. It wasn't your fault."

"Thank you, sir," the server scurried away.

They left when Crystal came out of the bathroom. She bitched and complained the whole way home. She attacked and questioned the intelligence and the pedigree of the waiter and then all servers, and eventually all working class people. It was a horrible, bigoted rant.

Tayven seethed. He thought, "She's the same girl. Still berating working folks. They're good people who only want to take care of their families. So much for her New Year's resolution!".

Tayven got angrier and angrier the longer Crystal went on. At first, he thought he'd break up with her. This time for good. But she was being such a bitch that he decided that wasn't enough. He needed to teach her a lesson. To punish her.

He parked the car and they entered the house. He said, "Crystal, did you know my house has a panic room? It's a hidden, soundproof room that is impregnable."

"Can I see it?" She was intoxicated. She was slurring her words.

"Sure. It's off the great room."

He led her past the kitchen into the family room. He pushed a button on a bookcase and a section swung out revealing a steel door. Tayven punched in a code and the steel door opened. They went inside.

"This is cool." She looked around. There were food, water, and books. Video screens monitored the house and the yard. It had a phone to call the police and, of course, furniture including a bed. The unit wasn't completely operable. The phone, for example, wasn't connected yet.

"What's behind the door?" she asked.

"Go see."

She walked over and opened the door. She said, "There's a full bathroom in here. This room has everything."

She turned, saw that he'd left the room and was closing the door.

"Tayven! What are you doing? Don't lock me in here. This isn't funny!"

She ran to the door too late to prevent it from closing. She stood there shocked and wondering "Did he really just lock me in here?"

She grew hoarse screaming for Tayven to let her out. Weary, she sprawled on the bed. Time passed. She dozed.

^^^

When the steel door opened again, she woke to find Tayven entering the panic room. Behind him, she saw three black men. They were wearing hoods. Actually, they had on pillowcases with holes cut out for their eyes.

"Tayven, what is the meaning of this?" she asked half angry and half scared.

"This is the day you learn to treat people better," he said calmly. "Where do you get off thinking you're better than everyone else? At the New Year's Eve party, after promising to be a better person, you abused a young man who was doing his best under difficult circumstances.

"You crashed into him and had the gall to yell at him because the drinks he carried spilled! I'm fed up with you cursing and complaining about people who work hard to support their families and to make your life better."

The guys behind him dragged in a wooden structure. It was a medieval looking public stock. It was a stand that supported a hinged board with three holes. One hole would trap a person's head. The two smaller openings were for the penitent's hands.

Her angry receded and she became frightened. "What are you going to do to me?"

"In the past, people were put in a stock to be punished for their actions and to be publicly ridiculed. You've been an insensitive bitch. A snob. This is your comeuppance."

"Guys, set the pillory in the middle of the room."

"Tayven!" she called. She pleading with him to spare her.

^^^

(Two hours earlier)

Tayven was pissed at Crystal. As he drove home, many thoughts went through his mind. "How can I make her understand how bad her behavior is?" he wondered. He decided to lock her in his panic room. He'd let her stew. She'd realize had badly she'd behaved, how awful her rant had been and change.

That's what he did. He paced outside the panic room and told himself, "We'll talk. She'll understand."

He took a couple more steps and said, "No. She won't. That's wishful thinking. We've talked before and it hasn't changed her behavior. She needs to be knocked down a peg or two."

The idea of humiliating her sprang to mind. From there, it was a small step to publicly humiliated her. "Yes," he said out loud talking to himself. "She should be publicly humiliated like that poor waiter was."

When he thought of publicly humiliating her, the image of a pillory or stock came to his mind. In the old days, people who misbehaved were sometimes publicly humiliated by being put in the stock in the town's square. Then, the other residents could laugh, curse or throw rotten vegetables at them. This practiced re-enforced the message that their behavior was unacceptable.

He went into his garage and built a stock. After he constructed the device, he was struck by another brilliant idea. "The waiter should be here to witness this. He was a victim. I should give him an opportunity for payback.

"What punishment, that wouldn't cause her any harm, would have the most impact? What would she dislike the most? Yes! He could beat off and come all over her precious face. Better yet, I'll make her suck him off and then, accept the facial. That'll shame her."

He drove back to the club and arrived just before closing time. He waited until Jamal was off duty. He went up to him and explained his plan. "And you'll wear a mask. No way she'll ever know it's you."

"That's crazy man," Jamal said.

"Yes, but wouldn't you like get back at her? She could be a stand-in for all the snooty bitches that look down their noses at you and treat you poorly."

"Yes, but..."

"What?"

"This is crazy. How do I know you're not some nut setting me up? You lure me to an out of the way place and I end up chopped up or buried alive."

Tayven laughed. "I do sound crazy. Do you have some friends here? Bring them along. The more the merrier. BJ's and a hundred bucks for everyone."

Jamal explained the deal to Andre and Malik. They were willing to participate. They'd all been mistreated and disrespected. The three of them agreed to go. They insisted on driving their own car and being paid up front.

^^^

(Present time -- early in the morning)

"Into the stock, Crystal," Tayven said as he lifted the wooden crossbar.