Bitchy Boss Becomes Office Bimbo

Story Info
Bitchy boss Veronica is blackmailed and changed by employee.
1.1k words
3.88
121.3k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Veronica Van Buren strode through the door of her large private office, in her element in a sharp pantsuit and yelling at an underling on her bluetooth to get her coffee. Who cared if that wasn't the man's job? He worked for her, and she always got what she wanted. She allowed herself a self-satisfied smirk before whirling, startled by the light clearing of a throat.

Kevin Wilson reclined easily in the expensive leather chair behind her desk. He was a middle-aged man, fat, greasy, and balding; he disgusted her. If he wasn't such a good accountant Veronica would have fired him ages ago. She opened her mouth to ask him what the fuck he thought he was doing, but he held up an authoritative hand. The audacity of the act shocked her into silence.

"Nice of you to drop by, Veronica. As you can see," he gestured to a multitude of papers spread out on the desk (her desk) in front of him, and she involuntarily took a step closer to examine them. "I've found an interesting pattern of inconsistencies in our finances."

Veronica's face drained of color. She knew exactly what the papers proved without having to read them; she'd been embezzling funds from the company from the moment she was promoted, though she thought she'd made sure to cover her tracks and avoid suspicion. A scandal like this would ruin her quick climb up the corporate ladder, not to mention her career. Kevin's leer made her skin crawl.

"So you do know what I'm talking about. I don't know why you'd need to do this, what with the size of your paycheck and that small fortune your parents call a trust fund, but that's not my business. My business is reporting this heinous crime." His expression grew increasingly sinister. "Unless, of course, you can make destroying the evidence worth my while?"

"Please, I'll do anything. Do you want money? A promotion? Name it and it's yours." It went against all of her instincts to beg such scum, but Veronica knew everything she held dear was on the line.

"I don't want any of that. You see, I'm a man with some very...specific tastes, and I want you to satisfy those. Just this once."

Veronica swallowed. She couldn't imagine being so driven by lust that she'd give up an opportunity to further her position. "That's it? Are you sure there's nothing else you want instead?"

"I'm sure. You said you'd do anything."

Veronica swallowed again, eyes darting around the room. "No cameras?"

Kevin raised his right hand. "No cameras," he swore. "Just do what I say and all of this will go away."

"Okay," she rasped, before clearing her throat and repeating herself.

"Come here and bend over my legs," he beckoned her forward. She complied slowly. "You're a spoiled bitch, and it's time someone taught you a lesson." He gave her ass a sharp slap, huge gut jiggling as he chuckled at her pained yelp. He continued with a rapid succession of spanks until Veronica was certain she'd be sore for days, then pushed her onto the floor. "Alright bitch," he commanded, unbuckling his belt to reveal a thick hard-on and hairy balls the size of softballs. "You're going to suck me dry."

Veronica gagged before steeling herself. She had to make sure he kept her secret. She shuffled hesitantly closer on her knees, reaching out to stroke his dick with a manicured finger.

"Balls first. Without hands."

She reluctantly crossed her arms behind her back, moving closer until she was inches away from the wiry forest of hair that sprouted from his large, saggy testicles. She closed her eyes and closed the distance, holding back tears as she suckled his sweaty balls. They swelled as she lavished them with sloppy strokes of her tongue, pubes tickling her nose and breaking off into her mouth. When his testicles were so large she was certain they couldn't get bigger, Kevin suddenly grabbed Veronica's hair to yank her away from his swampy crotch and thrust his meaty dick into her tired mouth. He maintained a steady grip on the back of her head as he forced Veronica into a steady rhythm of deepthroating his throbbing member.

It was then that Veronica noticed the first of the changes; her gag reflex slowly disappeared and her mouth felt slightly too small for her tongue. As Kevin increased the speed of his thrusts, the changes came more rapidly and drastically and Veronica's panic grew until she was trying in vain to free herself from his iron grip. Her lips swelled and thickened around his dick, becoming bright red, extremely sensitive, and appearing bee-stung. Every movement of them on Kevin's penis sent jolts to her pussy, causing her to suck harder and develop a technique against her will. Her pussy blossomed larger until it created a slight thigh gap that she knew would change the way she walked and her clit grew larger and more sensitive. Her breasts and ass bubbled out larger and became more sensitive with every pump, bursting out of her conservative clothes as hard-nippled, lush porno tits sitting high and firm and begging to be touched and a juicy ass that bounced with the slightest movement.

Veronica's eyes widened as she felt her asshole double in size and become more flexible as she gained the overwhelming need to have something stuffed inside of it. As finishing touches her pale porcelain skin became a sun-kissed bronze, her nails grew and became fire-engine red, all of her body hair (except her eyebrows and the hair on her head) disappeared, her feet pointed so that she'd only be able to wear high heels, her waist shrank, and her short black hair became blonde and long. In a bright flash her hair was put up into two pigtails on the top of her head that Kevin used as grips, her blouse, blazer, and slacks were replaced by a tube top and miniskirt that could barely contain her with no bra and a red g-string, and her sensible shoes were replaced by sparkly stilettos. With a final thrust Kevin came into her mouth and the sensation pushed Veronica over the edge, her stomach tightening as she squealed and writhed, her meager underwear quickly becoming squishy with girlcum.

"What did you do to me?" She gasped, before grimacing at the babyish lisp her new lips gave her. Nobody would take her seriously now.

The fat man chuckled, his stubby fingers groping her ample ass. "I made you into the perfect toy; you don't have to worry your little head about all this work stuff because I'm taking care of you now." His roaming fingers slipped under her skirt to circle her asshole. She tried to get away, but the heels were good for two things: pushing up her ass and slowing her down. "Now, let's go see what the rest of the office thinks about the new you."