Bitchy Boss Blackmailed

Story Info
Bitchy boss blackmailed at work.
781 words
4.24
314.6k
38

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day that changed my life started out like every other day at work. I like to dress a little sexy to tease the guys at the office.

Mostly however, I like to take pictures at work and tease my husband.

Some partially dressed, some naked, but always at work and I was careful but daring. It was very exciting being naked in public.

Basically they snuck in when I was taking some ass shots totally naked with the timer on my iPad.

They started taking pictures and I didn't hear them until it was too late. When I turned around and tried to cover up,

they just took more pictures and one of them grabbed my clothes and wouldn't give them back.

It was two women and one man. I thought that particular part of the office was empty. Everyone said they were going to a bbq place for lunch even those coworkers. . I think they knew about my little secret and that it wasn't the first time I was taking pictures like that for my hubby.

I demanded my clothes and tried to play it off as no big deal. I demanded they leave immediately. They started to leave with my clothes. I freaked out and said "ok what do you want"? It started with just more pictures they took with their phones and mine. Pictures where I was forced to bend over the desk, was on all fours

squeezing my nipples, my tits, and masturbating for them.

The whole time I was ordered to smile. It was degrading and humiliating, and it was clear, that was their goal.

They promised not to say anything and gave me all my clothes back except my thong. I thought it was over, they had a few pictures and a pair of my underwear, so what. I wasn't happy but I'm no prude so I started to get dressed. My skirt was very short so I knew I had to be careful not to bend over or my pussy would be in full view. As I started to button up my shirt I noticed the top four buttons were torn off.

My bra and cleavage were now in full view, another humiliation I would have to endure.

They sent the pictures from my phone to theirs, with txt messages. The messages were an affirmation that I was a willing participant. However I still thought they would keep their word, and it was a onetime thing. Then I got a chilling txt message from Tara, one of my tormentors.

"You know who this is and you now know we can ruin your life. So you can either do everything we tell you to from now on, or lose your job, your marriage, and probably go to jail. Tomorrow we will meet for lunch to go over the rules for your new life. If you want to keep your sleazy life a secret, you will obey our every demand. Your poor treatment of us over the years as our boss will not be forgotten".

"When you come to work tomorrow you will be wearing a short skirt, thigh high stockings, a tight white button down shirt, a black bra, and a g string. If you are not dressed exactly as I have told you, we will assume you will not obey and therefore turn you in. Do not respond to this txt, or beg us not to do this or offer us money. This is personal; you have been a complete bitch to us, thinking you were a better person. Do what I told you, and Jake, Missy and I will talk over lunch about your rules for your new office rule. . I'm sure a slut like you will love every minute of your new life."

After the txt message she sent a series of pictures.

Some pictures we ones they took of me today and others were from other times. I was naked, posed in degrading positions

and smiling in all of the pictures. The company logos as well as pictures of my family were in the background of some of the sleaziest pictures. I felt sick knowing this entrapment had been planned all along.

Staring at the screen of my phone I just couldn't believe what I was reading. One thing I did know was I was going to dress as she told me and play along for now.