Bitchy Boss Blackmailed Ch. 02

Story Info
The perils continue at the hands of her coworkers.
1.8k words
4.19
248.2k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My head was still spinning with the thought of 3 angry co- workers controlling my life and my body. What will they make me do? All I know is for now I'm going to play on, and I am going to stand firm. I am not fucking or blowing anyone, I'm not licking any pussies. One thing I did know was, for the time being I will play along. I have always dressed on the sexier side of professional attire, what they want is for me to dress like a whore.

The other concerning thing is the three coworkers how did they get together. Tara is a pretty together woman, almost a raven haired version of me. She is uneducated but she us very street smart and has done well for herself. Missy on the other hand is the complete opposite. Although she, is younger about 28, and has a B.S. degree she is not very smart. She is also overweighting, unattractive, and much unkept. The worst of all is Jake. He is about 40, but looks more like 50. Fat, bald, smelly and has always come on to me since day one, as well as all the attractive women in the office. The kind of guy who doesn't care how many times you say no he keeps trying.

The things they have in common are, they all work for me, they all hate me, and most scary of all, I have treated them like crap. This is their chance, they have me trapped.

Thinking about my first day, I started to pick out my outfit. I had plenty of stockings, boots and short skirts but no white shirt. I decided to wear a different color, maybe it's not a big deal. I can always go shopping tomorrow.

I received a txt from Tara telling me she wanted a picture of my work outfit from my house before I left for work , and me in my office at 730 a half an hour early for inspection. I was told to lean over my desk, arms wide, facing the wall, legs spread and bend over. Also I was told not you move a muscle when her office was entered, and leave the door open. My heart started to race at that thought. I quickly went out in front of my car careful not to make noise and took a few pictures using the timer on my phone.

My first day will be a combination of all three tormentors and there will be tests that I must pass or they turn me in and not waste their time. I can only imagine what the tests will be, but I'm sure it will involve humiliation and punishment. If it turns sexual, I'm not sure I could go through with it. Maybe I should just turn myself in now, and cut my losses. They have given me no indication if what they plan to do and for how long.

The next morning I got dressed quickly not to let my husband see, I wasn't ready for that conversation yet. I put on a tight green shirt button down, short black skirt, stockings, boots and a blue thong. I decided to wear a long raincoat so that I could get in and out of the building unnoticed and just work from my office all day.

I arrived at 715 and about 725 I assumed the position Tara had ordered. Every sound every, noise my legs wobbled and I thought I was going to pass out. I could see my clock and it was 745, had this been a joke, was this the humiliation? My slight thought of jubilation was gone with what I heard next.

Well, I see our boss slut doesn't even know how to follow simple instructions. Did I say green shirt Jake? Missy? I know I said white I guess test one failed.

I started to speak in my defense, turning my head trying to say I didn't have one.

Ok guys another test failed she moved and even thinks she has the right to speak. I thought I made my rules very clear, bit just in case your still worthy of our mercy let's see what we have here.

At that Tara, hiked up the back of my skirt to see me lacy green thong. She ran her hands up and down my legs from my boots to just around my pussy. She turned to face me looked at the shirt, she shook her head in disapproval and ripped it down so a few buttons fell off and my bra was exposed. She slid her hand into my bra and pulled out each of my tits. As she did that Missy came around the front, picked up my phone and started snapping pictures. I instinctively turned away and covered my tits. I quickly found out that was a mistake.

Well I guess this stupid whore our boss who belittled us for every little mistake can't even follow simple directions. So maybe we should just go and give what we have to the owner and police.

No I said please you promised; don't do that I will treat you better I promise. I know I was a terrible boss but I can change. The response I got from Tara was a firm grip of my tits and these words.

You were told to do whatever we say; you gave not even complied with the simple things. However since your such I cunt and deserve so much more. I will say it one more time, are you willing to do anything we say, do everything we tell you from now. If not let us know now.

I softly said the words they wanted to hear. Yes I will do what you say just promise me this stays between us.

That's a good start, but that's the last request we grant. Like I said before we will be testing you all day. If you fail any if the tests we will just turn you in and post all the pictures on the internet we have already, and email them to everyone you know.

For the next hour they took a series of pictures, with my underwear exposed, or my tits out, ass shots. I was told to smile in every picture. They even made me go outside of my office and to the stairs. Most of the pictures were g-rated in nature which was good, however the two by the window made me concerned if anyone could seemost of the pictures were vanilla in nature which was good, however the two by the window made me concerned if anyone could see. However I was still fully clothed so I guess it just looked like I was sitting on the ledge.

Then the photoshoot started to get more risky as my shirt was removed. Exposing my bra and I was ordered to hold up my skirt.

My office was in clear view of the parking lot, and it being about 8 am, everybody was coming. Tara could see the tension on my face and just as I thought she was about to show some mercy she told me to lose the bra. I looked up in surprise, but her stern look told me she wasn't kidding. So I slowly unhooked, the clasp and let the bra fall off my arms onto the floor. When I instinctively went to cover my tits, Tara slapped down my hands. To make matters worse my nipples were hard as a rock from the cold. All three laughed and hooted to my shame.

They had some cheap bling I had to wear which made me look like a slut. I think Tara got nervous we would get caught, so once my bra was onto the floor, she cruelly ordered me toward the closet door for the next pictures. That little hesitation on Tara's part made we realize they wanted their toy to last which made me sick. Also however her not wanting to get caught meant I would have some say down the road if they went too far with this.

This was so humiliating and I also knew with every click of the cellphones I was getting in deeper. The final humiliation of the morning was being spanked by all three of them while bent over my desk. I had to say, I'm a slut, I'm a thief and I'm a cunt after every smack. At least these pictures were far more g-rated then the last ones they made me pose for.

Before Tara left she told me one of the most important orders I had to follow was to freeze in place, and in whatever position I was in and not move no matter what. She called it the freeze game. She told me to stand up, put my hands in the air and walk around the room. Then I heard freeze, so I stopped, hands in air, in the middle of my office. Once I did all three approached me, Jake yanked my skirt down and started to examine my pussy. Missy went right for my tits, mauling and squeezing them. She then pulled my bra up and started to pinch and twist my nipples trying to get me to move.

Tara was busy with my phone, but I had no idea what she was doing. With Jake now smacking my ass and playing with both holes ,and my arms sore from being over my head, and Missy going to town on my tits ,I have no I dead how I didn't move.

Ok stop for now guys let's give the slut her next assignment Tara said. Ok slut we will go easy on you for this first one. Before noon you are to go to the bathroom, strip completely naked and send us body shots, including tits and pussy. For this one time you can use one of the private bathrooms. Make sure you are smiling in every picture that has your face in it.You will txt those pictures to these three numbers. They are special cell phones with plenty of memory. You will convince us how much you enjoyed this morning and these pictures are a gift in hopes that we can all get together real soon.

With that, they all just walked out leaving me still frozen in place and sobbing. I thought to myself, taking all my clothes off at work, and sending pictures of my private parts was easy? What would be next I don't even want to think about it? Having them take pictures of me was bad enough, but I taking them, and sending them was total compliance.