Bite My Lip, Pay the Price Ch. 02

Story Info
An older story, of when friends aren't enough.
2.3k words
4.48
6k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Layla kept her head glued to her screen all day every day since the attack, she refused to even lift her eyes when addressed by a colleague, giving clipped abrupt answers to any questions directed at her. She had asked herself so many time how she felt about what happened, but the answers were too conflicted. She felt guilt; she had enjoyed it, and not just towards the end. She shouldn't have enjoyed it, she had a boyfriend and she didn't want to hurt him. She felt shame; shame at having enjoyed the forceful way that he took her, shame that he knew she enjoyed it, shame that even her shame turned her on.

The only way she could think to fix the situation was to avoid him, not even let herself get into a situation where she could be alone with him, pretend it never happened.

But Carl had very different plans for her. He had experienced a very different few days; every moment of the episode in the meeting room was etched into his mind. But the experience wasn't water to pour onto the fire of his need, it was fuel; he wanted her more than ever now.

He had shown her a part of his nature that was previously hidden to even his closest friends and he had no intention of stopping now. His hand went casually to his jacket pocket, to the small box that nestled within. He raised his eyes and looked across the office towards her, as he had on so many occassions these last few days. All he could see was the bright red of her hair, her monitor hid her face away, a smile crossed his face and an amusing thought made its way lazily across his mind; she thinks she can hide from me.

Carl knew what she was doing, he had figured her pattern yesterday; going to the bathroom only when someone else did, going for lunch and breaks with that one friend of hers whom side she never left, even going to the printing room only when someone else was in there! But he had felt the way she held him at their climax and the way she nestled onto him afterwards; under her guilt and her shame she wanted this, she only needed...coaxing.

It was this knowledge that led him to be poised with his work phone, watching Layla and her friend Leanne head off to the bathroom together. He called Leanne and told her that she had an urgent call from a customer; this lie could easily be written off with the story that the customer got sick of waiting and must have hung up. When he saw Leanna returning, alone, he knew he had his chance. He waited in the narrow corridor for Layla to emerge and when she came out of the ladies bathroom he took her hand and pulled her quickly into a storage room and put his hand over her mouth. The sliver of light from the crack in the door illuminated one of her eyes, it was wide and full of fear.

Layla didn't struggle, she was rigid and breath came quick and fretfully through her nose onto his fingers. Carl slowly peeled his fingers away one at a time and placed one over his mouth; "Shhh Layla, not a sound, there's something you are going to do for me."

Her look of fear became one of petulance and anger and she replied, "I've told you many time I hate being told what to do!"

He couldn't help it, this was Layla to the core, full of fight, he smiled and slowly took the box from his pocket and opened it. In the gloom she could just see a small egg shape, glistening with some kind of oil.

"Then I won't tell you what to do. I won't tell, I won't ask, I won't suggest or plead. I will make you do what I wish." And without further word or warning he took the egg in one hand letting the box drop, put a strong forearm across her neck and chest and pushed her back against the wall. His hand pushed up under the bottom of her dress and pushed aside her pants. Now her struggles started as she felt his hand on her skin, she tried to close her legs but his strong thigh was there holding her apart, her hands gripped his shoulders and his chest and then his hair trying to fight him off; but this time, the ordeal was over almost as quickly as it had become.

His hand held the egg, slick and oiled inside her pants against her pussy, she wasn't prepared for this but Carl was, he had lubricated the egg in preparation and even though in her unarounsed state it was a tight squeeze, with enough force he pushed the object inside her. Layla grunted in a twinge of pain and then felt herself free of his grip, panting heavily and leaning back against the wall. She looked on in shock as Carl straightened her dress, then smoothed down her ruffled hair and actually smiled at her!

He opened the door and stood between her and the bathroom, shepherding her back towards the office and her desk. Layla walked on shaky legs, unsure what on earth had just happened and why he had done what he just did, but back to the office was away from him so she let herself be led back out to the safety of the busy office.

Carl walked slowly and calmy to his desk, a peace coming over him at that small expression of dominance and control. He sat and looked over at Layla, this time she was not hiding, but rather looking at him in confusion and shock. He reached into the inside pocket of his grey suit jacket, a very slow, deliberate movement and let her see the small black item that he removed and held in his hand. He looked down at the item, it had a small circular dial and one green button. The dial was currently set to 0 and went up to 10, he smiled and turned the dial to 2, looked up to Layla and held her gaze as he pressed the green button once.

At her desk Layla felt a small shock, like a single jolt of electricity through her pelvis and inside her, she jumped and made a small squeek or surprise. Leanne looked over at her with an indulgent smile, Layla's habit of dancing around in her chair making odd little twitches had hidden what had really happened. She breathed deep and looked over at Carl, the jolt had come from the object he'd forced inside her! She watched as he slowly moved his finger back toward the green button, she shook her head, her face fixed in a pleading expression.

He pressed the button again, this time for two seconds before releasing.

Layla had just enough time to grip the arms of her chair as she felt the jolt through her body again, she jumped in her chair halfway through and the egg moved slightly inside her, the change in sensation made her legs shudder for a second before the vibrations stopped again. She held tight onto the arms of her chair and her heart raced, these new sensations lingering in her body, small trembles and waves that left her reeling.

Their work had an internal messaging system, Lync, that she now brought up and with trembling fingers she messaged Carl, "Stop it, please, whatever this is just stop you can't do this to me here."

Carl watched the message pop up on his screen and raised his head to smile at Layla, refusing to engage with her except on his terms. He let her watch as he turned the dial, watching it move to 4 and reaching for the green button.

His chat window came alive as he watched her face change from scared and nervous to angry, "Don't you dare! You can't do this to me who do you think you are!?" His grin widened in response to her words and he pressed the button, holding it down.

Layla felt the little toy inside her vibrate more intensely than before, the vibrations pulsed through her flesh, waves of intensity down to her thighs and up into her stomach, her fingers dug into the arms of her chair and she had to bite down hard on her bottom lip. Her whole body shook, once, twice, a third time, and then it ended as abruptly as it began. This time the trembling and shaking lasted much longer, she could feel that her body had reacted, betraying her again, she could feel the wetness on her underwear, the familiar heat of her arousal.

Layla looked around, her nearest colleagues were all on phone calls with customers but that couldn't last, panic rose up in her that this...whatever this was, would be discovered. She looked up at Carl and messaged him, "Please, this has to stop, it's going too far."

Carl replied, slowly, each keystroke taken with deliberation knowing the panic that must be forming inside her, "Perhaps I could be persuaded to allow you to avoid the embarrassment of seeing what happens at level 10 in front of everybody. You would need to offer some kind of personally appeal to my better nature...face to face."

Layla frowned and scowled at her screen, "I'm not even sure you have a better nature, Carl!"

"Well if that is how you feel..." He moved his hand to the dial and let her see the action of him turning it.

"No!" She typed quickly. "I'll ask, I'll ask nicely."

His smile was like that of the devil upon hearing another soul has made that long descent. "I'll will meet you in our room." With that he rose and, still carrying the remote, strode around the far side of the office and let himself into the meeting room they had been in those few days earlier.

Layla watched him stride across the office and followed, his easy, confident walk infuriated her when she realised her own legs were shaky and she had to walk with hesitant, small steps. When she reached the room and stepped in he was stood waiting for her, holding the remote. "Come on in and close the door, Layla."

She thought about storming away, she even took a step back but he raised the remote and held it towards her threateningly. Layla looked over her shoulder towards the entrance to bathrooms, but when she imagined herself trying to cross the distance with this, thing, turned all the way up to full strength inside her, all her determination wavered and she entered the room and closed the door.

Carl immediately stepped in close to her and wrapped one arm around her waist so she was standing looking up at him. "Trust me Layla, you're going to need the helping hand." And with a smile he pressed and held the button down. Immediately her knees buckled and she gasped aloud as the toy vibrated inside her, the strength of it was immeasurably more instense than before, her hands flew to her mouth to supress the moans that threatened to escape her. The vibrations throbbed inside her, but were so strong that they travelled along her nerves and tingled and buzzed along her lips and up to her clit. All of her most sensitive parts pulsed in time with eachother. Her eyes snapped shut and she bit into her palm and she felt herself lowered onto a chair.

She sat with her hands over her mouth and her head thrown back as the vibrations continued anabated inside her. Carl was standing over her, easing the dial down, then back up again, watching her body stiffen and then collapse, stiffen and then collapse under his control and direction. He stepped close to her, put his hand on the back of her head and pulled her to him, her face pressed against the bulge in his grey trousers. He held her face there to him, letting her feel the effect that she has on him as he turned it back to 10 and held her there.

Layla didn't try to move her head, on some deep level of her mind she knew that she should but that part of her had shut down as soon as the door closed. She pressed her cheek to his bulge and held herself there, mumbling incoherently into her own hand as her body shook. She could feel his strong hand on the back of her head, felt her helpless need. Her legs trembled, quivered and she snapped them shut as her orgasm hit her, the moans became high pitched screams into her palm, her eyes locked on him begging with just a look for him to turn it off. But Carl held her there, keeping the pressure on forcing her orgasm to hold, to keep going, mercliess until her face was flushed and she looked on the verge of tears.

Only then, did he turn the dial, slowly, watching closely her relief as the number lowered one by one. Layla rested her face on his crotch, her hand now removed she gasped for breath as she felt him reach down and gently ease the toy out of her and place it back in the box in his pocket.

Carl placed a finger under her chin and lifted her head to look at him. He looked in her eyes and toyed with the idea of some comment to cement her understanding of their newfound roles. One look at her however, and he realised now such words were necessary. So he smiled, gently kissed her and left her there to her agonised thoughts.