Bite My Lip, Pay the Price Ch. 03

Story Info
An older story, of feelings that never left.
1.5k words
4.47
4.3k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have to, Carl. I'm telling you, if you stay I'll tell the police, work, everyone; I won't live like this with terror all day of what's going to happen to me."

Carl looked at Layla across the table, her words were whispered at him in the crowded social space on their offices fifth floor. He felt such a mix of emotions; anger at her for dictating to him like this, worry that his actions had jeopardised his future, but over and above it all there remained a deep, hungry need for this woman. She looked so incredible in the clingy black and white striped dress she was wearing, her hair freshly dyed a bright ginger, bright red lipstick and that scent! Had she really made herself looks and smell this good on the day she was going to tell him that he had to take an internal transfer away from her?

"So? What's your answer?" She whispered, her eyes intent upon his.

"Fine, Layla. I'll go. But I want you to remember this; no matter how much you fought, you wanted and responded to what I did to you!" Carl stood, without waiting for a response, and walked from the room, heading for his managers office to request a transfer.

That was 4 weeks ago, Layla thought about those words often, how much truth they contained wasn't something she could admit to, she was just glad it was over. She stood freshening herself up in the bathroom of a spanish restaurant, all her colleagues outside as they celebrated the years financial results. There was free food and wine and Layla felt so much more at peace and relaxed than she had for weeks.

Back out in the restaurant plates of tapas were circulating, waiters were giving out glasses of wine and the music was blaring. They had taken over half of the top floor of the restaurant, the other half closed off by a floor to ceiling curtain which Layla stood in front of now, talking to two of her friends. They had to convince her to even come out tonight, they had asked her what was wrong so many times in recent weeks but Layla hadn't divulged the truth about her attacks.

She was left momentarily alone as her friends took her empty glass and headed off in search of a waiter. Layla smiled watching as her colleagues got more and more drunk, occasional fits of middle aged dancing breaking out across the room; she didn't see the curtain part behind her, didn't see calculating eyes scan the room to see if anyone was looking in her direction, didn't see the hand that reached out for her.

She was pulled through the gap in the curtain, which was quickly drawn closed behind her. It was dark on this side of the restaurant, her eyes took several seconds to adjust as she was pulled deeper into the gloom by a strong hand whose grip hurt her wrist.

Layla swung her fist and hit her attacker in the chest, she heard a satisfying "Umpf" of surprise as she was turned around to face him, she squinted up in the darkness and saw a smiling face, mouth framed by a dark beard, Carl's smiling face.

"Miss me?" He asked, still holding her wrist tight. Layla struggled to pull her hand away but it was held tight, she felt fear and anger welling up in her that he would reappear and try this again. She swung her free hand again only to have it caught and held, she was pushed until the back of her legs hit a table, Carl stood over her looking down holding her easily by the wrists. He leaned down quickly and pressed his lips against her, Layla held her mouth closed, music blaring around them as she felt his teeth clamp down on her bottom lip and bite hard.

Layla moaned into the forced kiss and frantically shook her hands and body trying to free herself from his grip, but Carl was unrelenting and bit down until he felt her lips part hesitantly. He pressed his tongue to her mouth and she responded, as she had in the dark and noisy corners of bars that started them on this road. They kissed passionately, his hands still tightly wrapped around Layla's delicate wrists. Her red lips pressed hard to him and their bodies moved closer, closer until there was nothing between them.

Carl slowly released one of her hands, poised to renew the vice-like grip if she remained reluctant, if she continued to fight him. Her hand, now free, hovered by her side; Layla felt the strength of his remaining grip, felt his kiss and his body against her. She knew this was wrong, that she was promised to someone else, but every time she was alone with Carl she couldn't help but react, her body first and her mind quick to follow. Her hand inched forward but this time not to strike, she rested her fingers on his hip, dug them into him and pulled him yet closer, the power of their kiss intensifying.

She was pushed and lifted up onto the table, both hands now free she let her touch roam over Carl's body while he reached and lowered the straps on her top. His hands cupped and held her breasts, fingertips circling and then pinching her nipples, drawing them out and flicking them sending small jolts of pain and pleasure through her body. Layla reacted by biting his lip again hard and brushing her fingertips along the waistband of his trousers and scratching down his abdomen. He moved his mouth down her neck and kissed down her chest in a trail made by her tattoos, moving his mouth to a nipple he bit and sucked on it feeling her scratch into him hard enough for it to hurt.

Carl grunted and lifted her loose skirt up to her waist and pushed her further back onto the table climbing on top of her and pinning her down to it with his body. She pulled at his clothes, scratching at him, biting him whenever he got close enough, each time he would react by pinning her harder and putting his teeth to her lips, neck or breasts.

Her hands moved to his trousers and frantically pulled at the belt, button and zip as he reached to her panties and pulled them aside. His fingers ran over her lips and found her wet, he growled low in his throat and parted her lips and slid a finger inside her, then a second as she took him in her hand feeling him hard, ready for her.

Layla moaned feeling his fingers probe and push inside her, his legs forced hers wider and wider and she stroked him and with her other hand she reached down and grabbed his wrist, stopping him as he fingered her. Carl looked down at her in surprise, she grinned, enjoying the brief moment of control as she pulled on his wrist pulling his fingers out of her.

Carl grimaced and his body tensed, ready to launch himself on her and take what he was so close to. But Layla slid her fingers along his cock and guided him to her, she was wet, hot, ready and as his swollen head touched her wet lips he moved his hands to her hips and held her down to the table and pushed into her. Layla's eyes flew open and her hands reached behind him, nails digging into his bum cheeks and pulling him further and further into her.

He pushed hard, sliding between her wet lips and filling her again and again; her moans became louder and he pressed his lips to hers, her hands moving up his back to his hair and he pinned her to the table and fucked her deep, hard , grinding against and into her, taking what he had been thinking about constantly for weeks and months. Carl took her hands in his own and raised them over her head, pinning them to the table as he thrusted into her, Layla moaned, smiled and frantically fought against him, struggling to free herself even as she pushed with her hips rising to meet his forceful thrusts.

They played like that for what felt like an eternity, her struggles growing in intensity as did their lovemaking, the sound of the music covering their moans and the creaking and bouncing of the table as they fought and fucked faster and harder; violent, passionate kisses, marking each other on the neck. Their tempo increased, if every kiss they ever shared was forbidden then this, consenting to non consent as Carl took what he wanted from her, felt like nothing either had ever experienced. Layla's nails dug into the back of Carl's hands, their eyes locked as her body shook, she clamped her teeth onto his lip and bit hard as she came. He roared in pain and the clenching of her around his cock pushed him over the edge into orgasm and he pressed his body onto her as they climaxed as one.

Legs and arms entwined, breathing heavily they clung to each other spread out on the table.

"Carl...we can't...I mean, it was incredible but..."

"I know" he whispered, "You have to decide on your path, but when the time comes, if it ever does, I'll be here."