Bite of the Bimbo Ch. 02

Story Info
Living with the Virus.
8k words
4.65
92.9k
63

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 10/14/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Special Thanks to Spirit02 for the editing. Those of you who are fans of "A Gift From his Father", Chapter 22 is coming along nicely, but I had to get this final chapter "Bite of the Bimbo" written to clear my head. Enjoy and thanks for all your feedback!

*****

For the last two months Officer Sarah Penn had followed Dr. Karen Murphy's instructions to the letter. While on duty she was a model patrol officer, but when off duty she was what could only be described as a nymphomaniac. She had as much sex as one could possibly have, and to her surprise she enjoyed it. Prior to being bitten she didn't have much sex, unless you counted settling in with her vibrator and romantic novels. She was a little shy around men and unwilling to cruise the bars in the hope of finding "Mister Right".

However, once she discovered that her sexual appetite was insatiable she became much more confident, and had soon been to almost every bar in the Gaslamp district, North Park and Hillcrest. She quickly learned what to expect and who was willing to play under her terms. That was a good thing, since she had a lot to accomplish in a short amount of time.

Unfortunately, she was beginning to get a reputation. In some circles that wasn't too bad, but being a slutty cop could get her fired.

The day after Dr. Karen Murphy explained things, Sarah decided to approach Officer Anita Byrd, who had caught her admiring all the women in the shower when her symptoms first began to manifest themselves. Officer Byrd sensed a bi-curiousness in her that day and wasn't surprised when Sarah approached her, offering to buy her a cup of coffee.

They were working the same shift and arranged to meet after work for a drink and see where things would go from there.

Her partner Jim had noticed that during their shift Sarah seemed to be in a good mood, probably the best she'd been in all week. When he asked why, she simply said she had met someone new. Jim quickly accepted that and they went on with their day. He was happy that his partner had finally found someone, and couldn't wait to tell his wife, Carol.

Carol wasn't pleased to learn that her Jim was partnered with a female cop. She had heard stories of how bonds form and before long they become too close and then they begin sleeping together. Jim assured her that would never happen to them, but Carol still worried.

~~~

Sarah and Anita hit it off fabulously. After drinks they returned to Sarah's home and tore each other's clothes off. Anita was hot. She too had the classic athletic body, and despite her smallish tits she had a fabulous ass, which Sarah couldn't get enough of; together they put the six in sixty-nine. For being only the second woman Sarah had ever been with, Anita confirmed that she was a natural. After spending several hot and sweaty hours together exploring and learning each other's bodies and responses, Sarah asked if she could meet and play on a regular basis, like on Mondays, Wednesday and Saturdays.

"Wow," Anita said surprised at the commitment, "you work quickly, girl. Okay, I will pencil you in and we'll see how it goes."

Sarah smiled and wiggled her ass as she climbed out of bed and headed for the shower. She still needed to find a few good men.

~~~

And so it went, Sarah hit the bar scene hard, making a few friends in the process. Most guys were happy to fuck her, and although hard to pin down to a regular schedule, or develop a relationship like she did with Anita, Sarah liked playing the drunken slut who would fuck anybody once she had a few drinks in her. Her regular drinking buddies were not assholes who would take advantage of her, but she made it clear she loved sex and drinking so they happily obliged. That made it a little easier on her to meet her quota for the night and allowed her to get some much needed rest to be fresh for her job the next day.

The routine was working out fine until she and Jim had been assigned to the North Park robbery taskforce. There had been a series of home burglaries near Balboa Park and Morley Field and some senior citizens in the area had been hurt trying to protect their property. The Captain wasn't in the mood for the bad press, so it meant overtime until they had those responsible in custody.

Despite her meticulous record keeping, between the long hours and her need for sleep, Sarah had lost count of the number of men she'd slept with and what acts were done with whom. It wasn't until they were responding to a call of suspicious characters in the alley behind Texas Street at University Avenue that she realized her error as she began to feel the symptoms, which consisted of being very horny, having trouble concentrating on the job, looking at her partners ass and crotch while imagining him naked, and wondering the size of his cock.

It was early morning, approximately 0130 hours; the officers snuck up on a trio of young men climbing out of a window with pillowcases filled with stolen goods. They were caught red-handed. While Jim and Sarah were cuffing two of the perpetrators, the third knocked Jim off balance and raced away through the alley, intent on escaping.

Sarah instinctively took up the chase, following him through the several yards and apartment complexes, before finally tackling him in a yard just off the alley. They both went flying into the trash and recyclables collection cans. She had just cuffed him; he lay helpless on his stomach, with his hands behind his back when it happened. Sarah would describe it as a hot flash she'd heard older women complain about, but what followed was the rapid expansion of her body into proportions her clothes could no longer handle.

It was like watching an "X"-rated version of the Incredible Hulk transforming, or to be more correct, it was like the transformation of "She Hulk" Jennifer Walters, cousin of Dr. Bruce Banner, except instead of becoming a muscular Amazon, she transformed into a horny bimbo. Her police uniform ripped into pieces as her body changed and her assets more than doubled in size. As her lips swelled and her hair turned blonde, her breasts grew to gargantuan proportions, shredding her bra and leaving her chest completely bare. Her utility belt and holster slid up off her large hips to her tiny waist, holding what was left of her pants barely covering parts of her enormous ass and pussy. Were it not for the belt and holster, she would have been completely naked.

As she shrieked in orgasmic delight at being free from the tight confines of her clothing she saw a man looking at her. Fortunately, she didn't look anything like the cop that run down the burglar. Unfortunately, she looked like she was on drugs or something.

"Hey cutie," she said in a high-pitched lisping voice, "look at you, all tied up and ready to play. You want to play with these big titties, don't you?" As she closed the distance to the helpless man, she saw her badge laying in the dirt still attached to a piece of her shredded shirt. It was shiny. She scooped it up and thought she would look at it later, stuffing it into the pocket of what were once her pants. Then all she could think of was the man's cock.

With inhuman strength she ripped the crotch of his pants open. Despite being more than a little frightened, the man was sporting an impressive erection, which Karen took in her hands. She wrapped her bright red-tipped fingers around it and began to pump as she lowered her pillow lips around it and began to suck. She savored the cock, slowly twisting her long tongue around it, and then taking it deep into her throat until she could kiss the man's smelly, hairy crotch. With her free hand she gently fondled his balls, being careful not to handle them too roughly.

The man was in shock and amazed at the skill this sex-starved bimbo displayed, though he soon relaxed and began to enjoy the act. A moment later he was encouraging her saying, "Damn, slut where'd you learn to suck cock like that? I don't know what you did with that cop, but how about you finish me off and then we go back to your place and really have some fun."

The bimbo pulled the cock from her mouth and giggled, "Like for sures, would you do that for me?"

"Sure, slut. But I am pretty close now; why don't you finish me and then we can go."

"Yeppers." The bimbo winked and lowered her mouth, taking him as deep as she could. Despite knowing he needed to be quiet, the man couldn't help himself and roared, "I am coming! Oh Fuck! Arrrrrgh!"

Lights came on inside all the nearby houses. But Sarah, now bimbo Sarah kept up her attack on the robber until she'd successfully swallowed all his man juices. She sat back on her haunches, licking her lips and then using her tongue to find a precious drop that had escaped her mouth and was slowly sliding down below her lips.

"Stay where you are, hands in the air! Don't move," Officer Jim Grey yelled as he shone his flashlight on the two. He had turned over his prisoners to his back-up and went looking for his partner. He didn't like that Sarah had taken off on her own. He thought he'd finally caught up with them, but what he saw wasn't Sarah. Instead, his flashlight's beam had revealed a half naked buxom blonde finishing off her boyfriend. "Damn," he thought as he looked her over, "she has magnificent tits." Shaking himself out of the fantasy, he focused on finding Sarah. Looking past the big blonde who was too startled to move except to lick her lips, he saw that the man was indeed the burglar and that he hadn't gotten away. He was lying cuffed on his back, breathing heavily, his spent cock shrinking back into its flaccid state.

"Hiya Jimmy, I got him. He is under my power, but I can't find where I left my cuffies," said the voluptuous blonde in a high pitched lisping voice.

Jim put the flashlight back on the blonde. She squealed and tried to cover her eyes. Jim looked more closely at what the woman was wearing and noticed that the clothing was rags, but they resembled the blues that he and Sarah wore. He looked closer and saw her utility belt and holster, her gun was still there.

"Oh my god, Sarah is that you?"

"Yeppers," she said nodding her head, trying to look past the light at her partner. He would help her, she thought, she needed another cock, his cock. "Hey sweetie, how about coming over here and helping me out," she beckoned. But the voice was all wrong: too high, and squeaky. He could barely make out what she was saying as her lisp was very distracting. He thought she meant to help her with the perp.

"Oh," he said, lowering the light and entering the yard. The headlights from his cruiser were emitting enough light for him to see. He approached Sarah and walked over to the burglar who was still recovering from his massive ejaculation; he wasn't going anywhere without help. The front of his blue jeans was completely ripped away. Jim pulled him to his feet and pushed him into the back seat of the idling police car. Opening the trunk he pulled out a blanket and attempted to cover his transformed partner. But as he got closer, she pulled him down to her massive chest and began rubbing his face in her tits. He was amazed at her strength; despite considerable effort, he didn't manage to pull away before a large nipple was stuffed into his mouth.

"Mmph..." he struggled and pushed it out of his mouth, "stop it Sarah. Let me go." He felt her hands groping his manhood through his uniform. He was beginning to get mad, despite the fact that she had aroused him and his cock was growing. "Oh, let go, damn it!" he shouted and finally pulled himself free, knocking Sarah to the ground.

Sarah looked up at him, smiled, and pulled up her torn pants which were now more skirt than pants, revealing her large, naked, and moist pussy. Jim was stunned, he found her hard to resist even though his rational mind was screaming at him. He didn't know that while in full bimbo state Sarah was emitting an enormous amount of bimbo pheromones making men (and women) more susceptible to her charms. Jim was strong however, and managed to get himself under control. He pulled the bimbo to her feet and wrapped the blanket around her body. Sarah resisted a little, still more interested in fucking, but somewhere in her diminished capacity she knew she needed to get out of there, so she accepted his help.

He put her into the front seat of their cruiser and called in that his partner had sustained a minor injury, code 11-42 (no ambulance needed), but he had a code 10-15 and required a code 10-16, (has a prisoner in custody and requires a prisoner pick up).

"10-4, meet Charlie 7 at University Avenue and Park Boulevard," the dispatcher said.

"10-4," Jim said into the radio and looked at the bimbo who had once been his partner. "Can you fasten your seatbelt?" he asked.

The bimbo looked at him like he was treating her like a dummy. She was a bimbo, not a moron, but she had trouble getting it to lock, finally succeeding on the third try.

Jim turned off the flashing lights and proceeded on the quiet streets to the designated meeting point, only three minutes away. He made the mistake of putting the windows up, increasing the pheromone attack on his senses. He tried not to look at his partner, still stunned at the transformation and unsure why he was becoming aroused; he drove west on University and casually adjusted his hardening cock.

Charlie 7 arrived moments before they did and Jim quickly got his prisoner out of the car. He too was again aroused and was sporting an impressive erection of his own. Getting him into the other police car was easy after they used their own blanket for the poor guy.

"You ripped your pants crotch on a fence as you attempted to get away," Jim told the man. "Do you understand? Do this and we'll drop the resisting arrest charge." The man nodded, but his face told another story. He wanted to ask the cop several questions: What was going on? Who was that woman? Could he get her number? Could he fuck her just a little bit? But he only nodded as he shrank under Jim's cold stare.

The prisoner transfer went flawlessly and soon Jim was back in the cruiser. They were heading to Sarah's home, which was a modest two bedroom house in the Kensington area of San Diego. They didn't speak, but in the confined car the pheromones Sarah was producing were quickly having a noticeable effect on her partner. Driving through the quiet streets, he realized that his erection hadn't diminished. If anything, it seemed to have grown. He turned to check on his bimboed partner only to see that she was gently pulling on one of her nipples while fingering her pussy. He imaged that he was sucking on those fine tits and had his hard cock in that tight pussy. He easily imagined how good it would feel sliding backwards and forwards until he couldn't put it off any longer and exploded into her.

They arrived at Sarah's home and Jim knew he would fuck this bimbo regardless of who she really was, or that it would mean breaking his wedding vows. He could think of nothing else. Getting out of the car he walked over to the passenger side and opened the door. The bimbo looked up at him, took his extended hand and stepped out of the vehicle. She reached into the pocket of what was left of her torn uniform and produced her keys. Using the blanket like a shawl, she draped it over her shoulders leaving her enormous breasts exposed and defying gravity. She walked to the door and after several moments looking at the five keys she remembered which one opened the door, but had to concentrate hard to remember how to work the key.

"Hey cutie," she said as she turned to face her partner for the first time under the light of her foyer, "like you wanta come in and do stuff, sugar?"

Jim nodded, unable to refuse. He could see a little of the Sarah he knew around the eyes, but she wasn't his Sarah. This woman was built for only one thing and he was going to find her limit or die trying.

An unseen pair of eyes watched Jim enter the house behind the bimbo and slap her ass, eliciting a playful shriek from her. The voyeur made a note of the time and snapped several photos with a long zoom lens.

~~~

Dr. Karen Murphy was working late in her lab again. After many unsuccessful attempts, she thought she was close to a cure for the "Bimbo Virus". All that remained was to test the serum. She'd gone without sex for almost 72 hours and could feel the early stages of the virus begin to manifest themselves. She removed her lab coat and handed it to one of her grad students. The young woman hung it on a hanger while the other picked up the syringe filled with the experimental drug and waited for the doctor's instructions.

Wearing just her street clothes, she struggled with the decision to remove them or let them be ripped from her body as she transformed. You would think with all the sex she had and the numerous times she'd been naked in public she'd be used to undressing in front of her students, but she was naturally shy. Her body was thin and small-breasted; she had a body type known as pear-shaped.

She rolled up her left sleeve and nodded to her assistant. The young man was accustomed to taking orders from Karen; he'd been with her since the beginning. He administered the injection and Karen felt the drug moving through her body.

"Whatever happens, don't let me leave," she warned the two. It was something they had heard numerous times, but she still felt she had to say it. "You know what to do if this backfires and I don't survive, right?" The two both nodded as they watched the beginning of the metamorphosis. Karen began to swell and the seams of her clothes strained to hold together, and then finally gave way. Karen roared a high-pitched shriek as her hair changed to a bright yellow and grew ten inches down her back. Her hips continued to flair out and her waist appeared to shrink as her tiny breasts expanded like two balloons attached to her chest. Between her legs the hair seemed to withdraw into her flesh and her pussy lips swelled. The two grad students watched her finger and toe nails turn a bright red. As they looked at her face once more, none of the intelligence that Dr. Karen Murphy normally displayed remained. It was replaced by bee-stung lips colored bright red, long eye lashes, and rosy cheeks.

The transformation was complete; Dr. Karen Murphy was once again the bimbo she referred to as Bubbles, the mindless, sex-starved nymphomaniac with the IQ of a rock. But something was different.

"Hey guys," she said in the familiar high pitched voice that could shatter glass at the right volume. "I feel different. I still feel smart," she said as she moved a stray lock of blonde hair out of her face and walked over to the full length mirror to admire the body changes.

"I am still really, really horny, but not out of control horny," she said. "But, you two better get undressed anyway, cause I still need it a lot," Bubbles said with a giggle.

The two grad students began to undress, they knew the routine well; the woman crawled between Bubbles' spread legs and went to work on her juicy pussy. The young man took his place standing in front, his impressive cock sticking straight up in the air.

Bubbles grabbed the cock and began to lick it like a Popsicle. Holding it up, she moved down and sucked one and then his other tender testicle into her mouth, gently licking them before returning to his hard cock. Taking it into her mouth she began to work it back and forth before she easily took it all the way down her throat. Unable to hold on any longer, the male grad student yelled out as he shot off several volleys of his man juice into Bubbles' throat. Without missing a drop she cleaned off the deflating cock and released it just as she was beginning to feel the results of the female grad student's efforts.

"Nghhhhh!" Bubbles shrieked as she came and sprayed the young woman with her juices. She was panting now but still riding the orgasm as if it were a horse she needed to break in. "Yippeee!" she yelled.