Bitten Ch. 02

Story Info
Secrets are revealed, friendships tested.
1.4k words
4.5
17.1k
8

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here is the continuation of Bitten. No actual sex in this chapter (sorry) but some character development that will reveal why its important. Be patient, there is more sex coming and lots of it.

Chapter Two - Secrets

I woke several days later back in my childhood bed. The bruising I was positive I'd have already gone along with any superficial wounds. The claw marks on my back were replaced with angry pink scars, the new skin around them felt overly tight, like I'd been sunburned. I knew a few more 'transfusions' and they too would fade to nothing but faint white marks against my already pale skin. How much blood had I been fed? The dull ache between my legs the only other physical reminder I had from my night in Chicago. 21st Century Hollywood had gotten one thing right. The restorative properties of blood was undeniable. Human blood is best for day to day nourishment, but this kind of healing required vampire blood. I didn't want to think about who the donor might have been.

I walked to my closet and scanned my clothes for something to wear. Eyeing all my tank tops I realized I wouldn't be able to wear these for quite some time. Not until the scars on my back had faded to the point they were no longer humanly visible. Vampires would always be able to see them, and what we knew of werewolves told me they too had vision enhanced enough to notice the variations in color and texture. Throwing on a turtleneck and jeans I headed out to the living room finding my 'father' sitting on the couch packing up my school things. I was going back? He looked up when I walked in and gestured for me to sit in the chair next to the couch as he got up and went to the fridge. He soon came back with a short glass full of dark liquid and set it in front of me, a tall glass of bright red blood soon joined the shorter glass. "Bottoms up kiddo" he said, roughly gesturing toward the shorter glass before going back to packing up my things. "I'm leaving?" I asked while picking up the glass and sniffing the dark liquid. The scent assaulted my senses, it was heaven and hell in a glass. It had all the wonderful things about human blood but there was something 'wrong' about it, something that drew you in and drove you away at the same time. I quickly drank the few ounces in the glass and cringed as the blood burned in my throat... now I understood the glass of human blood. I quickly used it to wash down the burning liquid. As the venom from the vampire blood quickly surged through my body continuing the 'repairs' I felt myself grow a little light headed. I tried to focus on my father's words to keep from getting dizzy.

"You'll be returning to school until the council decides what to do with you. The fact that they didn't kill you outright proves they are divided." His words were cold but I knew he meant it as a reassurance. "The fact that you came to the ceremony undamaged may be your saving grace." I nodded and instantly regretted the movement as it made my head swim. Whooo! This shit is potent. He noticed my reaction. "Easy kid, that blood is old. It's some pretty powerful stuff. It took quite a bit to decontaminate your wounds." He helped me sit back in my chair and instructed me on how often to drink the stuff, how to make sure no one saw my scars at school. Human society took to werewolf attacks just as poorly as vampires did, if not worse.

The next six months went smoothly. The council had decided that since I 'had obeyed tradition,' come to the ceremony 'intact.' and extenuating circumstances led to my 'contamination,' I would be allowed to live but would no longer be able to serve my role as a breeder. While I would never openly admit to being happy about losing my place in society I can say that the idea of popping out kids for the next century or two didn't sound like a lot of fun.

I continued to heal with my weekly dose of vampire blood, and I'd been careful to change clothes and shower alone. Not even Sarah had seen the marks from "that night in Chicago". One night after my late night shower I examined my scars in the mirror. They were no longer raised and had turned a soft white color thanks to my consistent feedings. To my eyes the difference in color to my 'normal' skin was night and day but I knew that it would not be too much longer that I'd have to try to hide them. Soon the only people who would be able to see them would already know what they were and where they came from. Lost in thought as I studied my form in the mirror I didn't hear Sarah wake, or remember that I'd never locked the bathroom door. I stood frozen in shock as I stared back at her horrified look on her face in the mirror.

"What the hell!!" she screamed, roughly tugging the towel from my body to expose the full length of the scars running from collarbone to tailbone along my spine. I tried to quickly regain control of the towel, unconcerned with covering my nakedness but wanting to hide the hideous scars from her eyes. "I... I can explain..." I stammered trying to repair the situation, "It's not what it looks like!"

She stood there speechless for a moment and my heart fell with each emotion that played across her face. Recognition, betrayal, disgust, and horror painted her face as I slowly sunk to sit on the floor. My best friend was disgusted at what she saw...disgusted at me. My face buried in my hands as I sobbed, I never saw the guilt that wiped all other emotions from her face. I felt her pull me from the floor and guide me onto my bed, not brave enough to look at her face again I kept my eyes on the floor but tried to regain some sort of composure. I was eventually able to contain the sobs but the tears still flowed. It took me awhile to process what she had been repeatedly saying over and over again as I sobbed. "Shhh... I'm so sorry.....It's gonna be OK..."

I blinked the tears from my eyes and tried to focus on her face stammering out my question, "S..sorry... for wh.. what?"

"For this" she said as she traced a finger over one of the pale white lines. I looked at her confused. "For hurting you" she added. My growing confusion must have been obvious because she sighed, stepped away from me, and started to pull her long t-shirt over her head. "Just try not to freak out on me ok?" I must have nodded. Not two seconds after her t-shirt hit the floor the large black wolf with amber eyes I'd never forget stood where my friend had been moments earlier. Before I even had a chance to scream the wolf was gone and Sarah stood clearly out of breath where the wolf had been.

I recoiled on the bed as I finally pieced together what I had just seen and what Sarah had said. She'd hurt me, she'd been the wolf who had taken me in the subway. But how was that possible? Sarah standing naked before me was clearly a girl in every way. Her breasts larger than average but not out of proportion to her curvy hips and narrow waist was without a doubt female perfection. The wolf in the subway had been undeniably male. As if she could read my mind Sarah approached the bed slowly, her hand out as if trying to calm an animal ready to attack. "I'll explain everything but please understand that when I did those things... I wasn't really me. It doesn't change that I hurt you, a lot I'm sure, but please, can we talk things out?"

Sarah and I stayed up all night talking about our "other lives" the ones we'd never been able to share with each other before. She explained that to keep the wolf's male to female ratio more in balance stronger women would actually have male wolf forms complete with the ability to breed. I showed her my vampiric form, we'd even stood in the same bathroom mirror that had started the whole mess in our true forms making faces at each other till we laughed so hard we cried. In the end we passed out together from sheer exhaustion. Not another word was said about what happened on that subway platform.