Bitter Sweet Bitter Meat Ch. 02

Story Info
When a woman does what she must do.
2.2k words
22.1k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/05/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DireLilith
DireLilith
518 Followers

The water was warm and inviting, making her dark skinned breasts bob on its surface as she adjusted herself.

It had seemed natural to invite the green eyed half elf into the tub with her when he asked. After all, she did work with him. It was best they got along, almost intimately even.

And he was attractive, there was no denying that. But after this afternoon's prayer session with the lovely lady mage, a Drow yet, right on the counter of the weapons shop...there was little that would beat the pleasure she still retained.

The taste of the girl on her lips, the feel of her soft privacy on her fingertips. These would be hard memories to erase.

The half elf across from her grinned, mistaking her trance-like gaze for interest. He moved over to her side of the tub, smiling and slipping his arm around the back of her shoulders.

"You look very tense," he said suggestively.

She didn't answer him.

He stretched and yawned, cracking his neck bones.

"I know I could sure use a massage or a back rub, myself."

The half elf turned to her, smiling at her intently.

Carefully, the Drow warrior turned her eyes towards him. She took in his reddish-brown hair, now loose from his pony-tail. And she smiled.

"There are serving wenches out there," she said, motioning to the inn through the door of the bathing rooms.

"One of them will gladly indulge your need for a few coin, or even upon command."

She blinked at him, making the mistake of still smiling.

It was all the error she needed to make.

The half elf moved infront of her. He was naked as was she, and the water sloshed around his thighs as he moved to straddle her legs. He lifted himself up slightly, and she could see his heavy, engorged member poking through the surface of the water.

He was very excited.

"Maybe I could give you a backrub, then, hmm?" he suggested.

She raised an eyebrow slowly, letting it arch in disdain.

"My sister allows me blanket privileges with her slave. I could have him cater to me at my whimsy, if I wished it."

Again, she smiled. She meant it contemptuously, but he took it otherwise.

"Could you get your...member...out of my face?"

"If it was in your face," he said, suddenly sneering, "it'd be up like this." With that, the half man thrust his cock towards her lips. She barely missed being stabbed, in the mouth coincidentally, as she turned her head to one side. Then, she glared up into his piercing and hungry gaze.

"Get that thing out of my face before I severe it from your groin permanently," she growled softly.

The half elf obliged, almost looking wounded and hurt. He rested against the tub's edge for a moment, then looked at her. His face was honest.

"I'm so sorry," he whispered.

"I couldn't help myself. The vast scope of your beauty is only now made evident to me. I should not try to force you into things you have no desire to partake in.

"Do you accept my apology?"

Of course he had fallen under the impossible spell of her charms, she thought arrogantly. Of course he could not resist her, thinking she too must find him irresistible. So, of course she accepted his apology.

She did not expect it to be followed by a kiss.

His lips were sweet at first. And she let her own be pliant against his, mouthing his mouth then tonguing his tongue.

The half elf's strong hands went to her hips, and he carefully guided her over him, onto his pale naked thighs. They were strong thighs, and she almost shivered feeling him beneath her. But for his presumptuous nature, this might have been enjoyable.

His mouth stayed against her own, but it was no longer supple and soft. It was a hungry mouth, a desperate mouth, an out of control mouth.

His hands were mirroring that mouth, as well, spreading her thighs now as he slid her over him, rubbing over her ass wildly. His fingers were out of control.

He moaned against her lips, feeling the head of his cock pressing against her privacy, her warmed puss where it sat on his lower belly. He wanted her, and wanted her badly. She didn't need to be a woman of experience to know this.

But, there was that thought tickling in the back of her skull.

How he had eyed her when the mage Drow had departed the weapons shop. How he had cleaned the lust-covered counter with his fingers, then his fingers with his tongue, watching her all the while.

And how he had slipped a note, asking her company later, into her belt while she had been in the midst of a large sale.

This man did not know her, or of her. And he did not care to. He knew only what he had seen her doing with another. As all men, it had excited him. Now he wanted some of what she had given to someone else, for himself.

Part of her suggested she walk out now, scolded her for ever thinking she should let him share her tub tonight. That part of her questioned why she had bothered to smile, to say anything nice to someone she had no intention of taking to bed.

But he had smiled too, and he had been flattering with his attention. The more silly side of her, the one she attributed to a human foster father, felt almost obligated to indulge the half elf and give him what he so seemed to desire.

Yet...

That wasn't who she was, now.

As he moved his cock lower with his hands, raising her up by her hips in the water, as he began to push his way inside her, she thought upon her life and her present state of mind.

Once she had been great among her kind, fighting the wars of her people with relish and fervor. And she had loved the bodies of men and women alike since she had first learned to hold a blade. She had just as early learned how to hold a heart.

She had dallied with lust and with love as soon as she learned that Drow combined lust, greed and wanting into one word, one concept. That had appealed to a young Drow like herself, feeling wild and free like the Queen of all the Realms.

Now, she was more cautious. No one held her heart, and her hands did not ache to hold another's. She did not play where she was not sure she would enjoy it, and she did not dally where she did not intend to play.

Excluding her current position, it would seem.

The Drow looked down now at the half elf man squirming between her thighs. He wanted her participation, but seemed willing to please himself without her help, if that was what it took. He merely wanted the idea of her, the concept of his cock buried within her loins. Whether or not she spoke or participated, he seemed not to care.

So be it, she told herself, sudden anger rising within her chest and burning in her stomach.

If he wants me, then he gets ME, and not some party favor or bar wench.

The Drow girl began to rock her hips.

"Ah, see? You like it," the half elf said, purring as he grinned up at her.

She put her arms on either side of his head now, pushing her round breasts into his face. It only made him grin more, but for now, she was willing to tease him.

Then she put her hands on his shoulders, holding him still with her undeniable strength. It didn't occur to him to fight her as her hips began to rock faster over his groin, forcing his thick cock deeper inside. As her fingernails dug into his shoulder flesh, it didn't occur to him that he should worry.

So she continued, letting her own fires spill up through her chest from her loins and hips.

Her rocking began to move even the half elf now, and he looked at her with consternation. Determined to enjoy himself, he moved his hands to her breasts and squeezed them hard, lifting his ass from the bottom of the tub as he thrust into her, trying to match her speeding rhythms.

The Drow swatted his hands away, then took his wrists in her fingers, pinning them behind his head. She lowered her mouth to his neck and bit him, hard. She could almost feel her teeth breaking through his skin, and the thought of his blood gushing into her mouth pleased her greatly.

She began to bite him harder, and at last, he squealed.

"Hey! If you're into rape, I don't mind, but at least let me move so I can get off, too!"

"Silence, half man!" she snarled, then continued to bite at him.

Something in her tone, dangerous and foreboding, seemed to strike him at last. And he didn't struggle again.

The dark elf moved her blue fleshed torso forward and back, her slender hips grinding harder and harder over the cock within her. The half elf groaned, a sound that was more a whimper than anything. She released his neck and arched her back, her breasts thrust almost to the ceiling as she came, at last.

Her puss tightened around his shaft, stroking him tenderly.

Then she rose, moved through the waters of the tub, and climbed out over an edge.

The half elf squealed.

"What the -- what about me??"

She sat on a bench, panting lightly, eyes half slits as she stared at a distant wall.

He got out of the tub, glaring at her.

"You little bitch!"

The word made her grin and she turned to him at last.

"Why? Didn't you have fun? Didn't I let you touch me and paw my body?"

"But you -- but I -!"

She just grinned and got back into the tub he had vacated, splashing water over her sweating chest, and between her legs.

"What? Men do the same here all the time. Why is it such a surprise to you for a woman to enjoy herself without sharing the satisfaction completely and equally?" "You ..you slut!"

She raised an eyebrow, not liking his tone.

"It's not supposed to be like that! You -- you used me!"

That made her smile again, and she sat smirking at him from the tub's edge.

"You were about to do it to me. You didn't care at all if I was enjoying myself, as long as I was willing to let you use my body."

"But that's different!" he cried.

"Why?"

She lifted her feet over the edge, dangling them over the floor of the bathing room.

"Why is it different? Why is it so inconceivable that a woman has the same rights sexually as a man? Why does it baffle you that I wanted to enjoy myself with your body, and nothing more than that?"

He snarled at her, the look on his slightly scarred face making him look mean, and no longer pretty. And it caused her anger to grow.

"No!" he said.

"No, you aren't supposed to do that! It's supposed to be equal!"

"But you didn't care if I was enjoying myself or not, as long as I let you kiss me and touch me, and didn't object with threats of your death!!"

His eyes were burning green now. He growled low, and she could almost feel the electricity of his anger. It made her skin prickly, tingly.

Slowly, she realized he was moving his hands. Before she could react, he had her weapons belt in his grasp.

The Drow did not move, but her smile disappeared, and her anger became a controlled thing. She was prepared now to become lethal in an instant. That belt was her livelihood.

He eyed her, the tense way she was sitting on the edge now, her body like a coiled spring, yet still smooth limbed. He would not be sure of her intentions. Not until it was too late.

"I should steal this," he grunted, eyeing her up and down.

But he replaced the belt, nonetheless.

She did not relax.

With a swift kick, he shot out with his foot and lifted her clothing up over his toes, tossing them into the nearest tub of water.

That seemed to be the worst he would do, she decided. She rose from where she was seated, and walked over to the tub in which her leathers now floated. She picked them out, shaking them dry, unable to wring their stiff material out of all water.

"I can't believe I fell for this!" the half elf screamed in outrage, shaking in his anger.

"All I ever find are sluts and self-serving women! I can't decide which you are!"

As she walked past him and through the door into the inn, she did not pause.

Under her breath, she whispered as she moved infront of him then continued by.

"You can assume from this point on, you'll never have to wonder about me again."

And she walked out into the inn, then into the night, dripping water as she moved. Calm. Cool.

And full of hatred and bile.

DireLilith
DireLilith
518 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Rape of a Heart Foolish is the Drow who loves.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Tom & Sue & John & Debbie Ch. 01 Best friends get their cherries picked...in Novels and Novellas
A-Cup Angst Coven of witches grows breasts via a nerd.in Mind Control
Labyrinth Breed Selene succumbs to the Minotaur's breeding frenzy.in NonHuman
Anna Bella's Education A daughter is hypnotized and used by her father.in Mind Control
More Stories