Bittersweet

Story Info
Married couple experience their first threesome.
2.8k words
3.49
28.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fewella
fewella
97 Followers

Pulling my car up outside the garage my eyes flick up to the rear view mirror, seeing the automatic gates closing I turn off the engine. I climb out of my car and look at the other cars parked. Cars, plural. My wife's car is here, but there is another car that I don't recognise. Shrugging my shoulders I walk to the house, thinking to myself that it must be a friend of my wife's.

Entering the house through the front door I pause in the hallway. I'm listening, trying to work out where Molly is. No chatting coming from the sitting room, so I head to the right, past the dining room and into the kitchen. Nothing. No Molly, no friend, no drinks on the breakfast bar.

"Must be outside," I mutter out loud, and I head back down the hallway towards the stairs. I take the stairs two at a time, pulling at my tie, I can't wait to get this monkey suit off. At the top of the stairs, I go left towards the master bedroom. My wife loves our bedroom, situated over the sitting room, it's quiet with beautiful views over the English countryside. My mind is quickly going over my plans for tomorrow, so that I can switch off and enjoy a relaxing evening.

I open the bedroom door and that's as far as I get. My feet are stuck fast to the carpet, my body instantly tensing as I take in the sight before me.

My wife is on her knees at the side of our bed, with some bloke's dick in her mouth! I have two thoughts pushing for domination in my mind. "What the fuck does she think she is doing?" is one thought and the other is "Holy shit, she's done it!"

Like most couples, we've talked about our sexual fantasies. We've even acted a few out: sex in a public place, going to a lap dancing club together, picking each other up in a bar. But this is on a whole other level. This is a fantasy we both share, that we've had fantastic sex after talking about. But ironing out the wrinkles, making it possible, well, I didn't think we were quite there. To be fair, we did discuss it only last week, and she did say she had found someone and was sorting it out. But then she stripped off her clothes and dangled some handcuffs from her finger and all sensible thought was gone.

And now here I am, standing in the doorway of my bedroom, trying to process what I'm seeing.

I repeat, again, that my wife is giving some bloke I have never seen before, a blowjob, a fucking blowjob! I'm not sure if I make some kind of noise or if Molly just sees some movement from the doorway, but she looks over towards me and slowly slides her mouth up and dick and releases it.

She smiles at me and rises to her feet. It's now I notice that she is wearing the full gear. Black, lace bra, matching knickers, suspender belt with garters holding up black stockings and of course, black fuck-me shoes. Smiling she sensually walks over to me, swaying her hips, eyes bright with lust, lips parted. She stops in front of me, puts her hands on my chest, and presses her lips against mine. Some part of my brain is screaming at me that those lips were wrapped around someone's cock just a few seconds ago, and as she pushes her tongue into my mouth, I'm wondering if I can taste him on her tongue.

Just as I'm about to push her off of me, I catch sight of the strange man in my bedroom. He is facing us, a broad smile on his face. He looks happy and relaxed. And his dick is in his fist pumping himself.

The heady rush that I always get when we talk about adding a third person, hits me hard. Growling deep in my chest, my hand flies up to Molly's head, a grab a handful of hair in my fist and take over the kiss. My mouth is dominating hers, as I fuck her mouth with my tongue. My once flaccid dick is now getting hard. I can almost feel the blood rushing to my cock, and I feel strong and powerful. This is my wife and I'm going to call the shots.

I pull her mouth away from mine and look her straight in the eye. "Hello, Molly. Do you want to introduce me to your friend?"

She nervously licks her lips, she knows this is where our fantasy can actually become a nightmare. "Rob, honey. This is Gavin, he's Maria's cousin."

I look over at Gavin. He's a good looking bloke, I'd say about six or seven years older than me, slightly greying hair. He looks like he keeps himself in good shape and I have to admit I'm secretly pleased to see his dick is no longer than mine, in fact I think mine is a little thicker.

I nod my head at him in greeting. "I think you are neglecting your guest, honey," I say pushing her away from me.

I can see the relief on her face, as she quickly kisses me on the mouth and turns to walk back over to Gavin. She quickly looks at me before stepping up against Gavin's body and kissing him.

Not taking my eyes off of them, I cross the bedroom to the armchair and start removing my suit. My dick feels hot and heavy, I don't think I have ever felt so aware that it's there. I cross the room again and crawl up onto the bed. Patting the mattress beside me I call out, "Molly, get your arse over here."

She quickly complies, lying next to me, face flushed and breathing heavily. Her tits have never looked better, they're heaving with every breath she takes, I can see a flush of pink all over her chest and her hard nipples are poking through the lace of her bra. I run my hand across the top of her chest and she shivers. I place my hand around her throat, she relaxes her head back, elongating her neck, allowing me to get a good grip. I squeeze slightly and her eyes flutter.

While Molly and I don't have a Dom/sub relationship, I am a dominant man, especially in the bedroom. And while Molly is my equal in most things, she gets off on being told what to do when having sex.

"Oh, Molly. What am I going to do with you?" I ask her, "You've brought a strange man into our bedroom and he's had his dick in your mouth." I give her moment to ponder this while keeping a little pressure on her throat.

"I'm going to return the favour. I'm going to let him eat my pussy," I grip her neck tighter and growl, "Because don't doubt for one minute that this isn't MY pussy."

Her head nods in agreement and her tongue darts out to wet her dry lips. I look up at Gavin, who has been watching intently. "Gavin!" I call getting his attention and incline my head towards Molly's pussy. He gets the message, and crawls on the bed pushing Molly's legs apart before positioning himself on his stomach between her thighs.

I watch at moment while he runs his tongue over her lace covered pussy. Molly's body twitches in pleasure. He pulls her knickers to one side and I see him suck one of her pussy lips into his mouth.

My hands leaves her throat and travels down her chest. I trace my index finger over the rise of her tits. I dip my hand inside one of the cups and pull her tit out. I squeeze it hard, enjoying the softness of the skin. I run my finger around her nipple, watching it get harder, pushing out, begging to be sucked. But before I do that, I pinch it between two fingers. I pinch it hard. Molly's back pushes off of the bed in pleasure. I can't wait any longer and bend down and suck her nipple into my mouth.

Molly is moaning as I continue to suck and bite her nipple, her other tit in my hand. "Do not cum!" I order her. She has to suffer a little for throwing this surprise at me.

I can see Molly trying to suppress her orgasm. She seems to be trying to alternate between tensing her body and relaxing. I smile, thinking about the battle she's fighting within. Not only does she have me playing with her nipples but she has a strange man with his tongue shoved in her pussy. Neither Molly or I have had sex with a different person for nearly ten years, so she must be feeling really turned on. In fact, as I inhale deeply there is the distinct, heady scent of pussy in the air.

My legs are running down the side of Molly's body and I'm startled when Gavin's arm brushes up against my leg. I flinch involuntarily. This is a situation I haven't been in before, and I don't know what to do.

I release her nipple from my mouth. "Let's swap," I call down to Gavin, jumping up from the bed. He jumps up too, smiling, mouth and chin glistening. He walks behind me to go to the head of the bed, and once again I feel the slight brush of his arm. I don't jump this time, and while I'm not entirely comfortable, I try to relax. I think it's the fact that we're in a sexual situation. Of course I have naturally touched other men. I have male friends, who I'll shake hands with, do the man hug thing with, put my arm around when we're joking around. Not a problem, but I'm very aware that I'm naked and so is Gavin.

Gavin is now busy sucking on Molly's tits. They are both pulled out from the cups of her bra, nipples standing proud. I grab hold of Molly's knickers and pull them down and over the heels she's still wearing, they can stay, she looks sexy wearing heels.

I push her legs far apart. Her pussy lips are a deep pink and engorged with blood. I can see her pussy is wet and I slide my thumbs up over her lips. I open the lips, revealing her clit and entrance. I push my face into her pussy, her smell is intoxicating. I could eat her pussy everyday. I'm licking, swirling my tongue, biting her clit. I'm in my fucking element! But I need to feel that warm heat on my dick.

"Ride me, Molly," I instruct, rolling over so that I'm now laying on the bed. Molly is eager to comply and quickly straddles me and slides down onto my dick.

I feel that clench in my lower belly and my balls draw up as I'm engulfed by her body. It's warm and it's wet and she's riding me hard. Gavin stands behind Molly. He is now standing between my legs, he reaches around and cups Molly's tits. He's kneading them as she bounces up and down on my cock. She is so wet I can feel her juices running down over my balls.

Gavin lets go of Molly's tits and pushes her forward. She lowers herself down so that her tits are brushing over my chest. I pull her head down and kiss her deeply. I'm suddenly aware of something happening down below. There is a tickling sensation on the base of my dick. I lose concentration a little as I try to work out what it is. I can feel where Molly's legs are, stradling my hips, her calves and feet resting along side my thighs. But there is a weight on top of thighs and I realise that Gavin is kneeling on the floor, his arms on my thighs. That can only mean...

Gavin is rimming Molly's arsehole with his tongue. It occasionally dips down towards her entrance, where my dick is thrusting in and out. And it is this that I can feel tickling. For the first time in my life, I have a man up close and personal with my junk.

Thinking about it, it's not too bad, I can live with this. His tongue disappears and I assume it's pushing into Molly's arse. But before I know it, his tongue is back. I feel it touching the base of my cock and then it goes lower, Gavin is now licking my balls. He sucks one into his mouth and rolls it around. Letting it go he sucks the other one into his mouth. His hands are massaging my thighs, my balls are being sucked and Molly is bouncing on my cock. I'm in heaven!

Molly pulls up off of my dick. She crawls up my body and straddles my face, she lowers her pussy down to my mouth, my hands come up to grip her arse, I squeeze her cheeks and push my tongue inside in her.

The pressure on my thighs increases slightly and I think that Gavin is preparing to stand up. But he doesn't, in fact he seems to sit closer into me. He's pushed in tight between my thighs and I feel his hot breath on my balls. I feel his tongue on the base of my dick, and sweeps it upwards to the head. His tongue swirls around, dipping a little into my urethral. And then suddenly, he swallows me whole. "Oh, my fucking god!!" I'm getting my cock sucked by a bloke and fuck me if it isn't the best blowjob I've ever had.

I'm guessing this isn't Gavin's first time. The tongue action is perfect, the suction is unbelievable and the man has no gag reflex. It's so good that I find one of my hands reaching down to hold on to Gavin's head. My hips are pumping and I'm fucking his mouth. My tongue fucking Molly's pussy is mimicking my fucking Gavin's mouth.

I really don't want to cum in Gavin's mouth and it's an effort to call a halt, it really is that good. "Enough!" my voice is strained, with pleasure and restraint. Everyone stops what they are doing an sits up.

"Molly, I'm going to fuck your pussy and Gavin is going to fuck your mouth. Now, get on all fours!"

Molly turns around she is now facing the bottom of the bed. She crawls down so that her head is level with Gavin's dick, as he stands at the bottom of the bed. She takes his dick in her hand and guides it into her mouth. I position myself up behind her, spread her arse cheeks apart, so I have the perfect view of pussy and arse. I eye up her entrance, moving myself so that my cock is lined up. In one swift movement, I plunge myself into her body.

I run my hand down Molly's spine. She looks beautiful, taking two cocks. Gavin is holding on to her head as he rocks his hips. I mentally work out the rhythm before I too begin to move. We are like a well oiled machine. Molly's body absorbing the thrusts from our bodies. I can hear both mine and Gavin's harsh breathing. I can hear the slapping sound as my groin comes in to contact with Molly's arse. I'm getting closer and closer to cumming.

"Cum for me, Molly," I order. I don't want to come before she does. "But do not let Gavin's cock come out of your mouth. I want you to swallow his cum."

She makes a kind of squealing noise, I take this as an agreement. We're now going faster and faster. There is a clenching on my dick as Molly's inner muscles contract, reaching down in between her legs, I find and pinch her hard little clit. The feeling of her orgasm on my cock is mind-blowing.

Molly is now making strangled noises as she cums hard. But like the good girl she is, she doesn't stop sucking on Gavin's dick. He is pumping really hard now and Molly is gagging a little. He must be going deep and suddenly he stops, throws his head back and groans. He slowly pumps his hips three, four times, before breathing in deeply.

As my wife is swallowing his cum I can feel her pussy contracting as she cums again. And I'm done for. My orgasm rips through me, I can feel my cum spurting out of me and into her hot, waiting pussy. My body slows down, my breathing and my movements. I slowly withdraw, appreciating the trickle of cum that trickles out of my wife's pussy.

I'm in the shower while Molly sees Gavin out. I need to process this. Not only have we had a threesome and I allowed my wife to swallow another man's cum but I have had my cock in that's man's mouth and I could have quite happily finished in there. I really don't know how I feel about this. It's like an action replay running through my mind and "Oh, shit!" I'm getting hard again.

fewella
fewella
97 Followers