Bittersweet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard's hand moved from her ass up to her back, which arched in an unbelievable curve as her orgasm took control of her body. Her vaginal walls constricted on his thick fingers as he continued to supported her lower back to give free reign to the spasms that racked her. Eventually, her shoulders lowered to the bed and her hips sank into the moist coverlet beneath her.

Richard traveled up her body kissing her heated skin and leaving a trail of her cum that he could follow later. When he saw the look in her hooded eyes, he was lost.

"Oh God, Richard. I - "

"Shh." He placed a finger over her mouth and she cut the sentence short.

No one had ever made her cum like that. She had to tell him how unbelievably wonderful he made her feel. "But, I have to --."

Richard moved his mouth over hers and thrust his tongue inside. He did not want this beautiful, responsive woman spoiling it by speaking of what they shouldn't be doing. Of how wrong it was. He had never had a woman react so honestly before and he wanted the evening to continue for as long as possible.

He reached over and took hold of her left hand. With a not so gentle tug, he removed her rings and placed them on the table. Monique started to protest but was quieted upon seeing the controlled anger on Richard's face.

"I want no sign of that unappreciative idiot on your body. Tonight you belong to me. Tonight, you're mine."

They kissed passionately as Richard pushed his knee against her thigh, causing Monique to open herself to him. He rubbed his hard dick against her sodden cunt and Monique let out a moan that gripped his insides and made him forget about being patient. He entered her in one long fluid stroke. The 'o' of surprise at being stretched and full that shown on Monique's face was priceless. She gasped and held her breath. Richard closed his eyes to savor the moment. She was extraordinarily hot and wet. Her pussy was tight and fit around him like a second skin. The smooth walls making him pulse with exhilaration. He would have to concentrate or he would cum quickly.

Monique wrapped her legs around his back and clawed at the sheets. Her head reclining to the side as she bit her bottom lip. She whimpered in ecstasy, an overwhelming feeling of fulfillment rumbling within her.

"Let me hear you, don't hold it." Monique let go of her lip and moaned in earnest. She'd always been embarrassed by how loud she got during sex, but it seemed to drive Richard on, so she stopped caring. If only she knew the effect it had on him. The sound of her sexy encouragement caused a vibration to begin in his pelvis. It resonated through his hips and into his dick that got harder as he fucked her.

He rolled over on his back, taking Monique with him. She folded her legs on either side of him and began a luscious dance on his dick. She didn't hop up and down, as so many women are wont to do, but ground into him deliciously. Her clit rubbed against him when she leaned forward and she increased the circumference of the circles she created with her hips. Her breasts were above his mouth and he began licking and biting at her hard nipples.

He gripped her ass and pulled her away from him almost releasing his dick from her warm sheath. She found the movement very pleasurable and repeated the stroke herself. Monique leaned back with her hands on the bed behind her and brought her hips back and forth experimenting with a stroke that just barely kept his long dick inside of her.

She was exceptionally wet and fucking was noisy. Richard watched as his dick, shiny and slick with her juices, disappeared in her searing cunt over and over again. Leaning back this way, Monique's clit was without stimulation. She reached down and fingered it herself. Moving her hand in fast circles while continuing to rock on his throbbing dick. Richard watched her fuck herself and thought it one of the sexiest things he'd ever seen. That is, until she came.

She threw her head back and moaned loudly. Her breasts were shaking from the spasms she experienced, her nipples like hard bullets. She continued to rub herself slowly as Richard could feel as well as see and hear her orgasm. She collapsed on top of him, licking and kissing his neck and shoulder, still breathing noisily through her mouth.

He felt her cum dripping down his balls and kneaded her smooth ass as if milking her. He rolled Monique on her back and pulled out. He hated to hear the whine of protest that came from her, but knew that the feeling would be short lived.

He took her waist in both of his strong hands and flipped her over. He pulled her up onto her knees and pushed down on the back of her neck, keeping her shoulders on the bed. He slid into her easily; such was the wetness he found in her shaved crevice. He rested there, happily, committing the feel of her wet pussy to memory. He fucked her with long, smooth strokes until her moans fused and became a lust-filled melodious song.

Monique reached for sheets, pillows, the headboard. Anything to hold onto for fear she'd be lost and never find her way back. Richard watched the muscles in her back move and stretch and traced his fingers along her spine. He held onto her hips for dear life and increased his pace that was still agonizingly slow to Monique. She began to push her ass against him, an orgasm brewing just under the surface. She knew a good, hard, punishing fuck would take her over the edge again.

But Richard wanted to savor the incredible woman he knew he was about to loose. He relished the feel of her silken walls and kept his pace slow, moving his hips at odd angles, caressing every inch of her. He reached around and put two fingers flat on her clit and pressed down, making the same circles he made with his dick inside of her dripping sex. She arched her back and her moans increased. She would cum that way: under his hand and on his dick.

She pressed back against him as her orgasm flowed over her. Her shoulders dipped back onto the bed as her breath came in heavy gasps. Satisfied she was spent, Richard stopped holding back. He fucked her hard, slamming into her ass. The noisy sounds of her wetness and skin slapping skin took him to the next level. His dick jerked and shot thick streams of cum into her waiting, clutching pussy.

He collapsed on his side, pulling her into him and cuddling with her back against his chest. His dick, now limp, remained inside of her as if glued by the copious amounts of fluid they exchanged during sex.

They lay there for a long while lost in thought. He stroked her face and pulled his hand back as if scorched when he felt her tears.

He pressed himself further into her, his breath on her neck, "Baby, please don't cry."

Monique shook her head as the tears continued to flow. "This is all so wrong. A terrible mistake wrought from a bad decision."

Richard stroked her hip and spoke as honestly as he could. "What just happened between us was the most wonderful sex I've ever had. There is no way it was a mistake. I've waited my whole life to be inside you. I wouldn't trade this night for anything."

And that's what made it so wrong for Monique. This was supposed to be one lone night of pleasure, but she still wanted Richard, wanted what only he could give her. Previous lovers, including her husband, had never come close. So she had to go.

She reluctantly pulled away from him, closing her ears to the sound her still-wet pussy made when his dick was freed. She went to the bathroom to clean and groom herself as best she could.

Richard was lying on the bed propped on an elbow when Monique emerged naked from the bathroom. "You are so beautiful."

Monique began to dress, ignoring his comment. She shoved her moist panties into her purse and pulled on her jeans.

Richard could not let her go that easy. "Mo, please. This can't be the last time. People search lifetimes for what we just shared. I have to see you again."

"Richard, just let it go. It was great, but it has to be over." She replaced her rings on the third finger of her left hand and held them up for him to see. "I'm married and this is just flat out wrong."

Richard stood up and embraced her. He looked soulfully into her eyes and said, "What is wrong is that you stay with a fool that has no idea what a prize you are. What is wrong is that it took us so long to find each other. What is wrong is letting the best thing that every happened to me walk away without a fight."

Monique hung her head and shook herself out of his arms. "I have to go, Richard." She rushed for the door, before she changed her mind.

"Alright, go. But when you come to the same realizations that I have, contact me. I'm head of Pediatrics at Cedar Sinai. I hope you'll call."

And she was gone.

He focused on the emergency exit sign on the back of the door. A red arrow on the floorplan announced: 'You are here'. Thank goodness for the sign, he thought, because I've never been more lost.

12