Bittersweet Memories

Story Info
Caught watching my boyfriend's housemate.
3.7k words
4.35
27.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MeiMei1
MeiMei1
24 Followers

*This is a response to a request from a literotica friend. I hope you enjoy it and don't mind how liberally I've used artistic licence*

*

I am not someone prone to thoughts of infidelity. I pride myself on the fact that I have been 100% faithful to every partner I have shared myself with and I expect the same responsibility and honesty in return.

Marty and I had been going out for 6 months. He was to all intents and purposes a 'jock'. Captain of the university football team, tall, toned and lean but not overly muscular, together with a handsome face and charming smile I have no doubt that he was the object of the fantasies of a fair few women who had met him. He was no fool either, I never saw him spend much time with his books yet he effortlessly aced whatever exam was thrown before him. And yet here was I, fresh out of a small rural college, with no great sophistication or tremendous beauty, monopolising the attentions of this Adonis. I was used to the bitchy stares and comments from other girls and I became accustomed to the coterie of flirtatious females that attached themselves to Marty whenever we went out to a bar or club, often in blatant disregard of my presence alongside him.

At first, of course, I found it impossible to ignore them. Even though it was flattering to have a boyfriend who attracted such attention it was much more than I knew how to handle. I was aware too of his reputation garnered during his first year at university. I didn't know exactly how many girls he had slept with, I didn't ask either but I knew he had taken more than his share. So whenever some glamorous, and usually drunk, girl threw her arms round his neck and pressed her slender body against Marty, heedless of my aghast expression, I couldn't help but wonder whether this was another of his conquests returning for seconds. I sulked and wept my way through the first month and a half of our relationship before I gradually gained a grip on my jealousy. Despite his past I had no reason to believe Marty was anything other than devoted to me, apart from my own sense of inadequacy. I also reassured myself with the notion that based on the amount of sex we were having with each other there surely couldn't be any need for him to be looking elsewhere.

I reaped the benefit of his experience in this. I had never been a particularly orgasmic partner in my previous relationships but I was able to learn a great deal about my body through the way he touched me. In our first 3 months together we were insatiable. The bedroom I nominally shared with my roommate at university residence remained pristine whilst I eventually found myself taking over the laundry duties at Marty's house. Like so many teenage boy's he suffered from a lack of attention to cleanliness. If I didn't change his sheets on a daily basis the bed quickly became so stained with our sweat and other bodily fluids that the smell would make me gag.

I found his other housemates largely an annoyance to be tolerated. When he was with them his boorish side overpowered the tenderness I saw in private. Only one of them could I stand to be alone in the same room with for more than 5 minutes. Rich was sporty too, but his chosen field was the comparatively solitary activities of athletics and swimming. Hence, he always seemed shy and quietly vulnerable compared to the raucous carousing of his friends. Whenever Marty became insufferable I would invariably sneak away to Rich's room on the top floor where I would nestle myself in his tired and faded leather armchair and gabble at him whilst he struggled manfully to finish whatever essay was due in the next day.

Somehow after half a year of semi-blissful coexistence my enthusiasm began to diminish. I wasn't aware of it at first except as a creeping ordinariness in our life. We still met every day, went out together most days of the week and had fun when we did so. Yet I no longer felt pain in my tummy at the thought of having to leave him for a few hours, I no longer had to struggle to contain my naïve happiness when we were reunited. We still made love as frequently as before but when the fireworks went off they were not quite as bright or as explosive, and even those were now the exception rather than the rule to which I had been accustomed. The confusing part was that on the nights spent in my own bed alone it was thoughts of him that fuelled my masturbation fantasies and brought me so quickly to wave after wave of orgasmic delight as I pillow-smothered my moans of pleasure for the sake of my roommate's prurience.

One night we had been out with a group of mutual friends at a bar. I managed to ignore the skinny blonde with the unfeasible cleavage that had spent most of the night practically throwing herself at my boyfriend and it was perhaps her attentions that accounted for the fiery passion with which he molested my body on the dance floor. From the bulge in his trousers that pressed against my tummy as we danced I knew how the evening would develop and I managed to keep him far enough from his jock buddies and the bar long enough to ensure he would not be incapable at the end of the night. I gave his crotch a playful squeeze and suggested we take a taxi before the queue gets too long.

As soon as the cold air hit me I started to lose any arousal that had built up. The boyish fumbling in the back of the taxi did nothing to increase my desire. The rough and feverish grappling, which always used to melt my resistance when we were first discovering each other's bodies, now seemed forced and unwanted. I feigned modesty before our driver in keeping the wandering hands outside my little black dress yet secretly I knew this was my excuse to hold him at bay.

When we reached Marty's house his hands were upon me before we even opened the front door. In the darkened porch he lifted the front of my dress and pressed his hardness against me. I couldn't respond. All I could sense was the overpowering reek of alcohol on his breath and instead of being excited by the smell of his perspiring body I suddenly wanted to be away from his embrace.

'What's wrong?' he asked concerned by my lack of interest.

'Nothing.' I smiled, 'I just think you should have a shower before we go to bed.'

'Mmmm. Ok babe, do you want to join me?'

I wriggled free from his arms and skipped off into the hallway. 'In a minute, I'm a bit thirsty though. I'm going to get myself some water and then I'll come up.'

Marty sighed heavily. 'Don't be too long now. If you're not in my bed in 10 minutes I'm going to bend you over that kitchen table and have you no matter who's watching.' I gave him an exaggerated expression of shock and skittered off to the kitchen.

I downed the first glass of icy water and poured another immediately. I could hear the shower running in the room above. Marty's showers were always long affairs and it was a source of friction that I was regularly left with at best lukewarm water if I got in after him. I wandered upstairs, passing Marty's bedroom and stopping in front of Rich's, as ever, open doorway. He sat at the desk, his back to the door and I stood there a moment watching. He looked so concentrated on his study, I couldn't bring myself to interrupt him.

'You're back early tonight?'

'How did you know I was here?'

'Everyone else in this house moves about like a herd of wildebeest. When you tiptoe up the stairs it immediately catches my attention,' he turns to face her, 'and besides you woke up half the street falling out of that taxi about 2 minutes ago.' He smiles and removes his glasses.

'You should wear glasses more often.'

'Why?'

'They make you look...I don't know...more distinguished.'

'You mean like a geriatric professor?'

'Yeah, something like that.' She replies dryly and slumps into her usual place in the old leather armchair beside the bed.

'Good night?'

'No, it was boring. Stuck listening to drum and bass all night while Lydia tried to undress Marty in front of me.'

'Why do you stand for it?'

'What do you mean?'

'Why don't you just tell him to push them off?'

'Of course I've told him that'

'And ...?'

'And, he swears he doesn't even notice that they're flirting with him. He says I'm being oversensitive. That it's all in my imagination.'

'Do you believe that?'

I stared into my glass and rubbed a speck of dirt on the rim. 'I don't know. I know I get jealous. Not exactly the most attractive of emotions. And I can't expect him to not have any female friends, but other guys are able to have a conversation with girls without them leaving a damp patch on the seat afterwards.'

Rich hid his laugh behind a hand.

'Like you for instance. When you talk to a girl I don't see her pawing at your thigh like she's kneading bread.'

'No, that's true, but it's hardly the same circumstances.'

'I don't see the difference. You're about the same build, both good-looking. Are you trying to tell me that girls don't find you attractive?'

'That's not what I mean. Marty's just a more...tactile person than I am.' A lock of Rich's wavy chestnut hair fell in front of his face. He managed to look simultaneously more boyish yet more mature than any of his housemates.

'So how come you didn't come out tonight?'

He holds a hefty textbook aloft, 'mechanosynthesis, wanna help?'

'Er, much as I'd love to, I feel that my assistance would be about as useful as the steak tartar option at a vegan convention.'

'Well I'm no vegan and I could use all the help I can get.'

'Another all-nighter?'

'Looks like it unfortunately.'

'I can take a hint. I'll head off to bed in a minute and leave you in peace.'

'In peace, huh?'

'What are you trying to say?'

'Nothing. Bad joke. I apologise.' He starts back to his books.

'You mean Marty and I disturb you? You can hear us?' I felt my face redden slightly. 'But we always put music on.'

'I know. And you should consider putting a different CD on once in a while? I think I must know the lyrics to that entire album by now.'

'It's Marty's favourite.' I giggled, 'but we don't share the same taste in music.'

'I'm glad to hear it.'

Silence falls between us for a moment. The shower had stopped running.

'Can you really hear us?'

'Sometimes, but I can always put my stereo on too.'

I hesitated for a second and then asked. 'And do you...always?'

Rich stopped reading and turned on the chair to face me again. He looked me directly in the eye. Suddenly I felt terribly exposed.

'Always.' He responded, his gaze never flinching from mine.

'Jenny!' I almost dropped my glass. Marty stood at the door to Rich's bedroom, only a towel round his waist to hide his modesty. 'What have you been up to? I've been waiting ages?'

'Slight exaggeration isn't that? You only just came out of the shower.'

'Well it feels like ages.' He grabbed my wrist and yanked me up from the chair. 'Excuse me if I borrow her for a while won't you mate?'

'Be my guest.' Rich waved a hand in their general direction and returned to his study. 'Goodnight Rich.' I called to him as I fought off Marty's lecherous groping. 'And good luck with your essay. Don't stay up too late.'

'Thanks, I won't. And don't forget to expand your musical appreciation.'

Marty lifted me fully off the ground and hauled me back to his room before dumping me unceremoniously on the bed. The towel fell away. He was already starting to become hard. Keeping my eyes locked on his I moved to the edge of the bed and took him into my mouth. I pressed my nose up against his hair as his cock grew inside me. His body smelt of soap. I gripped his cheeks and pulled him into me as I swirled my tongue and sucked hard.

'God...yes. What's gotten into you tonight?' He groaned.

Gasping for air I released his now fully erect penis. Something had gotten to me. I didn't have to check to know that I was soaking wet now.

'Don't talk, just fuck me!'

'I can handle that. Unless you'd rather I ask Rich to come in here and do you?'

Marty's jest shocked me. I couldn't answer, but he didn't wait for a reply anyway. Flipping me on my front he roughly pulled up my skirt and yanked my panties off. My mind whirled. I had never had a salacious thought about Rich before but that was where my imagination went now. As I felt the familiar sensation of Marty's cock opening me up from behind, it was the image of Rich that filled me with passion. That night we fucked hard and long. Marty's energy was inexhaustible and he seemed to delight in drawing out my pleasure till I begged him to give me release. Each time I came it was as all consuming as our first few times together and I cried out in unrestrained lust. We never got round to putting the music on, between panted breaths I listened for another stereo in the house. I never heard it.

It was sometime after 4am. I hadn't been able to sleep long. The room was too hot, or the radiators were clanging away. Something was keeping me awake. My mouth was parched. Slipping on one of Marty's T-shirts I stumbled towards the door. The house was still. The lights were on downstairs. A sliver of light came from a doorway further down the hall. Rich's room. I tiptoed past, intending to head for the bathroom when a sound stopped me in my tracks. Rich was awake. I could hear him breathing. So he really was burning the midnight oil on this essay. I moved to the crack in the door and tried to peer inside. Rich wasn't at his desk where I expected him to be. I heard the bedsprings groan. My eye caught the long dressing mirror on the wall above the armchair and my jaw gaped. I could see him clearly in the light of the bedside lamp. He was lying on the bed completely nude, one hand rested on his chest, lightly touching a nipple. But it was the other hand that held my attention. It tightly gripped the head of his erect penis. He was large, larger than Marty and indeed anyone I had ever seen before. I could see his fingers pulling the skin back and forth slowly, repeatedly. He must've been using some kind of lubricant for the light was reflecting off his body and apart from the sounds of his breathing the only other noise was a delicious squishing sound as he stroked his manhood.

I was transfixed. There were some magazines on the bed next to Rich. I couldn't make them out clearly but most disappointing of all was that I could not see his face at all. I knew that if I pushed the door open another inch the angle would allow me to see him fully. I held my breath as I rested my hand against the door, testing its weight. I tried to remember if this door creaked. Another thought occurred to me. Had I been the cause of Rich's arousal? Could it be that the sounds of my lovemaking had stirred him to take matters into his own hands? The possibility stirred a familiar warm feeling in my sex and I felt my nipples harden. His cock looked so delicious to me and I wished it were my hands that caressed it. I gently touched myself beneath the T-shirt that barely reached below my bum. God, how wet I was! Just the slightest fingertip touch on my slit left me struggling to stifle a moan of pleasure. I had to see more.

I eased the door a few more degrees wider, relieved that it did so noiselessly, and took in the full scene. He alternated between looking at the magazine and closing his eyes with his head back on the pillow, lost in the moment of his self-pleasure. His penis was already slick with oil that had already worked its way onto the rippling muscles of his stomach and chest. His strokes were slow and deliberate. Sometimes he would stop to add some more lube to his hand from a container nearby, working it into his skin with a twisting motion. When he pulled back the foreskin with one hand and teased the head with the fingertips of the other his hips involuntarily raised off the bed and a moan escaped his lips. The sight could have brought me to a climax right there and then but I was curious to see how he would finish so I did no more than tease my clit which begged for firmer attention.

Then I realised his eyes were upon me. I didn't know whether he had just spotted me or whether he had been aware for a while. His expression was nervous rather than shocked but he didn't stop what he was doing and neither did I. His look didn't make me feel like an intruder, it was the same vulnerable face that had shared a few moments with me earlier that evening. I quickly made a decision before my conscience got the better of me. Slipping inside the door I pushed it closed behind me and held a finger to my lips in conspiratorial fashion. I sat down on the edge of the bed and we fixed eye contact for a moment. Then I quickly glanced at the excited member he still held in his grasp.

'Always?' I whispered.

'Always.' He nodded and mouthed the word silently.

I nodded too in understanding then in one fluid movement I pulled the T-shirt up over my head and cast it aside on the floor. Rich's movements suddenly became more urgent. A trickle of semi-transparent liquid oozed from his penis as his eyes devoured my curves. I ran my finger over the line of my breast, stopping at the nipple to delicately tease its hardness. I dearly wanted to touch that inviting body before me but somehow that was a line I could not cross and I think Rich too had the same feeling. Like two caged animals we approached each other with deep instinctive longing, yet always mindful that there was an unbreakable barrier between us. We trod the boundary so carefully and so close that we seemed to move together in a harmony that went beyond the purely physical. The union of that moment was so intense neither of us wished it to end. I don't know for how long we edged that climax, in a kind of unspoken understanding of denial. So many times we had to pull back from the brink. Soon our bodies were drenched in sweat and the wetness from between my legs stained his bed sheets. Finally, my passion overtook me. My leg brushed against Rich's and even such a slight contact drove me over the edge. I arched my back as my mind narrowed to a pinpoint of light concentrated on the feeling in my sex and the brief electricity of the brush of limbs together. I felt Rich's body tense next to mine. I opened my eyes not to miss the spectacle of his climax. His hands were a blur of speed. The first spurt landed on his chest, the second like a fountain sprayed us both with fine droplets of semen. And then he kept on cumming and cumming with luxurious abandonment. The image suddenly plunged me into the depths of my orgasm once more and I immediately came again. This time unable to keep silent I growled like a lioness, desperate not to wake up Marty but incapable of controlling the urges within me.

At last we came to rest. I felt droplets of his semen trace their way down my tummy, breasts and legs. I wished I could lie with Rich for a while longer but already my senses had returned to the extent that I knew very well the fire that I was playing with. Rich stared silently at me, his expression of slight shame mixed with lust mirrored my own. Guilt began to get the better of me and I shakily got to my feet. I could feel his eyes on me as I bent over to retrieve the discarded T-shirt. I quickly pulled it over my head, heedless of the stickiness that transferred itself to the material. I stopped with my hand on the doorknob and looked back. Rich hadn't moved, he still lay there covered in his own juices. I leaned over him and kissed his lips softly, once, and then slipped out the door.

Marty never found out about my indiscretion. Predictably, we broke up sometime later that year. He told me after we split that he had never been with anyone else while we were going out. I believed him. Rich and I discussed what happened a short while afterwards but in the end our scruples prevented anything further happening between us. By the time Marty and I separated Rich had already made plans to go travelling round Asia for a year and the chance of a relationship was gone. Still that night retains a treasured place amongst my memories even though the recollection is tinged by regret and pangs of guilt.

MeiMei1
MeiMei1
24 Followers