Biz Trip Brings Out Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife surprises husband caught watching another woman.
3.6k words
4.12
110.9k
26

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 06/11/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The premise behind this story is true. When I emailed my wife about what I was watching she suggested I post the experience on literotica. This surprised me as I don't think this is a site she reads. My wife (whom I truly adore) and I are going through an adventure in expanding our love, intimacy, and communication both in and out of the bedroom after being together for almost 20 years. I don't know if she'll read this but if she does I hope she enjoys this story. And I hope this is the first of many to come about our evolution...

--------------------------------------------

I was in Philadelphia, a place I have to go on business several times a year. My work days there go from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. The last meeting is usually over dinner with a variety of people I have worked with for years and who are also close personal friends.

The comfort of such company is a relaxing factor. And this is something I need because I so miss my 2 young children on these trips. Moreover, I miss my wife. Being able to see her, be near her, touch her, kiss her...take in her scent. I so love how she smells and tastes. Just being near her sex makes my blood boil and my mind roar. My only complaint is I don't get to "boil and roar" more often.

When I arrived at the hotel I was assigned a room on the first floor with a balcony, which usually works for me as I have habitualized myself to writing out of doors at night. It doesn't matter if it is 10 degrees outside at 2 a.m. On a porch, for whatever reason, I am most comfortable and my writing tends to tear in this perceived reclusion; regardless of environmental conditions.

To my dismay, however, the noise from the street in the busy downtown area made my head pound. A few weeks short of summer there was a lot of vacancy. I requested another room away from the street and the hotel was happy to oblige.

After the first evening's events I arrived at my new room on the 14th floor. The room was basically the same as the first except the view and noise. Being situated in the middle of two blocks over an alley, the sounds of the city were no longer at brain damaging decibel levels. They were still full, but comforting, dampened by the narrow alleyway and being over 150 feet off street level.

The view, on the other hand, was less desirable. There was another hotel directly adjacent, maybe 12 feet away. But that hotel seemed vacant as well, not a single light on. All I cared about was a little privacy and comfort. At 70 degrees, seemingly total seclusion, with the sounds of the city at a pacifying level -- it was a perfect perch to write some erotica involving my hot wife.

And writing, up until this particular day, comprised the majority of my sexual evolution with my wife. She has endured a lot of trauma leaving her not just scared, but zipped up in regard to expanding into intimacy and sexuality outside of the privacy and typicality of our bedroom maneuvers. Don't get me wrong, our "average" sex is far better than any sex I've had before. And I've not only been around the block, I've constructed a few of my own.

But what can I say? I'm passionate. I'm creative. And I'm so in love -- maybe even obsessed with my wife, I cannot stop my brain from reeling into profound and complex fantasies involving this woman I adore more than anything. So, since she has struggles in communicating about such things...I write and keep it to myself, hoping one day we can both share more.

And just as I am settling in, now almost 10 p.m., a light comes on in the room directly across the alleyway from mine. Quite a coincidence, as no other room in the adjacent hotel seems to be occupied.

At first I took no notice. There was no reason to, all the lights in my room were off and my computer was on power saver mode so the screen only illuminated about a 2 foot area. I certainly couldn't be bothering anyone.

So I began writing a story about my wife pleasuring herself in front of me, not letting me touch her, only allowing me the opportunity to manipulate myself as I was forced to watch her coddle her loins with toys rubbing against and exposing her perfect little pussy - when I was distracted by something swaying across the way.

When I looked up I was astonished. There was a woman in the room across...completely undressed, and gyrating. While I was disgruntled I had missed how she arrived at this state, things with her were moving fast so I didn't have much time to think about what I had missed. Judging from her movements she was listening to something of slow tempo, but also something deeply arousing, like Barry White.

While I couldn't help but notice her hands' slow caress against her breasts, neck and belly as she swooned, there was something even more captivating to me. This woman looked like my wife. Not the spitting image, but she was short and well proportioned. She had large breasts with large areola and stiff nipples just like my sweet Mariah. She was also curvy as my bride, but with a little more paunch, wider and weightier below her torso. She appeared to be about 10 years younger than Mariah's actual age, but since Mariah looks 10 years younger than she is, around 30, this appearance was also a close match.

As the young woman danced she turned in circles and made closer to the floor to ceiling glass door at her balcony. I lowered my computer screen leaving me in darkness except for the diluted light cast from her room. She leaned forward placing her left arm against the glass door. Then she leaned more resting her forehead against her forearm perpendicular across the glass. Now, not being able to see her face, just her female form, swaying left to right against the door, a strange transformation occurred in my mind.

I saw there, as the uninvited voyeur, my wife. That was my delicious wife erotically swaying within a heavy stone's throw in front of me. And she had no idea I could see her. My cock started to twitch and...RING. RING. RING.

I pressed my hand down on my crotch and picked up the cell as fast as I could, not knowing whether the girl across the alley could hear it through the glass.

"This is Max" I said. There was a pause.

Then I heard, "Baby, can't you see it is me calling?" It was Mariah.

Oh shit, I hadn't even looked at the phone, just answered as fast as I could. "Oh, Hi honey," I stammered trying to regain my composure, "I was working on something and didn't look at the phone."

"What were you working on?" she asked,

Not knowing exactly what to say there was silence.

"You seem distracted honey. What is going on?" Mariah questioned.

I hate it when she questions me when I'm writing about sex and intimacy. We have never been in a situation where she was comfortable with me honestly sharing what I was working on -- that is to say -- what I was thinking about.

I like to say I'm creative. My guess is she is more of the opinion that I'm a freak. And tonight, I almost felt this woman in the other room a savior when posed with the question. After all, it WAS what was going on, it wasn't my doing, and I wasn't pulling the strings.

"Well, I was starting to write something and then this woman showed up in a room across from mine. And I don't know how to tell you this but she is naked and, um...dancing."

Another long pause - this time from her end.

"Did I lose you?" I asked into the phone.

"Well, what does she look like?" asked Mariah ignoring my question.

"She is about your height with large breasts and large nipples, like yours." As I said this, the woman across the alley moved her right hand lower, across her belly, between her legs.

"She is a little bit chunky, not slender like you, but, ahem..." my voice trailed off.

I could see the woman slowly stroking her folds with her fingers. Her breasts were pressed against the glass now, which must have been chilly as her nipples were erect, extending upwards at least an inch. She rubbed her chest up and down against the glass in slow motion with the sliding of her fingers between her vulva, which appeared engorged even from this distance. I was stuck, still seeing my beautiful wife in this motion, watching in silence.

I have no idea how long had passed before Mariah chimed back in, "Honey, what is it that you are looking at?"

I took a deep breath. I learned years ago that no matter how confrontational the subject, it is better to just tell my wife the truth. Whatever her reaction, at least I can take solace in the fact that I haven't lied and I have tried to be true to myself.

"Babe, I'm not sure you want to hear about this, you are leaning against the window with the lights on, and rubbing your slit with your hand."

"What do you mean, I AM rubbing myself?" She asked in an unusually hushed voice.

"I'm sorry, I mean, she is. It's just the way she looks it is easy to overlay you and...I mean, fuck, sorry. I just..." And then I gasped.

The woman across the way dropped to her knees and began humping the thumb side of her right wrist and forearm, sliding her slit and clit slowly and then rapidly back and forth in a sawing motion. Her head was thrown back, her hair waving with her motions, her big tits heaving up and down with each slide over her arm, her nipples extended and jutting toward the ceiling, alternately being pinched hard by her available hand. Her mouth was open and it was clear she was taking quick shallow breaths.

Suddenly there was a shock of impatience on the line, "Max, tell me RIGHT NOW - WHAT AM I DOING?"

I explained the sight in my mind of my incredible and gorgeous wife pleasuring herself in this way -thinking no one can see. As I did so, the woman across the way became more engrossed. She reached to the side and produced two toys, both penis shaped. At this point I was in play calling mode explaining step by step what was happening.

Once I relayed her pulling out the toys I received quite another shock. Mariah said in a curt tone, "Max, take out your cock."

I was so stunned I stopped looking at the woman and couldn't speak. I started to say I was outside, someone could see...when Mariah repeated,

"Max, take out your big cock and watch me play. Tell me how I am pleasuring myself for you."

What can I say, Mariah had never done anything like this before and at this point in my arousal it was impossible to resist. Pulling my erection from my pants I looked back across the street and told my wife what I saw...what I was watching MARIAH doing.

"You are inserting a small vibrator into your pussy while sucking on a large realistic looking dildo." I almost expected for Mariah to hang up on me at this point.

Instead, I heard Mariah moving and a digging sound as she asked if I was hard. I was listening to the sounds in the background trying to figure out what she was doing and didn't answer so she asked again, more insistently:

"Max, is that big cock nice and hard watching this?"

I answered honestly, "Only because I am watching my hot and wanting wife."

And then Mariah began something I'll never forget, she became the narrator.

Mariah asked excitedly, "Do you like watching me fuck my little pussy with this toy while I lick and suck your big cock?"

I couldn't speak. It was uncanny as this was precisely the picture the woman across the way was portraying. There was a mixture of fear and confusion and sexual energy as my manhood swelled to its full length. In all this excitement I was distracted by wandering what the hell was going on.

I was thinking, 'If I continue this, am I going to pay later?'

Mariah went on. "Max, listen carefully." She began speaking slowly as if to facilitate my ability to do this, which was a particularly good idea at the time.

"I have put the ear piece in the phone and I have gathered some things while we've been talking. One is our wand with the skinny blue dick and one is the realistic, large veined cock that is almost as big as yours. I am standing in front of our bay window facing the street. Every light in the room is on. I am undressed and have drawn open the blinds; anyone from the street can see me clearly."

I could only clear my throat, wandering if she was making this up -- but then I heard it - the unmistakable sound of the Hitachi Wand on high speed. It is a powerhouse vibrator and never fails to get Mariah's motor running, but it is by far the loudest vibrator we own.

Mariah moaned and then sighed. And then she asked playfully, "Is that cock nice and hard yet?"

I was thinking about how busy our street was this time of night but responded quickly, "I am so hard for you right now I'm about to burst."

She quickly chided, "Don't cum until I tell you. I would give you the dance routine but I am far too wet for that now. I need to have my holes filled and I know how you like to watch. For right now this fake cock I have next to my mouth, the one I am licking, is yours -- unlike you it is cold but I'm sure I can fix that. I can make it warm like you. Wet at the tip like I know you are right now. Do you like me licking your head clean of your oozing pre-cum? Mmmmm, because I do, mmmm, it's delicious. Do you want to paint my lips, Max?"

This drew an audible moan from me. I imagined tracing her lips with my fully engorged and leaking cock.

She went on, "I need to suck it, suck your perfect cock while I play with my pussy. Will you stick your cock in your little wife's mouth while you watch me fuck my tiny cunt? It is so wet I'm starting to drip on the floor," she said almost nonchalantly.

I didn't know what to do. Should I keep quiet? Should I respond? What does she WANT me to do? These three questions were so familiar. They had relentlessly pounded through my brain for the entirety of our relationship. But this time, something different happened...

Mariah repeated in an innocent and hushed tone, "Can your good girl please suck your cock? Please? So I can fuck my pussy for you?"

I couldn't believe my ears. Was this my reserved wife actually begging me for this...over the phone? My wife, who has never so much as hinted at being willing to have a conversation like this? I wasn't going to take time to try and process this now...

"Yes...uh...suck me now my like a good little wife," I responded more than a bit timidly.

I was actively pulling at my swollen member now, not caring who could see, and only intermittently checking in across the alley as my eyes were closing, picturing my wife as she described herself.

For a minute I listened as I could hear the wand getting louder and quieter as she pushed it in and out of herself, and her growing moans muffled by something obviously in her mouth. Then she spoke again, but I could still hear the vibrator moving in and out of her...

"A car just drove by honey, and it slowed down to almost a stop in front of our house. " She was panting. I hope they didn't see me sucking you while this other cock slipped into my pussy. I'm bent over the window sill, it would be so easy for anyone to see... "

I held my breath wandering who of our neighbors might have just witnessed this. I was snapped back into the moment when I heard her moans intermittently muted by subtle but distinct gagging sounds. While this was happening I went out on a limb, going with the sounds I was hearing, and encouraged her more forcefully this time.

"You like this big cock fucking your mouth nice and deep while your pussy gets fucked? You like having your holes filled?" She kept moaning and I could feel my own orgasm creeping up on me.

"You are such a good girl, taking these big cocks. Take them. Take them, all the way inside," I now confidently blurted.

I had no idea what I was doing at this point, half scared I would shock her out of this episode. But she had told me once that when she played with toys by herself it was very different than how she played with them in front of me. And what I was describing was very different than what I had seen her do: basically tease her lips, clit, and hole with such devices - and she seemed to be responding...really responding.

Her moans intensified, and I could literally hear how wet the cock was that she was sliding in and out of her mouth. I imagined it was me, pushing deep into her mouth and then retreating outside as her full lips remained open, awaiting my next thrust, my cock carrying out with it long strings of her saliva that dripped onto her chin and breasts as I continued this motion.

I interjected, concentrating again on the view in front of me.

"I am watching you from the dark. You have succumbed to your lust now. You are leaning back in front of the window, shoving the vibrator in and out of your pussy as fast and far as you can. Your head is tilted back, your mouth open wide, and your other hand is guiding the long, thick dick deep into your throat with slow strokes."

There was a pause and I heard a quick succession of throaty grunts on the line. A long slurping sound followed and then she said,

"Max...Oh Max, I am cuming on the cock you are watching fuck your little wife's pussy and I need you to cum in my mouth. NOW MAX, cum in my mouth NOW!" And I heard the sounds of her engulfing the dick shaped dildo in her mouth once again, the mic on the phone piece banging against plastic pubis.

"That's it, that's my perfect little wife," I said stroking myself madly at this point. "Here it is, here is what you want. I see you right now kneeling in front of me, both holes completely filled. You are grunting and rocking, trying to get the cocks in even deeper. You are shaking, trembling; your legs can hardly hold you..."

Mariah started groaning and saying "Oh shit, oh shit, oh fuck, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

This was perfect: these are exclamations she makes when thrust to the next level, usually reserved for long hard intercourse between the two of us when she achieves a string of intense multiple orgasms.

"I'm cuming in your mouth right now, as you asked, my sweet wife. You may suck my cream out of this big cock as you've requested!"

I think I might have been shouting as I blew stream after stream into the air in front of me, as she emanated long, excited moans. Some splattered on the balcony but the rest flew through the railing into the dirty alley almost 200 feet below. I was silent but heard Mariah out of breath and huffing on the line. Then I heard the blinds close and her collapse on our marital bed.

"Honey, are you OK?" I asked.

"Yes," she replied, "better than OK. I can't believe I just did that."

I confessed to her I have no idea where that came from but it was fantastic. I have one more night here and maybe this girl will show up again. "Shall I call you if she does?"

"Absolutely," said Mariah, "one way or another, she will show up tomorrow, the better to see me with."

I didn't know what she meant, and so much new had just happened I left it at that. "I love you," I said, as we hung up for the night.

I looked up spent, preparing to drag my gear inside, and there was the girl, now on her balcony smoking a cigarette, looking right at me. She was still nude, leaning over the railing with her heavy breasts hanging down. She grinned at me as I gathered my things and went inside.

"Thanks for the show," I said as I prepared to close my door.

"Thanks for watching, I hope you got something out of it" she replied.

"Oh I did, and so did my wife. See you tomorrow?" I asked.

"Maybe," she answered.

(to be continued...)