Biz Trip Brings Out Wife Ch. 03-04

Story Info
Husband has enough of wife's coming out.
6.8k words
3.31
93.3k
18

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 06/11/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I appreciate some were disappointed with my last chapter, but most comments were off in regard to where this goes. I split the second day into 3 chapters -- maybe that was a mistake.

Needless to say, there is pretty much no point in reading this without reading the previous chapters.

**************

CHAPTER 3

Yesterday I worried what Mariah's reaction would be to me after encouraging her to take on the fake dicks at her disposal. Today, without warning or intent, I was put in a position "requiring" I encourage her to take the real thing from someone living in our neighborhood. Someone she had apparently sworn to protect. Thoughts rushed through my mind:

'How screwed can I get? Can this possibly be my fucking fault from a few unexplained stories?! She clearly wants this and seems to think I do as well. I'm such an asshole. She is such an asshole!'

But I was starting to feel there was more to this than the emailed threat and what was on my computer screen.

I could see Mariah almost involuntarily pushing backwards. She was going to get fucked tonight; she was making sure of that. Now she was proceeding sans my permission or input, and there was nothing I could do to stop it.

She looked into the camera with those beautiful round eyes, the eyes I could never see enough of. She smiled broadly with the same Cheshire grin I'd held all day.

"Max, you need this as much as I do!"

'What the fuck are you talking about?!' I thought. 'I need to watch you suck and fuck an idiot as much as you need to do it to him!?!?'

The change in me wasn't just mental. I wasn't hard anymore. Even though she was still so beautiful, somehow in this sloppy mess, the shock of everything that was happening was wearing off and the reality started poking through. My wife was wantonly fucking another man in our bedroom.

At that moment I decided she was indeed going to get fucked that night, in more ways than one if I had anything to do with it. My brain started to turn around how I could ensure that.

She looked straight ahead with pursed lips, her left hand obviously guiding the meat just off screen into her pussy.

"Ohhhh," she said. She kept looking forward again biting her lip.

"It's is too big," she continued. There was a pause as she looked back -- and then she said clearly, "What? No, I can't ask him that."

Suddenly I saw her body thrust forward. Her face pushed beyond the screen and her exquisite ass obscuring the view of whoever was inside her. She leaned back, delicately, and muttered as she did so,

"Ok. Ok. OOOOOHHHHHH.....K."

She took a beat and furthered, "Max, you have to tell me to fuck this monster. To shove my little pussy back on it until it is in my womb. He is just making me be dirty now Max, but you like when I'm dirty, don't you?" she purred.

Minutes before I was actually thinking maybe I should keep chiming in, trying to get this over with - or maybe, since I had an erection before, this actually was something I wanted to happen.

But that last bit, that question on the end, that wasn't from some guy. That was my wife trying to get me to enjoin this sick, degrading, and disrespectful scene. Mariah was prompting me to beg for my own torture.

She wasn't acting at all like someone blackmailed. As I thought back, I realized she hadn't been all evening. She couldn't talk, she needed to set something up, she needed to email me later, she needed, she needed, SHE needed. And on the rare occasion she protested she quickly caved, performing in as sultry a way possible regardless of the supposed circumstances of extortion and out and out rape.

Yeah, I was hard for awhile, and confused as to why. Did I want something like this? Fuck no. But she had convinced me this is all I had for the moment, and to comply affirmatively "to protect our family."

But that wasn't what got me excited. I got hard because she is so fucking hot. Whenever I see her I get hard, it is automatic. And I embrace her almost daily in this state, wanting her to feel how she excites me even when fruition will not occur.

But whatever this was, it was not hot. I began to feel ill again. But my mind was clearing enough to see things were not as they appeared - that Mariah was complicit in this. My fear over protecting our family did not dissipate. But if I was truly to do that, another tack would have to be taken.

Unwilling to go along with this any longer I ran inside and put my pants on. I grabbed my voice recorder and placed it next to the speaker on my computer after hastily returning to the balcony.

I thought for a second and then typed, "Push your tight little fuck hole down on that cock. Squeeze him with your tiny cunt. Make him tell you to fuck him harder," hoping I might get lucky enough for him to say something loud enough for me to capture if he was thinking I was into this.

To cover my bases I said into the recorder what I was writing and the reason for it. And for my own sense of wanting to lash out at my wife, I added,

"Show him what a dirty slut you really are!"

Seeing this she wasted not a moment, as if I had annihilated any inhibition she had about getting fucked by him, or anyone else for that matter.

She said, "That's a good boy Max, I know you want to see me being split in two by this horse cock."

'Horse cock?' I pondered. She hadn't been told to say that and she has never said anything like that before.

I didn't respond. She would soon be allowed all the horse cock she wanted. I almost hoped for her, as everyone in our neighborhood was married, the guy's wife would be more understanding than I. But on second thought, I hoped the opposite: that my now unleashed tramp wife would be left empty and wanting for years to come.

If more computer savvy perhaps I could have figured out how to record this whole thing. What I did know how to do was capture screen shots and so I began. Images of my wife - bent at the waist, smeared makeup and bathed in cum like an overused whore, arguably doing all the work in this web fuckathon.

She slowly but intently pushed backwards again. Her ass and vortex of her hidden pussy disappeared off screen, but I could see something penetrating her deeply, distending her lower belly. She groaned and slid forward.

I took several shots as this occurred and typed sarcastically, "Well honey, if you're going to fuck the big cock, fuck it hard and fast."

No longer affixed to the screen I caught a glimpse of movement out of the corner of my eye from across the alley. I examined as well as I could through the dark, unsure as to what had caught my eye. I still couldn't see any sign of the woman. But given what I was being forced to endure, my desire to go home to my wife all but gone, it occurred to me if she ever showed to ask if she wanted company.

When I looked back Mariah was partly following my suggestion, pounding herself against whoever was there, her stroke deliberate but still slow. Finally she pushed back hard and stayed there. Her mouth was open but her eyes clamped shut.

She let out an extenuated,

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh GOD!"

With this she began in earnest, quickly humping back and forth. I could see her juices spraying out as she jerked forward, leaving rivulets of her wetness on the front edge of the dresser top.

She was clearly in ecstasy. Her tits now pressed down, smearing the stranger's cum into the grain of her dresser. I minimized the window already having at least 3 dozen shots of her moral ineptitude.

I looked again at the email, saved it to my hard drive, and copied and pasted the text into an email to my attorney with the preface "Will explain tomorrow." Just before I hit the send button I heard Mariah speak again and pulled her screen back up.

She was looking into the camera and exclaimed, "Max, you have to tell him to cum inside me. You have to tell him to fill my little pussy with his cum so he can get me pregnant!"

She gasped as she said this, sitting back even harder than before so that only her tits and face were left on screen.

I have rarely seen her so turned on -- and this threw me into nothing short of rage. I couldn't believe I had even considered being compliant to these criminals before, let alone chipped in any encouragement. I was now the yang to her yin.

'Is she telling me she wants to have another man's child?' raced through my head. Even my fingers shook with fury when trying to figure how to respond to what she just said.

"Fucking bitc/" was all I typed before Mariah began crying out in orgasm.

Her thrusts stalled and her body shook. Her hand slipped off the now thoroughly lubricated dresser nearly dumping her in the floor. She caught herself and rose off the counter. Her breasts and tight nipples freshly soaked in his batter, dripping in unison onto the floor. I captured more screen shots.

Her face, I think without her even knowing, looked towards the camera once more. Her eyes were rolled back in her head, her mouth hanging open.

"Cuuummmmmm, Max -- pleeaaaaaaassseeee...Cum with me Max!!... soooo goooood....sooooo fuuuuucking big.....Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhh..."

Cum? Cum? She actually thinks fucking someone else in our house, the fucking house I pay for, is going to get me off??!? I heard a laugh come out of me just as a tear ran down my cheek. I couldn't look back at the screen.

I cried out, "Oh no, oh no, no no no no no..." burying my face in my hands.

Then Mariah spoke again, regaining her breath, "Max, you OK baby?"

I looked up; she was leaning in front of the computer with a concerned expression.

"No," was all I could force myself to send in the text box after deleting "Fucking bitc," considering that could be used to show me abusive if I sent it and my entries were being recorded.

"What's wrong?" she asked back.

"Are you fucking kidding?" I responded. "Try this on for what's wrong. I need one minute to SPELL it out for you so stand there and wait."

She looked mortified as she read my comment. She started to say something and I muted my computer.

Her lips continued to move as I shot off, "Now you're the one muted so you may as well close your used mouth, it certainly needs a break by now."

She sulked but became silent. I wrote briefly but thoroughly enough:

"You obviously were in on this entire thing. You are an adulteress and I have multiple screen shots of you fucking your pea brained partner in our bedroom along with audio of all the bullshit you were screaming out. Tell your moron boyfriend that right next to a speaker, as he so eloquently advised, 'is a perfect fit for the mic in case you ever need know sicko.'

I have already composed an email to my attorney containing what the two of you wrote, which explicitly details both your efforts to extort me, threaten the well being of me and our kids, commit adultery with my forced permission, and cuckold me in the process. I will be delivering the screen shots and audio to my attorney first thing after I land tomorrow.

The only people that will be losing their reputation are you and your fucked up boyfriend. And I won't need the bible thumpers to get our kids away from you, or his from him.

By the way, I call this, Plan B.

Sincerely,

Somebody, somebody you shouldn't have fucked with

P.S. Lucky for you he has a big dick, because he has shit for brains."

I couldn't help grinning broadly as horror crossed her face while reading this.

She screamed into the screen, "MAX, NO! You don't understand!!"

She started scurrying around the room clearly flustered - trying to cover her body with her arms and hands -- darting back and forth not knowing where she was trying to go, but eventually making her way off screen.

The camera angle didn't change which I thought weird. The dumbass should be fleeing about now, and the only way out without me seeing him would be to move the dresser.

She reappeared wiping the cum and make up off with a towel, "Give me a minute, please Max, don't go anywhere, just give me one minute," she begged holding up her index finger.

"You don't understand...please one minute...I'm getting the phone..." she continued pleading as she disappeared from the screen once more.

Having my case wrapped up and nothing better to do, I waited. Even though my life and my love just exploded in front of my eyes, I actually had a moment of serenity, hearing again the dampened noises of the busy city. Realizing all my senses had narrowed entirely to the device just in front of me for hours now.

It is amazing how severe stress creates tunnel vision and tunnel - everything else. How your brain can focus its entire effort on something no bigger than a face, or a word on a page. I had lived parts of my life like that with Mariah -- and I smiled in this brief and somehow peaceful respite, knowing no matter what I wasn't going back to that.

When she returned she had the phone in hand, apparently plugged back in. She was talking to someone and I quickly pumped the volume up on the computer catching only,

"...when he gets up...thanks again," before she hung up.

'Who the hell was she talking too,' I almost spoke aloud. The storm in my mind picked up again. 'Had she actually taken our kids to a sitter for this? Well well well, that about destroys any possibility she wasn't conspiring with this guy all along!'

Mariah looked into the screen and started dialing. My cell rang and what calm remained after that thought evaporated instantaneously when I answered. I was angry, intensely and broadly; at the neighbor, at her, at me for my contribution to this idiotic outcome -- my mind hop scotching, not knowing where to begin...

But first things being what they were, I demanded to know who was with her and why the hell she was making a thank you call after what just happened.

This night was getting more deranged by the second.

***********************

Chapter 4

As I began going off calling her every name I could think of, some more than once, she kept repeating, "Max, just listen for a minute..." until I finally calmed enough to stop and hear her.

Mariah said, "Max, wasn't that what you wanted? To watch somebody else fuck me, to use me however he wanted?"

"NO!" I screamed into the phone. "Never! I know it's my fault you might think that but that is never what I wanted!" After a brief pause I said grinding my teeth, "You don't understand, you won't understand...you never wanted or cared enough to understand anything about me."

As I finished I whimpered out loud. My anger momentarily replaced with self loathing and a complete collapse of my ego. I sobbed.

On the screen that big grin reappeared and she said, "Baby, maybe you're right, but maybe not. You want to know who I was with? Well here he is..."

I froze and leaned into the screen beginning to search for whoever was with her.

Mariah reached toward the camera and turned it in the direction she had made her glances earlier, the direction from which she was giving herself to another. As she did an image of a sizable dildo came into view, the kind with a suction cup at the base. It was firmly affixed to the wall, only a few feet away from the camera. It looked completely realistic.

I had no idea where this came from as I was the only one that ever bought toys for her.

"Mariah, what the hell is going on?" I asked urgently. "The guy brought a dildo?"

Mariah laughed, "You still don't get it? Baby, there isn't anyone else here. I bought the fake cock, and a few other things I needed to pull this off/"

I cut her off immediately, "Bullshit!" I retorted. "I could hear a man's voice in the background, and I read his letter describing you as a cock hungry slut, and I suppose THAT THING covered you with more cum than I've ever seen, AND IT WAS BARKING OUT FUCKING ORDERS FOR ME TO FOLLOW!"

Yeah, you could say I was pretty worked up at this point.

"Baby," Mariah said calmly, "give me a chance to let you in on all this."

She turned in a circle slowly, giving a panoramic view of our bedroom. She moved with the camera and showed inside the closets, and then under the bed. There was no one there save her, and indeed her dresser was blocking our closed bedroom door as I suspected. Then she panned in on the dildo on the wall, then slightly down to the end of the dresser.

There she picked up something and zoomed in. It was a yogurt cup, vanilla if I'm not mistaken. She upended it showing me it was mostly empty.

She said, "I just meant to fill my mouth and let it run out, but it had been out of the fridge for an hour and when I tipped it up it the entire thing poured all over me. I was cornered because of the position of the camera, no way to get it off without you seeing -- I can't believe that wasn't a dead giveaway. You are so retarded!" she laughed into the phone.

I started relaxing a little, but still upset had more questions, "Well what about the letter then? You would never write something like that/"

She interrupted, "What's the last thing you would expect me to call myself, Max?"

"A slut," I proudly proclaimed, even if I didn't understand what was happening here I at least knew the answer to this question.

There was silence for a few seconds. Then she chimed back in,

"Right. Get it?"

"Oh," I said, "another prop, another very convincing prop. And," I continued with a tone sounding beaten even to me, "the voice?"

With that she whipped the camera around to our television in the opposite corner along the wall, far out of site of the camera view before. It was playing the rhythm and blues channel on cable. As she approached the set I could hear the familiar tone and timbre of the voice, well I guess voices, I heard before.

"So what about you asking him how he would feel if he was me?" I said regaining a little spark.

"ACTING," she blurted with a laugh, raising her arms, palms up, into the air. "I WAS ACTING," she went on sarcastically, doing a miserable John Lovitz impersonation.

"Well what was that about letting him get you pregnant? What the fuck was that?!" I queried, sure I had to be onto something with this one.

Mariah dropped her smile.

"Honestly baby," she continued sincerely, "that wasn't in the plan at all. But I got so worked up. You should remember years ago when we were dating -- I used to talk like that...about you filling me with cum and making me pregnant. I don't know why, but it gets me really hot and that slipped out when I was cumming. I definitively do not want someone else to get me pregnant, but since your vasectomy, that fantasy is hard to keep in mind anymore as, well...it just isn't realistic.

I guess pretending for you some guy was having his way with me brought that back, brought back that danger. I'm sorry if that upset you, I meant nothing by it. But maybe I can get some of that danger back in fantasy with us even if I know there is no way/"

"OK, OK, enough," I threw in without invitation. "I get the idea." I paused briefly while she continued to listen.

"In this context, with me being your ONLY lover, the thought of the old days where you would ask me if I was going to get you pregnant as I fucked you was a turn on. Except the actual fear of it happening was a stalwart sometimes.

This way, I have to confess; the implication without the possibility, we'd have to be pretending I was someone...well...that is kind of enticing."

Mariah smiled broadly. "That's all I need to know about that, neighbor" she mused.

"So who did you call before you called me, where are our kids?" I asked staunchly, my ire returning.

She hesitated with a questioning look. "Our kids? What? Where do you think...oh. Our kids are in their rooms, asleep baby." She relaxed and her tone changed,

"Great segue though. Stand up," she said methodically.

'Why in the world would she want me to stand up?' I thought.

12