Bizarre Roommates Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that moment, Cristina was giving us the puppy dog eyes. Usually, it would take someone with a strong will to resist something as ridiculous as that, but in this case, we weren't those people. Jessica and I held up a united front against her, but every shield had its moment of breaking and at that point, the cracks were setting in.

"Okay, fine! We'll go shopping with you! Just put those eyes away!" I begged, shielding my eyes as I quivered.

Cristina's puppy dog eyes faded into a smile as she ran and hug us. She stated cheerfully, "Oh, you guys are the best! That trick works every time and no one is able to resist it!" pulling back, she proceeded to her room to get changed, but stopped and winked at us. She added, "Make sure you dress, like, in the best way possible because I want all of us to trot our stuff to everyone." Somehow, I had a bad feeling something unpleasant was bound to befall upon us.

Note: Ryu punching Roger is a reference to Saitama's singular punch from One Punch Man.

12