Bizarre Roommates Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm glad that that ordeal's over. However, since we have the apartment all to ourselves, how about we have some fun before Jessica get's back, huh?" I purred while licking my lips. I reached over and grabbed his shirt, pulling it up and admiring his slender body once more.

Grabbing my arms, he gently pushed me away as he scowled. He admonished, "Chris. After that whole ordeal you just went through, do you really want to have sex right now?"

He sighed and turned away from me. He added, "Also, I had a bad day at work and I just don't feel like doing it today. Besides, what if Jessica comes in at the right moment? I don't things to get any more awkward."

The way he frowned said it all. Ryu was confused and despondent, and even after last night he had that same look in his eyes. I placed my hand on his own and smiled. I did suggest to him that I would do the same as Jessica did last night.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about." He pretended to be as clueless as possible, which made him even cuter with that dumbfounded expression.

"Oh, please. I know that Jess gave you head last night. We werewolves have a strong sense of smell and when I came into your room, I could smell Jessica's blackberry lipstick on your cock from a few feet away," I stated with a sly grin. Ryu's face started to sweat like bullets as he looked at me with wide eyes. he didn't see how hard my fists were clenching to the point my nails were digging into my skin.

While he was lost in thought, I quickly unzipped his pants and took out his erect manhood and wrapped my lips around his shaft, moving my head up and down while making sure not to smudge my peach lipstick.

"C-Cristina! What are you doing?!" Ryu exclaimed flabbergasted.

Turning my attention away, I looked up and replied with a full mouth, "What does it look like? I'm giving you head, of course."

Besides watching a lot of porn, I even practiced giving head by using bananas. However, that didn't help me overcome my hesitation from doing it with the real thing, but now I'm ready to give it a try. Putting my mouth back in, I resumed moving in and out as I swirled my tongue around the head. As he relaxed his body, he moved back against the

couch's armrest, letting out a sigh as a sign of bliss.

I trailed my tongue up the front of the shaft, watching in delight from seeing Ryu's body quiver as he bit his lower lip.

"Please, don't stop," he pleaded.

Pulling away, I grabbed my colorblocked top and took it off before unhooking my bra, freeing my breasts and showing them to the cutie in front of me. Then I crushed his rod between them and moved them up and down in soft motion while slurping against the tip. The taste of the pre-cum was intoxicating and the way it throbbed told me he was ready to shoot.

Unfortunately, right before I could pull back, I felt Ryu's hands grabbing me at the back of my head and plunge it further down, choking a little as his dick pulsated against my throat.

He exclaimed in bated breaths, "Oh God! Here it cums!"

Right down the hatch, his hot semen fired into my stomach and swallowed all of it with one gulp. By the time he pulled out, I was filled to the brim. At first, I gagged since it was my first deep throating, but then I belched afterwards with my breath smelling like Ryu.

"Seriously?! Like, what the hell, Ryu?!"

I was so angry at him for what he just did to me. I could barely breathe and it was like I was about to die from suffocation. I was still getting use to the taste of his spunk and my stomach is full of it.

"I'm sorry, Cristina. The touch of your lips and your breasts excited me and I just lost control." His face turned red as he looked away with a guilty frown, which made my heart melt away and even beat faster than before. I just couldn't stay mad at him.

Suddenly, without thinking, I leered over and planted my lips against his own, catching him by surprised with his eyebrows raised.

"I didn't say I didn't like it," I teased after backing away.

After that, I decided to take a nap on the couch as I nestled up against Ryu's lap right after zipping up his pants. I could feel him brushing my hair with such ease between his fingers. I smiled as I drifted off, thinking about how close the two of us have become, but it made me wondered how Jessica would think also.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jessica's POV

I was hot. Sweat dripped all over my naked body. I could feel a tingling sensation in my lower half. My hands pressed Zandra's head as I felt her tongue licking my womanhood, leaning my head back and hearing only the slurping sounds coming from her mouth.

"Oh, by the goddess! This is so good!" I exclaimed.

Zandra pulled away and smirked affectionately. She crawled up to my face and said slyly, "You think that's good? The fun has only just begun."

She kissed my lips and gently pushed me to the ground. I moaned as I felt her pelvis thrusting against my crotch, rubbing her clit and lips against mine in such a lascivious way. Her tongue entered my mouth and could taste myself from her saliva. She then kissed my neck, leaving a big hickey behind before pulling away.

I was surprised. I wanted to know why she stopped. However, my answer came when she locked her legs around my own. Then proceeded to rub against my vulva in a slow momentum. As her speed increased, so did my breathing as a surge of ecstasy coursed through my nerves.

"How is it? Does it feel better than before?" Zandra asked, pursing her mouth as she stared at my exhausted expression.

I nodded and replied, "It's amazing! I can feel my mind slipping away from my body!" that was true. I tried my best to stay conscious, but the pleasure was too much for me to handle.

Suddenly, my body tensed as my hips interjected back. I announced with my face contorting, "I'm gonna cum, Zandra!"

We both climaxed together. My fluids squirted out and splashed onto Zandra's face as I moved away.

"Seriously, Jessica?! You couldn't have warned me that you were going to ejaculate!" Zandra admonished as she hissed in pain. Since my fluids struck her eye, she frantically rubbed her hand on it to clam the pain.

Scratching my cheek, I smiled timidly and chuckled. I said, "Yeah, sorry about that. I can't control where I aim."

Zandra crept up and planted a kiss on my forehead. She embraced me, snuggling up to my body as she smiled. She stated, "anyways, I can't that was your first time doing this and you were awesome."

"Please, don't mention it. My mind's still trying to process the whole entire scenario," I griped as I pinched the bridge of my nose.

I turned to look at the clock and saw how late it was. It was already 6:59PM and I needed to leave immediately. Getting up off the floor, I quickly got my clothes and put them on as fast as I could.

"Hey! Where are you going?!" Zandra shouted inquisitively.

Right before I head out, I turned back with a drained expression. I answered earnestly, "I need to get back home before my friends start to worry."

I then sprint out and ran back home, leaving Zandra naked and baffled behind. However, I started slowing down as a wave of regret washed over me once the euphoria wore off. I couldn't believe I just had sex with my boss and the scariest part of all of it was...I actually enjoyed it. I hoped that when I got home, I could just sleep it off, but as I reached the door and walked in, I saw Ryu sitting on the couch with The Picture of Dorian Gray in his hand. I even saw Cristina laying her head on his lap with her eyes closed as she slept. Seeing them close makes me wonder if there's something going on with the two.

Ryu snapped his head towards me and stared blankly. He greeted in a levelheaded tone, "H-hey, Jessica. How was your day?"

"It...it was alright. Nothing exciting happened and I was mostly bored throughout the work day," I lied, flashing a fake smile while waving my hand nonchalantly. "What about you? How was your day?"

"Strenuous like the Gordian Knot," he replied straightforwardly.

I never thought anyone would make a reference like that, but with Ryu, anything's possible. Putting the book down, he gestured for me to take a seat on the armrest next to him.

He continued, groaning slouching down, "Someone stole money from our cash registers and I know that it was Elizabeth who's done it, but I don't have any evidence to prove it."

"Wow, that's rough, Ryu. Maybe, you should talk to your boss to investigate Elizabeth. He'll probably help you," I suggested with my arms crossed.

"I would, but I think Liz has the boss wrapped around her fingers, which means I'm now on my own on the matter. Hey, you're a vampire, Jess. Can't you hypnotize Liz into confession, or better yet make her quit?" said Ryu, pleading with hopeful eyes.

"No. We vampires don't do that. That's just a fantasy invented by humans to demean us," I retorted with a deadpanned expression.

His head fell in disappointment. Ryu was really hoping I could help with his problem, huh? Taking a deep breath, he said in a ceding tone, "Then I don't know what to do."

I couldn't help feeling sorry for the boy. I wanted to help him, but I didn't know what to do either. The thing I could do was place my hand on his should and tell him, "everything is going to be okay. It'll all work out in the end." I know that sounded corny, but that was all I had. Getting up off the armrest, I walked to the other side of the room and opened the bathroom door.

Before I could head in, I heard Ryu said, "I made you some Quinoa with Portobello mushrooms. It's already wrapped and put in the fridge, if you want it?"

"I don't think I can eat. I had a very long day and am going to hit the sack early." Letting out a yawn, I walked in and closed the door behind me.

After getting ready for bed, I moseyed into my bedroom and jumped face first onto my bed. However, I didn't fall asleep quite yet. Everything that had happened throughout the day had really escalated into craziness. The images of what my boss and I had done plagued my mind and it just made me get excited again. My hand leered under my stomach and into my pajama pants. Biting my bottom lip, my fingers played with my womanhood like a lyre, fiddling with the folds while I inserted my fingers in and out.

My hips moved upward as my breathing increased. My other hand went into my shirt and I groped my breasts. The sensation was incredible. I was getting wetter by the minute and I wanted more than just the stimulation that I was producing.

"Oh goddess! Give it to me!" I gasped.

"Jessica?!" That's when I realized I forgot to lock my door. Twirling with my left breast exposed, I saw a flabbergasted Ryu staring at me with daggering eyes and with his jaw almost hitting the floor.

"W-what are you doing?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryu's POV

Book in hand and a Cristina sleeping on my lap, I could hear the clock on the wall ticking while it hit 8:00PM. The smell of Dove shampoo filled the air right after Jessica got out of the shower and got ready for bed. Usually, I wouldn't pay attention to simple things like that, but after seeing the perturbed expression on her face, I could tell something happened to her at work and it was troubling me a little.

Suddenly, I heard ruffling coming from Jessica's bedroom. I gingerly lifted Cristina and placed her down without waking her up. Then I tiptoed towards the vampire girl's door. When I opened it and walked it, I was surprised to see Jessica in such a provocative position as she played with herself.

"Oh goddess! Give it to me!"

"Jessica?"

She turned and gasped when she saw me standing at her doorway. I saw the left side of her shirt was up with her left breast exposed while her eyes bulged in shock.

"I-it's not what you think!" she shouted as she waved her hand dismissively.

Arching a brow, I concluded with a deadpanned tone, "It looks like your pleasuring yourself while forgetting to lock the door."

Sitting up, her head fell in defeat. Jessica sighed and slapped her face with her dried hand while she grimaced. "Fine. I was, but I never intended to do so. I was trying to go to sleep, but I was having trouble because of stuff on my mind." Just then, her eyes moved down and her face turned red.

I then realized that her attention was drawn onto my little friend that erected in my pants. "Umm...this isn't what it looks like."

Jessica smirked and crawled over to the foot of her bed. "Maybe we can work something out for the both of us." I was on the fence on the offer. I was still a little shaken up about what Jessica did to me. Also, I was still a little spent on what Cristina and I had done earlier.

My clothes were removed and laying all over the floor. Jessica's head moved in and out on my manhood, making sure to keep her fangs away like before. My rod was still sore but stiff enough to endure the pain. Then she pulled her away and flashed a leering smile, taking her pajama pants off and turning around to give me the full view. For a couple of seconds, I merely stood there and hesitated to act.

"Come on, Ryu. What are you waiting for? You know you want it," she tempted.

She was right. I did want her, but I was just scared. When I did it with Cristina, I was just tired and my judgment was a little impaired from fatigue. With Jessica, however, I'm wide-awake and it feels like I'm about to cross a whole different line. I stared at her rear and motioned myself closer to the vampire girl. However, I didn't put it in her womanhood. Instead, I put it in somewhere else.

"W-what the hell?! Y-you just put it in the wrong hole!" she berated with her face contorting in minor pain.

I have already experienced vagina sex with Chris. So, I thought I might want to try anal sex with Jessica. Unfortunately, I should have given the vampire girl a heads up before inserting it in her sphincter.

"I'm sorry, Jess. I always wanted to try something like this," I said with a meek grin. I slowly motioned in and out, hearing Jessica's gasping while she started breathing heavily.

Then I spat to give my shaft a little lubricant. That's when I increased my speed and heard Jessica squeal even louder with my hands on her butt. I could feel her get tighter as my shaft pulsated.

"Oh, by the goddess! It's s-starting to feel good! Keep going, Ryu!" over and over, I kept thrusting my hips. Turning her over on her back, I got up on top and rammed her harder than before.

I felt her wrapped her legs around my waist and her lips embraced my own, which surprised me with my eyes widening in shock and my body tensing up even more. Her kiss caught me off guard, especially when her tongue pierced through my lips and started swirling around my own. Suddenly, I was about to climax. My rod exploded, filling Jessica to the brim and hearing the vampire girl moan in ecstasy.

After I lurched away and pulled out, I watched Jessica gape as she stretched her cheeks further out and bite her bottom lip. Then she started to tear up. "Ryu. That was my first time doing it there."

"I'm sorry. I just thought it would be something interesting to try. I didn't think you would be upset." My face fell into a somber expression at the end.

Jessica stood up off of her bed, ignoring the fact that she was leaking my seed from her behind. She wiped her tears and kindly smiled. She assured, "Don't worry, Ryu. I'm not really mad at you. In fact, I actually liked it."

"W-was it really good enough for you?" I asked.

"Yeah. You certainly nailed it." she smiled. Her cheeks turned red and she avoided eye contact. She stood up and kissed me on the cheek. This side of her was entirely new to me.

Afterwards, I walked out the door headed towards my room right when I left, but before that, I said calmly, "goodnight, Jessica. See you in the morning."

"Same to you too, Ryu. Have a nice night."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one's POV

Throughout the night, Ryu was plagued with dreams of a sensual nature. In his mind were images of him making love to Jessica and Cristina. Sometimes, at the same time, even. The bed felt hot for the boy and it made him very uncomfortable to the point that he pushed the covers off of him, laying exposed to the elements while he tried to gain a peaceful night.

Suddenly, the door flew open and smacked against the wall, which was loud enough to cause Ryu to jump out of bed and fall onto the floorboards.

"Ryu! Wake up! There's something you, like, need to see on the news." The boy's eyes flew open and at the doorway was a distressed Cristina who was trembling in shock as beads of sweat fell from her brow.

The young man looked at his clock and huffed. He stated, "Cristina. It's 5:59 in the morning. You shouldn't be waking someone up like that. It's rude." His alarm clock was already about to ring in a minute, but that still didn't stop him from admonishing the werewolf girl.

He then immediately gasped when Cristina grabbed him by the arm and dragged the tired young man out of his room, bringing him into the living room and throwing him on the couch. Jessica was also sitting in the living room, but instead of her usual mellowed self, her demeanor was replaced by a more disgruntled version sitting on the coffee table.

"What going on?" Ryu asked.

Jessica turned her attention to the demigod with scared eyes. She shifted away to the side to give Ryu a view of the TV screen and his eyes shook in distraught.

Right before his eyes was the remains of the werewolf punks he and his friends had fought with the screen reading: "Gangbangers found dead. Bodies mutilated and partially eaten."

Note: This chapter reveals Jessica as bisexual and has started developing feelings for Sandra Ryu and Jessica finally have sex, via anal.

12