BJ at the Movies

Story Info
Guy hooks up with girl on AOL.
1k words
2.54
44.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All my stories are 100% true. They are about real experiences I have had with girls growing up. They involve mainly teenage girls and myself, and sometimes my friends.

* * * * *

AOL sure was great. No matter what, you always knew you could at least FIND a date, and sometimes get lucky real late at night and find a girl that is just a real slut and doesn't care. This experience happened around March of 1998.

I was on AOL late one night when some chick IMs me. We talked and after a little bit I asked for her number. I called her that night and we talked for about 10 minutes. She told me how she had just broken up with her boyfriend and was looking for someone to chill with. She told me she was going to a friends birthday party at some restaurant and that I should come and bring some friends. Yeah, I know, this happens a lot. I didn't really expect much, usually the girls that meet you THAT fast are pretty ugly. BUT, they are also pretty slutty. So I brought along my friends TJ and Joe and we left.

Around this time I was becoming more of a prep, so I wore a Tommy shirt and jeans and did my hair all pretty. When we got to the restaurant, we saw a group of girls outside, about 8 (pretty popular girl huh). We went up to them and the AOL girl finally walked up to me. She looked OK, not fat, pretty skinny with a nice body and I would say 34B titts. Her face was all right, nothing special, nothing awful. She had on some blue overalls, which I have always thought of as a turn on, and her red sports bra underneath them. That looked very tight. We talked for maybe ten minutes and decided to go see a movie, me and my two friends, her, a gay guy, and two girls.

We got inside and the gay guy and 2 girls sat down towards the end of the theater, while me and this girl, Staci was her name, sat over in a corner. My friends sat in the same row but at the other end. "Wedding Singer" was the movie, I remember that much. Well after a the movie started I slid my hand over to hers. We held hands a little and she started to rub my hand with her thumb. You guys know that when a girl does that, you won't have much resistance. I started to rub her leg with my hand, and finally leaned over for a kiss. She opened her mouth and kissed me back, and I really must say she had some soft lips.

After a minute or so I started to slide my hand under her overalls and onto the skin under her sports bra. Now that felt great. Her skin was real soft, and this was probably the best part of the night. Now, yeah we did more, but haven't you ever been turned on by something so small, even more then by something like sex or a blow job? Well, her skin under her bra with those overalls just felt soooo smooth, probably since I was looking at that all night, thinking just how smooth and firm it would feel. So now that I had my hand under her bra, feeling and grabbing away at her soft tummy and sides, it was sweet.

This girl was really getting into it. I started to rub her titts over her sports bra, and she was just shoving her chest out and against my hand while we kissed. She even grabbed my back and pulled my hand into her titts while I was feeling her up. I took her hand and put it on my dick, and she started rubbing it back and forth over my pants. I tried to get my hand down her overalls and into her pussy, but it was a very tight fit. She adjusted herself a little and I was able to get my finger inside her pussy just a little, with practically my whole arm inside her overalls and rubbing against her tummy while I fingered her a little.

She undid my zipper and started to jerk me off, very slow but very good. About halfway through the movie I asked her to go down on me. We were in the back row of the movie theater and the only other people in the row were my two friends Joe and TJ, and even they were at the very end, away from us. She smiled a cute smile and lowered her head onto my dick, opening her mouth and slurping up and down. She used her teeth a little, but it wasn't terrible. She made pretty loud noises while she was giving me head, and I took my right hand and started to force her face into my dick.

After a minute I stopped and raised my hand high for my friends to see what I was doing with her. They laughed a little and I just went back to shoving her face into my dick. After 5 minutes she either got tired or was scarred someone would see her, and she wanted to stop. We played with each other the rest of the movie, with her jerking me off and me feeling her titts and fingering her.

After the movie we said good-bye and my boys had a good laugh the whole ride home. The next day I had a friend call her and tell her I was busy and couldn't talk to her anymore. She didn't see to care much, and I never heard from her again.

I guess that night was special because it was the first time I ever got head in a movie theater. It wasn't the last time, but since I had just met this girl and all, it was memorable.