BJ Bliss Ch. 02 The 'Burbs Do Blow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I apologize," he replied, "I just wanted to let you know that we are going to be doing some work on the building today and it could get a little noisy."

"Why don't you go ahead and schedule it for another day, Panos?" Malena suggested, hoping to break his courteous demeanor.

"Miss, I am afraid that will not be possible," Panos replied as he looked over the difficult and absurdly gorgeous woman before him. "The scaffolding is already up. My guys are already unloading. If you like, I can give you a heads up from time to time so that we don't disrupt any meetings.

"Yeah, why don't you do that, Panos. I have many important clients coming in today," Malena told him untruthfully with an annoyed look on her face. "After your boys are done unloading, send them down here to give me a heads up." Panos smiled uncomfortably at her suggestive language.

"Actually," Malena pivoted, "would you be willing to take a look a look at an idea I have for the office?"

"Sure, what do you have in mind?" Panos wondered as she pushed open the door to let him in.

"I want to put a hot tub in the center of the office, but I'm not sure if we can line in the water. There's plenty of room in here and the ceiling is very high. Or maybe it could go over by the brick wall, if it absolutely has to."

"I don't know, Miss, that could be tricky," Panos began as he walked through the kitchen with Malena. "All of that moisture could lead to mold. The place would smell like chlorine, or you'd have to change out the water all the time, running up the bill."

"Panos," Malena interjected, switching from her angry face into seduction mode, "those all sound like minor concerns. I want to get wet and wild with my female co-workers after a long day of work. We don't want to have to go to some hotel or some friend's pool party to relax in a tub. We want to do it here, where we can take our tops off."

Panos eyes lit up as he considered the imagery and he admired Malena's protruding bust line. "I'll tell you what," he responded after some quick deliberation. "If you get it delivered here, I'll hook it up. But only if we agree to some simple terms of use and some maintenance rules first, okay?"

"Okay!" Malena agreed happily. "My name is Malena, by the way. Maybe I'll invite you down for a dip," she tempted.

Panos, looked over his shoulder, half expecting his angry wife Angie to come out of nowhere and deliver a hard slap to his face. "Here," he said as he dug into his pocket. "Take my card. You can text or call me anytime. About the building, I mean."

"Sure, Panos," Malena confirmed with a smile as she escorted him out the back door. She checked the clock. It was only 2pm, plenty of time for some afternoon hot tub shopping (!!) She headed out the front door to signal a cab.

Bob watched intently from across the street from a black Bentley sedan, where he had been parked all morning. He was finally treated to a sight of Malena in her tight purple top and short black skirt. To his pleasure, he observed that she was also wearing sexy black stockings and high heels.

As Malena approached the curb her eyes, capable of spotting luxury from a mile away, immediately zeroed in on the shiny Bentley. Neighborhood's moving up, she thought before shifting her attention to the street to flag down an oncoming taxi. Bob panicked and pulled his phone up to his ear nonchalantly.

Malena quickly drove out of view in a cab as Bob shifted his attention to the work crew on the scaffolding and pondered his next move. He decided to move his car to a less conspicuous spot and wait for his opportunity to access the building.

****

"Okay, ladies," Katrin cheerfully addressed the bright white-carpeted living room full of young women, "are you enjoying your practice?"

"Yes!" a couple of cheerful blondes replied as they laughed and licked whipped cream off of each others' lips.

"I think we are totally ready for the real thing, right girls?" the curly-haired bachelorette with the 'bride-to-be' sash and sparkly crown added before giving her friend another shot of whipped cream on the tongue. The bachelorette's friend received the cream seductively and shared a kiss with her so that they could swap tastes in between their mouths; one of the many tricks that Katrin showed them during the later stages of lesson.

"Totes! Let's get the guys out here already!" exclaimed a redhead with a scratchy voice.

"Okay ladies, I'll bring them in. I'm going to come around and collect the practice dildos and whipped cream. Remember, I need you to stay in your teams. I've got two men for you today and the bachelorette gets to choose first," Katrin explained to the excited group of girls.

Katrin had decided in the planning stages that with six girls and two guys they could split into two groups of three and race to the finish, one of her favorite party activities to facilitate.

"Remember, ladies, practice is key. This is why we've been going over all of the skills on the dildos. However, when you're giving a really good blowjob, all of the stalling and Q and A can be deflating. Guys aren't like girls. Waiting around doesn't do any good to a hard dick," Katrin explained to her captivated audience. "Take your time and have fun, but don't forget to increase the speed and provide constant stimulation as you go. You'll build up to a really good ejaculation this way. I'm positive that you'll do great!"

"I'm ready for some ejaculation!" the redhead exclaimed, to the laughs of her friends. They all cheered and laughed with excitement, with the exception of one of the blondes who cringed in a humorous manner from the mention of ejaculation. Katrin spotted her apprehension right away and dug into her party bag.

"Now, before we begin, I'll bet that many of you have been thinking that cum tastes nothing like whipped cream, am I right?" Katrin asked. The party girls laughed and agreed heartily.

"Well, I'm going to let you try out a product that will make it taste even better than whipped cream. This is a secret trick that very few people know about and I'm going to let you in on it. If you dissolve these flavor strips on your tongues," Katrin explained as she passed around the mysterious cellophane wrapped product, "cum, or just about anything that you put in your mouth, will taste like fruity candy."

The girls eagerly unwrapped the flavor strips and placed them on their tongues.

"You'll believe me soon enough," Katrin assured, "you won't be able to get enough of these guys' loads. Sharing it between your mouths and licking it off of each other will be very enjoyable. It is completely up to you how far you want to go, of course, so please don't pressure each other and most importantly, have fun!"

Katrin sent a text to signal Holly and the guys, who were waiting in a comfortable finished basement. Katrin began to collect the dildos from the party girls and guide them into position.

"They are ready for us," Holly announced nervously to Justin and Marco who had been pacing around the room and doing push ups to pump up their arms. "You are going to do great!"

"Thank you, Ms. Holly. Marco is ready."

"It's GO time," Justin said with confidence as dealt out high fives to Marco and Holly and headed up the stairs. Holly laughed at Justin's boyish enthusiasm and followed the men up the stairs.

Katrin kicked on some music through her portable speaker system and the young women cheered loudly. Their eyes fixated on the men, who donned breakaway pants and long neckties with no shirts and began flexing and posing.

Katrin and Holly shared a smile together and started laughing as the room grew more excited. The party girls cheered loudly as the men stripped away their pants and revealed the bulging pouches in their g-strings.

"Okay, bachelorette," Katrin called out over the music, "Who is it going to be for your team? Justin the Stallion or Marco, who always hits his mark-o?" The girls laughed and then turned very serious as they debated quietly amongst themselves.

"Shut up, shut up, shut up," the bachelorette said with excitement to quell the onslaught of suggestions and arguments from her teammates. They continued to debate intensely until the bachelorette finally announced their decision. "We'll take Marco, who always hits his mark-o!"

The bachelorette's team, consisting of her and two other cute brunettes took to their knees quickly in front of Marco and licked their lips in anticipation. The opposing team, which included the two blondes and the redhead, lined up in front of Justin. Their eyes fixated on his bulging g-string pouch. He looked down and gave them a wink and a smile, causing them to giggle in response.

"Remember, before we start, girls, the first team to make their guy cum, using the skills from our lesson today, will walk away with a free set of dildos and a coupon for a future workshop. Ready, set, go!" Katrin exclaimed as she sent the competitors into a panicked fury. Both teams eagerly pulled down their man's respective pouches and their eyes widened at the large growing cocks that hung in front of their faces.

The bachelorette was off to a good start; she struggled to deepthroat Marco's thick cock while her teammates flanked her to the left and right and licked one ball each. "Okay, I like what I'm seeing with the triple blowjob right out of the gate. Good work girls!" Katrin encouraged.

"A different strategy over here and it seems to be working really well," Katrin commented as she watched the blondes and redhead pass Justin's cock from one to the other as they each took their best deepthroat lunge.

"I don't want this to end too quickly!" the redhead confessed to her teammates. "Let's make sure we all get some good practice in. Who cares about winning when we can play with this huge cock?!" Her blonde teammates gave her approving nods and continued to lick and suck on Justin's enormous rod as he swelled out to his full ten inches before their captivated eyes.

Katrin turned back to observe the bachelorette's team who was laughing and giggling uncontrollably as they took turns slapping each other in the forehead with Marco's thick shaft, making him grow even harder and throb in their hands. "Good work! Now that is how you slap a cock on your faces, ladies," Katrin commented with a laugh. "Keep it up!"

Holly approached Katrin to give her an update on the time and they stood and watched together as the party of young women, who were only a few years older than Holly, had the time of their lives as they sucked and shared their respective blowjob models.

"What do you think?" Katrin asked with a warm smile. She rested her arm affectionately on Holly's shoulder. "Do they teach this in school?"

"No," Holly replied with a laugh, "but I've done some independent study. Katrin, does this line of work ever make you uncomfortable? Like, really horny?"

"Oh god yes," Katrin assured her. "I would join in if I could, but there is a very thin line between instructor and participant. I need to keep the situation under control or we'll have an orgy on our hands!"

"I see," Holly replied. She held Katrin's arm tightly, trying to contain the throbbing urges between her legs and hold her composure. She was very jealous of the party girls as she watched them run their tongues up erect shafts in unison and enjoy sloppy deepthroat lunges while they encouraged each other as a team.

Katrin watched on and tried to manage her own relentless sexual frustration. She suddenly realized that she was holding on the Holly's shoulder very tightly. She loosened her grip as they watched the bachelorette pull her tongue back from the tip of Marco's cock and generously share tastes of his pre-cum with her teammates. Katrin turned to the other team to see that they had managed to coordinate very nicely on a triple blowjob. They rotated their positions regularly and pleasured Justin's cock, balls, and ass equally with their eager, wet tongues.

"Come on, girls, let's try to win!" the bachelorette announced as she began sucking faster and faster while her teammates took turns taking Marco's entire sack into their mouths. The bachelorette sucked and licked on the head of Marco's cock, jerked him furiously, and begged for his cum.

Marco finally unleashed on the three women below him, causing the room to stir with excitement. All of girls in the room cheered loudly as spurts of hot cum jetted out of his throbbing cock and landed on the three excited faces that waited below him.

"We have a winner!" Katrin announced. She and Holly moved in closer to watch the bachelorette and her teammates eagerly lick the cum off each other's lips and cheeks.

"This is unreal! Those flavor strips really work," the bachelorette exclaimed as she lifted a strand of cum off of her chin with her finger.

"It tastes amazing," the bachelorette's teammate confirmed before going in for another playful cum-filled kiss with her teammates.

"Will you take our picture?" the bachelorette begged of Marco, who stood above her and her teammates and watched in disbelief. She quickly found her phone and handed it over to him. "I love you guys! Best bachelorette party ever!" the bachelorette exclaimed. She posed seductively with her two cum-covered friends and shared kisses with them as Marco kindly took pictures.

"Oh no, it looks like Justin is getting close!" Katrin exclaimed. "Who wants to do a group finish?"

"Yes, let's go girls!" the bachelorette exclaimed, as she and her teammates rushed over to cut in on the other team's action. All six women huddled their faces together and stirred with excitement.

"Just a few more strokes and we'll be there!" the redhead announced as she furiously jerked Justin's cock. "Here it comes!" she warned. Justin dribbled out a warning shot on her chin, causing her to back up and huddle next her friends' excited faces. The young women smiled and braced themselves, some with eyes clenched shut, and others with eyes wide open and eager extended tongues.

Katrin and Holly watched in awe as Justin began spurting thick shots across the faces of the young women. They counted out loud, "three, four, five, six, seven!" It was easily one of the most relentless and voluminous cumshots they had ever seen. The girls laughed and squirmed as ropes of cum splashed against their noses, cheeks, and foreheads and dripped down to their lips and chins.

"Holy shit! Why didn't you guys warn me?" Katrin asked Holly with a look of concern on her face.

"I'm sorry Katrin, during the interview with Malena he—," Holly held up a hand to whisper in Katrin's ear, "—he came in her ass."

"I see," Katrin replied with a raised eyebrow. "Well, now we know. We need to take precautions next time or we are going to end up paying for property damage."

"Great job, Ladies!" Katrin announced as she switched gears, "look how much you made this poor guy cum!" she joked, patting Justin on the shoulder.

"Sorry, Katrin," Justin said with a shrug, "I've been saving myself up for a few days."

"No worries, that is quite a Jackson Pollack that you painted there," Katrin replied.

The party girls played with Justin's load for several minutes, experimenting with licking it off of each other's faces and swapping it from mouth to mouth. It was just like they had practiced with the whipped cream earlier in the session. Katrin was very proud to see them using what they've learned and having such a good time.

"Well done gentlemen," Katrin said to Marco and Justin. "I hope you're ready for more. The next party starts in a few hours."

****

Malena returned from an enjoyable shopping trip at the Jacuzzi showcase and stepped out of a taxi onto the sidewalk in front of BJ Bliss Headquarters. There were no workers to be seen on the scaffolding in front of the building. "Good. Making my workplace all noisy and shit," she mumbled to herself. She quickly unlocked the office door and then let out a loud scream.

Bob banged his head as he tried to get up quickly from under Katrin's desk. By the time he got to his feet he was met with a swift hard kick to the balls and doubled over in pain onto the floor.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" Malena yell at him just before she delivered another hard kick to his ribs.

"Wait," he begged, but was cut off short by Malena's heel as it dug into his throat. She gave him a look that threatened to put her weight on it.

"Don't!" he pleaded with a gurgling, suffocated tone.

"What the fuck are you doing here? You didn't take anything? What's under the desk?"

"It's a bug. An audio transmitter," he explained

Malena looked down with fascination at the large muscular bald man that squirmed under her heel. His grey suit pants began bulging with a hard-on. She gave him a puzzled look.

"What's your name?"

"Bob."

"Okay, listen, Bob. I have two things that I am going to ask of you and then I'll let you go."

"Okay," he gargled from under her heel, "anything!"

"First, remove the bug. Then, tell me who sent you here," she demanded and then released her heel and stepped back.

Bob crawled under the desk, removed the transmitter, and handed it to Malena from where he lay on the floor. She quickly stuck it in her purse and then looked him over, noticing his erection once again.

"Do you like the view?" she asked with a devious smile. She worked her hands to the bottom of her short skirt and slowly lifted it to reveal her lacy black stocking tops to him while he watched on with widened eyes.

"I like to wear thigh-high stockings from time to time, Bob. Do you like them? Some guys do, some guys don't."

"Yes," he assured her from the floor.

Do you want to see my pussy?" she teased from above as she lifted her dress even further, showing him her black silky panties. "Just tell me who sent you, you little fucking worm, and I'll show you what you want to see. I am completely hairless and I'm really wet right now. I'll rub my clit right in front of you while you watch. Danger turns me on and you're dangerous, Bob."

"Felicia Trésor sent me," he confessed as he strained to sit upright and get a better look at Malena's crotch.

"Thank you!" Malena replied. She let her skirt fall back onto her thighs and reached into her purse. "Now get the fuck out of here or I'll burn your eyeballs off and call the cops," she said, pulling out a can of pepper spray and aiming it at his face.

Bob hopped up as quickly as he could and limped through the doorway. Malena watched him try to cross the busy street while rush hour traffic swerved and honked at him. He sped away, but not before Malena managed to write down his license plate number on the back of a business card that she acquired earlier that day. She flipped the card: Panos Petropoulos, General Contractor.

"Panos. This is Malena, from downstairs," she announced over the phone. "Two things. One, you need to replace our locks right away. Two, and more importantly, I've got a hot tub on the way. They're delivering it tonight. Are you going to install it or what? Mama needs a soak."

****

After a successful and affirming bachelorette workshop in the western suburbs, Katrin and her team drove east towards the North Shore. They looked in awe at all of the luxurious suburban lake-side properties as the lights in the windows began illuminating the dusk.

Katrin pulled up to their destination: a large white mansion house that was mostly concealed by the surrounding trees. The gate opened immediately without any intercom communication and Katrin slowly rolled down the driveway until the house came into full view. Seeing that most spots were taken by luxury SUVs, she opted for a spot a little further from the entrance.

"Okay, who's ready for a divorce party?" Katrin inquired as she put her Kia in park and turned to the guys in the back seat.