BJ Bliss Ch. 09 Head-to-Head

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Felicia turned back to Dean's throbbing cock, jerking and sucking with voracity and pressing hard against his perineum with two fingers. Nicoleta the maid, walked into the room with a 6 oz stemmed port glass. Only seconds after it hit the table, Felicia picked it up and aimed a sudden powerful spurt of semen into the glass. Katrin and Malena watched in shock as Dean groaned in pleasure and squirted his pearly liquid against the inner rim of the glass, much to Felicia's satisfaction.

After a customary swirl and sniff, Felicia tipped the glass back and poured the warm load into her mouth. She swallowed in a single gulp and finished with a classic "ahhh."

Malena cleared her throat to get Katrin's attention and passed over her phone. Katrin looked down in surprise to see that Malena's stopwatch application read 58 seconds.

"So, now that you've seen what I can do, it's decision time. You can see this competition through and try to walk away with nearly half of a million dollars, or you can skip to inevitable outcome by agreeing to the terms in my proposal and signing today."

"Or we can just walk away right now and never hear from you again like you promised, remember?" Katrin reminded Felicia.

"Of course, Katrin. You can also cut ties with me forever. In fact, that is exactly what you'll be doing if you and your partner don't give me an answer in the next ten minutes. I'll leave you to discuss."

****

"You're telling me that the merger arrangement is riding entirely on a blowjob competition?" Peter asked skeptically as he looked over Felicia's proposal with Katrin at their favorite coffee shop.

"I know, it's ridiculous, but I can't walk away from that money. Besides, I think I'm warming up to her," Katrin confessed. "If I lose, I can handle her as a partner. She isn't as evil as she comes off. Also, I'm sorry that I haven't said anything about this until now, but that night when I was arrested and I met with her...we kind of fingered each other."

Peter dropped his head into his hand, perplexed, yet unable to contain his excitement at her confession. He had never seen this Felicia character, but the way Katrin had built her up in his mind she was nothing short of legendary. The thought of Katrin and Felicia together gave him an instant boner under the table, which he nervously tried to conceal.

"Oh and before I forget, I really need you in the contest, Peter," Katin explained. "We're both going to suck off three guys and I'm really hoping that you'll agree to be one of them. Please?"

"You're going to suck me off in front of Felicia and everyone else?" Peter asked with apprehension.

"No. Felicia is going to suck you off. We don't get to choose our own guys, that wouldn't be fair. We are going to suck off each others' guys. Will you do this for me?" Katrin pleaded. "She's older than you but she's in insanely good shape. Even more so than me, I hate to admit. She's one of the prettiest women I've ever seen and she has huge tits. What do you say?"

Katrin had already made her sale, but Peter waited considerately before responding with: "Okay, I'll do it."

"I love you," Katrin suddenly blurted. She surprised even herself, dropping her jaw and feeling her heart thumping against her chest. Great going, you just fucked up everything, Katrin lamented, about to tear up in regret. Say something now, Peter, before I die.

"I love you too, Katrin," Peter replied with a smile, reaching across the table to take her hands into his. They leaned forward for a kiss and Katrin felt a wave of relief wash over her. For a lingering moment she felt like they were on another planet. Gradually, the realization that nearby tables were staring at them kicked in. She turned back to business.

"Let's walk over to my place, I need to start practicing."

"Practicing?"

"Um, yeah!" Katri replied with a laugh. "I need to suck your cock like a hundred times before Saturday. The rules are that the men have to be abstinent for 24 hours before the competition.

Katrin's tone suddenly became very serious and determined and the lights seemed to dim around her. "When Felicia slides your big hard cock into her throat on Saturday, you're going to be ruined. I'm going to make you squirt so many loads on me and in me that 24 hours won't even be close to enough recovery time."

****

"Wake up sleepy head!" Mika chirped loudly. She hopped on the bed next to Marco, brandishing a breakfast smoothie in a glass with a straw.

Marco groaned and rolled on to his back. Mika's smiling face slowly came into focus and she pushed the glass towards him. "Drink up. It's breakfast time, Marco. You know what that means."

"Marco likes eggs and bacon," Marco grunted. He reluctantly took the glass and slurped on the fruity concoction.

"Not as long as we're tasting his cum on a daily basis he doesn't," Mika corrected sternly. Marco was startled by sudden movement on the bed at his feet. It's was Mika's sister, Miho, sneaking up between his legs under the sheet. Her head glided towards his crotch like a shark to a helpless swimmer.

"No, please!" Marco begged unexpectedly. "You girls wore Marco out last night. How about a morning off?

Mika nodded her head in the negative as Miho giggled under the sheets. Miho finally had Marco's morning wood in her grasp and was quick to envelop his length into her eager, warm mouth.

"You know that we require our morning facial treatment, Marco," Mika reminded him. "But, lucky for you, Felicia called us in so you're off the hook tonight."

"Fine," Marco conceded. "But go easy, Marco is sore."

Mika smiled at him with giddy excitement and slipped under the covers to join her sister. They swirled their tongues over his raging boner and sensitive balls expertly, reminding him how it was that he could manage blow constant loads for them to the point of exhaustion.

Marco slurped the last of his smoothie and sighed with satisfaction as he set down the glass and lifted the sheets to have a look at his gorgeous Japanese-American girlfriends. They throated him and sucked on his balls simultaneously, switching up their positions and playfully swatting each other on the face with his shaft from time to time.

Marco got up onto his knees, signaling that he was close and they lay on their backs, looking up at him expectantly. He jerked himself and groaned in pleasure, fascinated by the smiling twins that were so profoundly obsessed with his semen. He rested his balls on their puckered lips and grunted loudly as the first splatter of cum began to trickle out. Backing into aiming position, he fired off several warm ropes onto their foreheads and cheeks, carefully distributing in equal measures.

"More for me!" Mika begged, jealous of her sister's well-coated face. Marco dangled his final spurts out on to Mika's nose and chin. They rubbed his sticky load across their faces, making their skin shiny with semen and giggling with satisfaction.

"Thanks, Marco!" the said in unison as they walked from the room hand in hand towards the shower.

****

"Are you sure you don't want me to come with?" Dean asked Felicia as he slowed the Bentley sedan to a stop in the ominous alley. "I'm not sure about this neighborhood."

"I used to live in this neighborhood," Felicia revealed unexpectedly. "I'll be just fine. Wait here." Dean hopped out to open her door and watched as she approached a large garage door and knocked. The noisy door creaked and squealed as it rose and Felicia gasped as she looked over a dozen pit bulls, sitting perfectly still and alert. Their stubby tails wagged and they let out little cries of excitement as they looked over the new guest.

Three blonde women of varying ages approached her, all donned in studded jeans and hoodies.

"What you want, Felicia?" the tallest and most intimidating of the three women asked in a thick eastern European accent.

"It's so very nice to see you, cousin Anca," Felicia said graciously.

Anca said nothing and just looked back at Felicia impatiently, blowing smoke as she tossed a cigarette to the floor and stepped on it.

"I came for Vlad," Felicia explained.

"You come to fuck Vlad?" Anca asked bluntly.

"Not exactly," Felicia replied, looking over the pack of well-trained dogs with amazement. "What in the hell does he do to those poor things to get them so obedient?" Felicia asked.

"Vlad does nothing," a male voice suddenly echoed through the garage. Vlad stepped forward in his bulky steel toe boots and camo pants. A big, bumbly rottweiler followed him at his side. He pointed down and the rottweiler happily took his spot on the floor, looking up at Vlad with a wagging tongue.

Felicia looked over her estranged cousin with lust. He was even taller and more intimidating that she remembered, nearly seven feet tall and ripped with muscles. His eyes were an icy hazel and his light blonde hair was short and spiky, military style. He stared back at Felicia, expressionless as always, and stood next to his sisters.

"Vlad has gift," Anca explained. "We rescue fighting dog. Vlad walk into room. They sit."

Vlad whistled and signaled with his hand and the pack of dogs eagerly ran forward, lining up next to Felicia and panting as they whiffed her scent.

"You. Pet," Anca directed. Felicia reached fearfully towards a handsome young pitbull and stroked his white fur while he wagged his tongue back at her.

"Even weak, scared woman can pet, no bite," Anca explained. Felicia sneered at Anca in annoyance and turned to Vlad.

"Vlad, I'm going to cut to the chase," Felicia began, trying her best to ignore the adorable pack of dogs at her side. "I need your cock."

"Girls leave," Vlad motioned, chasing his sisters away. "Now?" he asked.

"Don't be ridiculous, not here," Felicia replied. "I need it next Saturday. A pretty blonde felattio instructor is going to give you her best blowjob. What do you say?"

"No blondes," Vlad objected unexpectedly. "Sisters blonde. Mother blonde. Aunts blonde. No blondes."

"Surely there is some way that I can change your mind?"

"Yes, there is way," Vlad replied. "You pay for commercial."

"Not another dog training commercial?"

"Yes," Vlad insisted.

"Vlad, your commercials are equal parts silly and terrifying. No one is going to bring their dogs to you with your stage presence, haven't you learned? Didn't the last commercial go viral online because people were making fun of it?"

"You pay for commercial," Vlad repeated stubbornly.

"Fine," Felicia conceded. "Now, if you have a few hours, why don't you come with me? I have some friends I'd like to introduce you to. I think you'll like them. They are most definitely not blonde."

****

"Do I really have to tell you what Vlad's nickname is?" Felicia asked Mika and Miho with a smirk as she lifted Vlad's massive cock before their widened eyes.

"Holy shit! That's like a foot long!" Mika blurted. The twins watched with fascination as Vlad continued to swell out to his full length in his cousin Felicia's stroking hand.

"It is. Exactly a foot," Felicia confirmed. "Now let me tell you what this is all about. I have made an arrangement with Katrin, our competitor at BJ Bliss. A blowjob contest. Since I get to pick her team, I think Vlad will make a nice addition, don't you? It's not cheating. There aren't any size limitations," Felicia explained.

"Do we get to fuck him?" Mika asked boldly. Her sister Miho was still eyeing Vlad's monster cock with a gaping mouth.

"Sure," Felicia said. "But I want you to suck him off first. I'll time you."

Mika and Miho shared a wide-eyed glance and approached with enthusiasm. Four small hands from the twins stacked up on his shaft, from base to tip, and they enjoyed a few moments of eager jerking. Mika and Miho smiled up at him, hoping to get a reaction, but Vlad's expression was impossible to read.

The twins began with their classic oral formation: Mika on cock detail and Miho as ball-washer. Their expert tongues swirled his groin for a full minute while Mika kept a steady jerking pace with her hand. Mika desperately tried to deepthroat him, but his girth stopped her short. She gagged and drooled on his beastly cock and relinquished him to Miho, who fared no better.

They decided to slide their lips up and down the sides of his shaft in unison while they played with his balls, causing to let out his first audible grunt. The twins' eyes lit up. They had their first cue and they used it to launch a continuing oral assault.

With lips clamped against the sides of his cock they moved up and down faster and faster, pressing against his taint and stroking his balls. Vlad groaned and a spurt of cum escaped the tip of his cock, flying past the girls lips and landing on Mika's shoulder. She quickly moved to take his throbbing head into her mouth and felt a shockingly powerful stream of cum against her tonsils.

Mika's eyes widened in surprise as Vlad proceeded to fill her mouth with a relentless volume of semen. She grabbed her sister's head and seamlessly moved her into position to carry the rest of the burden. With lips hard pressed to keep the cum from pouring out of their mouth, the twins attempted to swallow, laughing muffled laughs at the comically large load.

"Damn it, you made me laugh!" Mika exclaimed to her sister playfully, after a labored swallow. "I'm pretty sure I shot jizz out of my nose!"

Miho giggled with satisfaction and pointed at a small trickle of cum that seemed to be coming from Mika's nostril, glazing her upper lip. "That's a first!" Miho said proudly."What's our time?"

"Six minutes and eleven seconds," Felicia announced. "That might as well be an hour in a blowjob competition."

Mika rolled her eyes and turned to take Vlad back in her hands. "Felicia, we're horny. Can we fuck him already?"

"Of course," Felicia replied as she stepped forward, feeling up Vlad's muscular arms from behind. She pulled off his tight t-shirt so that the twins could admire his chiseled chest. "That's more like it."

Mika and Miho worked their magic on Vlad, sucking and slurping with enthusiasm until they brought him out to full mast. Mika lifted her skirt and pulled down her panties, dropping them to her heels. Vlad suddenly pointed to the wall, eyeing Mika with lust. She stepped out of her panties and bent over in front of Vlad, pressing her palms against the nearby wall obediently.

Vlad turned to Felicia and gave her a steely look. Felicia responded by cupping Vlad's balls from behind and reached around to grip his huge cock with enthusiasm, guiding it into Mika's dripping, tight slit.

"Oh fuck!" Mika yelled loudly as Vlad pressed forward, impaling her with the largest cock she had ever experienced. Miho crouched below, slurping on his sack with her eager, wet lips. Felicia stroked Vlads abs and reached under her panties to pleasure herself while she watched him pound away at Mika's tight pussy.

Mika trembled in pleasure and found herself erupting in climax faster than expected. Vlad gave Miho a look and she knew immediately to trade places with her sister. She bent in front of him and Felicia helped guide Vlad's glazed cock into her. Felicia crouched behind Vlad, eager to share his tightened sack with Mika. They ran their tongues vigorously over his balls and ass while Miho yelped with pleasure. Vlad spun Miho around and grabbed her under the thighs, lifting her effortlessly and plunging into her with a grunt.

Miho bounced up and down on Vlad's enormous erection, nearly crying in pleasure. She hugged his shoulders and shook uncontrollably as her juices dripped down his manhood. Vlad lifted her off of him and set her on her feet. He turned to Felicia and Mika, who were on their knees, and towered over their faces with his erection. He pointed to his cock expectantly. Miho quickly huddled in and all three women eagerly lapped their tongues across his shaft, hoping that he was pleased. The twins flanked him from the sides and Felicia took him into her throat. She went as far as she could and batted her eyes up at him and then pulled back, gasping for air.

"It's been so long, Vlad," Felicia said to him as the twins slid up to this head and swirled their tongues at the tip for a taste of pre-cum. "I forgot just how big you really are. Do you want to take my ass again?"

Vlad nodded in the affirmative and pointed to nearby couch.

Felicia stood up and pulled off her pink dress dramatically, standing before him in only her heels and a string of pearls. She walked away, showing off the alluring curves of her ass and returned quickly with a bottle of lube, handing it over to the twins. Mika and Miho squirted the lube onto Vlad's shaft and playfully spread it across every devastating inch with giggles. Vlad let out a pleasurable groan and they worked their slippery hands up and down his cock and balls, pumping him with enthusiasm.

Felicia climbed onto the nearby couch, on all fours, with her hands at the arm, throbbing in anticipation as Vlad moved in to mount her.

"Don't worry girls, I spent some time building up to this," Felicia explained. "No one can fuck my ass like Vlad. He's practically ruined me for other men."

Vlad climbed up behind her quietly and eased his enormous cock head into Felicia's asshole while the twins watched with gaping mouths. Vlad snapped his fingers at the twins and they and quickly climbed under the action, eager to suck at Vlad's balls and lick Felicia's clit while he gave her the ass-fucking of a lifetime.

Felicia fell onto the arm of the couch, yelping in pleasure and squirting her fluids all over Miho's face as Miho lapped her clit. Vlad persistently pounded into Felicia's ass as Mika licked his balls and poked a finger in his asshole, bringing him to the brink.

Vlad pulled out and began jerking himself over Miho's face. Mika and Felicia quickly huddled into the action. "Give us your big fucking load, Vlad!" Felicia begged. He grunted aggressively and splattered their faces with crushing velocity. All three women flinched as he spurted hot jets of cum onto their foreheads and eyelids. Streams of jizz dripped and dangled from their eyelashes and onto their cheeks.

Mika wiped the cum away from her eyes and Vlad's persistent erection came into focus, dripping a bead of semen. Vlad took his cock and shook it at their faces, making sure to splatter them with every last drop.

"Katrin is going to choke on this thing," Mika commented. Her sister laughed out loud and nodded in agreement as she attempted to clear a pool of cum from her line of sight.

Vlad suddenly spoke for the first time since the twins had arrived. They gasped in surprise as he filled the lofty studio with his guttural voice, delivering his response in the coldest manner possible.

"If she chokes. She chokes."

****

"BJ Bliss," Katrin answered the ringing phone.

"Katrin, I have some information for you that can help you win the blowjob contest," the mysterious female voice began.

"Who is this?!" Katrin replied.

"That's not important, just listen. Felicia stacked her team with a man that will be quite a challenge for you. He doesn't like blondes for some reason. He's totally revolted by them. You need to dye your hair."

"And why should I believe you? You won't even tell me who you are?"

"I repeat—if you want to win, you need to dye your hair."

"Why are you helping me?"

The voice hesitated and then continued in a sort of nervous anger. "We've been with Felicia for years. We moved to this stupid freezing city for her, we did everything she asked, and now she's going to make you, her sworn enemy, a Partner? Well, fuck her! That's why."

Before Katrin could respond, the voice continued. "Oh and one more thing. I hope you can handle a thick, footlong cock. They call him Vlad the Impaler." The mystery person ended the call abruptly and Katrin stared back at her phone in surprise.