BJ Blue Chronicles Ch. 1

Story Info
Husband comes home early, and gets a surprise.
822 words
3.24
138.7k
10
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/06/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJ Blue
BJ Blue
3 Followers

Chapter 1: Home Early

As I sit in my car, I'm enjoying the buzz that the weed has given me. It is a nice mellow buzz that has me very relaxed. It also has me unbelievably horny. So I figure I'll finish the joint I have in my hand and go and wake my wife, Wanda, up for a hot sweaty fuck. After being gone all week, I've worked up a serious sexual appetite. I was expecting to be home in the morning, but instead, I drove straight through the night and made great time.

I'll leave my suitcase in the car and get it tomorrow; I'm fucking stoned as hell. I have to be quiet or my dogs will no nuts and wake Wanda up and spoil the surprise. If I get Wanda hot enough before I fuck her, she'll return the favor. She gives amazing head, and she swallows. What more can a man ask for? Luckily, the dogs are fast asleep upstairs and give me no trouble. As I make my way through the house, I stop at the bathroom to piss, and wash up a bit. As I wash the soap from my face, I catch a glance of myself in the mirror. I am really high, and it shows in my eyes. My wife doesn't have a problem with me smoking dope; in fact she likes it when I do. Grass makes me horny and also makes me a fantastic lover (if I do say so myself). It's kind of like Viagra, only Viagra doesn't make your eyes look like this.

Wearing just my boxers, I approach the bedroom, and I stop in my tracks. My wife is moaning like a fucking virgin on prom night. She's getting herself off! I'll have to be careful and see if I watch her through the slightly open door without alerting her that I'm here. As I poke my head slowly into the dark room, I am frozen when I hear another moan from some one else. That bitch! When I finally see where that other moan is coming from, I'm stunned. There is a black man with his huge cock stuffed in my wife's mouth. Both of his hands are grabbing her blonde hair and she loves every second of it. I can't see her face completely, but I can tell from her moans that she's really into it. After a few moments he lays down on my bed and she continues to work her mouth down his tool. After what seems like an eternity, she climbs up and has a seat on his cock. "Oh yeah baby, fuck me" she says as she gives a deep sigh. She's rockin and grinding all over him. If this weren't my wife, it would actually be pretty hot. I never had any clue that she would do something like this. For all I know, she's been doing this for years. How many times have I gone away for a day? A week? This may be a regular habit for her.

"Fuck me harder" she says as she gasps. "Give me that big cock". The guy has a big smile on his face as he gets up and puts Wanda on her hands and knees. She moans again when he plunges his dick into her pussy. He has a lock on her hips and he's slamming her as hard as he can. As my eyes become a bit more accustomed to the darkness, I can see things pretty clearly now. Perhaps a bit too clearly. I want to look away, but I just can't. It's like a terrible accident along the road. Only instead of someone slamming into a tree, he's slamming his tree into my wife.

She's got her face buried in her pillow, screaming her head off when he pulls out and rolls her over. He props her head up a bit on the pillow and rubs his cock on her lips. She opens her mouth wide and sucks the pussy juice off of his dick. After about a minute of this, he pulls out and shoots about seven or eight streams of cum all over her face. She moans again and jerks his tool until she has every drop on her. She rubs the white stuff all over her face with one hand and continues to yank his crank with the other. Man, this guy is a fucking animal. Is he a porn star? Jesus Christ! How am I supposed to compete with this?

I back out of the door grab some shorts and sneak back to my car. As I ease out onto the street, I'm already plotting my revenge. She will be my sexual slave or we're through. She will do what I want, when I want and with WHOM I want. Our sex life has always been good, but it's about to get a lot better...

BJ Blue
BJ Blue
3 Followers