BJ Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The finger entering her sopping wet pussy acted as a cue to Jessie who increased the speed and pressure of her mouth upon young Tommy's manhood. Her perfect teeth occasionally grazing against the sensitive rim around the glans at the head of the penis as she rapidly moved her mouth up and down the shaft.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum," he gasped, his eyelids flickering rapidly; his mouth agape; his entire body shaking with rapture.

Jessie quickly pulled him from her mouth, grasped the tip and quickly moved the foreskin up and down the shaft, feeling the stiff flesh throb and pulse uncontrollably.

"Come on, baby, let's have a nice big cum," she snapped excitedly. "I wonna see every last drop."

Her words excited the boy even further as semen erupted from the tip of his penis. His pent-up sexual passions suddenly exploded to the fore, erupting from his cock and splashing against his stomach.

Tommy screamed out incoherently as his mother prolonged his orgasm. Coolly rubbing his testicles, she pinched the exposed head of his penis between thumb and forefinger, releasing her grip ever so slightly before every spurt of semen. Squeezing her legs together with delight, feeling wave after wave of sexual sensation wash over her body as she watched her boy writhe uncontrollably beside her. His orgasm seemed to go on forever as she drained him of semen.

Jessie, grinning proudly, squeezed from the base of his penis, pulling her fingers slowly upwards to empty him entirely, watching fascinated as the last drops of fluid escaped from the urethra.

"That's right," she whispered to herself. "Every last drop."

Looking on amazed, noting his every movement as his body - now shivering in small spasms - subsided from the frenzied gyrations of his orgasm. She took a tissue and carefully wiped the semen from his body before gently dabbing the small globule from the tip of his penis.

Tommy's body jerked and juddered as his mother cleaned his now ultra-sensitive cockhead with a tissue. He was still breathing heavily, looking a little perplexed by what had just happened, staring at his mother in awe, watching her intently as she discarded the tissue and thrust a hand between her legs and began to masturbate frantically.

Nigel watched on from outside. He'd shot his load three times already to the awesome sight of his girlfriend milking her son's cock with her hands and mouth. Now Jessie was caught up in the moment, strumming her hot cunt while her shocked son watched on in avid fascination. Nigel was holding the up his phone, filming the entire sordid affair. This was something he would replay on a daily basis for the rest of his life. Nigel felt like the luckiest man in the world to have captured such a remarkable spectacle. He wondered if she would allow her son to join them in bed for a threesome. The possibilities of such an act would be endless.

Oh, the mind boggles.

12