Black Alexis Dominates White Ch. 02

Story Info
Black woman seizes further control of older white woman .
4.5k words
4.11
79.9k
24

Part 2 of the 17 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 06/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My entire weekend was spent thinking about the attractive, young black teenaged woman. I had never met anyone quite like her.

Many thoughts ran through my mind, but the one thought I was having the most was how I would go about terminating her employment.

I was frightened by the aggression she had exhibited towards me, and I was terribly unhappy about how the rest of my staff was behaving.

If the seven white women working for me at the time were telling the truth, then Alexis Barron was taking advantage of this situation.

If my staff was accurate in their descriptions of the events, then she was simply not doing her job. She was also making the others feel quite uncomfortable around her.

But, when Monday came I did nothing.

As a matter of fact, I did nothing for that entire week, or the next week after that. I could see the young black woman coming into our office and doing nothing more than making a lot of personal phone calls, or checking her emails.

Alexis continued taking longer lunches and ignoring everyone, including me.

There wasn't a day that went by that I didn't think about firing Alexis. I knew that I had to. But, I was still afraid to do anything about it.

Perhaps, I was still nervous about the way she yelled at me, and held my face so roughly two weeks before. I just knew that I wasn't ready to confront her about that either. Not yet.

After three full weeks, Alexis had done nothing more than collect a few checks. At least, this is how it seemed.

Her presence was causing what can best be described as a morale problem in the office. The other 7 white women in the company were noticeably withdrawn, and they stopped coming to me with any other complaints about Alexis.

Then, as that next week began I received a call from my family in Norway. My grandmother wasn't doing very well. She had been quite ill this past year, and now it seemed as if she was beginning to take a turn for the worse.

I knew that I needed to go back there to be with my family during this time. But, I was still very worried about my failing business.

I decided to book a flight to Oslo and stop by the office before heading to the airport. I needed to explain my sudden departure to my staff and, perhaps, finally tie up those loose ends that had been bothering me since Alexis began working for us.

Yes, in my mind I had decided that this would be it. Finally, I would have that little talk with Alexis Barron and then terminate her. I would put Beth in charge during my absence and hope for the best, and then I would spend time with my family.

I packed my bags and arrived at my office just past 10 o'clock in the morning. My international flight had a 3 p.m. departure, and I didn't have much time to spend there. I was feeling a bit rushed that day.

My first stop was at Alexis' desk.

"I need to speak to you right away." I said.

Her nylon-stockinged feet were propped up onto the corner of her cubicle desk and crossed at the ankles. Lazily, she sat there and looked up towards me.

"About what?" she asked.

"Please, Alexis. I don't have time for this. Please. I have to leave the country." I said.

I walked away and went back to my office to collect a few things, like phone numbers and a few reports to read on my flight. I was sitting at my desk and straightening out a few things out when Alexis finally walked into my office, five minutes later.

As I was gathering my things and thinking about how quick this termination had to be, the black teenager approached and simply placed a large manila envelope on the desktop before me.

"What's this?" I asked.

"Just open it." Alexis directed.

I looked towards Alexis as she boldly and arrogantly took a seat on the very edge of my desk. I didn't know what to expect.

When I opened the envelope, I was astonished!

In the envelope, there was a check for 150,000 dollars made out to our company and a signed contract for a monthly purchase of the same amount!

"Oh, my god! Alexis?" I stammered.

"How did you?..." I questioned.

She didn't care to answer. Nor, did she care to explain any of the details.

"Don't worry about it." She answered.

"It needs your signature to make it official. Just sign it." she directed, handing me a pen.

I had very little time. I quickly began looking over the long contract and reading the fine print, but I was doing so half-heartedly.

"What's all this?" I asked, referring to parts of the contract near the end.

"Basically, it just says that I am the sales rep on this deal. That's all." Alexis said.

"Well, yes. Of course you are, Alexis." I returned.

"I can't believe you were able to bring in such a sale, and so quickly. I'm really proud of ..." I said.

Alexis interupted.

"Don't! I don't need any of that condescending shit from you!" she firmly said.

"You better get going or you're gonna miss your flight." she continued.

I think that I was just so pleased we actually brought in a new sale, and from a new customer too, that I could hardly think of what to do next?

"Yes, you're right. I do have to leave. But, there's so much to do now. I mean ... we have to call the manufacturers and the lab for new testing and ..." I began explaining to Alexis, excitedly.

"Don't worry about all that now." Alexis said.

"I'll have that all taken care of." she added.

As I gathered my things and was getting ready to have a brief meeting with the rest of my staff before I left, I kept thinking that this one sale could actually save my company.

"I'll have Beth help you getting the rest of this deal done." I told Alexis.

"That's fine." she answered.

"Just go." she said.

We walked out of my office and I called for the others to gather around. I announced that I had to leave for awhile and tend to family matters outside the country. But, I also told them about the new sale that Alexis brought in. I showed them the check and asked them to help to get all the particulars completed while I was gone.

"Beth, you're in charge until I return." I announced.

"Yes, Ms. Burroughs. Sure, okay." she replied.

I left the office feeling better than when I had arrived. Of course, I was excited about my company finally getting a sale. We had all worked so hard, and now it was this young black woman that had accomplished more in less than a month than the rest of us had accomplished in the past two years?!

"How can I fire her now?" I asked myself.

As I was on the plane, I continued thinking about this new found business. Yet, my elation seemed to stop when I began remembering the reason I wanted to speak to Alexis in the first place.

I was also thinking about how this black teenager had been been so disruptive to the others. I thought about how she had been disrespecting me, and how she had physically touched my face in the same manner that a big bully would.

Only, she wasn't very big at all. Alexis was, quite literally, less than half my size and less than half my age.

It was all extremely humiliating for me.

I wondered if getting a sale, as she did, made her exempt from all her rude comments and actions?

"I can't just let her get away with that, can I?" I asked myself over and over again.

My time in Oslo was filled with worry.

First, it was for my grandmother. But, she was doing so much better a few days after I arrived. My worries were more focused upon my business now. My concerns were growing.

After the third day, I made a call to the office to see how things were going. Meghan answered the phone. And, I couldn't believe the noise I was hearing in the background?!

Suddenly, there seemed to be a business-like energy in background of the office. I heard a lot of phone calls coming in and others speaking. From my phone across the ocean, it sounded almost crowded there.

"Meghan? What's going on over there?" I asked.

Meghan seemed quite rushed. She said there were a number of calls holding for Miss Barron, and that she didn't have time to talk.

"M-Miss Barron?" I asked. "Who's that?" I initially questioned.

I suppose that I wasn't really thinking about it like that, not at the time.

"I'm sorry, Gretchen. I really need to go." Meghan pouted.

And, then she hung up the phone.

I was quite taken back by what I had just heard. I didn't know what to think about any of this anymore.

Honestly, I wasn't even sure what was going on?

On one hand, I felt this was going to be a good thing and help save my company. Of course, this would save all our jobs for awhile. On the other hand, I couldn't just let this young woman treat us in the manner she was.

"How could I?" I asked myself.

During the next six days, my calls to the office were met with the same results. Nobody would stay on the phone with me for more than a minute. I was placed on hold almost immediately and everyone in the office that I tried contacting was rushed to get off the phone.

I left messages to call me back, but not one of my calls were returned. Not even the calls that I left to my staff's personal cell phones after business hours. And, when I called Alexis' desk all I got was a recorded message.

"You have reached the offices of Miss Alexis Barron. Please state your business and leave a message at the beep." the recorded voicemail stated.

"What was all this?" I asked myself, again.

I must have left a dozen messages for Alexis and none of them were returned.

After 10 days is Oslo, I thought it would be best to get back to my business. It was 4 days before I had planned to return. Besides, my grandmother was doing fine now and I desperately needed to find out how things were going with our new account.

My flight arrived at 11:20 a.m. on a Friday. By the time I got through customs and made it to my office building it was past 3 o'clock in the afternoon.

As I walked in, I was completely shocked by the changes in the office and to my staff.

The first thing I noticed was that the light music coming from the ceiling speakers had changed. It was now a soft, but upbeat R&B sound rather than the plain light instrumentals of the past. And, everyone seemed hard at work taking calls and working on reports from their computers.

Everyone was dressed the same.

They were dressed professionally, yet with a more youthful appearance now.

All of these older white women had low cut white blouses that revealed their cleavage. They each wore a black linen skirt and what appeared to be 5 inch tall high heeled pumps, which were white in color with an ankle strap. And, they were all wearing a red colored cat's collar around their necks.

Even more shocking for me was the fact they all wore heavier makeup than they ever had before, with a robust red color of lipstick and heavier eye liner.

The change in their appearance, alone, was quite startling to see.

They were all so busy that they didn't even say hello to me. They simply motioned a weak greeting to me with their hands and kept their eyes down, and focused upon their tasks.

I began walking in, tentatively.

"Where's Beth? Where's Alexis and Ginny?" I asked Meghan at the front desk.

"Why is everyone dressed this way?" I asked.

Meghan merely pointed back towards my office.

I almost couldn't believe what I was witnessing? Everyone was actually working and had something to do! And, they were all dressed like they were going to a nighclub.

My mind was racing.

I couldn't believe the change in the office environment and I felt, partly, that this was quite refreshing.

But, as I began walking through the exterior office and drew nearer to my office in the back, the mood suddenly felt a little different.

It appeared that my staff was afraid to look up at me. For some reason, they all seemed to be locked into their work and reluctant to put their phones down to greet me.

They certanly weren't smiling. Nor, did they appear to be in the happiest of moods. It was such an odd and curious feeling now.

The answer for this would come when I finally reached my the door of my personal office.

I was astounded by what I witnessed as I stepped through the glass doors of my office.

There, sitting at my desk was Alexis Barron, the young black woman. To her side, was Ginny.

She was on the phone and actually smoking a cigarette right there in my office!

Her nylon-stockinged feet were off to the side of her chair and resting upon a small, pillowed footstool. Unbelieveably, it was Ginny sitting an almost kneeling position on the backs of her legs, and she was massaging the black teenager's nylon stockinged feet!?

I almost had to rub my eyes to see if what I was looking at was true. There, sitting on her knees, was this 56 year old white woman obediently massaging the feet of this young black woman!

Alexis was nonchalantly speaking on the phone.

She was so casual and callous about her actions as Ginny subserviently attended to her size 5 feet. She saw me and motioned for me to come in a little further, and then to sit down.

But, I couldn't. I was just standing there in complete awe.

While still on her call, she cupped the receiver of the phone, and called out for Beth.

"Beth, get in here." she snapped.

Moments later, Beth was standing there before her desk. Her eyes were lowered and looking downward to the floor. She never once brought them up, not even to acknowledge my presence.

"Yes, Ma'am?" Beth asked.

"My shoes?" Alexis asked.

Beth immediately answered.

"Yes, Ma'am. They're almost finished. I'll return with them right away, Miss Barron." Beth answered.

I watched as the 48 year old Beth quickly turned and meekly left my office, returning only moments later and holding Alexis Barron's 4 inch high black leather pumps in her hands.

The young black woman motioned to the statuesque brunette woman to place her heels onto the desk before her. Alexis then continued her conversation as she casually inspected the cleaning that Beth was obviously instructed to complete.

"That's all. You're dismissed. Send Tiffany in on your way out." Alexis ordered.

Ginny remained at the young black woman's stockinged feet, diligently massaging them while her head stayed down.

I still had not seen her face up to this point.

I just stood there quietly. The feeling that I had was surreal, almost as if I were in some sort of bad dream. I was quite nervous as I watched Alexis finally end her call. She took another drag of her long, thin cigarette and finally looked directly towards me.

"You're back early, huh?" she asked in a condescending way.

I didn't know what to say. I watched as she gently pulled her right foot from the weak grip of the older white woman beneath her.

"Stop." she instructed her.

Ginny simply placed her hands to her sides and remained in that kneeling position, her head tilted downward and never moving an inch.

Alexis then brought her right foot, clad in those nylons, straight up to Ginny's face. Then, she placed it flush onto it to move Ginny's face to a tilt slightly upwards.

Alexis literally cupped Ginny's nose with the darker brown reinforcement of her stockinged toes, and she began to casually and arrogantly wriggle them over Ginny's pretty face.

She continued this action as if she were actually using the much older white woman's face to massage her silk-covered toes.

"We have a lot to talk about." Alexis said.

My face must have been about 20 shades of red by now.

"We do?" I asked, cautiously.

Alexis lit another pulled another cigarette out but didn't light it. She simply held it between her fingers.

She turned to poor Ginny and finally removed her nyloned foot from her face. She tapped her chin with her toes and directed her to put her shoes back on.

"Yes, Miss Barron." Ginny answered.

Ginny complied.

I watched in amazement as the 56 year old woman obediently placed the black leather pumps onto the young black woman's feet.

"Would there be anything else, Miss Barron?" Ginny asked.

"Light my cigarette." Alexis ordered.

"Yes, Ma'am." Ginny replied, as she lit the black woman's cigarette.

"Will there be anything else, Miss Barron?" Ginny asked, once again.

"No. Leave us." Alexis demanded.

"Yes, Ma'am." Ginny replied.

As Ginny kept her eyes lowered, she quietly left my office.

Seconds later, Tiffany entered.

"Bring me the latest PNL Report." Alexis commanded.

Tiffany was so red in the face and seemed terrified.

"M-Miss Barron? It's almost ready. I-I can bring it to you in a few m-minutes, Miss Barron. Would that be alright with you, Miss Barron?" she timidly asked.

"I said now! Finish it now and bring it to me." Alexis demanded.

"Yes, Ma'am. Right away, Ma'am. I'll bring it in to you right away, Miss Barron." Tiffany replied.

Tiffany left my office flustered.

She scurried off like an obedient little egyptian servant to bring Alexis what she was told to bring.

My feelings of emptiness were growing. My nervousness was already there but my shock and awestruck face had to be obvious.

In my mind, I could not fathom what was going on here in my company since I had left just 10 days ago.

Ten minutes later, Tiffany arrived with a thick report that was bound in a blue cover.

"Put it on my desk, Tiffany." Alexis commanded. "And, leave my office door open a few inches." She finished.

"Yes, Ma'am." the 44 year old Tiffany replied.

I was wondering where this was going.

But, honestly my mind was in a complete fog. I remained standing there in total silence, unsure of what I should do.

All I knew was that I was becoming more nervous.

Alexis finally stood up on her heels and began approaching me.

I tensed up as she began making her way towards me.

"There was some pretty fucked up shit going on around here, before I got here, wasn't there?" she said.

She began drawing nearer and nearer until she stood right before me.

At 4'11" tall and 95 lbs., compared to my 6'1" tall and 141 lb. frame, Alexis' beautiful face was just about on the same level as my breasts and she had to actually look up to me.

I was "towering" above her, yet I was trembling and absolutely petrified.

"Wh-What do you mean?" I asked, naively.

I just stood there looking downward to her pretty face, which became stern and knowing. Her perfectly-trimmed eyebrows were bent in anger and her eyes were filled with an almost evil look.

Without hesitation, the young black woman boldly reached up to me with her right hand and harshly slapped me right across the left side of my face.

The sound of that slap had to ring throughout the entire office. It was that hard.

"Oh my god!" I screamed, bringing my hand to my face to comfort the sting.

"Why did you do that, Alexis?" I asked.

Alexis simply slapped the other side of my face with her other hand.

"Because I can." she snapped.

"Put your arms down!" she demanded.

I didn't know what else to do. All that I knew at the time was fear. I just did what she told me to do as I waited for an explanation.

The small black woman began circling me as I continued standing there in the middle of my own office, motionless. She was circling me slowly as she began speaking.

Her tone of voice was blatantly admonishing as she continued to scold me over and over again. She scolded me for my stupidity in running my own business. She even made allegations of "some illegal accounting activities" and "fraudalent" things, too.

Seriously, I had no idea what she was talking about. Not really. I would never do such a thing on purpose.

I attempted to explain to young Alexis that I would have never considered doing anything illegal. But, when I tried to explain she just slapped the left side of my face a second time, and she then yelled.

12