Black Alexis Dominates White Ch. 06

Story Info
Black Teenager publicly humiliates older white woman.
5.6k words
4.22
67.1k
24

Part 6 of the 17 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 06/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This surreal day of shopping continued. Up to this point in my life, it would turn out to be one of the most humiliating days in public for me. It was unlike anything I could have expected, or could have imagined happening to me.

As young Alexis Barron continued her day of selfish shopping at Oaktown Mall, my feelings of humiliation continued to grow. These feelings seemed to grow with each and every passing moment of the day. I wondered if the 18-year-old black woman really knew just how truly defeated I felt as I was toting her things around, and following behind her like some sort of servant.

Alexis Barron began entering the stores and small specialty shops with greater frequency. In each case, she would make me hold the door open for her as we entered. Then, once again when we departed. For the next 2 and a half hours, we entered 15 of the shops and stores of this upscale outdoor mall. In each and every shop that we entered Alexis would chose only one item, which ranged from shoes, blouses, lingerie and stockings to sexier business attire. She also entered a bath and body shop to purchase a few other more personal grooming items.

By mid afternoon, I was beginning to feel overwhelmed by carrying her purse and the now 16 bags from her little shopping spree. The arrogant manner in which this teenaged black woman strolled and strutted around the snobby Oaktown Mall was truly humbling to me. She acted as if she owned the place and I was there merely to cater to her needs.

During this time, Alexis remained quiet and hardly spoke to me at all. Her attitude seemed to grow more bold and cocky with every purchase she required me to make for her. She exuded such confidence and authority for a woman so young, and for one of such small stature. It was this unreal confidence she possessed that was making me feel weaker and weaker all the time. She humbled me and seemed to be drawing me further into her unimagineable inner strength and power.

Young Alexis was truly uncaring and absolutely unconcerned about me and my feelings of degradation. She seemed to gain more strength and boldness with every step she took. In turn, I continued to become weaker. It was almost as if my pitiful existence didn't matter to her in the least. To the 18-year-old black woman, I was merely this older and much taller white woman "lackey" who was there to merely open doors for her, carry her things and then pay for whatever she desired to possess. I was so deeply humiliated and intimidated by her, and becoming nearly humiliated to the point of tears.

The length of time Alexis was spending at Oaktown Mall had me on edge. I was almost sure that many of the older white women present at Oaktown Mall on this day had seen me shopping there in the past. I began to grow more conscious of their confused looks of despair and all those discreet, yet obvious stares as I wlaked behind Alexis. They seemed to be looks of confusion and embarrassment for me. The appearance of how she was treating me had to be thoroughly degrading for them to witness in such a public forum.

It seemed as if the multitude of rich, older white suburban housewives of wealthy husbands who casually strolled about this outdoor mall had never seen anything that resembling this before. Many of them even stopped and stared in disbelief, seemingly amazed by the sight of a much older white woman carrying a plethora of bags as a young black woman walked ahead of her, hands free, and with such slow, bold and arrogant strides.

The young black woman was walking slower and slower all the time, seemingly to draw more attention to herself. Her petite ass cheeks in those bronze-colored spandex leggings were "jutting" out so profusely and arrogantly as she walked. Her exaggerated short strides and swinging hips were equally as arrogant. She made me change my much longer strides so often by stopping and going, and then stopping again. Her attitude was one that was saying to the world "look at my perfection and the control I have over this dumb white bitch."

It was at that time when the petite black woman noticed a large water fountain set before her, no more than 50 feet away. It was a fountain embedded into the middle of a larger concrete circle.

"That looks nice." she commented, as she began to stroll towards it.

This fountain was level to the concrete pavement we had been walking upon all day and had several metal drains to exit the excess water. In the center was a greek-styled stone sculpture of greek woman. The statue of a goddess was centered perfectly. It was there for appearance but also for shoppers to cool themselves off in, if they so desired.

I had seen this fountain so many times before, but I had never seen anyone actually use it for it's intended purpose. It was a piece of art and the general snobby crowd that shopped at Oaktown always seemed far too aristocratic to use it.

But, young Alexis headed right towards it.

She bent over to remove the gold and bronze leather sandals from her size 5 feet and then simply handed them to me. I had to grab them with only two of my fingers since I held our purses and so many other bags. I watched as she slowly entered the wet concrete circle of this meticulously decorated stone water fountain. I marveled at her boldness.

Out of the corner of my eyes I could feel several sets of eyes upon her, and then upon me. The uppity white women wondering how this arrogant young black girl could be so unbridled and arrogant to do such a thing in such a place like Oaktown. Yet, Alexis Barron could care less. She cooled off her bare feet in the waters of this fountain for more than 5 minutes before she finally turned back to me and spoke. I stood there, in anguish, waiting for the next command.

"Alright. Let's go." she ordered.

Unbelievably, the 18-year-old black woman ignored her sandals and walked right past me. She began walking towards another row of small shops in that section of the mall. She was now walking barefoot and didn't seem to bothered by the warm brick walk way beneath her feet. I simply scurried behind her, still carrying everything. She also didn't seem bothered by the manner in which her perfectly-shaped size 5 bare feet were getting dirtier with every step she took.

Boldly, Alexis approached a high-end cosmetics store and waited for me to catch up to her. Her arms were crossed for a moment. Once again, I frantically scurried to get ahead of her to hold the heavier glass and metal door open so she could enter. I struggled to do so with all the items I carried as she finally entered the classy shop in the slowest manner humanly possible. Astonishingly, she entered this store in her now filthy dirty bare feet.

I suppose that I was more than amazed by the black teenaged woman entering a shop of this caliber with no shoes on. It had always been forbidden to enter any store barefoot, especially one in such an upscale mall like Oaktown. Yet, young Alexis did so without regret or any concern whatsoever. She strolled in so boldly and arrogantly. I was convinced that the 4 white store clerks would mention something to her. Surely, they would ask her to either leave the store or put her shoes back on.

Surprisingly, they did not.

For a moment, I thought that maybe they didn't notice she wasn't wearing any shoes. Then, I relaized that it had to be so obvious to them since I was the one carrying her gold, flat leather sandals in plain view for all to see. I wondered if, perhaps, they felt just as intimidated by her as I was feeling at the time. Alexis Barron had that effect on white women. They always seemed intimidated by the youthful beauty and unimagineable confidence of this younger black woman. Still, it was all very surreal to me.

Alexis Barron lingered in this upscale cosmetics shop for an interminable amount of time. She must've walked up and down the small aisles and around the entire mid-sized store more than 20 times. Again, she was walking in slow motion, touching and smelling many of the lipsticks and other items while I followed behind, struggling with the bags. After more than 30 minutes, she finally made a purchase and handed me yet another bag. She never said one word and walked out of that store in an even slower and more arrogant manner as I held the door open for her. The 4 white older women store clerks and 3 other shoppers watched in silent amazement.

Alexis entered two more stores in this smaller row of shops. Both were next to the cosmetics store she had spent so much time at. She made small purchases in them as well. I was feeling more and more overwhelmed by carrying all these bags. They were not very heavy but the sheer number of bags had grown into a noticeable clutter as I carried them. They were becoming more difficult to manage. I felt even more defeated by the thought that she had spent nearly $3,300.00 so far this day. When she seemed satisfied by her purchases, Alexis simply began walking away from this particular corner of the mall as I continued following behind in humiliation.

We walked only about 200 feet when Alexis suddenly stopped at one of those large mall directory maps. She began to peruse it.

"All this shopping is making me a little hungry." she said, almost speaking to herself.

I stood there very quietly.

Alexis spotted a small outdoor cafe on the map which was about 80 yards away. She pointed to it on the directory with the sharp bronzed nail of her index finger and contemplated her next move.

"Yes, there! We'll go there." she directed.

The teenaged black woman slowly strutted in the direction of the Le' Tour Cafe as I continued tagging along behind. I had been to this upscale cafe many times before and I was worried about eating there today.

Alexis didn't take the manicured brick path layed out before us. Rather, she took a straight line towards her chosen destination as a short cut. We had to pass over three grassy noles and dirt covered areas, which were more like small hills to me. With the load of shopping bags I was carrying, and the 4 inched sandals I was told to wear, I began to struggle even more. My calf muscles were already sore from all the walking this day. Then, as we approached that third and final small hill area with the cafe in sight, the cell phone in her purse began to ring. She turned back to me.

"Hand me that." she directed.

With all the bags I was carrying I was struggling to get into a position to access her purse. By the fourth ring she grew frustrated by my futile attempts to get to her purse and she approached me. She roughly moved my arm to the side and unzipped her purse as it remained over my shoulder. A look of disgust appeared on her beautiful face as she grabbed her own cell phone and viewed the number calling her.

"Wait right here." she ordered, answering her caller.

As the young black woman took her call she turned and walked away from me and right up to the small tree on the dirt and grass-covered embankment. I remained standing there in the sun no more than 30 feet away. I stood there silently.

This slightly hilled area had a small tree in the center, which had a perfectly-cut circle of what looked like fresh dirt placed around it's base. Alexis Barron entered this shaded area and positioned her back against the trunk of this tree as she continued her call.

It was the most uncomfortable 20 minutes for me standing there and holding all these items with the afternoon sun beating upon me so hard. I could feel the perspiration beginning to bead down my face and neck, and my long blonde hair began to frizzle further out of control. I watched as the 18-year-old black woman casually continued talking on her cell phone in a carefree manner. She playfully manipulated the dirt around the small tree with her bare feet and toes as if she were a child playing with her feet in the sand. Occassionally, she would lift one of her bare feet to the tree and scratch the soles of them against the bark before returning them to the much cooler dirt.

I was filled with anxiety and growing more uncomfortable all the time. Her 20 minute conversation felt even longer as she selfishly remained in the shaded area of this tree, leaving me to bake uncomfortably in the afternoon sun. When she finally finished her call she held onto her cell phone and continued walking towards the cafe at a considerably faster pace. She didn't even acknowledge me at the time and I had to scurry even faster in a futile attempt to catch up to her.

I felt so embarrassed when I finally arrived behind her as she now stood at the arched outdoor entrance of The Le' Tour Cafe. The hostess had already greeted Alexis a few moments beforehand. My reddened and perspired face must have looked a wreck to her. My rattled hair and heavier breathing, and the myriad of packages I was carrying, had to make this hostess wonder why I was so out of sorts. She glanced into my eyes almost wondering if I was with the young, beautiful black woman.

"Do you wish to be seated now, Miss?" she asked her, pleasantly.

Alexis Barron looked past the mid 30's white hostess and began to scan the establishment. The inside of the restaurant was fairly busy, nearly two-thirds populated by people sitting at their pristiine square wooden tables. The outdoor area was barely fenced in by a 3 foot high well-designed iron border. This area had 8 smaller cafe styled square tables with 4 matching rot iron cushioned chairs for each setting. Large canvassed cloth table umbrellas shaded each of these sitting areas.

Only three of the eight tables in this outside area of the cafe were taken. Three pairs of older white women in their 40's or 50's were present and they appeared to be just as upscale as most of the other shoppers that frequented Oaktown Mall.

"We'll take that table at the end." Alexis said, pointing to the outside cafe area.

"Yes, Miss. Right this way." the hostess returned.

She led Alexis and I to the table at the far end of the outside cafe, which was only a short three tables down from the nearest pair of white women already present. I simply followed behind, still struggling to catch my breath and manuevering the many bags I carried around the other tables and chairs. I kept my eyes downward to avoid any eye contact with the hostess and the other seemingly rich white women we passed along the way.

We were finally seated and I placed some of the shopping bags on the other seats. The rest of them I had to place in the corner, on the concrete ground of this end area. I felt emotionally exhausted already, but I was almost relieved that I was finally getting a chance to sit down.

"What can I get for you two ladies for starters?" the hostess asked.

Alexis immediately spoke up. "I'll take a glass of red wine, a 2007 Caymus if you have it, and a bottle of Evian water." she said.

The hostess wrote down young Alexis' order and turned towards me. But, before I could utter a single syllable the young black woman ordered for me.

"She'll have an Evian water as well with a glass of ice." She said. With my eyes still downward, I gently nodded in agreement.

"Yes, Miss. Well, I'll have the waitress bring those right over with some menus. Your waitress today will be Terry." the hostess finished, then suddenly departed.

At this time, the 18-year-old black woman positioned her seat away from the table, sideways and to the side of it until her seat now faced mine.

"Come closer." Alexis ordered. "Bring your chair in towards mine." she finished.

I wasn't sure at that particular moment the reasoning for this, but I simply complied and moved in closer and closer into this already tight area, inch by inch, until Alexis told me to stop.

"That's good. Stop there." she directed.

Finally, I sat back into my cushioned chair and relaxed for a moment as I noticed the black tennager rummaging through her purse, which had been set onto the ground alongside some of the other shopping bags. I was relieved by the small amount of shade I was permitted from the canvas table umbrella, yet I was still incredibly embarrassed and nervous about being around the beautiful black woman in a place I had eaten so many times before.

Timidly, I watched as she pulled out her cigarettes and a lighter from her purse before turning to me.

"Sit back." she said. "Relax already." she directed.

I simply sat back but felt so unbelievably on edge just being there with this young, black woman. She was being so bossy and intimidating to me, yet I couldn't protest. Here we were at a ritzy outside cafe in the same upscale mall I had frequented for years, and it now felt as if there were more eyes upon us.

With total and complete arrogance, the young black woman shifted her sitting position, scooted her seat closer and rudely stretched her legs out towards me. Arrogantly, she propped her bare and dirty feet upon me, her left foot onto the left side of my outer armpit just off to the side of my collar bone. Then, she swung her right foot over and around, placing it over the top of her left, crossing it at the ankles in the same arrogant manner she had done in my office the night before. Humiliatingly, this now put the bottom sole of her right foot literally 3 inches right before my face and on the same level as my nose.

My face must have turned twenty shades of red as I could feel my own embarrassment engulf me. My face was still drenched from perspiring so much during the long walk and standing in the sun during her call. Her bare feet were absolutely filthy dirty from walking around barefooted through the outdoor mall in the past hour. They were so much dirtier on both the tops and bottoms of her feet now from playing with the dirt in the middle of that tree area. I can hardly describe how degraded I felt as she made me look at the bottom of her right foot in such a rude manner. Yet, I was nervous and completely intimidated by how she was acting around me. She was treating me with utter disrespect. I could not move.

I felt frozen in humiliation and the intimidation I was overcome with by her blatant arrogance, boldness and confidence.

Timidly, I just at there in humiliation as the beautiful 18-year-old black girl boldly used me to rest her tired and dirty bare feet upon.

Alexis Barron seemed pleased as she flipped her cell phone open again and began dialing a number. She lit a cigarette and took a drag of it as she waited for the party she was calling to answer.

She looked back at me and stretched her legs out even more, tensing her calf muscles and rudely fanning her bare toes a couple of inches right before my face. She seemed to be tensing her leg muscles as if she had just finished a workout.

"Just sit still and stay quiet, ya' hear?" she said to me, looking directly into the eyes with an authoritative stare.

I felt so ashamed by the lack of backbone I had. There wasn't an ounce of resistence in me and this was mostly out of complete intimidation and fear, and nothing more.

"Y-Yes, Ma'am." I whispered, stuttering nervously.

I couldn't imagine what anybody passing by who happened to notice would be thinking. For me, I was demoralized beyond comprehension sitting at the feet of this incredibly gorgeous and dominant black teenager. Her dirty right foot, crossed over the left at the ankles, merely inches before my face as she sat back on her cell phone imperiously. I heard her begin to speak to the person she was attempting to contact.

"Are my cards ready? she asked the caller.

"Good. Have them delivered to the address I gave you first thing Monday morning." she directed, as she flipped her cell phone shut.

Young Alexis Barron then returned her eyes to me. I sat there quietly and intimidated as she took another drag of her cigarette and studied me closer, almost in amusement. Her eyes staring right through me as mine remained slightly downward. Her look swallowed every bit of my self-esteem.

12