Black Alexis Dominates White Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was breathing heavier now and remained in the same position, looking up. Two minutes later, the teenaged black woman grabbed my hair, once again. This time, she pulled me all the way up to my feet by my now rattled blonde hair.

"C'mon, let's go. Time to get some sleep." she said.

Defeatedly, I just nodded a "yes" as the petite woman began pulling me along by my hair towards the stairwell. My 6'1" tall frame was hunched over, uncomfortably, as Alexis lead me along by it all the way up the stairs, trhough the hallway, and into my bedroom. She literally tossed me by my hair onto the bed, in the same position as the night before. My head and face lay right at the foot of the bed on the side she used to sleep, my long legs stretched out to the other side of the head board away from her.

Catching my breath and still unimaginably fatigued, I layed there and felt the young black woman slip into bed. She had turned the lights out and placed her soft, lotioned feet to my face, moving them about until she found the right comfort spot for them. She simply left them there. Her sleeping position onto her right side with her bare size 5 feet gently positioned onto my face and neck was demeaning to me. However, I was too drained and exhausted to even think about it, or about what had just happened. I fell into a deep and ultra demoralizing sleep almost immediately.

end. chapter 08.