Black Alexis Dominates White Ch. 10

Story Info
Black woman increases public humiliation for Gretchen.
7.5k words
4.07
54.5k
15

Part 10 of the 17 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 06/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remained standing and holding a plethora of shopping bags in the ridiculously small outfit young Alexis had chosen for me. I "teetered" in those 5 inched high heels and could feel my face turning as red as it had ever felt before. Meekly, I just stood there haplessly. I was overcome by humiliation and the manner in which this young, black teenaged woman continued to control me. I simply watched Alexis standing with Sarah at the front counter no more than 25 feet away.

They were speaking to each other rather quietly and I remained worried and confused. Desparately, I tried to strain my ears to listen to what they could be discussing, yet I was unable to hear.

My humiliation was intensified as I looked over and noticed the myriad of items sitting on one of the small, white sofas off to my right. These were the items that young Alexis had just decided on purchasing for me. I had never even tried them on at this point, nor was I able to look at them very closely.

Nobody had actually chosen clothes for me to wear since my earliest teens. Despite my statuesque body and older age, I felt like a small child again.

It seemed as if the older white woman store owner and the young black girl were discussing the final charges for these items. Sarah was tallying up Alexis' things and then the items chosen for me when she finally tore a receipt from a large note pad. She handed it to Alexis Barron who reviewed it and then smiled. At this time, the young black woman motioned me over to the counter with her index finger.

Timidly and obediently, I minced my way towards the counter where they stood. Despite my long legs I could only manage small "baby steps" in those extremely high heeled pumps. The wide leather strap which buckled around my ankles made them much more uncomfortable and restricted my movement.

My eyes remained downward to the floor from the absolute embarrassment I was feeling as I finally reached the front counter, then stopped. There, I stood in utter shame as the young black woman handed me the large white paper receipt.

"Use the corporate card. It's a business expense." Alexis ordered, looking dead into my eyes before turning away.

"Y-Yes, Ma'am." I answered, meekly, looking at her serious face in fear. I was nervous as I took the receipt from her firm grip.

Hesitantly, I looked down to the itemized receipt in my hands. My worst fears were realized and my eyes nearly teared when I began reading it. The numerous items for myself were mostly basic items, like yoga pants and excercise suits. The dresses, skirts and blouses were the most expensive items on the list, yet reasonably priced. The heels that seemed so expensive were actually only one hundred dollars a pair.

In all, the items under the section marked "Gretchen" totaled $2,184.00. The next section marked "Miss Alexis" came to a total of $7,709.00, and each item was listed in order by price.

My eyes did not widen like one might think they would as I looked down at the nearly $10,000.00 bill. I was humbled, nervous and felt truly defeated by seeing the total cost of these items that she had purchased for me compared to the ones she had purchased for herself.

In all, the 18-year-old black woman had purchased 43 articles of clothing for me and just 26 for herself. Yet, the cost of her items were nearly four times higher.

My knees felt weaker with the realization that Alexis Barron had chosen the most expensive things for herself and the less expensive articles of clothing for me.

The thought that Alexis had just spent almost $3,500.00 on herself at Oaktown mall the day before ran through my mind. I felt degraded by the young woman's obvious and blatant greed. Still, I timidly handed my corporate credit card to Sarah to complete the transaction.

"Okay, then. Let's go!" Alexis commanded.

For a moment I just stopped and paused. My face turned a deeper crimson as I looked down at the outfit I was wearing. Once again, I realized how ridiculous I must have looked. I was scared and embarrassed by my appearance in these younger women's clothes. Yes, the all-white fine linen outfit was quite classy and sexy in many ways. Yet, the skirt was far too short for a woman of my age, and the heels far too high. The low cleavage of the white blouse was a little more revealing than I was accustomed to, and the red kitten's collar that matched my wide red leather belt felt restrictive around my neck.

The entire outfit looked more like it belonged on a woman in her 20's heading out to a night club instead of the 40-year-old business woman that I felt I was.

"How can I possibly be seen in public like this?" I thought to myself.

The young black woman had already started towards the front door when she turned and suddenly realized my apprehension. I remained standing still, frozen in a near panic unable to move. I looked towards Alexis for just a moment then dropped my eyes to the floor, in total shame.

At this time, I expected the 18-year-old black woman to yell something back to me and angrily repeat her command. But, she did not.

The unexpected silence was deafening for me. I did know what to do next and grew frightened by the unknown. My fear of her potential anger caused me to tremble a little, and uncontrollably.

As my eyes remained to the floor I could barely see her coming towards me from my peripheral vision. She was slow and deliberent in her movement as she cockily and arrogantly strolled towards me. My trembling increased when she finally stopped and stood before me looking up.

In these humiliating and restrictive 5 inch heels, my 6'1" tall frame had risen to 6'6" tall, and I quite literally "towered" high above the tiny 4'11" tall young black woman, who wore ballet flats. Yet, our tremendous size difference combined with the pure intimidation I was feeling only demoralized me even more. In turn, this fact seemed to please Alexis Barron. In some ways, it almost appeared to amuse her to have complete control of a white woman more than twice her age and more than twice her own size. She simply looked up towards me with what appeared to be a sinister type grin.

"Is there a problem?" she asked, her face growing more serious.

Trembling, I avoided eye contact with the dominant 18-year-old black woman and meekly turned my head off to the side. I was unable to speak as I looked down at the floor to my right side feeling nervous and ashamed. The mere three second pause felt like minutes to me as I continued to literally "cower" in shame above her.

Alexis Barron simply reached upwards and grabbed my face with her tiny, yet firm left hand. She squeezed my facial cheeks with just enough pressure to steer my head back to her and downwards into her serious eyes. Her bronze polished finger nails added to the discomfort on either side of my already reddened face as I continued trying to avoid her intimidating and beautiful eyes.

"Look at me!" she snarled.

Sensing her seriousness and displeasure I slowly opened my eyes to see the young black woman's beautiful face looking almost straight up into my defeated eyes. My hands weakened and caused me to drop most of the shopping bags I was holding onto. Timidly, I quivered before her.

"I asked you a question. Is there a problem?" she repeated, adding to the firmness of her grip to my flustered face.

"N-No, M-Ma'am." I whimpered, now more petrified by her absolute tone.

I didn't have the nerve or backbone to stand up to this young black woman. I was unable to explain to her that I was feeling ashamed and embarrassed to be dressed in such a manner, and that her choice of outfits for me to wear was inappropriate and demoralizing. Quite honestly, I do not think that Alexis Barron even cared.

The black teenager continued holding onto my face and looking up to me as I stood before her. Her stern eyes remained in contact with mine and I felt like looking away, again. I was terribly frightened.

"Well, you let me know if there is a problem then. Understood?" she ordered.

I simply nodded a "yes" in total silence.

The 18-year-old black woman grew impatient by my lack of a verbal response. She squeezed my cheeks with a firmer grip and abruptly shook my head.

"I said is that understood?!" she asked, again.

"Y-Yes." I finally answered in a stuttered whisper, looking down into her increasingly serious eyes.

"Yes, what?" she asked, again. Her firm grip tightened on my face even more.

Defeatedly, I just answered the younger black woman in the manner she was demanding.

"Y-Yes, M-Ma'am. I-I-I understand." I answered, timidly.

Alexis finally let go of my face and turned, walking towards the front door to Sarah's specialty shop. She stood there and pulled out her cell phone where she waited, now ignoring me.

Disgraced, I simply picked up all the fallen plastic shopping bags from the floor and began heading towards her. I could not wait to get out of there and go home, and I had to pass by the older white female shop owner and a few other white female shoppers who had witnessed this entire exchange.

With my eyes to the floor and my face a deep crimson red from this humiliating defeat, I minced my way towards Alexis with my arms filled with the things she had purchased for herself. I struggled to hold the heavy door open as she exited first.

Unconsciously, I glanced back to the other older white women in the shop. I was exiting with my back to the outside and looking in, still struggling with the bags and the heavy door.

It was merely a split-second glance, but the look on their faces was embarrassingly memorable. It was the same look of shame and astonishment as numerous older white women had at Oaktown mall the day before. It was a look of embarrassment for me, and seemed like one that was so obviously a look of defeat for all white women.

When I finally exited and turned, I could see the young black woman strolling far ahead of me. She was hands free, walking away boldly and confidently as if she didn't have a care in the world. She had to be close to 30 yards ahead of me by now and I had to scurry along at a quicker pace in those uncomfortable heels in order to catch up. As I did, the 18-year-old woman merely glanced back towards me as if I were a second thought and continued on her way.

Meekly, I followed behind.

We had walked another 3 blocks when I finally realized that we were not walking back to my car like I had hoped. I didn't know exactly where we were going but this worried and embarrassed me to no end. There were so many people out in the middle of the day in this "yuppie" area, and on a Sunday as well. Many, if not all, stared at the sight of a statuesque older blonde woman tailing behind a small, beautiful black teenager in such a blatantly subservient manner, the manner in which she decided upon.

Never did I imagine that she would put me on such public display, like this. It was all so demoralizing for me. So demoralizing that I could hardly stand straight or move my legs, which felt like they were stuck in a pond of mud. Only my fear of further angering Alexis Barron kept me doing what she was forcing me to do. In my mind, it was becoming another day that I was begging to come to an end.

Like the day before, the excessive time out in public with the 18-year-old black woman was becoming more and more stressful. I was humiliated and on edge at all times as I timidly tagged along behind the dominant black girl. My eyes remained downwards and focused upon her backside in those white leggings and the blatantly obvious zebra-print panties underneath. She seemed to wear them so proudly and arrogantly. I did so in an attempt to know where she was walking to so I would not run into her as she continued her window shopping. But, there was a larger part of me that felt like I needed to keep my eyes down in order to avoid the many bewildered stares from passers by.

The manner in which I was dressed had to attract a considerable amount of attention. I truly felt ridiculous and embarrassed in this outfit. It was, by far, the shortest skirt I had ever worn in my entire life. These were the highest heels that I had ever attempted to wear. I could feel the stares from others burning right through me as Alexis slowly walked ahead of me in such a decidely slow and arrogant manner.

The next 2 hours went by slowly.

It was excruciating for me to be following young Alexis for this amount of time. We had only walked a total of three blocks from Sarah's shop, but the young black woman had to window shop past all 30 stores in that area at least twice. She never entered one of these stores and when she finally decided to head back to the car I almost felt relieved. My calves tightened from the excessive standing in those uncomfortable higher heeled shoes.

The black teenager seemed to walk back to the car in her white leather ballet flats even slower, adding to this discomfort I felt.

When I finally let her inside the car and placed the 20 plus bags and our purses inside the trunk of my BMW, my arms pulsated in relief.

Alexis did not say a single word during the long drive home. Rudely, she propped her ballet slippered feet up and onto the dashboard for the entire trip. For a reason I can not explain, her silence was making me even more nervous now. I kept thinking about what tomorrow would be like back at the office, and how my business had changed. I wondered how the others would take all this knowing that Alexis Barron would be running the operation. It was defeating to think about how such a young, black woman could be so successful in a matter of a few weeks when I had failed for over two years.

So much had happened since Friday. Things were happening so fast and these sudden changes were demoralzing for me. As my thoughts drifted further out and we turned down the last street heading for my house, Alexis broke the deafening silence and began to speak.

"We still have a few things to cover tonight." she said.

"Tomorrow is going to be a big day." Alexis added.

I could not even look into the young black woman's eyes as she spoke. My eyes concentrated on the short road as we reached the driveway entrance to my large suburban home. I merely glanced in her direction just enough to feel her overpowering presence.

"Yes, Ma'am." I softly answered.

I pulled up to the front entrance of my home in the driveway and then stopped, turning off the engine. For just a moment, I breathed a sigh of relief. It was good to be away from the degradation I was feeling in public. But, I was also afraid of the unknown and being back at my house with the black woman I feared so much. At this moment, I didn't know which felt more humiliating to me.

After holding the car door and then the front door open for young Alexis Barron, I retrieved the shopping bags from my car and walked inside. The 18-year-old black woman was, once again, positioned on the sofa of my livingroom with her feet propped up onto the coffee table. Her white leather ballet flats were still on her feet as she grabbed her lap top and powered it on.

"Go put my things away." she ordered, then pausing.

"And, my other things from yesterday as well. I'll pick out my outfit for tomorrow in awhile." she continued.

"Oh, and take off that outfit of yours. You don't want it all wrinkled for tomorrow." Alexis added.

"Take a quick shower when you're finished and get back down here. We have more things to cover before tomorrow." she said in a firmer tone.

"And, fetch me a bottle of Evian before you head upstairs, too." Alexis finished.

I just stood there as the young black woman barked out order after order. My face grew more flustered as her tone became more direct.

"Y-Yes, M-Ma'am." I answered, defeatedly.

For a moment I just stood there in awe as I looked at this young, petite and beautiful black teenager sitting on my sofa with her feet resting upon the glass and chrome coffee table. I imagine my delay was merely seconds.

My slow reaction prompted a stare that I will never forget. The young black woman simply looked up towards me, her flawless and beautiful mocha complected face appeared disturbed. Her prefectly-arched eyebrows bent in anger as she stared right into my eyes. My body almost went limp with that momentary stare as I stood there timidly. My hands trembled.

I just looked away, avoiding her stare. I had to. She was swallowing every ounce of whatever self esteem remained.

Nervously, I turned and walked away to do what I was told. I set the shopping bags down at the foot of the stairway leading upstairs, then headed for the kitchen to fetch the bottle of water Alexis demanded. I brought it to her and she took it from my weak grip without even a return glance or acknowledgement.

Embarrassed, I stepped away and grabbed the bags before heading upstairs to the bedroom to put her things away.

It was a humbling task to put away all the new items Alexis had purchased for herself from this day, as well as the remaining items from the day before. The bags contained a myriad of things from shoes to skirts to blouses to lingerie and swimsuits. There was a small bag of 6 exquisitely designed african-styled gold bracelets and exactly 14 carved ebony bone bracelets. Yet, I was more curious about the similarities of the outfits than anything else.

There were 6 more pairs of the most expensive black leather pumps. All were in the exact same style with an extremely low cut toe cleavage and precisely 4 inched heels. I set them on the large shoe rack in the closet alongside her other heels, sandals and flats. All the skirts were made from the finest black linen, short and sexy, yet classier and more business appropriate than the length of skirt I was wearing. The blouses were a mixture or crisp, white linen and expensive white silk.

It took me nearly 20 minutes to put all her clothes away. My bedroom closet was now almost full of the young black woman's things. Mine had all been removed by her while I was out of the country, days before. The chest of drawers against the wall still contained all of her panties, stockings, bras, leggings and tee shirts. It was a humiliating feeling to realize that she had taken over what was once my bedroom.

I looked at my watch and suddenly felt rushed.

Quickly, I scurried into another bedroom down the hall to put my new outfit on a hanger. I hopped into the shower and rinsed my body and hair as fast as I could. It was then that I realized that I had nothing else to wear. The last remaining yoga outfit I had was left back at Sarah's shop and I couldn't put the other new outfit back on.

"I just couldn't." I thought.

As I finished combing through my dampened long blonde hair and glanced at my nude body in the steaming mirror before me, I felt ashamed. I was so humiliated by the manner in which this young black woman was treating me and ashamed by how intimidated she made me feel. I was thinking about what I was going to wear when my pause was suddenly interupted by her stern, youthful voice.

"Wherrre arrrrrre youuuuu?" she yelled out, sarcastically, from a distance.

Her sarcasm startled me and sent a chill down my spine. Nervously, I wrapped my body in the large white terry cloth robe I owned. I added a small white towel to my wet hair and literally rushed down the stairs and into the living room.

Alexis was still sitting there on the sofa with her feet propped up onto the glass coffee table. Her white spandex leggings, blouse and ballet flats had been disgarded onto the floor in a haphazardly manner. The 18-year-old black woman was now dressed in merely her black and white zebra-print nylon panties and white bra. Her size 5 bare feet were now smearing the glass table top aimlessly and childishly as she peered into her laptop computer.